JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me

Author Topic: [OnGoing]Hade and his valkyrie underworld army save the world from Chaos Army  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 1

Long time ago. God of Chaos Eros was declare war on the Human world tried to being the world into a Chaos. But the Allies that formed by Ocean Army that lead by Poseidon, Olympus army that lead by Zeus and Titan army that lead by the 12 titan god. But they fail to defeat the Chaos army. But Hade and his underworld army went to the human world to help the allies to stop the Chaos army. But the Chaos army was so strong pushed the underworld army to the edge of Human World. But the underworld still stayed strong and fought for the human. But at last who won? Let find out. But first we will flash back to 10 year before when first underworld declare war on Chaos and help them human world.

10 year before. The Allies was still on war with Chaos army. I through they can win. Suddenly. A reporter came into the palace.

"The Allies have been defeated by the Chaos army."

"What! No way" I stood up

"It is true! my Lord"

"Oh no! let gather all the solder and go help the human world"

After a few hour. We gathered all the solder. We had around 400,000 solder and we took the path call "Human path" to enter the human world. When we were out of the path. We saw the chaos army and both army were ready for a fierce battle. Suddenly. Eros walked to the front of them army.

"Where is Hade"

"I am here"

"Why are you helping the Allies and the Human?"

"Because I don't like to be evil." I point my sword to Eros

"But everyone think you are evil"

"So what! I don't care what people think about me. I will defeat you and your army and Proof to everyone that i am not evil! Attack everyone!"

"Charge"

Both army charged toward each other. When both army engaged the fierce battle started. Everyone swing their sword and spear tried to kill their enemy. Every minute passed by one solder die. A few hour later. The ground is full of dead man and we can't held them anymore. They were too strong. We retreated to the first country of the human world. That country called "Greek". We lose 50 000 solder. I sent a solder back to the underworld to get reinforcement.

To be continue

Story by: DJ HADE
Please support my fan fiction at my blog DJ HADE's fan fiction blog

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 2

3 day later. The reinforcement arrived and now we total have 1.5 mil of solder. I decided to set a trap to defeat them. I set two group of solder to the mountain and when they went through their we shoot arrow at them and ambush them there. But I let the solder take rest first and I sure we will defeat the Chaos army tomorrow.

Next Morning. Both Army met in the battlefield again. I talk with Eros. We just charged at each other. We fought for a short while. I called retreat and everyone started to fake running. After I passed mountain. The solder I set in the mountain yesterday. Started shooting. But Eros got me and send some solder attacked the mountain and most of the solder are dead on the battle and a little solder ran back to me. We went back to the camp and Eros retreat his solder too.

"How much we lose?"

"4000 solder die and 2000 injured"

"Grrrr. I will win next time. We will retreat 4 mil from here"

We retreat for 4 mil and When we are near "Troy". I decided to settle in the city for defend and around troy there have no mountain so both side can fight fair. No trap, No set up. I command the solder to build defend in the beach around "Troy" for prevent Chaos army attack by Sea side. A day later. Chaos army moved 1 mil north of us. Prepare for next battle.

To be continue

Support my fan fiction please at my fan fiction blog. http://www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 3

At Night. I can't sleep. I still try to figure a plan out. Suddenly I got a idea that can stop Chaos Army. The plan is request the Time Army lead by Chronos, Earth army lead by Gaia and The Allies. Attack at all 4 way. North, West, East and South. But First I need pretend that we can't fight with the Chaos army and we retreat to the edge of the human world. I decided to wrote a letter to both 3 side.

Sorry to give you a bad news. We can't hold them just the underworld army. They are strong and fierce. I need all 3 of your side to attack by North, West, Easy and I attack from South. First I have to pretend to retreat to the edge of the human world for a 4 way attack. But I know last time The Allies base is almost destroy. How long The Allies need to restore? which army will take each side? reply to me. Hade

I sent a solder to give letter to all 3 side leader. While. I was waiting for them to reply. I kept defending hard to Troy. On Other side. Both 3 leader saw the letter and discuss it.

"The Allies need around 9 year to restore. So i hope the underworld can hold them for 9 year"

"Time army will take the west to hold them and wait for the allies"

"Earth army will take them in east"

"After we restore our power and we will finish them in north together"

Zeus write a lettle to reply.

