JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Koi Kirameke-tion!!!

Author Topic: My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016  (Read 65162 times)

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 03:27:13 AM »
kyaaaahhh!!!!!  :love: :love: :heart: :heart:
WMatsui!! <3 <3
Matsui Jun so ikemen <3 waahhh :))
Thank You author-san!
update soon pls :)

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 12:49:58 PM »
Woah I was grining when I was reading htis chapter  :twothumbs

Jun u are one great man  :w00t:

Rena's father is very understanding father  :D

Why u stepmom should just shut up  :lol:

Update soon~  XD
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 01:39:20 PM »
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool~
Jun..protect ur rena from her annoying stepmother
Rena father and yuki actually quite kind..lol

Thanks for the update..waitin for next~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 02:42:53 PM »
Well, i can't promise to update fast, but I promise to finish what I have made.
enjoy the fanfic. and sorry if it is become lamer and lamer. Lastly sorry for the bad english

My Instant girlfriend Chapter 3
chapter 3 : Bear Hug and the Secret

“Let’s get married Rena”

Rena Pov
Marriage? This is too sudden. I mean, I never really know him, what he like, or what he hate, what food does he prefer. I know I need to prepare for this thing for happened. I have train to become a good wife to serve my husband as tradition from my family. But, I think the marriage thing will not happened this fast. Well, I kind of relieve that I will not married with Furukawa Airi. I know oka sama is really angry because of this. She has been introduce me to Furukawa san for a few times, and also he think that he own me already, because of the way of oka sama say to him. I know father also disappointed to me, but  I can’t help it right. It happened so fast and I can’t even choose what I really want to do.
Rena just stay silent, she is too shock about the way our Matsui boy purpose her. Well, there is too many thing happened in one day.  It is true that Jun has save him again from the trouble, but she is not too sure about her feeling. Well, Rena never falling in love before and she rarely interact with other man. So she is not really sure about her feeling.

Jun Pov
Huaah!! What did I say?! Her shock reaction, oh my God. Stupid me, she must be think I am such a easy guy that will say it out loud. Her father is right, I can’t just solve the problem with just say married. How about Rena feeling? Gaahh!!! I do love her, love in the first sight. But how about her? Will she accept me just as a status?  I guess I rush the thing very much, maybe I will think of other way. The one thing for sure is I will not give up on her. I will make her fall in love with me.

End of Pov

Jun : err, Matsui san?

Rena snapped from her thought, she blinked a few times,  as she is confuse of what to say. And Jun started to say her surname again, somehow it make her sad. She like the way Jun called her name. it sound perfect when he called her name.

Rena : yes..?

Jun : well, I know that I rush the thing so much. And we do miss some basic.

Rena : basic?

Jun : yup! normally, before marriage, you will have a date and will have to know each other more. And if you think that you are match with each other, you will engage and after that get marriage. But, I believe we can do it. Well, that if you want to continue this marriage. I know I do sound selfish. But I don’t want to force you in this relationship. But believe me, I didn’t say those word just for fun or in rush. I really mean what I say.

Rena  : well, I don’t mind to get.. marriage. I mean, I don’t hate you.

Jun : really? Well, thanks Matsui san. For accept me.

Jun then flashed his smile to her. Well, it really could make the girl heart melt. But, hearing Jun called her Matsui again, make her pouted. And It make Jun wonder why, our Matsui girl pouted.

Jun : eh? it is something wrong?

Rena : will you stop calling me Matsui? It feel weird. I am also a matsui, and we will get marriage soon.

For the last statement, it make both of Matsui blushed.

Jun : hm.. alright, how about Rena chan?

Rena then blushed, she looked at the ground and give a nod to Jun. she smile shyly. And it make Jun really want to give her a warm hug. The way Rena eyes looked at him make him squalled in heart, it is so cute.

Jun : Rena chan.. Rena chan.. 

Rena : hai..

Jun : nee, can I hug you?

Rena : eeh??

Jun :  A friendly hug.

Rena : umn…

Jun : pleaseee (puppy eyes attack)

Rena give a small nod.

Jun : yeah!! I love you Rena chan. (start to hug Rena)

Rena just blushed. As for Jun, he is happy at least Rena didn’t reject him. There is a silent between them until Jun broke the silent.

