JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - My My

Author Topic: Rappapa new beginning (gekiblack, kojiyuu, nezucenter etc)  (Read 16384 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rappapa new beginning (gekiblack, kojiyuu, nezucenter etc)
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 05:43:45 AM »
Yeah!!! Gekikara rules!!!!!

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 11:19:14 AM »
Chapter 10

"Why did I lose her! Why! I can't lose to her!" Nezumi had been very frustrated by Gekikara and punching walls at her and Center secret hideout. "Nezumi! Stop hurting yourself! It's just a test isn't it? If it is like that Rappapa would be more angry than you!" Center had pulled Nezumi for a hug to calm her down. "I know but when I see her trying to act normal in front of others and winning me I can't stand it!" Nezumi was burning with fury about the test. "What do you mean she is trying to be normal?" Center was confused about Nezumi's words. "Yesterday when we went to see her, she had a face like she is just an average high school girl like fighting and blood was nothing got to do with her." Nezumi explained which Center understood her point. "SO you are saying that she is trying to fit in to the normality of the world?" Nezumi nodded which Center comfort her so she would not feel so moody.

Everyone in the clubroom was keeping quiet due to Yuko's fainting and Gekikara's surprise. "Hmmm? Gekikara!" Everyone rushed to Yuko's side which she had called for Gekikara but had not seen her. "Where is Gekikara black?" Black did not speak up even when Yuko prompt the question. "She's been wanted by the principal and had been in the room for an hour." Black had spoke up suddenly which Yuko had nodded her head. "Yuko-san the school has been in chaos about Gekikara getting first, which even beat you to it so they would be wondering how would you solve this?" Sado had informed Yuko about the current situation they have been facing. "I see that everyone is in panic what about Nezumi and Center?" Which then both of them had enter the room suddenly. "Thank you for your concern Yuko-san but it is so disappointing that I have lost to Gekikara-san but I admit my lost that the heavenly four queens are definitely someone strong." Yuko nodded at her words. "It must have been a shock for you as it has already been a shock to me too, but regardless of the shock I have to get Gekikara back too." All of them follow Yuko and headed to the principal office even though Nezumi still have the bitter taste after the exams.

Gekikara had been sitting down for an hour which the principal did not speak up. "Gekikara or should I say Matsui Rena-sama from the Multinational Coporation?" Gekikara had glare at her suddenly. "Oh my god why look at me like that? Did I say something wrong?" Yuriko was smiling towards Gekikara which the younger had no idea what she had in her mind. "What do you want? Exposing me?" Yuriko shook her head at the idea. "I want you to become the new Rappapa president in exchange for the secret." Gekikara stood up as a reaction to her idea. "I would never do this to Yuko-san! This is too much! It was just a test that I passed what makes you think I can do better than her!" Gekikara had flared up by that nonsense idea. "Why do you think you can't do better than her? A president should need the brains and skills to be one, you proved to have better brains than her and as a Rappapa member you prove to be able to take the post." Gekikara think that the more she hear this is more rubbish than she think it is. "So she would take up my post and become what? Give a nickname and place her as the new heavenly queen? This is just some crazy talk you have in mind."

"it may be just a crazy talk but do you think Yuko does have this thought when she knew you were the first?" Gekikara had gave a thought about it but decided that she would have to talk to her about it. "There's no way you going to talk me out of this!" Gekikara had decided to walk out of the office but stopped as Yuriko had spoke up suddenly. "Leave all you can if you can suppressed the pressure I have placed in this school." Gekikara saw Yuko walking towards her and gave her a hug. "What's wrong? I never congrats you on becoming first isn't it? Let's go shall we?" Gekikara nodded which all of them saw fliers of asking Gekikara to become the new president. "Who did all this?" Shibuya had found one student possessing it and decided to force her to speak up. "T-The principal." Yuko had not speak up but they knew that she might be angry. "Let's go back first and discuss this issue." Yuko spoke up which all of them followed except for Gekikara. "Gekikara?"

"Black I need to calm myself down first, go back with them." Black had held onto Gekikara and not letting her leave yet. "Let's go together instead." Black flashed a smile to Gekikara which the younger blushed and nodded which they went to the roof to take a breather. "Black? Do you think me changing Yuko-san as the president can?" Black giggled at Gekikara's question. "Gekikara you got first in exams but you still can't well? Changing of Yuko-san and becoming the president I think that could be when she graduate but Gekikara I don't think you have the idea of wanting to change Yuko-san isn't it?" Gekikara nodded her head. "Then do you want to ignore the notes flying around?" Gekikara asked Black again. "Gekikara I think you need to discuss with her instead of me right?" Gekikara understand what she was referring and decided to head back with Black, when they returned they saw a bunch of protestors in front of the stairs which make space for them to pass. "Gekikara!!! What are you going to do!"

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »
Chaos

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 02:23:18 PM »
Chapter 11

"What do you mean about that?"

"What do I mean! So being the first and now you're playing with my intelligence?" Shibuya had punched Gekikara on her cheeks which she let herself fell with Black supporting her. "Shibuya what are you doing?" Black had stood up to defend for Gekikara which the rest of them were just looking, even Yuko had not spoke a word. "She had done all this chaos which now everyone is protesting to get Yuko-san off the stage all because of her! You don't think is her fault huh!" Black had gotten herself into a verbal fight with Shibuya which she doesn't even intend to say anything.

