JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - 8gatsu no Himitsu

Author Topic: Poll WINERS' OS 1st Place [PART I] (Aug 06) /NOT OS  (Read 17727 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Poll WINERS' OS 1st Place [PART I] (Aug 06) /NOT OS
« on: February 16, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
11th Place. Sashihara Rino and Kashiwagi Yuki

Votes: 1
Words: 245

“Yukirin-san!”

“Yes?”

“Could you please help me?”

“Um, with what?”

“Please please please please PLEASE.”

“Can I get more information?”

“Well...” Sasshi made an angel face and started murmuring. “Well, Akicha suddenly got sick, and we have Enjou Rosen performance coming. I heard that Yukirin-san is really awesome with remembering the lyrics and dances quickly. Would you be so kind and help me?....”

“You murmured everything. I didn’t quite understand what you said.”

“Could you please perform Enjou Rosen with me instead of sick Akicha?!” she nearly shouted.

“Do not shout. I can hear you. Mm... Well, I guess I can, if...”

“I’m willing to do anything! Just please help me.”

“Okay, then kiss me, and I’ll help.”

“Deal.” Sasshi leaned in, kissed shocked Yuki and smiled. “Thank you. Let’s meet this evening at 5pm at the theater.” and she ran out.

Yuki just was standing, all red-faced and in a shock.

“She....kissed me... And it felt....GOOD?!” her eyes were wide after this thought came to her mind. “No...way... But it did felt good...”

She was dreamy all day until the time for rehearsal came. Sasshi was snuggling with sick Akicha before the rehearsal.

So it was just a part of a deal, che?” thought she.

“Sasshi, come here.”

When Sasshi came, Yuki kissed her with POWER, letting her tongue slip in a bit, then backed out.

“I give you the kiss back. Find another partner.” and she left, leaving shocked Sasshi and teary Akicha alone.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:30:04 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 11th Place
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
Eh...wha...what?
Omg, angry Yukirin is scary...why do I feel like she was also jealous? I feel bad for Akicha to witness Yukirin kiss Rino. Aw... I really feel bad for her.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »
Euh... What? Lol Yukirin suprised me xD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 02:24:23 AM »
unexpected pair.. but like it! :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 8-10th Places
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
THANK YOU, EVERYONE  :kneelbow:

@Sieka: yes, she was a tad bit jealous  XD
@kahem: she even surprised me  :lol:
@anzai48: you're welcome. And, well, it was Sasshi's choice - Akiccha, that is - so we have to respect it  ;)
@Haruko: thanks for liking it  :)

Three couples got two votes, so I'll do one at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8-10th Places. Kojima Haruna and Kasai Tomomi

Votes: 2
Words: 398

It was already 11 pm, and Tomo~mi wanted to take a bath, but her roommates already occupied it.

Yuki and Mayu were already giggling there, possibly gossiping like always...

She looked around and noticed a CD lying on her bed.

"Oh, I totally forgot!! Acchan asked me to bring this to her..."

She took the CD and went to the other side of hotel's floor.

She knocked on Acchan and her roommates' door.

Kojima opened them.

"Oh, Tomo~mi. Come in."

Tomo~mi stepped inside and looked around.

"And where are the other two?"

"AtsuMina?" chuckled Kojima. "They went to dine in a restaurant here at the hotel."

"Ah.. Hehe, Atsumina." Kasai chuckled too. "I.. brought this CD over to her..."

"Okay, I'll say you brought it."

"Are you preparing to take bath..?”

“Un, at last I can relax, being alone.” smiled Haruna.

“How come you’re not spacing out?” giggled Kasai.

“Mou, I’m not THAT of an airhead.” smiled Haruna.

“Nee...do you mind taking bath together?”

“No. Yours taken by the MaYuki?” they both giggled.

“Un.”

“Then let’s go.”

“I’ll just bring my stuff then.”

After she brought her stuff, they two took a bath.

“Nee nee, how come your breasts are so beautiful..?” blushed Kasai. “They’re becoming more and more beautiful with every onsen we take.”

“I guess, it’s thanks to Yuko’s skinshipping.....”

“Mhm...” Kasai cuddled and curled up in Kojima’s arms.

“Is it really because of the skinship..?”

“Wanna try?” joked Haruna.

“Un...” became redder Chiyuu.

