JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Mr. Johnny

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112235 times)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 13 (9/25)
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2011, 11:48:00 AM »
@Flean: Thank you for being curious  :kneelbow:

@RenaChii: Isn't she just lovely?

@twilites948: Yeah, I plan on making those two progress fast. And thank you for liking the fast update and fic ^^

@kahem: Yes, those three are sisters ^^ And thank you

@Kiri-el: You're welcome  :thumbsup

@blughise: Yuko is very fast! Actually, I was very worried about that scene, I was thinking whether it was good or not  :sweat: But I'm glad that you think so.

@Vanui: Ah...  :scared: Forgot to put that part :stoned:  :badluck:  hehehe  :sweat: I guess that I'll just add it somewhere or find a solution for that. I think it's because I had the thought that she was too busy feeling shocked about learning the truth. Sorry about that. Oh and thank you ^^

@blueangel65: Please do suggest more ^^ Well, for Yuko...  :mon fan: I thought that she's always going after Haruna for a long time, so I thought that it's better if she doesn't wait long ohohoho~ :mon fan: And thank you for finding this story cute  :mon squee:(because for me it's not really cute)  :mon cute: <------ I just find this icon so cute~!

@silllythings: Thank you ^^ I'll try not to disappoint you

@Haruko: Thank you for commenting about that. I almost didn't know what to write next about ^^  :mon fyeah: And because of your comment, I got this chapter done!!! Yay~! Thank you!  :mon loveflower:

@immortal_k: Welcome back~ and yes  :mon evillaff: that is because of their past. As for Jurina, I think that I wrote that a bit too fast. I mean they only met for like 2 days and she's already warming up!  :mon exhaust: I fail because of that. And maybe do something that will make our Reaction Queen's reaction totally hilarious? And it's fine ^^ Because I'm just glad that you read my story. Thank you :kneelbow:

For this next chapter, I have forgotten about Jurina being worried (thank you Vanui-san for pointing that out) So, since that it's kind of a bit late, Jurina was still in shock from learning the truth and didn't follow the others so she stayed in the room, being emo-ish. I hope that it kinds of help you guys to understand why she wasn't around, sorry about that.

So here's the next chapter...

Chapter 14

“How many times should I keep telling you guys that it’s not what you think?!” the Crown Prince cried in frustration at the two girls, who just kept on ssexy beasting.

They were in the living room, after being captured by the Crown Prince and being brought there after the scene between the Crown Prince and the Lady. The two Princesses kept on ssexy beasting, not caring about the glaring of the Prince. The Lady just stood there beside the Crown Prince, with a tint of red on her face.

She never expected that kiss to happen. She never even received her first kiss yet. So, for her first kiss to be with the Crown Prince… That was just unexpected. And to add to that, the Crown Prince is a girl.

“ARGH!!!” the poor Crown Prince cried as she screamed at the two Princesses.

“Hey, calm down.” Their Consigliere told her, trying to stifle her laughter.

“Make them stop!” the Crown Prince cried as she pointed at the two, who were now clutching their stomachs.

“T-Takamina…Sorry…but we’re not laughing at the kiss!” the Crown Princess, Yuko, told her between her laughs.

“It’s your face! You have your Fail Expression on it!” the other Princess, Miichan, added as she fell onto the ground.

“Oh…I can’t take it anymore! Turn away Takamina!” Miichan cried in pain from laughing.

“What?” the Crown Prince, Takamina, looked at the two, who were now on the ground, crying from laughter and pain.

The Lady, Acchan, laughed from the two’s remarks. Her laughter made Takamina turn to her and glare, making her stop by biting her lips. When Takamina turned again to the two, she started laughing again as she remembered the look Takamina gave her. It was a glare, but a glare that made her laugh.

The Consigliere, Meetan, smiled as she watched Acchan laugh. Phase one, done. She was surprised, that Takamina managed to make Acchan laugh, even though they just met yesterday. Hmm… Things might actually be going faster than I expected, Meetan thought to herself.