"Black let me handle this." Gekikara had pulled Black back so she can faced Shibuya instead. "Geki you are just going to let her hit you, I won't let you get hurt for doing nothing!" Black resisted but Gekikara is stronger which she stopped resisting and allowing her to do what she wants. "Shibuya I won't say anything to you, I just want to speak to Yuko-san." Shibuya had wanted to punch Gekikara once again but seeing her seriousness, she let her go. "Yuko-san why did you recruit me?" All of them were looking at her thinking why had she asked such questions. "Gekikara why are you asking this kind of question?" Torigayo proposed a new question which Yuko was still keeping quiet. "I always thought that I wouldn't need you to tell me the reason why you recruit me, why it must be me or why are we fighting together. But today is different, I saw how trust and bonds break easily in us. We can be in one team but the trust we have is all because I did something unexpected to everyone, I don't think I can stay here any longer so I'll leave here and I wouldn't climb the stairs anymore." Everyone was shocked by Gekikara's words and Black tried to stop Gekikara from leaving.

"Black don't do anything already! Or I should say Black-sama? Black-san? My leaving is just me alone seeking what I want to do, I forget to say this; to me Majijo teppen would be always Yuko-san no matter how many people asked me to take over. Even if the person is the principal or whoever my answer would not change." Yuko had let Gekikara leave and not changing after her. "Yuko-san why aren't you making her stay?" Sado decided to speak up as the mood have been so down. "I don't how to answer her....I never think why I need to recruit her but I also don't have reason why I don't recruit her, I wanted her to be able to make friends with people like her." Yuko had back-faced all of them so no one can see her sadness. "So we are just going to let her leave? We are not going to do something?" Black had asked all of them which no one had an answer. "Can't all of you just go find Gekikara? Find her and talk all your troubles instead of guessing each other thoughts!" Center was at the door step shouting to get the point straight to them. "Where can we find her?"

"There's one thing Gekikara love more than fighting is gaming." Yuko spoke up and all of them decided to find her in school first to see whether is she in school or not. everyone running around the school to find Gekikara but Black suddenly stopped and pulled Yuko back also. "Yuko-san?" Torigayo was curiouswhy Black ahd stopped Yuko which Sado decided that they would let them solved this and told the rest to go back first. 'Black what are you doing?" Yuko was frustrated that Black had stopped her to find Gekikara. "Yuko-san what is Gekikara to you?" Yuko was startled by the question. "She's an important member to Rappapa what do you mean about that?" Yuko had asked back Black instead. "As a person what do you think of her as? To her you are more important to her, her role model and someone who is willing to die for you!"

"That's why I'm looking for her isn't it?" Black shook her head at Yuko's answer. "You don't get it at all Yuko-san the reason of why Gekikara left was because none of you trust her anymore, you don't think of her as Gekikara your comrade but someone who is so smart and can ace the exams a new Gekikara. She knew it when you couldn't answer her question, all of us were not friends but comrades fighting for you Yuko-san but everything changed I do not know since when but all of us were like friends fighting occassionally treating each other like a real friend. But you broke Gekikara's heart! Out of everyone, you were the one that she respect the most had done this to her, how helpless she had felt not even when she fight others had she had this feeling in her. Please think carefully what do Gekikara mean to you or all of us that you dragged us into the club mean to you!" Black left after saying so much harsh words to Yuko which the older one was feeling all the guilt suddenly and all her memories of each of one comes back to them.

"Black is right what are they to me....of course they are not jst my underlings but my bonds to my life and my friends!" Yuko  had run back to the clubroom where all of them were waiting for her. "Black I need to see Gekikara where is she?" Black was trying to see what has change about Yuko which she found she finally had woke up. "Yuko-san what are we to you then?" Black felt the need to test her. "Friends! People that I need in my life! Don't you think so?" All of them chuckled at Yuko's words which they nodded of course they had the answer to that question, they are not just friends but friends that went through many bloody fights. "Where is Gekikara?!"

"She went back to her home....she said she would not be able to face anyone for the time being, so she wouldn't come back to school for a while." Black explain to Yuko why finding her was unnecessarily. "Then let's go to her house?" Sado decided to stop Yuko from going anywhere. "Do you really think Gekikara will tell us or even Black where she leave? She needs time to absorb how much hatred she thinks you have towards to her and it would be best if she stays out of school for a while and let all this rumors die first." Sado analyse the situation for Yuko to understand which she understood and decided to think how to make Gekikara stay for the time being.

"Rena-sama are you sure that you would be here for a while? Rena had being punching the sandbag over an hour which only stop when she heard a voice. "Yes. Why am I being a nuisance at my own house? Or should I move out?" Rena had move towards the servant which he back off and not wanting to anger her anymore. "Oujo-sama I have news to report." A new voice could be heard in the gym which Rena had turned to look at and walk out of the gym so he could tell her the news. "Is about the principal knowing the real identity of you."

"Tell me about it then."

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 03:04:43 PM »
Isshh that annoying principal... Can't she just let them do what they want!!?? :scolding:

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2016, 02:41:43 PM »
Chapter 12

"According to the findings, the principal has a brother working for us and he saw seen to find her very day at a specific timing if not there's call history that they would be on the phone for 30 minutes to an hour, ojou-sama." Rena was reading the information in front of her which she nodded understanding the situation. "So where is he now? I want to see him now." Rena had calmly asked to see him which the butler had went out to find him, which Rena had take an opportunity to take a bathe first. "That's a nice bathe, otou-sama?" Rena's father had motioned her to come in to the study room. "I heard that you have met some trouble did you?" Rena nodded which her father had pour a cup of tea for her. "I know it would be hard to not let your secret to keep it as a secret as my daughter everyone would want to use you but remember that there are times where you will need to them your secret." Rena sipping her tea and the thought of Black came into her mind making her think whether does she wants to keep a secret from her.