Jun : I do looks like a hentai ojii san nee. Asking for a hug.

Rena : hm.. may be a bit.

Jun : eeh?! Rena chan!!

Rena just giggle at Jun reaction. But their happy moment get disturb by Yuki.

Yuki : Rena sama, I think it is time for you to go back to your room. And Matsui san, there is a few things I believe you need to handle.  And I will explain a few thing that you need to know in here.

As Jun want to follow Yuki, Rena held Jun’s hand. When Jun looked at her in eyes, he know that Rena is worried about him, so before leaving,  Jun then give a gentle kiss in Rena forehead. He caress her face and whisper “ I will be alright. Wait for me nee, Rena”. He then followed Yuki, as for Rena she come back to her room.

Yuki : I don’t know what is in your mind, but I hope you are aware that you have give your life to this family. Madam will not forgive you after you ruin her plan.

Jun : wait! What plan? Do you know something about yesterday?

Yuki : …    

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 3
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 03:44:46 PM »
KYAAAAAAA>///<
Well done, Jun! Now go get Rena-chan's heart~~~

Gimme more, author-san!><
Thanks for make me grinning like crazy~
Wait for the next one^0^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 03:47:20 PM »
Oh my god.. Jun is so cute asking Rena a hug..  :inlove:
I'm squeling inside..  :lol:
How can they be this perfect when they are together..  :fap
Thanks author-san for the fast update..  :twothumbs

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 04:25:25 PM »
Yeah.... Jun you're our hero!!!!    :heart: :heart:
Stay by Rena side Jun!!!  Kick her step mother out... :angry: :angry:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 11:10:06 PM »
Hmm, don't tell me that Airin rape thing was her stepmom plan  :angry:

So Yuki know about that too?  :?

Yuki is on which side?  ;)

Jun is gonna get married to Rena yeah BANZAI!!  :lol:

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2015, 06:22:27 AM »
thanks to up date

wmatsui moment so kawaiii
jun let stand for love show that you deserve to rena chan

The wait for the next chapter

not too long heheheh  :bow: :bow: :bow:

ok  :inlove:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 06:38:20 AM »
what plan?

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 11:00:10 AM »
Oh geez that fckin step mother just die already pls  :angry: :banghead:

Just too much for a step mother, seriously..  :smhid
Huh, hope that Jun's going to be strong in the future  :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 04:20:28 PM »
What plan?!?

That frraking mother what is she planning?!

And why Yuki is helping her gahhhh!!!

Update soon

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 04:50:30 PM »
yo Guys!! Enjoy the next chapter. About the step mother plan, I will not revealed it soon.
I am glad you all like my story, well enjoy and sorry for bad English. XD

Chapter 4 My instant girlfriend
Chapter 4 : Living together

Jun : you know something right? Answer me

Yuki then smirked, she continue to walk leaving Jun behind. It make Jun boiled. Jun then hold her shoulder and make her face him. They started the glaring contest.

Yuki : You need not to know about what Madam up to do. What you need to do is protect Rena. I have no right to tell you. And it is better if you worried about yourself.

Jun : why? I thought that you are on Rena side.

Yuki : … I am no body. 

Yuki eyes looks sad. For there Jun can see that she is hurt and angry. But, the way she act doesn’t mean that she mean no harm for Rena. As Yuki doesn’t want to answer his question,  he didn’t force her. Soon or later he will find it by any mean.

So they continue to walk. Jun need to do some administration things. As he will live in this town. Yuki do help him about the administration. 

Yuki : oh, by the way. I already told your bos that you are quit.

Jun : what? You must be kidding me.

Yuki give a look do ‘ do I look like joking?!’. Jun then phone his bos. To make sure that he still can save his work. But it is no used, as it is over for his carrer.

Yuki : I already told you that you need to give your life to this family right? If it about money, no worried. Matsui is rich beyond what you can think.

Jun : hell! I become photographer because I like it, It is not just about money. And how do you know about my bos and what did I work?!

Yuki : well, just say that this is the first price you need to pay, I do make some research about you. Matsui Jun, a orphan. His mother died since he is young, and his childhood is spent in the orphaned. After he graduate from highschool, he began to work at photographer up until now. well, I do see you are quiet a rebel back then at school, but you can get a quite good grade back then.

Jun : you! Stalker!! what are you? FBI?!

Yuki : call me whatever you want. I don’t want Rena sama to get a bad husband do I? Or you regret saying you will married Rena sama?

Jun : No. I have no regret.

Yuki : ok, I hope you stay with your word. And we still have a lot of thing need to do. Follow me

After he finish, it already night. And his stomach is grumbling, as Yuki didn’t let him to eat lunch. She force him to do all the administration in on go. As she need to do other thing regarding the administration very fast.

When he come back to the hotel, there is another maid that guide him to the other room.  Turn out that Yuki has move all his thing to other room, not the guest room anymore. It is a main building of the hotel. Well, the Matsui family live in hotel environment. As the main building is their house. The building indeed is very big and large. As Jun go inside the room, he directly throw himself to the bed. He is tired and hungry.

Jun Pov
Damn! That Yuki, by all mean she is really mean. she doesn’t give me any break. And Rena’s mother kind make me worried. What she plan to do actually. And that Yuki, she is weird. What side she is? Arrhggh!!! It is frustrating.
Talking about Rena, I really want to meet her. I wish I can met her now. her brown eyes, pale skin, her smile, and not to forget her smoothe skin. But It is very late already. I don’t think it is a good idea to visit her. And I don’t know which room she is.

End of Pov

Little that Jun know that, he share the same room with Rena, but he didn’t realize it. As for Rena, she is having  a late bath. Well, she already informed that he will stay together with her, as she and Jun will get married soon. So her father suggest that they need to make a bonding time together. He know that they never really dating ( see the prologe and chapter 1 section). Her mother is half believe that they are dating through. And now they are getting married.

Flash back
After Rena come back to her room, her father come to her room. He ordered his maids to take Jun things and place it to Rena place.  As the maids finish to put all Jun things, he ordered them to leave. There is silent between them. As Rena then break the silent.

Rena : umn.. Otou sama, do you want to say something?

Kenzou : well, Rena. I hear from your mother that you two are dating secretly? It is all a lie right?

Rena : …

Kenzou : but don’t worry Rena, I won’t tell that thing to your mom. I have ask Yuki to find that Matsui boy background. And looks like, he is not a bad guy at all.  So, I kind a relieve. But, Rena do you want to get married to that guy? I know as a tradition that you must married after such a thing happened. But, I don’t want to you make the same mistake as me.

Rena : I.. I don’t know, otou sama. I mean, I never have date anybody. And even if I didn’t married with Jun, I have to married with other guy I don’t really know. So It doesn’t change anything.

Kenzou : well, so how do you see Matsui Jun?

Rena : umn.. he is kind, and always there when I need a help. He also have a warm smile, a bit puppy eyes. And somehow a little clingy. And, …

Rena blush as she want to say the last thing. And she doesn’t continue her word. She know that she has said to much regarding her feeling to Jun. And the worst one is she said it to her father. In other hand, Kenzou is in awe, because he never see Rena so talkactive. He know that Rena is a quiet type girl. she is very shy to people, especially boy. He can see, some sparking between his daughter and Jun.

Kenzou : well, to make sure that Akiko didn’t suspect anything, so I make you two in the same room. If he make anything bad, just tell Otou san, I will make sure he regret it.

Rena : Otou sama, arigatou..

End of flash back.

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 4
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 11:34:00 PM »
Nice update  :thumbup

Rena you already fall for Jun without you knowing it  :P

Poor Jun  :O Now I'm curios about Yuki  ;)

You update fast Sadrilim-san  :)

Keep up the good work~ GAMBATTE~  :rock:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2015, 01:09:00 AM »
now im curious about yuki... maybe she is in love with rena..