“...” Haruna lightly touched Kasai’s breasts with her fingers.

They were soft; it was a nice feeling.

And she felt Chiyuu shiver.

She put a light kiss on Chiyuu’s forehead.

“Even if I’m an airhead, I’m still good at this, am I not?” chuckled she.

“You’re the best, chiyuu.” blushed more Kasai, and moaned a bit, as Haruna’s hands were massaging more firmly.

“Feels good?”

“Un...” she snuggled in Haruna’s neck with her nose. “You really like her skinship, right?”

“Hai. She’s the best. It’s just that she does it so casually...”

“It’s Yuko, hehe, so don’t expect serious in things like this.”

“Mhm...” she started massaging more passionately.

Chiyuu moaned more.

The next day nobody knew why Haruna and Chiyuu suddenly became really close. But nobody asked, just Yuko looked really suspiciously. Guess what happened when Yuko and Haruna were together alone? Ah, that’s already another story, so let’s stop here.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:29:25 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »
I voted for that one because there was Chiyuu inside and it's not bad ^^

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »
Holy shrimp! That's quite a unique pair you have there. :shocked
Also, em' skinship binds peoples relationship even more~ The more skinship you do, the closer you are, or so from what I've heard... Which kinda gives me some brilliant idea thanks to your fic. :lol:

You kinda make me want to write a one-shot about skinship... Hahaha!!  XD

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 10:38:54 AM »
THANK YOU, EVERYONE  :kneelbow:

@Sieka: I'm glad my fic gave you an idea, I sincerely am glad  :shy1:
@kahem: thank you  :)

Three couples got two votes, so here's the second one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8-10th Places. Akimoto Sayaka and Masuda Yuka

Words: 399

“No no. You move that leg like this here, then bend and ‘BANG’, then turn around and stand up with a slide of that leg.”

“Mou, Sayaka! It’s enough today, I’m tired! Can’t we have this nailed tomorrow?”

“Yuka. Tomorrow is already the performance day. Stop protesting and move.”

“Hai hai...”

After they ended their rehearsal for tomorrows show, the two waved a goodbye to Ayaka and Sae – who were having dinner with a couple of mutual friends – and headed to the restaurant to eat.

“Mhm, so delicio~us..”

“Yeah, it is. But really, Yuka.. How come you’re so tired all this week?”

“Because you’re too cruel for us... You’re not even our dance teacher, just a leader.. Sorry for saying this...”

“No, you’re right. But I just want us to perform perfectly.”

“And we will. Remember AKB days? We worked our sweats off, and even when we sometimes forgot the movements, on the real stage everything went well. After we became a separate group without AKB, you became to rough.”

“..Maybe..”

“Relax a bit... Waiter, another drink..”

“Aren’t you having too much of it?”

“Sa.ya.ka. Re.lax.”

“*sigh*.. Right. I’ll remind you that tomorrow...”

After the dinner – Yuka was a bit drunk, but she could still walk normally and had her mind clear – Sayaka called the taxi and the two headed to their apartment. They were sharing it, while Sae was staying at her lover’s, and Ayaka had her own apartment.

“Turn the light on...” nearly singed Yuka.

“No need, I can see perfectly.”

“Are you angry at me?”

“You’re drunk and the performance is already tomorrow. You’re too carefree.”

Yuka pushed Sayaka to the wall. “Really? Then how about this?”

“W...ha..”

Yuka’s lips touched hers and they were already kissing. Sayaka couldn’t help, but respond, as she felt her friend’s body pressing her into the wall.

Then Yuka fell asleep. From falling she was saved by Sayaka’s strong hands, who caught her and brought to bed.

“I will definitely remind it to you, Yuka.” chuckled Sayaka and went to take a shower.

Next day Yuka smiled after Sayaka told her everything.

“I really wanted to kiss you. I remember it all. I loved it.” she winked to shocked Sayaka and went to rehearse for the today’s show. Her dancing was PERFECT.

