JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~

Author Topic: Yellow's Funny Stories - [21-Feb-2013] Staying Where She's There... (TanaKame)  (Read 69540 times)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - [23-Dec-2012] Punishment + Enduring (TakaGaki)
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2012, 10:31:59 AM »
@cmze:
there is more to come... please look forward  :thumbsup

i know... me too :P... so, i am spreading their love here  XD

merry christmas and happy new year!! :cow:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Yellow's Funny Stories - [24-Dec-2012] Hide and Seek (TakaGaki)
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2012, 07:26:09 AM »

part 4 of my gift to someone i promised and also, x'mas and new year gift for those who read...

continue from the previous story Enduring ...

------------------------------------------------
Hide and Seek

After they exited the theater, they felt hungry and so, they went to one of the restaurants in the mall for their dinners before heading back.

When they reached home later in the night, they were already quite beat. So, they left the hill on the floor in a corner of Ai’s bedroom.

So, knowing that the younger is wary for her action, Ai decided to give up her plan to get into the bath with the younger as she also does not know what could have happen next if she would to get near her when she was still so hungry for the younger. Even the younger did offer her to get in the bath with her to save time to catch their rest sooner, she still turned it down.

“Strange monkey” Risa pouted for being rejected and went in to have her bath.

“Stupid monkey, give you this chance to get near me, you still reject me. Don’t blame me later to chase you out of the room without giving that chance to enjoy yourself first.” Risa thought to herself while in the comfortable bath.

At the same time, Ai felt tired and laid down on the bed to catch some rest while waiting for her turn for her bath. However, she soon fell asleep.

When the younger girl was out from her bath, she found the sleeping monkey on her bed, dream talking away.

“Risa-chan, my hands are aching…”

After listening to her dream talk, Risa looked at Ai’s arms and saw some red threading marks on them, which was believed to have left by the hill she has been carrying throughout the day in their shopping and some pinch marks on her right hand left by her pinches earlier when she was punishing and warning the older girl.

“Serve you right” Risa scolded her pet monkey quietly while drying herself up.

Seeing the older girl has slept so soundly on her bed, Risa also has no intention to woke her up so she went to the guest room and rested.

In the middle of the night, Ai woke up from her nap and quickly got herself cleaned and changed before hunting for her human bolster for the night.

So she quickly got herself cleaned with a warm shower and dried herself in no time, feeling urgent to locate her girlfriend to sleep with her.

“Risa-chan? Risa?? Love???” Ai pouted as she cannot locate her girlfriend anywhere, hunting through her place in the dark.

Actually, when Ai was hunting in other area in the house audibly for the younger, Risa was awoken by that searching voice so she decided to play hide and seek with the older and tried to get away from Ai and sneaked back to the older’s room to sleep.

“How can you be so mean to me?” Ai sat in the living room and pouted.

So, she reached for her house phone and called the younger by her cell phone and the younger’s cell phone rang and echoed in the house.

?!” both Ai and Risa were shocked by the ringing.

“Stupid. I should have switched it to vibration mode” Risa pouted and got off the bed to switch off the phone.

“Ah Ha. I found you” Ai followed the sound to her room and found her prey.

So, feeling excited that she has found her, she came glomping down on the younger girl.

~end~
hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

ho! ho!! merry x'mas!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - [24-Dec-2012] Hide and Seek (TakaGaki)
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2012, 07:44:32 AM »
Risa should have down that :P

Merry Christmas
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2012, 07:49:02 AM »
@kuro:
yup she should... anyway  :grin: there will be more... the story have not end yay :P
i will continue the update again this weekend :grin:

merry x'mas!!  :cathappy:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2012, 08:20:40 PM »
Hahahah  :rofl:

I just love Aichan on this!!!  :grin:

so bold  :w00t:

CUTE MONKEY!!! :wub: :wub:

thanks Yellow happy new year!  :yossi:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2012, 01:43:04 AM »
@cmze:
thanks for liking  :D
i think i really have made them feel so surreal  :nervous
but the story yet to end... i will still continue to put up the remaining pieces  :thumbup
happy new year!!  :cathappy:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Funny Stories - [29-Dec-2012] