JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Life

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 888552 times)

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #1620 on: January 22, 2010, 12:48:27 PM »
or maybe this too..XD

stare stare stare, turn away shyly.. :lol: :heart: :wub:

Offline Wuffer

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1621 on: January 22, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »
*Enter abruptly from nowhere*

Did someone say AiEri~!?  :w00t:
Oh, I forgot we did have AiEri supporter here. Sorry for making you spasm. :lol:

But Aichan stares at anyone who's talking at the moment and her eyes tend to wander. So I imagine she's checking out lots of people on a daily basis. XD

But i think is more like admiration, i thing Eri has said that she really admires Ai. although.......... nahhh~!! i wanna think that there's something more there XD
Who cares about logical and realistic explanations. It's all what we make of it. :D
Like that gif AlwaysYou posted. The more I watch it, the more I wonder that if Aichan was just a friend to Eri why would she react like that...? :P *Adds more fuel to the fire*

Wait, you love me? O_O :lol:
Do you believe it? :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1622 on: January 22, 2010, 07:11:33 PM »
Now away from the Ai/Eri

Sorry I thought this was rather cute
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #1623 on: January 23, 2010, 10:33:45 AM »
SHOKKU!!! I had no idea that Aichan's the Girl of the Week! Now I feel absolutely terrible for not doing that survey earlier... :sweatdrop:

My Aichan Story:
While watching a concert performance (one I hardly even remember), Aichan immediately caught my eye. The way she moved with grace and her incredible vocals were just a stand-out amongst the group of girls; I also thought that she was really, really pretty, which only added to the incredible appeal she already had on me. Because of her, I also began questioning my own sexual identity. Little Ms. Lovely totally confuzzled me with her entrancing beauty and her very modest, yet charming, personality. I was seriously freaking out over the fact that I may have a girl crush on her, but it felt right, so I immediately accepted it, lol.

Seriously though. Who wouldn't feel attracted to Aichan?

My Favorite Thing About Aichan:
Aside from her gosh darn good looks, I really like her modest personality. I mean, there aren't many people out there who could keep up being a humble individual whilst being an extremely popular person at the same time. Here we've got Aichan who gets a ton of lines, exposure, and is one of the more popular girls in Morning Musume, yet she doesn't even seem to come off as an arrogant individual.

A Memorable Performance:
It has got to be her solo Mr. Moonlight performance in the Single Daizenshuu concert tour. So hawt as a pimp. :heart:

A Moment that Made Me Laugh:
She's made me laugh quite a number of times before, though the particular moment that always manage to crack me up was when she released her ultimate manly scream in the HaroMoni@ Haunted House segment. I remember thinking, Damn, that was one heck of a lion's roar! I wanna try screamin' like that!

A Moment that Surprised Me:
When I learned that Aichan's a geek and plays video games in the bathtub.

A Picture that I Like:

"Come hither."

Oh, yes, Takahashi-sama~

A Video that I Like:
The pineapple video with Aichan. Her expression there was just absolutely priceless. :lol:

---

About the whole AiEri thing -- I have noticed (quite often I might add) that Eri does act kind of shy and nervous around Aichan, who just seems a bit too painfully oblivious to even take notice of the turtle's evident shyness around her presence. As cliche as their seemingly girl-has-secret-crush-on-super-oblivious-friend relationship is, I find it adorable and very intriguing, lol.

Can't help but feel sorry for Risa, though. Poor bean's being cheated on by two girls. XD
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 12:14:44 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1624 on: January 23, 2010, 06:59:11 PM »
Here's a video that I really like with Ai-chan.

She's just so cute!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1625 on: January 23, 2010, 07:26:46 PM »
OH hail there, i approve all those AiEri~!!!! moments

ass2ass butt2butt  :bleed eyes:  :pimp:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1626 on: January 23, 2010, 11:56:31 PM »
My Aichan story:
To be honest, the first time I noticed her was in some pics & vids for the 7Air shuffle group.  Frankly speaking, I saw her and thought "holy fuck those are tiny shorts she's wearing! :o "  During the time when I was still new to MM and was still in the process of getting to learn who they were (i.e. while I was still learning to tell them apart  :sweatdrop: ), KT told me about how Aichan had an accent that the others couldn't always figure out. Of course this made me try to pay attention to those times when she DID speak (since she didn't do that a lot) during talk segments as I wanted to see if I could tell/recognize when she slipped into it. For the record, I wasn't able to. However I guess all that extra attention I gave, combined with seeing & hearing how good she was on stage definitely shot Aichan up my personal faves list.  I soon started noticing her little quirks like her habit of sticking out her tongue, how her nose can scrunch up when she smiles, and how she has a totally girly ROFL with is just, IMO, supremely cute.  Then take into account all the PBs and DVDs she kept getting, and well, let's just say the fandom for Aichan has definitely grown, much like taking a candle flame and has fanning it into a full-on bonfire.

My favourite thing about Aichan:
IMO, she's probably one of, if not the best performer that MM has ever had. One of the constant critiques of her from fans (at least from western ones) is how she's so quiet (known as/referred to by some as "being boring") during show interview/talk segments. While that may be true, things totally change once those spotlights activate. Singing, dancing, working the stage and drawing the audience into the performance...THAT is what Aichan specializes in. She'll almost always sing live, even if it's a song (like certain parts of "The Manpower" that are really difficult for her to pull off). You can never say that she doesn't give 100% in her dances either; every step is done with her full effort, and she's never lazy/sloppy with it either. She'll always give that extra little "finishing touch", be it the way in which she tilts her head, or if she raises her hands up those extra few inches, or points her toes during a kick, or how she can just make you melt with a sexy stare, or the way she swings her hips like no one else...k I think I gotta stop there.  :nervous

Also...and naturally, AiButt.

A memorable performance:
- Always loved how she totally owned the stage in this perf. Like I said, she's a consummate performer. :yep:

A moment that made me laugh:
Well, there's no YT vid of it, but there was the time she said "OHSHIT" during that HM episode with Thane Camus. XD

For a more personal choice...
- Aichan freaking out over the shrimp...so cute.
:wriggly:

A moment that surprised me:
Finding out that Aichan's such a gamer geek! Obviously it's a good surprise, since it just adds to her awesomeness.
:rockon:

A picture that I like:

- While pimpin'/badass Aichan is awesome, I chose this one because she's just so naturally cute in it.  :oops:

A video that I like:
- Despite it's mediocre ratings, I really liked her portrayal of Kana in last year's Q.E.D. drama.
- Any/All of her "legal-age" PB Making ofs.
:drool:

Other Comments:
- Aichan CHU!
:on slopkiss:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:27:19 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1627 on: January 24, 2010, 05:26:59 AM »
But Aichan stares at anyone who's talking at the moment and her eyes tend to wander. So I imagine she's checking out lots of people on a daily basis. XD
Help me here would you? XD

Who cares about logical and realistic explanations. It's all what we make of it. :D
Like that gif AlwaysYou posted. The more I watch it, the more I wonder that if Aichan was just a friend to Eri why would she react like that...? :P *Adds more fuel to the fire*
That's better  :D (lol)

Maybe Ai does that a lot and not only with Eri but still is awesome when that happen XD

I should top with this sc  :nervous

or maybe this too..XD
stare stare stare, turn away shyly.. :lol: :heart: :wub:
http://aewen.com/momusu/kamei/img/aewen2033.gif
That's the perfect example of a pic (look) say more than a thousand words XD
buddy lenguage  :love:  :roll:

OH hail there, i approve all those AiEri~!!!! moments
:rockon:

But button line is...

XD
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #1628 on: January 24, 2010, 07:37:42 AM »
My Aichan story:

She’s the reason why I love MM again after Yossie’s graduation and Miki’s departure. It was the Resonant Blue PV. I was randomly watching some videos and there she’s there hypnotizing me.

My favourite thing about Aichan:

It’s the smiles, her somewhat obliviousness, her gracefulness, her voice, how she projects herself on PVs and concerts. I think she’s the only HP member that makes me feel like I was being electrified just by staring at her, very droolsome to look at and she makes my heart go dokidoki at times.

A memorable performance(S):

I love that musical  :heart:

And this too  :heart:

The ebi thing too, that was funny. She can sit on a live big croc but can’t hold a dead ebi  XD

A few months back, Kizuna Restaurant, I saw her nails painted and Risa’s undecorated.

A picture(S) that I like:

A video that I like:

:grin:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 01:14:56 PM by kRisZ »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1629 on: January 24, 2010, 05:52:32 PM »
My Aichan story: Honestly, when I first got into Momusu, I didn't notice Ai-chan much. :nervous But the more I started to learn about them, the more I noticed how pretty she is and what a great singer she is. And well, I supposed I got all caught up in the Ai-chan web of attractiveness. :lol:
My favourite thing about Aichan: Let's see...her voice (because it's awesome), her smile (because it's so cute) and her really tight abs (because *drools*).
A memorable performance: Too lazy to find the video but her first performance of Kanashimi Twilight doing Yossy's solo. I believe that was from the 2007 Fall Bon Kyu Bon Kyu BOMB tour. Just made me go "Damn~". :lol:
A moment that surprised me: The AiButt pics from Watashi. XD Seriously, I saw them and I was like "Holy shit, UFA let THIS into the PB?!"
A picture that I like: (I couldn't pick just one)
A video that I like:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1630 on: January 24, 2010, 08:08:15 PM »
My Aichan story: I've liked Aichan since Day One, albeit not one of my immediate favourites. Since her push to leader however, she's hands down my favourite current member of H!P. Period.
My favourite thing about Aichan: Her voice and her legs. And her back...and that whole area where those two meet :drool:
A memorable performance: Same as JFC
One of my favourite English lessons
A moment that surprised me: Watashi PB. Seeing the Aibutt was pretty much :o -> :) -> :D -> :w00t: -> :drool:
A picture that I like: Cute: Sexy:
She's got it all :wub:
A video that I like: Watashi PB Making of

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1631 on: January 26, 2010, 02:22:54 AM »
My Aichan story: I have no idea XD. Well, got to say that whne i watched the early H!M videos and saw her with Charmy it was incredible sweet and lovely  :heart: then she become leader and when i realize she was my #1

My favourite thing about Aichan:Everything. Her voice and her moves! She's a great dancer, and of course her smile, she really have the best smile in H!P ^^

A memorable performance: I still cry watching this and hearing the song.

A moment that made me laugh: Of course the Ebi-san epic moment. She's so freaking adorable and dorky XD
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf8sEv-M7Yo[/noembed]

A moment that surprised me: Find out her friki (geek) side

A picture that I like: I lvoe her hair in 2005-06

A video that I like: These two are so freaking awesome here XDDD

Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1632 on: January 26, 2010, 07:57:41 AM »
My Aichan story: It took me a long time to warm up to her "The Fuck is this 5th Generation! The Fuck is this Graduating all my fave members!" but it was fun debating this with my homie Thimas. We'd go at it with ass debates, and he'd get me with the voice and so on. Can't deny she's a great singer, but as the years went on - her character really showed. And with Morning Musume in her full grasp, she has shined as leader. The fact I woulda totally jump her bones has nothing to do with what I'm writing. It lead me to write her the most crazy theory on her career: connection that Takahashi Ai is really a lot like Kobe Bryant. I am proud that :hipheart: is home to Team Aibutt.com :rockon:
My favourite thing about Aichan: Her eyes, smile, her butt.
A memorable performance: CHA CHA CHA :shakeit:

A moment that made me laugh: When she tried to clown Charmy Ishikawa and thus went through her battles as Lovely Takahashi

A moment that surprised me: That she was a Final Fantasy geek!
A picture that I like: So many, I esp. like her bun hair style.