"What should I do then?" Rena was confused with all the things that are happening. "I understand your condition from hearing it from others and now you are being forced to push away someone you respected since a long time from her position but meeting that person's brother what are you going to do? Kill him?" Rena shook her head as that is not her current plan nor her plan to do it too. "I want to know why he's doing this making my school life so tough." Rena's father had gave her a pat which hopes that it could at least comfort her a bit. "I understand how you are feeling, this is something you are going to face it so you have to step out of the room to face it." Rena's father was smiling which confused as she steps out, she saw there's a guy being beaten up. "Why are you guys beating up him?" All of them step away from him and remained still. "Ojou-sama he's the brother of the principal." Rena immediately grab onto him. "Tell me why did you tell your sister about me!" With a sudden raise of voice which scared him and showed a scared face to Rena which excites her, she started to bite on her nails. "S-She told me to research all her students....I did nothing!"

"Run away? Where can you run?" When he started run, he was surrounded by a group of men which the scene had made Rena's father crack up. "She's so like me, staying silent and can make others scare of him I wonder whether does she wants to take over the company?" Rena's father had went back to the study room letting her do whatever she wants. "Tell me about Kashiwagi Yuki then." He was relieved that Rena had released him. "Kashiwagi Yuki? Oh the girl that got pregnant! Someone was interested in her and I was just the middleman to gave him something to drug her, haha such stupidity she has!" Without making a voice Rena had ordered them to beat him up until she comes down after changing. "So it's funny for you right? Then I shall make it more funny for you, I'll bring you to see your sister now!" Rena's sadistic part came out and put a collar around his neck and pulled him away which after she instruct them to clean the floor which they immediately clean up the floor without saying a word.

"How are we going to make Gekikara come back?" Yuko had paced around the clubroom which even lift up Hikaru which the younger had kicked her in the chin. "Come on Hikaru instead of kicking me why don't help me to think how to make you papa come back!" Yuko had shake the Hikaru which all of them had panic worrying he might cry. "Papa? Papa!!!!!!" Black had comfort Hikaru immediately which the baby had fallen into his sleep. "Oh my gawd? What a skill to calm a baby!" All of them turned to see who was at the door which they saw the principal and turned back to do their things which Black had took Hikaru inside. "No greetings people? Never mind where is Gekikara-kun? Oh? Did our talk had influenced all of you? So you know why am I here, get your butt out there Oshima-kun before I tried other methods on you." Shibuya was ready to punch her. "Shibuya don't action recklessly, after all she's the first Rappapa president we don't know how well can she fight." Yuko stopped all of them moving forward. "Yes, so I want to change Rappapa now with Gekikara-kun in your position."

"Who did you say want to be in that position?" A familiar voice enter the clubroom which all of them turned to see Gekikara standing at the door. "Oh no! What did you do to my brother Gekikara-kun?" Gekikara simply snicker at her. "Don't worry I teach him a lesson only, he won't die unless I said so." Yuriko had defended her brother to prevent Gekikara from touching him. "Give up your useless thoughts to change Rappapa and I would not touch him or you want to see him die?" Yuriko glance at her brother which the latter shook his head at the suggestion. "N-nee-chan don't listen to her! She is ruthless even when I tell her about what she wants and it nearly killed me!" Yuriko's brother had stood up to defend for himself. "Oh? Really? Then let me do it then." Gekikara had pulled him to the stairs with a fnger holding waiting for the moment to let him go. "Wait! I get what you want so stop it!" Gekikara had neck-locked him. "Really? I don't trust either of you why don't we write a truce, then I'll trust you to not do it again." Yuriko was pissed off but seeing her brother in that position had forced her to write the truce which Gekikara had proof-read and let him go which both of them had left the clubroom.

"Gekikara good job?" Gekikara had suddenly kneel down which scared all of them. "Geki why are kneeling down? Why do you look so apologetic?" Black tried to pull her up which the younger had resisted. "I lie to minna gomennasai!" All of them are even confused by her apology. "Alright we accept your apology so get up now." Yuko ordered Gekikara to stand up but she still kneels down. "No! All of you don't know what did I lie to you about! I have to tell you this! Someone search about Matsui Multinational Corporation company daughter now!" Nezumi had search about it and was shocked about the picture and showed it the rest. "Matsui Rena the only daughter of the company? Is that true?" Gekikara nodded at that statement. "That's why she wanted you to become Rappapa next president which with the backup you have so Majijo can become no. 1 yankee school." Nezumi had analysed the whole situation already. "Yes you're right and the mansion also belongs to me, my first birthday present from my father."

"Why did you do all this?" Atsuko doesn't understand Gekikara's action. "I did all these was to repay Yuko-san, all these time I didn't know how to repay her so I decided to give her a place to sleep and work to do with the fighting skills she has." Yuko had slowly remember how she met Gekikara which the younger had to pick up garbage to survive. "Gekikara....I'm not mad at you or anything else but when did you find your father?" Gekikara had thought back when did she find her father and told all of them about a year ago. "So you can top the school with such results I believe has to do with your father right?" Atsuko had raised her queries. "I had an overall checkup which he had asked to treat my injuries in my head, asking tutors to tutor me to until I can passed the level I am now and training me to fight properly also."

"Isn't it fine? Gekikara is still Gekikara." Yuko asked everybody which all of them were agreeing as Gekikara had acted to that way she was and that alone had made her happy that she was accepted back to where she belongs. "Black gomen ne I did something maybe you might not want to hear." Black had turned around to face Gekikara. "That guy I asked my men to beat him up because I knew the real reason you were pregnant." Black had stopped Gekikara to continue. "It doesn't matter anymore, because of him I get to see another of you and another treasure right?" Gekikara nodded and started to carry Hikaru which the younger one cry when he saw her. "Does he not remember me?" Gekikara was confused by Hikaru's actions. "What kind of father are you leaving your wife and your child as and when you like, not even thinking about him making him thinking of you so badly even hearing about you will cry." Yuko had told Gekikara about what she thinks. "Black is that true? You become my wife?" All of them nearly fainted as Gekikara had to asked such questions. "That is your trouble?" Gekikara nodded which Black had patted her.