Just then, the others came down, with a sleepy or an irritated look on their faces. They came down after being woken up by several footsteps, due to the two Princesses running away, and several loud shouts, from the Crown Prince. When the Rappapa girls saw their Lady laughing, they immediately were surprised.

“A-Acchan?” Sayaka cried, while the others watched Acchan laugh with jaws dropped.

“Oh, good morning guys.” Acchan smiled, while the others stared at her.

“Can’t you guys just fight in the morning, Chiyuu~?” Tomo~mi asked in a sleepy voice as she yawned.

“Do you guys know what I had to do in order for her to sleep?” Tomochin asked in an irritated voice as she pointed at Tomo~mi.

“Nee, Tomochin…” Tomo~mi started pulling on Tomochin’s dress, “sing me your song again, Chiyuu~”

“Go to sleep on your own!” Tomochin growled at Tomo~mi, who only pouted and yawned.

“What’s happening? I heard noises.” Sae asked as she came down quickly, carrying some guns.

“Just these two messing around.” Takamina told her.

Takamina then started telling everyone about what really happened, because Yuko and Miichan were saying that they saw the Crown Prince and the Lady naked. Takamina had to tape and tie the two together in order for her to tell the real story, which made the Rappapa girls wonder if these girls in front of them were really a Mafia family, even if they don’t kill like the other Families.

After several minutes, Takamina finally, even though she wanted them to stay like that, let the two girls go. After that, everyone went back to sleep.

The Next Day (Saturday)

The sky became sky blue and everyone woke up feeling tired, due to the incident the night before.

“Hey, sorry about kissing you.” Takamina apologized to Acchan when they both walked out of the room.

“It’s my fault, so don’t worry about it.” Acchan assured her as they walked out to the garage.

Acchan was showing Takamina about the new vehicles they had, when they heard Haruna shrieking. Acchan was about to rush to where Haruna was when Takamina stopped her.

“It’s probably just Yuko.” Takamina told her.

--
“I don’t want to where such revealing stuff!” Haruna cried.

“But Nyan Nyan, this is lingerie! It’s supposed to be revealing!” Yuko told her as she pushed the lingerie to Haruna.

“No!” Haruna told her.

Yuko pouted and sighed in defeat as she sat down oppositely Haruna. Where was her model when she needed her? She wasn’t playing around, she really need to finish her designs and see whether it would look good. However, her model, Tomo~mi, was busy being an experiment for Tomochin’s designs. Remembering that Haruna was a model and their company’s new model, she decided to use Haruna as an experiment. But the tall girl was refusing to even wear her designs. She sighed again.

“Finish your work with Tomochin and come here.” Yuko mailed to Tomochin.

She stared at Haruna, who only stared back at her. The girl, was probably afraid of what she was going to do to her. Well, Yuko couldn’t blame her. Haruna had a great body, a body that she has never seen or touched before. A body that even seemed to be asking for her to do some Skinship. She sighed again as silence started to fill their room.
Five minutes of silence passed.

Ten.

Fifteen.

Twenty.

Thirty?

After what seemed like an eternity to Yuko, she decided to stand up and walk out of the room, leaving Haruna to wonder whether she was mad. She started to feel guilty for no apparent reason and sighed. It was Yuko’s fault. That girl kissed her the night before and Haruna was about to let her continue when Takamina interrupted them. Haruna was glad that they were interrupted, but at the same time, she disappointed. She didn’t know why she felt disappointed. She just met Yuko, and she was from another Family, who used to be the Rappapa’s rival. She sighed. She couldn’t believe that she succumbed to what her body was feeling that time.

Flashback

When Yuko kissed her suddenly, Haruna tried to push her away. But then, as seconds passed and Yuko didn’t stop, Haruna stopped pushing Yuko away and eventually started kissing Yuko back, to her surprise. They were probably kissing for a long time when Yuko’s hands went to Haruna’s butt and squeezed them, making Haruna squeal in surprise. Haruna’s mouth opened when she squealed, which gave Yuko’s tongue an entry into her mouth. Haruna looked at Yuko and closed her eyes, not caring about anything. Haruna then began to realize that she wanted to make Yuko feel the same way she was feeling, and inserted her own tongue into Yuko’s mouth. Yuko’s tongue retracted and Haruna almost cried out in disappointment. Haruna’s cry out was interrupted by Yuko’s sucking on Haruna’s tongue, which made the taller girl moan unconsciously.

They were both standing up that time and Haruna was feeling numb from leaning down. So, deciding to let them both be comfortable, she slowly guided Yuko to her bed and lay down, not breaking their passionate kiss. Yuko stopped for a while, letting both of them take in some breathes before going back for another passionate kiss. Haruna was starting to wonder why she wasn’t stopping Yuko. Her mind had stopped working, making her stop wondering. She began to let wrap her hands around Yuko’s waist, while Yuko started to caress Haruna’s thighs, making Haruna squirm as Yuko teased her by moving her hands go up to her inner thigh then back down to her legs.

Just then the door opened and a squeaked was heard. The two, surprised by the sudden intrusion immediately separated from each other and stared at the intruder. It was the…was she the Crown Prince of the Royal Family? Haruna frowned, trying to remember when she remembered the intruder’s name.

“Oh, Takamina.” Yuko said out of breath.

“S-Sorry for i-interrupting your…s-session…” Takamina stuttered as she began to become redder.

“But I need your designs, Yuko. I have to report to our shareholders whether they’re ready.” Takamina told Yuko, refusing to look at them.

Yuko stood up and went to her desk, took some of the papers and gave them to Takamina.

“I haven’t finished the others, just these.” Yuko told her as she smiled.

“W-Well…Do it before…”Takamina looked at Haruna who was lying on the bed with her dress messed up, “before you continue.”

Then with that, Takamina left, or ran away. Yuko closed the door and turned to Haruna, who stood up from her bed. She walked to Haruna but was given a surprised. SLAP! Yuko touched where Haruna slapped her and looked at the tall girl. Haruna had a scowl on her face. Then, without saying a word, Haruna stormed out of the room, leaving a confused Yuko

End of Flashback

Haruna sighed. Maybe she should apologize. She didn’t mean to slap the poor girl then, but she was just surprised that she kissed Yuko back and probably would have… Haruna shook her head. She sighed. She should apologize to Yuko.
--
“Okay, now pose.” Tomochin instructed as she flashed a camera at her model, Tomo~mi.

They were in a photo studio in the mansion (surprisingly they have one) and were experimenting with some of Tomochin’s designs.

“Like this, Chiyuu~?” Tomo~mi asked as she posed sexily.

“No! You have to pose cutely! That’s your image! You’re supposed to be cute! Not sexy!” Tomochin told her as she emphasized by posing herself.

Tomo~mi tried to copy her, but always ended up in a sexy pose, making Tomochin facepalm herself as she sighed in frustration. She tried to help Tomo~mi by making her pose just how Tomochin wanted her to and told her not to move as she took pictures. Feeling satisfied, Tomochin decided to look at the pictures and facepalmed her forehead for the nth time when she realized that the pose she made Tomo~mi do was like a sexy pose.

“Can’t you pose like a cute girl?!” Tomochin cried.

“But Chiyuu has always been a lingerie model. Being a cute model is kinda hard for Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi pouted as Tomochin began pacing back and forth.

Just then, Tomochin snapped her fingers as she thought of an idea.

“I’m going to ask Haruna to be my model!” Tomochin smiled and went to her bag to get her phone, but was blocked by Tomo~mi.

“Dame~! Chiyuu is a better model than Airhead girl!” Tomo~mi told her as she kept blocking Tomochin’s way.

“Fine! But if it doesn’t really work out, I’m going to have Haruna as my model!” Tomochin sighed in defeat.