A video that I like: OOH AHH :monkey:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1633 on: January 26, 2010, 07:59:14 AM »
I keep forgetting to do these Girl of the Week surveys, but this time I know I have to do this one!

My Aichan story: I didn't think too much of Ai Takahashi when I first started educating myself on the world of Hello Project; she was merely that monkey-faced kid who replaced Yaguchi in Minimoni and somehow became Morning Musume's leader later on. As I progressed through the group's history towards the present I knew I had to pay more attention to her, but I still didn't quite rank her high on my list yet...then I came across a video of her dueting on "Smooth Operator", and she instantly had my attention from then on: suddenly I'm paying attention to every line she's sung and realizing just how amazing she's been on the mic, seeking out the latest photos and screencaps of her and being shocked at what the monkey-faced kid grew up to become, and eventually she's the current H!P member I'm looking out for first and foremost (even if I haven't talked about her much  :nervous).
My favorite thing about Aichan: That killer singing voice of hers, and the fact that it's wrapped up in such a hot looking package. Personality-wise, the fact that she's shy in interview situations but shines through in other ways (such as her work) is something I can identify with. Her love of video games is also a plus.
A memorable performance: The one that sealed the deal for me... :drool:
AI TAKAHASHI AND YUKI- SMOOTH OPERATORTry our new player
A moment that made me laugh: Her designated talk segment in the "Souda! We're Alive" episode of Utaban, in which she kept pushing the "Hoppi de Hoppu" song despite Ishibashi and Nakai barely understanding her. :lol: I was like, "So that's where Tettekete comes from!"
A moment that surprised me: Hearing the "man scream" for the first time (I think it was the Haromoni@ ghost house segment). I really had to check for it again to make sure it really was her.
A picture that I like: Much props to Stryfe for posting this one...

And of course there's the Nanchatte Renai column humping...

A video that I like: If I hadn't known she wasn't fluent in English I would've sworn that she was...

Though her actual lack of fluency still makes her a winner in my book...

Then again, what the hell is a "two-eight"??? XD
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1634 on: January 27, 2010, 03:52:21 PM »
My Aichan story:  :huhuh  :)  :aimonkey: :D  :twothumbs  :love::shakeit: :shocked  :fap :nervous  :bow: :inlove:

My favourite thing about Aichan: Ain't that the question. Well, she's pretty damn close to physical perfection as far as I'm concerned. I love her lips, smile, eyes, waist, butt, thighs... I went on about this in the perv survey so la-di-dah. She's the perfectly lethal combo of sexy and cute that I'm helpless against. She's got the smooth moves. She ain't grating my ears. Crash-and-burn at many interviews, but she's modest and genuinely interesting. All in all pretty awesome.

A memorable performance:

Fucking ballads! Still bummed this never made the DVD.

The prawn vid JFC posted. All those man-scream compilations that bitches seem to be removing from tube, hilarious shit.

Watashi breaking new ground, I really wasn't expecting it to be that sexy... and maybe the gamer geek thing.

A picture that I like:

A video that I like:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1635 on: January 28, 2010, 07:39:34 AM »

Ai & Risa at Maki's mom's funeral.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1636 on: January 28, 2010, 09:40:15 PM »
Stryfe's Aichan experience is full of emos  :lol:

i refused to fill the survey because, seriously i like everything about her, i like all the videos and pictures (from cute to sexy is all win)... all i can say is that i never imagined her as leader of momusu but it happened so cool for her.

AIBUTT  :heart:

:twothumbs

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #1637 on: January 28, 2010, 10:18:05 PM »
I was a gif making machine today~!  :on woohoo:
Enjoy!!

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1638 on: January 29, 2010, 10:53:29 PM »

:love:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1639 on: January 29, 2010, 10:59:43 PM »
I felt a lil threatened at the end. XD Angrity Takitty is not something I'd like to endure. or would I?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Life