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2015, 04:49:47 AM »
Thanks for fast update.. I really like you're fanfic

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2015, 05:14:00 AM »
thanks for the update,
Jun and Rena staying in one room: inlove :: inlove :: inlove:

I liked the story you  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

The wait for the next chapter   :bow: :bow: :bow: :deco: :deco:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 08:46:52 AM by junrena »

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2015, 08:05:17 AM »
they will live in the same room.. :lol:
I can imagine Jun's surprise face when Rena go out from the bath.. :P
Yuki is very mysterious,.. :?
Thanks for updating fast author-san.. :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2015, 05:25:02 PM »
An understanding father

Rena is falling for Jun  :wub:

Updatesoon

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2015, 04:27:41 PM »
Well, this is the next chapter, hope you all still like to see my lame fanfic. Sorry for the bad english. And at last enjoy.  :lol:

My Instant Girlfriend Chapter 5
Chapter 5 : Togehter in the same room?!

Jun then decided to have a quick bath before having a sleep. So he get up and go to the bathroom. He is still half a sleep when he enter the bath room. But then he feel something hard hit his face and it make him feel down. He then fainted.

Rena Pov

I hear a sound of foot step as I still in the middle of the bath, it make me really panic. What if Jun see me like this? I mean naked?! I quickly turn off the water and run to take the towel, but I am too lated. He saw me naked. It is so embarrassing. No body really got to see my body, even Yuki. And in reflect I grab a basin and throw it to Jun. It make a great ‘pang’ sound and it land directly to his face.

End of Pov.

Jun Pov

Urggh!! My face hurt. What had happened? When I opened my eyes, I saw Rena face. Her face is beautiful, ahh… those brunette eyes, her hair a bit wet, make her become sexier, did God make my wish come true? But somehow her face looks worried.

End of Pov

Rena : Jun kun.. Finally you are awake.

Jun : urghh.. my head hurt, I think somebody throw me something hard, I can’t remember though.

Rena then blushed, she tilt her head down, she wonder did Jun see her naked body. because it will be too embarrassing to her.

Rena : um.. did you see something else?

Jun : hm.? When I entered the bathroom, I was half asleep. I even didn’t remember what thing did hit me. Rena chan.. don’t tell me, it is you who throw that thing?

Rena : .. gomen..

Jun : eh?! Rena chan, why did you throw that thing? It hurt a lot you know.

Jun then pouted, but seeing Rena blushing and fidgeting, he wonder what make her become like that. Rena then murmured some word. But those word make him blushed.

“that’s because, I am um.. naked…”

Jun Pov

OMG?! Now that make sense, wet hair, nice smell, and the hit in the bathroom. Arrgghh!! Why did I close my eyes when I entered the bathroom?! I can see her naked body. Wait!! Stupid brain. Now I looks like a pervert.

end of pov

Now both of Wmatsui blushed. They don’t know what to say and what to do. The situation make them become more awkward. But, suddenly Jun stomach grumbled. Jun then looked at him stomach and silently curse his stomach. He then smiled sheepishly.

Rena : umn, Jun kun. Have you eat dinner yet?

Jun : well, actually I haven’t eat lunch and dinner. The administration thing do take a lot of time.  And Kashiwagi san want to make it finish as soon as possible. So, yeah.. I do skip my lunch and dinner.

Rena : well, let’s me cook for you. What do you want to eat?

Jun eyes gleaming, he just like a little kid who mother will cook his favorite food.

Jun : yatta!!! Rena chan will cook for me. Thanks Rena chan. umn.. I want to eat spaghetti. Can you cook it for me?

Rena : un.. Wait here okay? I will go to cook it for you.

Jun : eh?? I want to see you to cook. Can I? (puppy eyes attack!!)

Rena :  um.. n.. no, Jun kun why don’t you take a bath while I cook the spaghetti, I am sure it will be done when you finish your bath.

Jun : hee? fine then. I will take a bath.

Jun pouted, he think that his puppy eyes attack can make Rena agree to him. Well, he know his puppy eyes attack have some effect toward people. especially girl. He has used it when he was a photographer. But little that Jun know that, actually his puppy eyes has an effect. A great effect actually.

But Rena need to say no to him. she is too nervous, and she don’t think she can finish the cook if Jun looking at her. She may cook it wrong and end up disappointed the puppy boy.

So, Rena go to kitchen to cook for Jun. In the middle of cooking, Yuki come to kitchen to have some food. Because she also didn’t eat her lunch and dinner, so she think she want to grab some fruit or maybe ask the chef to cook for her.