Sayaka never went to drink with Yuka anymore, but they became closer than before...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:01:29 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 05:28:35 AM »
Ah~ sankyu for the SaYuka, sakura-san :D So that's one secret I learned from this story: a kiss and ALL IS WELL.. XD
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:28 AM »
i think that histories are about kiss :D rare pairs but like so much

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 04:26:37 PM »
Ah~ that's new for me, the sayaka and yuka pairing. But I like it  :heart: :heart:
Thanks for the update  :heart: :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:21 PM »
Hehe a nice move from Takoyaki ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 08:53:38 PM »
Okay, I really REALLY tried to make this one short, but because it's with Yuko-sama... I just couldn't, hehe.  XD

@aruka: it's not always working, that kiss, but.. hehe, in this case it did worked out indeed  :yep:
@Haruko: well, I love writing about rare pairs   :D
@ichikawa: I'm glad you liked it  :)
@kahem: Takoyaki all the way, hehe  XD

Three couples got two votes, so here's the last one (and my favorite, but I'm biased, because it's Yuko-sama  :heart:)

8-10th Places. Oshima Yuko and Umeda Ayaka

Words: 523

“Ah, look, it’s Oshima Yuko on the cover!!”

“UWAA~~”

“Kakkoii!!!”

“I will buy it definitely!!”

“I’ll take it to the handshake event, maybe she can sign it for me...”

“Ah, and here she’s so pretty..”

“She’s pretty everywhere~”

Talks like this makes me pissed off... Like really, why do they care about her so much...? What’s so special about her anyway?
These ‘stars’, or ‘celebrities’, how people call them, are really too full of themselves. They get nothing about real life, about real people. They just make money, party all night long, date everyone they can and do not care about mere people, about environment or about homeless...
Why then do we care about them? We should show them what it feels like to be pushed away, to be ignored, to be not respected or bullied.
But no, they get all attention, all love, and we get everything what’s worse.

When someone asks me, why I hate them , I tell all these reasons. People then look at me like I’m crazy, like how can I put even the tiniest dirt drop on them?! They’re so pure, and stuff.
Yeah... Pure my ass.

And this actress, Oshima Yuko, she’s a slut. I hate her. I’m so tired of her face. I see it everyday, everywhere. Movies, dramas, TV shows, magazines, CMs, she even is on half the products we eat. I HATE HER. Screw you, Oshima Yuko!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

When I look back, at how I thought about her, I chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” asks Yuko and puts a glass of water on the table.

“Nothing. Just remembered something funny.” I tell her a random joke and she laughs together with me. I never told her how I thought about her back then, because it’s to embarrassing.. I feel guilty for judging her when I knew nothing at all...

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was a nice day, spring. I had to do an interview for my job, but I missed the train, so I wanted to catch a taxi. And guess what? The taxi already had one person in, but that person was so generous that decided to take another person for a ride too.
And that other person was Oshima Yuko. The person I hated the most.
It appears she was going there also. I got a job later on, and met her lots of times after that. I learned how hard working she is, how giving all she is. And I started falling in love with her.

Maybe it’s my luck she noticed me too. We started having lunch together, then somehow kissed when electricity had gone out and she fell on me... It was silly, but still a kiss... And then... IT happened.

“Nee, Ume-chan..”

“Un?”

“I’m taking a small vacation..”

“Really?” I try to hide my happiness, but I guess it’s impossible as she smirks and grops me, while snuggling her nose into my neck.

“Happy we are, yes?” giggles she, while I moan.

Yes, I am happy. And someday, someday for sure I’ll tell her how I felt back then.. As for now... I’m happy with the life we have.

THE END

Yuko-sama, go back to your NyanNyan or Rena!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 11:13:38 PM »
Aww yuuchan you dont have idea how do you makes our world better

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »
Who could resist to that dimple and squirrel girl? ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 07:10:27 AM »
@Haruko and kahem: Yuko-sama is always the best  :heart:

---

Because here in Lithuania is already Thursday, time for an update (it's 8am... SLEEPY, but gotta stuff to do)

Again, three couples got three votes, so here's the first one.

5-7th Places. Watanabe Mayu and Oota Aika

Votes: 3
Words: 704

She was watching a TV show about her favorite animes, when suddenly she heard a noise too well known for her. She frowned and pretended to ignore the sounds coming from the corridor, just outside the door.

“Iya~ Sasshi... Mhm... Not here...”

“But you’re so....TEMPTING, Lovetan...”

“Mayuyu’s at home...”

“Ah.”

She heard Sashi sigh in disappointment and smiled to herself. She was glad that girl had some sense and understood there’s no point in angering her.