Hade! I know underworld army can't hold for any longer. But The allies need 9 year to restore. But Earth army will take Easy and Time army will take the west and at last I will take the north and finish them. Hold them hard in the south. I trust you Hade! Your brother Zeus

They told the solder to go back with the letter to Hade side. 2 day later. I saw the letter. I not that surprise to see the allies at least 9 year to restore. So we decide to retreat to Jerusalem. But the chaos army chase up really fast. But they split into three army because of Time and Earth army is coming to help us so we have less pressure to whole them army. At this time.We got reinforcement that led by the 3 general in Underworld Minos, Rhadamanthus and Aeacus. They gathered at least 10 mil solder and both other side have around 12 mil solder. So i sure we can hold them for 9 year for sure.

To be continue

Please support my fiction at my blog http://www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 4

2 year later. We been fought hard with Chaos army in Jerusalem. I decide to retreat two more time to get the plan work. I retreated the army to "Unayzah" at the center of middle east to try defend in there for 2 more year than after that the last 6 year we will defend them in a city call "Salalah". Time army retreated to "Hafar Al Batin" and Earth army retreated to "Kuba". The Chaos army moved so fast and conquer the most of the human world. The spy came and report to me

"Chaos army's camp is really strong. But the solder and the hero is start to think that we are weak"

"This is good. They starting to put the guard down. They don't notice we are up to something. Keep spying on them. Anything news come back and report to me"

"Yes sir"

I decided to sent a letter to underworld. To tell them to set up a camp in "Salalah" for the last defend. A few day. Later, the camp was set. The leader of that army was the two greatest hero and the queen in Underworld "Persephone", "Hypnos" and "Thanatos". They being all the solder for the last defend. Total 25 mil. if they gather the solder. they will have 37 mil solder that can last for 6 year for sure. We battled in "Unayzah" everyday for the next 2 year.

After 2 year. We retreated to "Salalah". Time army retreated to "Sana" and Earth army retreated to "Masqat" for the last stop. Chaos army set 3 group in north 1 mile of us. The west chaos army set their camp in "Muaskar Al Murafa" the distance of Earth army is around 4 mile and East Chaos army set their camp in "Tila" is around distance of Time army is around 2 mile. The last battle almost begin

Please support me at my blog http://www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 5

1800 BC, we been defend in salalah already 2 year. We been fought hard. We been fought hard. We don't really won a lot. But each win chaos army lose a lot. But this time my plan make them lose even more solder. my plan is gave some fake news to the chaos army. we will retreat to the underworld and they will attack our camp. But when they will find out that no one in the camp and suddenly, We will appear in all four way. At last they will have a big lose

March.18.1800 BC. The chaos army invaded our camp and when they inside the camp and found no one is in the camp, Eros already found something not right. When they were about to retreat. Suddenly, we appear and surround them. The Chaos army charged at us and surrounded chaos army. The Chaos army charged at us tried to ran back to their camp. We fought and fought. Half hour later. we let them retreated on purpose because we will finish them when The Allies are ready. The next. A spy report in.

"They lose over 100,000 solder and have 10000 injured."

"Good job guys! Any reinforcement?"

"Yes! Only 200,000 they through they still can win"

"Are they sure? hahaha"

Suddenly a solder from The Allies came in

"Lord Hade! The Allies is restore 50% now. So we set an army to the battlefield. There around 12 mil is lead by lord Poseidon. Lord Zeus want to tell you that they will keep sending solder to battlefield. After they gather 45 mil and we will destroy them together."

"Where you guys camp?"

"Our camp is at As Sulayyil."

"Tell my brother that I will wait for time to defeat them"

The solder walked out. I was feel so much better. Suddenly, A solder came in and report to me.

"They move 13 mil to north. They camp at 4 mile south at the Allies"

"How much they left in the camp"

"Around 36-39 mil"

"Ok! They just have 2 time more than us. I sure that I will make them lose that 2 mil solder. Eros! You such a idiot." I laughing out so loud

Our reinforcement was here. They being 1.5 mil solder that lead by Tartarus the ex-king of underworld and now the king of the deepest part of Underworld. Now we total have 38.5 mil solder. Now, Our distance is tight to 0.5 mil. We were ready to destroy them badly.

To be continue

Please Support my fiction at my blog www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 6

After a year. We won another big war once again. This time my plan was surprise attack them. when it is night and everyone will sleeping and wake up with no armor and we can push them back at last 6 mile to ready for our 4 way attack.