Tomo~mi smiled and began posing cutely, which was not really hard for her. It seems like she was playing with Tomochin, since teasing her was kind of fun. Tomochin started smiling in a way that made Tomo~mi smile, and the experimenting started to go on fine, until Yuko barged in and took Tomo~mi by her hand and kidnapped her.

“Oi! Where are you bringing my model?”
--
Haruna continued pacing back and forth around hers and Yuko’s room, wondering where her squirrel—Haruna stopped walking. Her squirrel? When has Yuko become hers? She titled her head and frowned. And why was she waiting for that girl? And why should she apologize to her? Yuko kissed her first! Yuko should be the one apologizing, not her!

“I’m not going to apologize to her!” She made a determined look and sat down as she took out some of her favourite fashion magazines.

“But…I’m her model and we still haven’t worked together on her designs.” Haruna said to herself as she flipped over a page, not really reading what was on it.

“But it’s her fault that it’s too revealing! I can’t wear something that revealing!” Haruna cried as she flipped another page, not even reading it, again.

She hmped and decided not to think about it. She managed to finish the whole magazine and began to read another.

And another.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Until she finished reading her all of her magazines.

“Where is she anyway?!” Haruna cried as she stood up, throwing her magazines to the floor when she finally got tired of reading, and waiting for Yuko unconsciously.

Where is Yuko?! That girl has been gone for almost…Four hours?! Haruna’s eyes widened as she calculated how long Yuko was gone. She has been reading for four hours?! Haruna turned to her piles of magazines. Wow… She broke her record of reading for an hour.

She shook her head. She shouldn’t get distracted now, that will only prove that she deserves to be called the Airhead Queen of the Rappapa Family. She frowned. She has to remove that image of hers in front of the others, especially the younger members. She has to be a good role model, and being an Airhead Queen is not good. Maybe Yuko is her way to changing? By worrying about Yuko and such, she’ll become, probably, more responsible! That’s it! She clenched her fists and made a determined face. She’ll start the change into being called the Responsible Queen! And she’s going to start being responsible, starting with Yuko!

She walked towards the door and immediately went looking for Yuko.
--
“You’ll never be able to make food for others if you keep on eating what you’re making.” Mariko stated as she entered the kitchen, surprising Miichan, who was trying to be discreet in eating the food she just made.

“I-I wasn’t eating it!” Miichan lied, unsuccessfully.

Mariko raised her eyebrow and scoffed as she said, “If you’re going to lie, try to hide the evidences first.” Mariko pointed at sauce that was on Miichan’s chin.

Miichan immediately wiped the sauce away and continued eating the food, not caring anymore since she was found out by Mariko. Mariko watched Miichan in disgust as the younger girl ate.

“Don’t you ever get full?” Mariko asked her when she took out more ingredients for her to cook.

“Nope.” Miichan answered as she switched on the stove and started boiling a whole piece of chicken.

“How immature is that?” Mariko scoffed to herself as she sat down and watched Miichan as she started on her ingredients.

“Why is it that everything I do is immature to you?” Miichan asked her as she narrowed her eyes at Mariko.

“Because, you’re childish and immature.” Mariko answered flatly.

“And you look like a Gachapin.” Mariko added, which only made Miichan glare at her.

“Okay, you know what? I was trying to get along with you, you Gigantic Stickzilla!” Miichan cried as she threw the knife she was holding in front of her.

“But you just have to keep on teasing me!” Miichan pointed a finger at her, “when in fact, you’re the real immature one out of the two of us! Why don’t you act like the others, huh? You old hag!”

Mariko gasped. Miichan did not just call her old! She did not just say that!

“Take that back!” Mariko demanded as she walked towards Miichan, towering over the shorter girl.

Miichan tiptoed to try matching her own height with Mariko’s height as she replied, “No.”

Mariko glared at the shorter girl. The two began a staring contest without knowing. Then, wanting to make the other lose in their duel, each decided to do something that will make the other one blink. Miichan tried sprinkling some water at Mariko, who only covered her face with her hands and stuck out her tongue at Miichan. Then, when both’s eyes began to water, Mariko decided to end their (childish) battle by using garlic and putting it near to Miichan’s eyes. Miichan, in the end, blinked, which only made Mariko the winner.

“Thank you, thank you! I would like to thank my sponsors, the garlic!” Mariko faked a tear and wiped it.

Miichan narrowed her eyes at Mariko and cried “That was unfair!”

Mariko smirked and neared her face to Miichan’s as she said, “I still won.” Then, with that, she left Miichan in the kitchen after sticking out her tongue.

“She’s the immature one.” Miichan murmured angrily as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

--

“Nee Kuumin, do you like pranking others?” Anna asked Kumi, who was busily trying to answer their homework.

“Hmm? Yeah, but I don’t really prank anyone anymore.” Kumi answered her, without looking up from her paper.

“Eh? Why?” Anna asked, becoming interested.

Anna lay down on her bed next to Kumi’s desk and watched Kumi’s serious face.

“Hmm, why? Because I might get into trouble.” Kumi answered.

“But pranking someone is fun.” Anna told her.

“But it gets me into trouble.” Kumi looked at her, wondering why Anna was persistently talking about pranking.

“You get into trouble only if you’re found out.” Anna sat up and pointed her finger at Kumi.

“That’s why…Let’s practice our pranking skills!” Kumi sighed and shook her head, making Anna pout.

“No way. My sisters will definitely kill me.” Anna said, “Oh.” As she remembered what happened the last time.

“Nee Kuumin, how scary are your sisters?” Anna asked, curiously.

Kumi looked at her, petrified. She then shivered and looked away. Anna’s eyebrow arched, wondering why Kumi was so afraid of those two.

“I know about Yukirin’s overprotective over you and I’ve seen her mad before. But what about Rena-chan? She looks kind.” Kumi shook her head hard.

“Yuki-nee is scary, but Rena-nee is several times scarier than her!” Kumi cried as she covered her ears.

She sighed and turned to Anna.

“Let’s just drop the topic on pranking, okay?” Kumi asked.

Anna sighed and puted while Kumi continued on her homework. Anna closed her eyes and started wondering what Rena was like for Kuumin to be so scared. Just then, her eyes opened and she snapped her fingers. Maybe she should get Rena-chan angry and see for herself. (Anna-chan, that’s a dangerous and risky plan you have)

--

“Will you stop pacing around worrying about Rena?” Mayuyu snapped at the girl who was anxiously pacing around their room.

Yukirin sighed and sat on her bed. Mayuyu continued reading her manga book, while taking some glances at the older girl.

Yukirin started flipping her phone open and closed, annoying Mayuyu.

“Stop that! It’s too noisy!” Mayuyu snapped again, this time throwing her pillow at Yukirin.

Seriously, why was Yukirin worrying so much about that Rena? Oh wait, they were sisters. Mayuyu sighed in relief. Wait. Why was she feeling relieved? She shook her head and stared at Yukirin, who was smiling happily as she stared at something on her phone. Curious about what Yukirin was staring happily at, she walked over to Yukirin and peeked. Her eyes widened and she scowled. It was a picture of her Yukirin and that ikemen-girl, Sae. Wait. Her Yukirin? What is going on with her?! Yukirin was not hers, and she shouldn’t be jealous over Yukirin and Sae’s relationship.

Mayuyu’s thought 1

Why am I jealous?! And why am I even saying that I am?!

Mayuyu’s thought 2

Wait, those two are in a relationship?! Why I outta—

Mayuyu’s thought 3

Wait, why am I even caring?!

Mayuyu walked out of the room, screaming in her head as she slammed the door, surprising Yukirin.

“What’s her problem?” Yukirin asked herself.