"Ok I know why don't all of us go to the amusement for once? It looks fine and we can bring Hikaru also, let him get in touch of the world of fun also." All of them looked at each other. "Yosh! Amusement park here we go!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 03:49:48 PM »
Since geki's injuries were treated when she met her father, did the double marks above her left eye got removed?

Yosh! Amusement park here we go!!!!!!!!!

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 04:47:22 PM »
I seriously want to beat the guy until he become pulp, how dare he did something like that to Black and Gekikara.

Thanks for your update.
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2016, 09:42:58 AM »
Chapter 13

"Black! Is that your phone ringing?" A ringtone of someone reading a bible could be heard in the clubroom. "I-I would be answering the call outside, Geki take care of Hikaru for a moment for me." Geki saluted to Black and continue to play with him. "Moshi moshi?" Black had sighed before picking up a call. "You remember today's the day right?" A voice could be heard from the speaker. "I know don't worry about me forgetting it, so don't call me." Black had ended the call befre she headed back to the clubroom. "Black! Who call you?" Black shook her head and explain that it was a prank call. "Why we go to DisneySea today?" Yuko had announced the plans for today. "Gomen I don't think I can make it since I have an appointment later, I would leave first and Geki you can bring Hikaru go and have fun." Black had quickly left the clubroom. "Black you are a liar!" Gekikara's anger had rose up and she started to break things in the clubroom. "Gekikara stop breaking things, we still need to use them!"

"Let me go!" Shibuya and Torigayo had pulled Gekikara back to prevent her from breaking more stuff. "Gekikara you said that Black is a liar how is she a liar?" Sado's words had stopped her from destroying stuff. "When she saw the caller ID from her phone and went out to pick up a call was all faking in front of all of us, she's going to do something that she doesn't like!" Yuko nodded at agreement and pointed her finger towards a door which he saw bowing towards all of them. "Why are you here?" Gekikara was shocked by his appearance. "Ojou-sama there's an emergency happening and I think you might want to know." Gekikara had walked toward him wanting to chase him out but stopped when she heard those words. " Is that so? Yuko-san could you come with us?" Yuko was shocked by Gekikara request but still she agreed which the three of them left the school leaving the rest of them shocked in that position. "So we have to babysit this little monster!"

"Gekikara your so rich! Your car is full of stuff I have never seen!" Yuko was excited during her car trip towards the destination she was unknown about. "Ojou-sama?" Gekikara chuckled at those antics and stopped when someone called her. "Is it really alright for her to mess around?" Yuko stopped what's she doing and look at them. "For now I suppose so but Yuko-san remember you are not suppose to move in a car ride." Gekikara had strapped her tightly which Yuko had weakly nodded her head at such a Gekikara which is kind and fierce at the same time. "Yuko-san do you remember about 'her'?" Yuko was wondering who was she talking about. "Gekikara or should I say Rena who are you talking about?" Rena chuckled at Yuko who was still looking lost. "Let's play a one word game, I would just say a word and you have to guess who am I talking about." Yuko nodded her head in agreement as she thinks that it might kill the time of riding the ride. "Baka." Yujo had glared towards Rena who was wondering why was she glaring at her.

"Did you just scold me baka!" Rena now was laughing about her not understanding the situation.  "My one word is baka Yuko-san." Yuko let her go and started to think of any person that fits the word baka. "You know Rena there's no one I call Baka except for her.....ah! you're talking about bakamina!" Rena nodded which Yuko was screaming in happiness. "She's dead isn't it according to Atsuko which Torigayo had saw, why are we talking about her?" Yuko was wondering why Rena started talking about her. "The three of us have been friends for who knows how long and before you and I reunited you have started to befriend Sado-san and the rest right?" Rena was talking about the past suddenly and Yuko suddenly remember the past suddenly but had stopped because the car suddenly stopped. "Yuko-san we've reach my house." Yuko stepped out of the car with her jaws dropping at the sight of the house. "Rena your house is so...........huge!"

"You can scream more once you see her." Rena had pushed Yuko inside of the house which there was a lady standing there to be exact, is a short lady. "Bakamina!" Rena had shouted the name which the lady turned around and gave Yuko a shock. "B-Bakamina! Why are you here? Aren't you dead?" Rena and her stopped Yuko from blasting questions and made her sit down. "Yuko I was supposed to be dead but it was all because Atsuko's enemies have cause me those and I am alive all thanks to Rena's father which I am still alive not kicking the bucket yet." Yuko nodded at her words. "Then you should bring Atsuko here not me right?" Both of them shook their heads at her words. "WHY DON'T YOU GET IT WE AKSED YOU TO COME HERE IS BECAUE OF OUR REUNION!!!!!!" Yuko had to cover her ears to prevent getting deaf by their voices. "I know about it I was testing both of you." Suddenly two punches come in contact with Yuko's head and the knuckles were drilling her head. "Sorry! I was wrong!" Both of them stand infront of her waiting for her to face them. "Why are you going to do now?"

"You can stop your worries for now Rena got me cover now, can you believe the little girl we were protecting before had to protect me now." Minami was laughing at her uselessness. "What are you talking about? If both of you have not become my friend I may have to sleep in the streets." Yuko nodded at those words. "But if we had left our parents to find you, you won't be in that stead right?" Yuko asked which Minami agreed. "I would agreed also but now you can pay me back right? I want to save Black." Minami is wondering who Black is. "She is a friend who you will see when you attend school, Rena what is happening about her?" Rena quickly sat down and show them the documents which she asked her underlings to search about. "Apparently, Takeshi Hideo's sister and father knew Black had a child and now they wants to claim him back. They are a group of Yakuzas known as Killers, they would kill anyone that opposed them."