On may 181.BC. At Night, We charged inside to Chaos army camp and started to set fire. 5 minute later, The Chaos solder was confused and I saw the solder were running around really scare with no armor on. We kept attack. Suddenly, The Chaos army blow the horn and everyone retreat"

"Don't chase after them. Retreat!"

We retreat to the camp with 60 000 surrender solder and food that we steal. We were so happy and I didn't let anyone to throw a party because we didn't defeat the chaos army yet. Suddenly, A Spy came in.

"They retreated 8 mile away. They lose over 500,000 solder. They have 400,00 for reinforcement."

"Pretty good"

A minute later. An Allies solder came in.

"Lord Zeus say that you did a pretty good job."

"Thanks you. How is your restore status?"

"We restore a big half and our reinforcement have around 26 mil that lead by the Titan gods. Now, They total of 38 mil."

"Ok! you can go now"

"yes! Lord Hade" The solder walked out

I was so happy to heard the news and i moved my army to 6 mile south of Chaos army. i put the new reinforcement solder in Salalah. There around 400,000 solder lead by Tartarus. Just 1 more year and we can defeat them.

Please support my fiction at my blog www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 7

1 year later. The Allies is now fully restore from the big defeat. Zeus send me a letter about is time to finish the war. He wrote

Now. We will finish them in 3 month. Even their power is weaken. But they still strong. We will chase them to the Chaos Dimension and destroy their total power and after we catch Eros. We will throw him into the Tartarus. We will gather in "Hail" and enter the Chaos dimension together. Your brother Zeus

I decided push them into the "Hail" in 3 day. At that night. we attacked their camp and they still really off guard. They were unexpected that and they started retreat and we chase them for 3 day and when we arrived to "Hail". All their solder from all4 way are gather and all we all gather too. Eros decide to last stand in "Hail"

"We will have a touch battle in here"

"No. i think we can push them back to the chaos dimension in 1 day."

"What your plan Hade?"

"We will send some spy into the city and open the gate for us"

"Hade. you are smart" Zeus laugh

At that night. We sent some spy into the city and a few minute. They opened the gate and we charged inside to the city. The solder were unexpected that too. Eros decide to retreat to the Chaos dimension. But before they closed the portal. All our solder were inside in the Chaos Dimension. We surround the Chaos city and got ready for our last battle.

Please support my fiction at my blog www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 8

A few day later. We still fought. But we didn't finish them because they defend the city hard. But I know they will out of food soon and they will be surrender soon. So we kept attacking. The arrow shoot down and the stone. We tried to climb to the wall and open the gate. After the battle. Eros send a message to Zeus. On the letter he wrote

I call up a peace . Please forgive me for thing I do. I am jsut trying to be the king of all Gods. I will be one the Allies and protect the world. i am really sorry. Eros

"Don't trust him. But we open a little party for Eros's messager and if he bring a knife. it mean he is trying to kill you and when you die, we will be have no more leader and they turn over."

"Ok. I trust you"

We let the messager drink and eat. 15 minute later. Suddenly, I command some solder to caught the solder, search his shirt and the solder found a knife in his pocket.

"Behead him. Youa re right Hade. They are up to something"

"Yes. i notice that in the beginning."

"Gather Everyone we are attacking again"

We had 2 fierce battle in that day. Chaos army lose even more solder. But we still can't charge into their city.  the war contiune.

Please keep support my fiction at my blog www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Chapter 9(End)

3 month later. We still haven't destroy the chaos army yet. But I know they already out of food because the solder in the city started to run to us. If we kept like that we can conquer the city and the whole thing will end. One day. We were in the battlefield and the solder were fighting at the wall. But I notice that some of the solder manager to got to the gate and opened the gate. We all charged inside to the city and a hour. We finally caught Eros.

"Eros. I am throwing you to Tartarus"

"Please No"

"You do such a bad thing and still hope we can save you. The Answer is no" I open the a portal to Tartarus and threw Eros into the Portal

"Let go back to mount Olympus"

A few day alter. We arrived to mount Olympus. We announce that The Allies now call the"The Great Allies" and give the king position to me.

"Brother Zeus. you can't do that. The Great Allies still need you"

"But you defeat Chaos army because of your plan"

"No! Because of your leadership too. I more like to stay in the quite underworld with my people"

"Ok! You will be the sub leader then."

2 day later. I decide to went back to the underworld. I march the army back to the underworld and we have peace forever. Our story still been tell by everyone.

The End

By: DJ HADE
Thanks you for reading. keep reading my fiction at www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me