Yuki : Rena sama, It is so late already, why do you cook something? Don’t tell me that Matsui Jun ordered you to cook?!

Rena : no.. I myself who want to cook for him. Yukirin, have you eat already? I will cook for you some.

Yuki : eh?! No.. I mean yes, I am full already. I just want to grab some fruit.

Rena then giggle. She know that Yuki didn’t eat her lunch and her dinner, because she watch over Jun this whole day.

Rena : Well, I cook a lot, why don’t you taste some, I am sure you will love it.

Yuki : I don’t dare to do such a thing Rena sama. I am your servant how can you cook for me. it is me who need to cook for you. In your service Rena sama.

Rena : yukirin… Well, I insist you to take some bite. So this is an order.

Yuki : … as you wish Rena sama. Thank you…

Rena : you are welcome Yukirin.

Rena and Yuki is a good friend actually, when Rena’s real mother still alive, she often play with Yukirin and they really are a good friend. Her mother won’t mind Yuki to play and become Rena friend. They really become a great friend back then, but everything changes after Rena mother died. Her step mother become take over Rena whole life, as for Yuki. She is being punished if she ever dare to cross the master and servant lined.

Yukirin : Rena sama, if Matsui Jun dared to do something that make you sad, please do tell me. I will make sure to kill him. I will protect you Rena sama.

Rena just giggle at Yuki word. But, she give a nod to her to make sure that she will tell her if everything went wrong. Rena then give a plate of spaghetti to Yuki as she take another plate back to her room. When she arrived, Jun still in the bathroom. As, Jun heard the sound of door opened and closed again, he know that Rena is coming back. He quickly come out from the bathroom.

Jun : Rena chan!! You really cook the spaghetti for me. Yatta!!

Rena : umn.. (nodded  and blushing)

Jun : hm..? Rena chan?

Rena : Jun kun, can you wear your shirt first?

Jun : what?

Jun then realize his stupid behavior, it has become his habit to come out from the bathroom just using the towel to cover his down. As for his upper body, it is definitely naked. Jun then quickly go back to the bath room as for Rena, she can see his whole abs. And somehow it make her blushing very hard. Well, who wouldn’t?!

Jun Pov

Nice move baka Jun! Uggrhh… now the situation become awawrk again. sigh.. I am happy I can see Rena again even though it is this late already, but with this situation, it make me looks stupid. I wonder did she hate my body? Well, I think I should start to work up again. I think I have slack off these day.

But, why she is in my room? This is weird…

end of pov

After he came out from the bath room, Rena handed him the spaghetti, Jun then eat it. From the first bite, it already make Jun eyes beaming.  It is so delicious, but then he remember something he need to ask her.

Jun : nee.. Rena chan, I wonder why do you take a bath in my room? And it is late already, won’t you go back to your room?

Rena : I.. umn.. This is my room Jun. I mean our.. room. (blushed)

Jun : …

Rena : umn.. Jun kun?

‘brain loading…. finish’

Jun : heee???!! We are in the same room??? Why?! How?! What?!

Rena then explain, that her father ordered them to be in the same room, despite they will be married soon, and because of Jun lied of they are dating. As for Jun, he just listened to Rena explanation. He doesn’t know how to answer, as he is thinking hard how not to cuddle the other Matsui. He promised Rena, to do the thing step by step. And with this situation, it will make it a bit impossible. After the explanation, the situation become silent again. As Jun continue to eat his spaghetti, his brain is still process the whole story.

Soon after that, they decided to sleep. Rena is sitting in the corner of their bed. She is waiting for Jun. Jun is changing his clothes to the pajama. As Jun come out from the bathroom, he see Rena doesn’t sleep yet. So he come closer, while standing he touch Rena hand. As Rena looked at him in confused.

Jun : Um.. Rena I think you should sleep in the bed. I will sleep in the sofa. So don’t need to wait for me if you want to sleep.

Rena : …

Jun : Rena chan…?

Rena : yes, sure. Good night Jun kun.

Jun is afraid that Rena will think he is a pervert if he ask her to sleep together, but little that he know that Rena is a little sad with Jun word, because inside her heart, she wish she can feel Jun embrace again, just like yesterday. 

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Koi Kirameke-tion!!!