“Ah…Maybe she’s mad at me for not paying attention towards her.” Yukirin thought to herself and walked out, deciding to apologize to Mayuyu.
--
Jurina stared at the setting sun. She was at the balcony of hers and Rena’s room and she was outside because she was feeling awkward towards Rena. She didn’t know why, but she doesn’t see, to know what to do and how to react whenever she was near Rena, now that she knows about the truth. She sighed. So after those years of having hatred for the Royal Family, she learned that she was wrong? She sighed and facepalmed herself. She hated and accused a Family without even having any proof. She started feeling stupid. Now what was she going to do? How should she start being sorry to the Royal Family?

Rena stared at Jurina, who was at the balcony, sighing continuously. She started wondering what was wrong with the girl and went over to Jurina. She placed a hand on Jurina’s hand, forgetting that the girl once called her useless.

“You alright?” Rena asked her.

“O-Oh, yeah.” Jurina nodded, surprised that Rena was still worrying about her, after getting her to worry about Kumi and calling her useless.

“You know, if there’s anything I can do to help, I’m here.” Rena told her, smiling.

Jurina nodded and smiled back at her as she replied, “Thanks. But it’s nothing really.” Rena nodded and walked back into their room. A smile formed on her face, thinking that Jurina was finally trying to get along with her, due to the smile.

--
To Be Continued…

I would like to thank the people that has still continued to read this story, even though it was a bit... bad :kneelbow: Thank you *cries* I would like to thank these guys/girls for reading this story from the moment I've started this story. Thank you: Vanui-san, Kahem-san, Flean-san, Blughise-san, Shibuya-san, Kiri-el san, Blueangel65-san, immortal_k san, RenaChii-san, Twilites948-san and the other readers that I'm sorry for not being able to mention
Thank you, I will try to make sure that this story will be better and make you guys feel that it's worth reading Thank you :kneelbow: And please do suggest anything. :byebye: :mon bye: Byee~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 14 (9/27)
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2011, 12:16:53 PM »
Takaboy and Acchan  :lol:

Poor Yuko though it's her fault, but NyanNyan's at fault too...they're both at fault.

Marimii always bickering!! :rofl: Both immature :grin:

Mayuyu, is jealous lol.

WMatsui is slowly getting along.

I'm not really familiar much with Kumin and Anna pairing...so I don't know how to comment on them, but their moment is cute.

very nice update karomuwi!!!

update soon

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »
Holy crap, Gigantic Stickzilla got mentioned =o

Nice update, by the way. xDDD

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2011, 01:07:38 PM »
I love the character of Acchan, and Harun surprising reaction to the kiss. MariMii "fight" funny.  :lol:

Anna-chan, that’s a dangerous!! Angry Rena dangerous!

I am interested in more MaYuki. :)

Offline twilites948

• puppy Juri <3
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2011, 02:19:36 PM »
Yay, another update  \(´▽`)/
It seems like all the couple begin to get along
Even wmatsui is on better term now
My favourite part in this chapter is definitely the kojiyuu hot making out session, I wonder what'll happen if takamina doesn't enter their room LOL
Your story is really intertesting imo, don't always say that your story is bad
Update soon!!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
Ehehe, no problem! I'm always on the lookout for my oshimen, so it's only natural I'd notice Juri's disappearance. XD

KojiYuu making out like a boss~
Tsundere/Jealous Mayuyu <3
And forever fail Takamina.

Can't go wrong with that combo!

I'm excited to see super scary Rena now... I wonder how Jurina will react to "Gekikara" eh?

Great job, mah friend~ Keep up da good work! :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
 :thumbup

I want more MaYuki & W Matsui~  :wub:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 14 (9/27)
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2011, 04:45:32 AM »
sdjkfhsldflhsdkjfjsd WMATSUI MOMENT~ small but still!

klshfasdfhdjfk JEAROUS MAYU~

please continueeeee~~~! I cant waitttt~!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2011, 04:51:42 AM »
OMG the KojiYuu moment was so f**** hot. Thank you karomuwi! but i want more from my favorite couple! mooooreeee  :bow:  :deco: still waiting for this couple to suffer, make Haruna suffer   :twisted: :twisted:

The MariMii couple is so funny! lol Gachapin and the Gigantic stickzilla  :lol:

This made my day again!  :)  :thumbsup

PLease update soon!  :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 06:45:05 AM »
wow the  kojiyuu scene!!  thanx a lot.. and atsumina jajajaj.. aww the first kiss... haruna say sorry to yuko please.. and kiss her again jajaj pk the last part could wait..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2011, 09:10:26 AM »
Ahaahaha Marimii stare battle was so funny!!!
Be careful Anna, if you want to make Gekikara angry

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »
@blughise: Thank you. I must warn you about this next chapter. Nothing really interesting.  :err:

@akinyan: hehe. yeah. that was actually my favourite part. ^^ And thank you :kneelbow:

@Kiri-el: Thank you :kneelbow: Can you please suggest some stuff that you want me to write about for Mayuki?

@twilites948: haha, I think that I should have added more spice? But I couldn't...since I dunno how to write those kind of stuff  :sweat: And thank you ^^

@Vanui: Hehe, thank you for actually pointing that out. ahh... I think that you might be disappointed in this next chapter. Once you finish reading, I think you'll know what I meant.  :sweat: And thank you :kneelbow:

@RenaChii: Please suggest some scenes so that I can combine them with what I plan to write ^^

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Yes... I actually feel really guilty. Since they are one of my main favourite pairs and I gave them such little scene  :on speedy: Forgive me W Matsui~!~!~!

@haruhi16: hehe, don't worry. I'll try ^^ though I don't think their suffering will be so quick. It will be SLOW.PAINFUL.AND.DIFFICULT  :glasses:  :kekeke:

@Haruko: That is a good idea! Thanks!

@kahem: Haha, their childish battle was actually my fav! Maybe I should add more. Hmm~ but not sure how to write it according to their personalities. Hmm~ must think of a solution

Attention: The arrival of new characters!!! Now a new character has arrived at the scene! And possibly more! Please look forward to it, even if this one doesn't make it seem interesting! And I think that I'll be gone for a while, so there won't be fast updates. Have school and *sigh* life.

A short update Sorry guys :err:

Chapter 15

Haruna found Yuko in the living room, with Tomochin and the…Chiyuu girl? It seems that Yuko was pulling the Chiyuu girl away from…Tomochin? Why are those two pulling that Chiyuu girl away from each other?

“Let go! I lended her to you for two hours! She’s mine now!” Tomochin shouted to Yuko.

“I still need her! I promise to give her to you after 5 mins!” Yuko shouted back, tugging the poor girl towards her.

Haruna frowned. Wasn’t SHE Yuko’s model? Why does Yuko have to borrow that Chiyuu girl from Tomochin?

“That’s what you have been saying for the past hour!” Tomochin shouted at Yuko as she pulled the Chiyuu girl towards her, hard.

“Chiyuu is getting hurt~!” the Chiyuu girl whined as Yuko and Tomochin relentlessly pulled the girl towards them.

“Let go, Tomochin! Tomo~mi’s getting hurt!” Yuko told Tomochin, tugging harder.

So that girl’s name was Tomo~mi, huh? Mustn't have been paying attention back then, Haruna thought to herself.

“YOU, let go! She’s my model! Besides, don’t you have Haruna?” Tomochin shouted as she ignored Tomo~mi’s cries of pain.(poor Chiyuu~)

“Well, Chiyuu was previously my lingerie model! She has lots of experience, which means that she’s not ashamed to wear my designs! Not like Nyan Nyan!” Yuko explained as she, ignored Tomo~mi’s cries as well.

“But I need a cute image! And I need Tomo~mi!” Tomochin was getting irritated.

Tomo~mi was her model now. She belonged to her. Which means that— wait what? No! Tomo~mi does not belong to her that way! She is just a model! Tomochin’s model!

“And I need a sexy image! I can’t have that without Tomo~mi!” Yuko whined at her.

“What happened?” Mariko asked as she entered the room with the others.