"Let's go!"

"Go where?" Minami was wondering what Yuko was saying. "We will go save Black and Hikaru which we will fight them like we do in the past." Rena agreed which Minami could not have disagree with them, so they had went to the place that they had found that Black is meeting which is surprising is a café which is founded by those yakuzas. Which luckily they had dressed ordinary like a civilian and enter the café, without her makeup Black could not recognize her. "Where's the baby?" They were listening to their conversation while deciding what to order. "I'm here to let you know that I won't hand it over to you!" Slowly a bunch of men were surrounding over Black. "Ah! What are both of you doing throwing me over! Gomen my friend had been playing very roughly." The man shook his head which Black saw them and was wondering who is the third person. "Where's the waiter?" They threw the menu to one of the men which they grew angry. "What's with the big idea ladies?"

"Nothing but seeing so many people bullying a lady is so unmanly."

"Father they are doing it purposely since just now they were giving you troubles moment ago." Suddenly those people rushed to their side and three of them back to back and beating their way which even those blood that came from those people gave them the excitement to fight more. "Who are you people?" They were just laughing only. "Killers right? I have an idea which you might be interested in but if you don't it's fine also." Rena had walked towards them. "I have collected your evidence committing crime and if you don't stop your bullying now, one call and I would call the police to tell them everything." They knew who Rena is and started to discuss about how they are going to take their next step. "Fine remember I would claim my grandson!" After they left the café Rena had called the police immediately to capture them. "Rena you are one sadistic girl." Minami was shocked by Rena's way of handling things. "Rena? Geki that's you right? And Yuko-san."

"Black! Are you ok?"

"I should asked you whether are you ok? You knew all my problems right from the start?" Rena nodded which Black heaved a relieve of not wanting to explain anything once she understand the situation. "Who's she?" Both Rena and Yuko pushed Minami to the front and introduced her. "Takahashi Minami our long lost friend." Black nodded and exchange her name also which they return to school immediately. "We are back!!!!!"

"M-Minami?

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2016, 11:59:07 AM »
Uh oh...  That last word indicates acchan is seeing minami

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Chapter 14

"You're Minami right?"

"Uh Atsuko you're seeing things where did you see your Minami?" Yuko and Gekikara had deliberately stand next to each other since Gekikara is tall enough to cover Minami which Black finds it weird why do they not want Atsuko to know about her. "Yuko-san please move away, I believe my eyes aren't not blind yet." Yuko and Gekikara had move at the same time which Minami also move at the same time. "Yuko-san separate yourself with Gekikara." Atsuko was slowly advancing to both of them which they are starting to back out. "What do we do Rena?" All of them widen their eyes as they heard Yuko called Gekikara so friendly. "BakaYuko stop calling me Rena call me Gekikara!" Gekikara was clutching onto Yuko's clothes which shocked them further. "Then why don't you stop calling me baka and start calling me Yuko-san like you used to do!"

"Yuko-san, Gekikara I think you owe us some explanation right?"

"Urgh! Yuko don't you think we have to make a run?" Three of them run down the stairs which the rest send Black to stop them since she was the fastest. "Yuko-san, Gekikara if you want lighter punishment come back with me." Black had stand in their path which they didn't know she would be this quick. "Black if we were to go back with you we are going to die earlier!" They continue to run but Black had tie them up before she spoke which they were all pulled back. "Now speak up the both of you!" All of them looked like Yuko and Rena had committed a crime. "Takamina I think is best we start with you right?" Yuko had motioned her which she stood up with her hands untie with Yuko and Rena hands untie.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Takahashi Minami former best friend with Maeda Atsuko and long term friends with Oshima Yuko and Matsui Rena." Takamina ended her introduction with a bow. "What! Both of you known each other for so long?" The other two was kneeling as if they committed a crime. "Minami...I'm your best friend right?" Takamina shook her head which sadden Atsuko but Yuko and Rena knew why did she said that and decided to break the silence. "Bakamina! Watch this!" Yuko had pulled a punch which she had managed to stop her punch in time. "Do you think they are going to do what I think?"

"They are going to do it but it should be fine since I haven't since Yuko-san fight with others before." Sado have make the rest back away few more steps to make sure they would not get involve. "Yah! I also got hit by your punches Yuko, so both of you want to play this right? Fine I would want to see how much you have grow too Rena." Which the three of them setting up their arena which they would hope that they would not cross over those area. "They have done this multiple times already to be this fast to set up the arena right?"

"Urgh? Atsuko seems shock by Takahashi-san words." The four of them nodded and went back to watch the fight. Each of them had started to pull their punches but all of it never succeeded as the punches seesm to be knocking at each other which when they are kicking each other also gets block since they would always think about the same thing which they didn't hurt each other which after one minute and an alarm rang which they stop their fight instantly. "Ok that's like so cool, they have rules and they didn't even get hurt like they are just working out instead of killing each other.

"Of course, Rena had thought of it when we were young to create our own space to fight." After Yuko spoke and a punch came to her face. "What are you doing bakamina!" Yuko had raised her hand to punch her back but another punch had hit Takamina instead. "What are you doing Rena!" Both of them shouted at her. "The arena is still here isn't it if not why are both of you fighting huh? And don't call me Rena!" Gekikara had punch Yuko once she finished speaking. "Why can't I call you Rena huh? Fine then I call you Rena-chan instead." Gekikara was seen blushing at that nickname. "Both of you stop fighting will you?"

"Shut up bakamina!"

"What did you say? Huh?"

"Why do you want to fight me for real?"

"Both of you just shut up!"

"The three of you shut up!"