Everybody knew that when Mayu’s at home, you can’t disturb her, ESPECIALLY on her anime or video games time. Those who respected the rules were mostly everyone, except A FEW.

One of them was the person Mayu loved as her true sister – well, that person is her oshiri sister after all – and another one was Yukirin, a childhood friend of Mayu’s.

In reality, Mayuyu would have been glad if Lovetan had barged in for something fun, but she always brought either lovers or annoying friends. One time there was this Sae. GOD, so annoying, Mayu thought she’ll die from boredom and too much loud talking and lame jokes.

Or another time, when she brought her ex-lover – at that time real lover, yuck – this crazy girl with wide eyebrows... She was talking a lot about stuff Mayu had no idea, so yeah...

Now this particular friend of Lovetan’s – girlfriend we should say – was sometimes fun, but sometimes too noisy. As she loved idols to such extent that when she started talking about them, she could not stop for about like...forever.

Mayu hated that. But, those talks aside Sasshi was an interesting person.. Except her harassment on Lovetan was a bit too much and too casual.

Lovetan said goodbye to Sasshi and went into the apartment.
“Gomen for disturbing you, but what should I make for dinner?” asked she silently.

Mayu ignored her.
“Ah, as usual, understood. Then, I’m sorry for disturbing you again.” and she went to the kitchen to make Mayuyu’s favorite dinner.

As for Lovetan... Her secret crush was always Mayu, but because that girl seen nothing around her except anime, games and her oshiri sister... It was hard to become friends... She envied Yuko and Yuki... Mayu with them had lots of fun, was laughing, but with Lovetan she just was polite.

Well, Lovetan’s father is a well known politician, and so he is paying for this apartment. Lovetan gave the idea for Mayu to stay together, so Mayu wouldn’t have to pay more than her tuition. Mayuyu agreed, thanking the girl, but that was all I was. Mayuyu was just thankful.

So Lovetan started dating other girls so in order to forget the person who lived under the same roof... Yeah.. An impossible task.. And Mayuyu even got colder to her... Maybe because she’s dating to much and not spending the valuable time as friends as before...

But she can’t... If she’s too close to Mayu, who knows what she could do to her, as she so craves for those lips, for that cyborg to change expression from frowny to excited...

After Lovetan made the dinner, Mayu was still watching TV, though it was showing nothing interesting. As they both were eating the food silently, it started raining outside.

“Ah, we should sleep under futon tonight..” said aloud Lovetan.
“Yeah...” sighed Mayuyu.
Lovetan was surprised. TWICE. Not only she said her dream aloud, but also her dream object agreed to that...

After cleaning up the dishes they got comfortable under futon. When the night went further on, their legs were already entwined and Lovetan couldn’t sleep at all. What surprised her – jeez, how many more surprises will she get until the morning comes – was that Mayu came to her side and hugged her tightly.

“Wha...”
“I can’t sleep like that, all alone when the rain pours. And you’re warm and you smell good, that should help me to fall asleep.”
“Huh...”

Lovetan was happy. This girl is a kid after all.. She placed a small peck on cyborg’s head.
“What was that for?”
“Oyasumi.” smiled Lovetan.
“Ah... Oyasumi.”

After some time both girls were already asleep. The only sounds were the rain and their calm, content breathing.

THE END.

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 5-7th Places
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 07:24:37 AM »
Hi hi, just gonna drop by for a few minutes to comment, I seriously want to comment on this. Gonna have to go back to my hectic schedule after this though, but this comment won't take long. XD

I don't know if I told you this before or if I'm just forgetful, but I like your shots. I think this is the first time I felt dying while in silent awe. I actually like sweet fluff, so...hahaha, I like it better than hot. Kinda my weakness. XD

Uwah.... Sweet, a bit bitter on the side, but sweet in the end. I'm glad Lovetan was able to get some good surprises, now if only Mayuyu returns her feelings then I'll might as well party. :lol:

I wonder how you make fast one-shots, I'm really curious, you just do them well even though their short. :lol: It's somehow a mystery for me~

Fanfics:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 12:45:36 PM »
Hehe cute~

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 01:32:23 PM »
Ganbatte Lovetan!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 12:40:59 AM »
*squeal!

Your OS is  :twothumbs

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - 8gatsu no Himitsu