Haruna sighed and pointed at the three girls, making the others sweatdropped as they saw how the poor model was being pulled like a doll. Takamina turned to Sayaka and told her to help her stop the two.

“Hey!” Yuko cried when Takamina took Yuko’s strong grip off on Tomo~mi and pushed her onto the couch, making her sit from the force.

“Hey, that hurts!” Tomochin cried when Sayaka grabbed Tomochin’s hand and yanked her hand away from Tomo~mi’s wrist, then pushing her onto the same couch as well.

“Stay.” Takamina and Sayaka said in unison with firm voices, making the two, who were about to stand up, sit back down and look at them obediently.

“Mou~! Look at Chiyuu’s wrists now!” Tomo~mi cried as she showed the two the results of their tugging.

“Apologize to her.” Sayaka ordered.

The two mumbled a ‘sorry’ to Tomo~mi, who only pouted and looked away from them.

“Chiyuu’s not going to be your model this time!” Tomo~mi said in a childish way.

“What?! No! You have to!” the two designers cried.

Yuko and Tomochin then went to Tomo~mi and began asking for forgiveness, only to be given a silent treatment by the model. The two became devasted and began blaming each other.

“This is all your fault!” Tomochin growled at Yuko.

“My fault?! It was you who gripped too tight and pulled too hard!” Yuko glared at her.

The two started a glaring contest, only to be smacked on the foreheads by the two leaders. The others sweatdropped and turned to the one who was most likely to have a solution for the two’s problem.

“I’m too tired to think.” Their Consigliere shrugged in response, making the others scoff in disbelief.

“What a lazy advisor we have.” Mariko mumbled.

“An immature one.” Miichan whispered to her, making Mariko nod in agreement.

Everyone stared at the two, who began to argue again. Just when everyone started to get annoyed and resolve to using some tranquillizer guns, someone entered the room.

“Hey guys~” Everyone turned to the owner of the voice and the Rappapa girls smiled.

“Maachan!”

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading :byebye: :mon bye: Byee~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 15 (9/29) [short update]
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2011, 05:27:08 PM »
Ohhhh!!!! New chara!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs 

I can understand how busy school life is...  :on study:   just take your time to update...  :mon blowhorn:  no pressure...  :hee:

but please update ASAP...hehehe

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
It's actually not that bad :)

Poor Chiyuu..........................

And Maachan's  here!!!!

update soon

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2011, 08:29:29 PM »
It's funny, poor Chiyuu  :lol:

Rena stronger than Jurina. But Mayu and Yuki have not decided yet.  I wonder if Yuki's surprise Mayu or Mayu surprise Yuki. But whatever I like to read about them. They are my favorite couple and WMatsui. :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 15 (9/29) [short update]
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2011, 09:37:08 PM »
Poor Chiyuu lol
Maachan!!! I missed her!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2011, 03:11:57 AM »
Thanks for the update! BUT it's too short  :smhid

Poor Chiyuu, Tomochin is not being nice to Chiyuu and pulling Chiyuu like that  :smhid

and Haruna? wth? Yuko should probably find another model! and make her jealous to death!  :twisted:

@haruhi16: hehe, don't worry. I'll try ^^ though I don't think their suffering will be so quick. It will be SLOW.PAINFUL.AND.DIFFICULT  :glasses:  :kekeke:

OH YESSS.. I LIKE YOU ALREADY  ;)

please update soon mah friend  :thumbsup

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 03:57:43 AM »
LOL MAACHAN!!! :3

its aight.... ^^v school is crazy here too.. >.<" take your time! ^^

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2011, 04:16:26 AM »
O:

Maachan!

And Yuko+Tomochin shenanigans!

Don't worry, karomuwi. I will never be disappointed in a chapter! Not even if you kill Jurina off!

Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2011, 05:51:19 AM »
anda haruna dont have pride? yuko sais that she is useless for model.. this words must hurt.. come on nyannyan rpove to yuko that you are a sexy hottess girl

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Mr. Johnny