The three of them saw Atsuko shouting and shut their mouths immediately. "When she's angry is she this fierce?" Gekikara asked which Takamina nodded and both Yuko and Gekikara wanted to strangle her because what she said earlier. "You made her feel this way so you fix it." When Yuko released her Takamina was struggling to breathe in air. "I know! Let's go to DisnySea for real now! Let's go Hikaru!" Gekikara had carry Hikaru which Takamina was wondering is that her child. "Rena is that...your child?" Gekikara had punched her instead of answering. "Of course not I'm the father right? Hikaru give her a kick." Hikaru nodded and kick Takamina's chin like Gekikara said which Black couldn't believe Hikaru listen to whatever Gekikara say. "DisneySea here we come! Tickets I'm coming to buy you!"

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2016, 08:40:16 AM »
Cute Hikaru is so obidient to his papa

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 05:09:39 AM »
Chapter 15 part 1

"Why are we here again?"

"Rena you don't have a handphone which makes it harder for us to find you."

'So?"

"Matsui Rena don't make me beat you here!" All of them standing in front of a handphone shop even wearing casual clothes they would still want to fight each other. "I don't need a phone I like calling people." Yuko and Takamina don't care about what Rena said and pull her into a handphone shop. After an hour they came out of the shop with a carrier which Rena had finally bought a new phone. "So I have a new phone means more people going to disturb me."

"Don't think so negatively about having a phone." Takamina tried to cheer Rena but it isn't working definitely. "Let's go the theme park shall we?" Everyone nodded since it was their original destination anyway. After going through an hour of trians and walking they finally reach the theme park which Sado and the rest went to queue for the tickets leaving the three of them there. "Takamina what are you going to do, your relationship with Atsuko is definitely not good."

"I don't know to do or how am I going to savage this situation."

'Yuko would be with Torigayo, I would be with Black and Hikaru, Sado with Shibuya or anyone they like to be with and you would be with Atsuko. Then you will hold hands together and play any rides while holding hands." Yuko and Rena demonstrated to Takamina which they even tried to demonstrate ksiiing each other ut a cry was heard which they break free of each other.

"That was so close....so you get it right?" Rena knew Hikaru was crying and tried to comfort him. Yuko then took the handcuffs she had brought and cuff onto Takamina and Atsuko's hand also. "Confess to her using this given opportunity....baka" Yuko whispered to Takamina which the latter didn't know how to react and let Atsuko pulled her away.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2017, 05:24:31 AM »
Disney Sea! Disney Sea!! Disney Sea!!! Disney Sea!!!!  :jphip: :jphip:

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 07:10:21 AM »
Chapter 15 part 2

"Yuko did you pass her the key?"

"Huh? Oh shit the key!" Rena had face palmed mentally that how could she not give the key. "Just hope that nothing happens between them, let's have fun ourselves first." Yuko nodded and left with Torigayo. "Black! Let's go to the merry-go-round!" Black nodded at Rena without speaking a word. "Black you know something, you have been very cold to me after Takamina appear."

"So you noticed huh? It felt that you weren't the same Gekikara I knew." Rena nodded at her argument. "Does it matters to you about my past? Or does our future is more important?" Black look at Rena and knew that if the past was important then her past was something worst than Rena's past. "You're right, let's have fun with Hikaru." Rena nodded and held onto Black leading her to the ride but she doesn't noticed that Black was blushing due to the skinship she had initiated first made her heart making throbbing sounds.

"Torigayo what do you want to ride first?" Yuko had waited for Torigayo to think first which the latter thought that it was better to ride non-thrilling rides. "That one!" Yuko looked at the direction she is pointing and saw the ferris wheel. "Sado, Shibuya do you want to ride it too?" Sado and Shibuya followed Yuko silently but still she found out them following her and asked them to ride the ride with them. "We should have bought the headbands also! Do you want the headbands?" All of them look at her like 'we are Yankees' which she took it as a no. "Fine! Let's go then."

All of them were having their own fun but Takamina was having the hardest time as she has been in the ferris wheel for 2 rounds already and Atsuko hasn't been speaking. "Atsuko you're scaring me can you look at me just for this once?" Atsuko still didn't reply to her pleads. "If this happens to Yuko what would she do? Or do I have to do what they suggested kiss her?" Takamina thought of possible reasons for Astuko to talk to her and decided the way to force her to talk would be 'that'. "Atsuko" Takamina had disregard their hands been cuff up and used both her hands to cupped Atsuko's face and she mustered up her courage to lean forward to gave her a peck on the lips.

"Gomen....I needed to talk to you since you aren't speaking up so I decided to do it this way." Atsuko was still blushing from the actions that Takamina had done since it was the first time she is so daring to do things like this. "I know you have been very upset on the things I have done or say previously in the clubroom." Takamina continue. "Then why do it?" Atsuko decided to ask the questions that she's dying to ask. "We decided to fake my death was to prevent those killers getting away from 'killing' me, why we didn't told you was because at that pint of time Rena's matter was more pressing. We had to cure her brain damage first and then we decided to not let anyone know about 'my death' and Rena's recovery except for Yuko. I never told them about us in the first place, they came to ask about you when they knew you so that was the first time I told them about us."

"Then why don't you at least tell me you're still alive?"

"I wanted too but Yuko said that you have been seriously hurt by my death and you kept the memories seeing my death which we wanted to tell you until you're over it but sadly it happen before our plan to work." Atsuko nodded at the understanding. "Then what do you mean about previous best friends?" Takamina was surprised by that question. "I didn't want to be your best friend when I first experienced death, I want to be your girlfriend and protect you from now on. I have talk to Yuko and Rena and they came up with this plan on helping me to confess to you so well so do you think I have a chance?"

"You said everything I'm happy that you're alive and thankful on your confessions, all I want is to be with you." Takamina was shouting in happiness which the first time they shared a kiss with no one to cared about in this world but just the two of them. "Ne Minami let's right one more turn shall we?" Takamina nodded at the request of her new girlfriend.

"Woah! Sado you can see lots of things up from this angle!" Sado nodded and only Yuko was excited in the ride while the rest of them were just admiring the surroundings.

"Geki I need to help Hikaru to change his diapers so wait for a while." Rena stood there nodding and she felt a sharp pain at her left abdomen while people have been bumping her where she's standing and she saw blood in her hands which she doesn't want Black to know about it and endure the pain. "Hahahahaha!!!!!!" Only laughs could be heard from there which people start to crowd about her. "Sado can you see why are there people crowding there." After going for a round, Yuko decided to find Rena and Black but they saw a crowd blocking their way. "Seems like someone was injured,i-Hahahahahah!!!!!!" All of them looked at each other and ran inside of the crowd and saw Rena lying down with a pool of blood around her.

"Rena! Can you hear me?"

"Yuko? Gomen...d-don't tell Black about this."

"Baka! I'm goin to send you to the hospital this once!" Sado and Shibuya immediately called for the ambulance and Yuko pledged to find the culprit which she thought of calling someone else too. "Bakamina! Rena is send to the hospital after come here we need a plan to stop Black from knowing." Without speaking a word Yuko had ended the call before Takamina could speak. "What did Yuko-san say?"

"R-Rena is in hospital..."

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 10:38:20 AM »
Chapter 16

"Hmmm.......hmmm.....hmmm....hmm...."

"Yuko-san can you stop walking back and for you are making us dizzy."

"Sado she has been in the surgery room for hours already how can I not worried?"

"Yuko they are right you got to calm down, Rena is going to be fine isn't it?"

"She has been stabbed! Bakamina where were you huh? cuffing your hands while holding hands do you think is fun?"

"Yuko! You're the one to say huh? Both of you came up with the idea and now it's my fault?" Both Yuko and Takamina were glaring at each other which the rest of them decided to interfere and pull them apart. "I'm going to kill the person who did this to her!" Yuko's rage was at thee peak which no one dares to go near her. Then they saw the light turned off which the doctors came out. "How is she?"

"She nearly lost her life luckily she was sent her in the nick of time, she is in the private room already." The doctors left which all them also left to see how is Rena doing which they saw bodyguards outside and an old guy. "Oh? Both of you are........Yuko-chan! Minami-chan!" The both of them were wondering who he is that calling them so friendly. "Uncle?"

"Both of you don't recognize me? How saddening...."

"I mean we haven't seen you for such a long time so we barely can recognize you."

"Rena is awake already and she wants to see both of you only." Both of them felt it weird why Rena wants to see them only. "Yo! Rena." The latter was smiling weakly. "So how are you feeling?" Bakamina had uncuffed her hand by Yuko and both of them took a chair to settle down. "Just like when I'm being stabbed no pain at all." Both of them chuckled at her being Rena. "Otou-san came to talk to me about the culprit and I think both of you wants to know."

"What do you mean?"

"It was done by those people-Killers. But I saw that woman...my mother, I haven't told otou-san since I wanted to talk to both of you first." Both of them were shocked by Rena's words. "That women is associated with them?" Takamina asked. "Who cares about that? We will kill them!" Rena shushed Yuko for speaking too loud. "That's why both of you have to work with otou-san about this matter if she really is related to this matter both of you have to prevent her being kill by otou-san."

"You still want to protect her? She tried to kill you years ago."

"No....you never saw how otou-san is when he is mad, years ago when he saw how she tortured me, he went mad beating her up and she nearly ended up in the hospital but I stopped him with one thing-my own life. He's regretting it until now so I believe she would use this as an opportunity to take revenge on him." Both of them nodded at those wise words she is saying. "If we stopped him killing her what good would it do to her?"

"We already have evidence enough for her to get jailed so you need to support otou-san in finding their position that's all."

"I see so do you want to see Black now?"

"Ask her to go back....I don't want to see her, she's going to find out about you guys going after the grandfather if she stays so chase her away." Rena had went to sleep which they think it would be better if she sleeps so she can recover better. "Yuko-san can we see her now?" Yuko nodded but she held onto Black and dragged her somewhere else. "Black I have something for you to do, these few days I won't be around so you will have to be in the clubroom now to ensure the place is in its original state when I come back."

"But I have to see Geki now."

"There's isn't a need since she's sleeping and we are leaving so we will leave together now." Black nodded at the instructions given although she is unhappy about the arrangements. "Do you think this will make her stay there for a long period?" Yuko shook her head and knew that Black would eventually come to see her hope that the guys would stop her. "Let's go and find her father first, so we can ensure the case can end fast enough before anything can happen."

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 09:37:19 AM »
Chapter 17

"Gekikara's  sleeping face is like an angel..."

"Wahh! Sado! Gekikara is glaring at me with a red face!"

"Who asked you say those stuff? Gekikara are you embarrassed?" Gekikara rolled her eyes at both of them which earn them giggling at her. "S-Shut up! Go away!" Gekikara sat up and shoo them away. "Gekikara until Yuko-san comes back we would stay here and accompany you, we had went to see how Black is coping already. Seems that she did not suspect anything at the very least, she had been looking after Hikaru and reading her bible more often."

"So we are safe right?"

"Why would you want to not let Black knows about it?"

"There are many reasons to this but the main thing is that I wouldn't want her to get into the mess again with those people, unlike me it's my life." Gekikara had explained briefly to Sado and Torigayo. "I don't think it that way Gekikara, we chose to follow Yuko-san and Black is just following her decision and she decides to follow even though she has a son why do you think so?"

"She wants to enjoy high school life more?"

"Gekikara have yo-Rena!"

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? There's something very wrong you know?"

"Huh? I don't get it why are the both of you do not have any dirt or injuries and what happened?"

"Ok...listen carefully to what I am going to say." The three of them nodded which Yuko and Takamina decided to take turns to tell the story.

Flashback

"Yuko-chan, Minami-chan stay here to keep a lookout for me and call the police 30 minutes from now ok?"

"But uncle Rena told us to follow you...."

"She's such a worrywart don't worry about me, I'm stronger than  look ok?" Both of them nodded as they saw every movement of him entering the place which there is so many people lurking over there waiting for him. Which his underman would pass him his shinai and he would block the attacks of the weapon and dislocate their arms to limit their movements which Takamina and Yuko were so surprised how skillful he is. As he continues to proceed more along with his undermen it took them less than 15 minutes to finish up those scraps.

"Who are you? Coming here and injury my people?"

"Who am I? I'm the father of the daughter that you have hurt! You will pay for my daughter's injuries!" Then he went on to use shinai to whack all the joints which causes pain at every part of the joint and lastly he scissors the arm and broke the shoulder joints and Yuko and Takamina had thought that it would be very painful at sight and they saw that it has been 30 minutes and decided to call the police already.

"Don't ever let me see the whole lot of you or I'm going to destroy you! Your grandson is already not your grandson and he's mine, my daughter and your grandson's daughter is engaged so don't do stupid things or I'll make you become stupid!" Both Yuko and Takamina were shocked by his words and no words could come up out of their mouths.

End of flashback

"Baka otou-san.....now both of you seems to acknowledge of this matter too right?" They nodded their heads which Rena was speechless. "Maeda....what do you think then?" Rena decided to ask from another's perspective. "What do think about it then?" Maeda asked Rena a question instead. "Maeda I'm sorry for spoiling your date with this midget but I have something for you, this is a Michelin restaurant of two star and with this pass you can eat for free for a year do you-"

"I-I'm glad that you like it..." Rena was shock that Atsuko had snatched away the pass right away. "Rena how can you give her the only pass you have?" Rena was shocked that instead of fighting over the pass they interrogate her instead. "Otou-san is one of the boss of that restaurant and he gave to me and asked me to give anyone that I like since I can eat freely at that restaurant so I gave her since I think she would be able to use it well, I think giving you a lesson on how otou-san fight would be a better gift right?"

"You really have become normal already since you are making since to whatever you're saying."

"Seriously! Whatever....Otou-san was a Kendo sensei in the past and he was the one that gave me Kendo lessons also, he was used to having a shinai when he fights so he can single-handed fight with shinai and with self-defense moves he can reduce the fact that he's going to be injured." Rena explained to them which she folded her sleeves and asked Yuko and Takamina to move over to her side. "So if you want to dislocate someone's arms you will have to do it in a fast way." Rena showed them that she uses both her hands at both Takamina and Yuko which her legs locked the both of them and she twisted their arms.

" Yah! Matsui Rena if you don't make my arms back to where it should be, you're going to pay for it!" Both Yuko and Takamina are screaming for help. "Then you shouldn't have asked me to show you how to do it." Rena had untwisted their arm which they get back onto their original positions. "Gekikara back to where I wanted to asked you, what's your relationship with Black?"

"We are friends but there are times we are not friends I think...I think I like her no I love Black no I love Kashiwagi Yuki."

"Then what are you going to do?"

Offline sansan3

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2017, 09:47:51 AM »
Woah...

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »
I'm waiting for a confession

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2017, 02:48:50 PM »
Chapter 18

"B-B-B-Black! Why are you here?" Everyone in the room was shocked to see the one that opened the ward's door is Black. "Just want to see whether are you......" Black stopped halfway and she saw a patch of redness on the left of Gekikara's abdomen. "Black what's wrong? You stop halfway whatever you're saying." Black said nothing and continue to stare at Gekikara which the rest saw Gekikara's bleeding part.

"Yah! You're bleeding Gekikara!"

"I am? Itai! It's too painful! Burning sensation hurts!"

"Yuko-san come on let's find a doctor now."

"Sado let me go! I'll be back Gekikara with a doctor!" Then the door shuts in front of them. "Sado why do need everyone to get out of there?" Sado gave Yuko a look which she doesn't understand a thing. "Give them some space."

"Oh! Naruhodo!"

"So....everyone left huh?"

"You're acting weird now."

"No....which part of me is acting weird?"

"The pain part obviously, you don't feel pain at all and seeing blood you don't feel excited. Something is wrong."

"Take a seat first and where is Hikaru?"

"Shibuya is helping me to take care of him first what do you want to say?"

"I have been thinking about Hikaru lately, I feel happy that he acknowledge me as his dad. But I feel he needs a real father so I was wondering if-"

"I understand what are you saying, I have things to do Geki." Before Gekikara could say another word Black has left already which the rest brought the doctor back already. "Please lie down now Matsui-san your wounds are open and we need to stitch it back again." The doctors start to work on Gekikara which the rest saw how Gekikara didn't resist and the shadow they saw maybe linked.

"Gekikara something went wrong with your talk right?" Atsuko immediately knew from Gekikara's expression. "You got rejected from your confession right? Hahaha!" Sado had gave Yuko a punch on her back. "It hurts! You know!" Sado looked away not wanting to say a word to Yuko. "Rena there's some misunderstanding between both of you right?"

"Takamina....she might have thought I think that Hikaru is a burden, what should I do now?"

"Talk to her when you recover, think about what you need to tell her and this time straightforward. Plus your father have thought that Hikaru is his grandson already."

"Ok!"

"We need to speak to her also, Yuko you will talk to her first."

"Me?"

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - My My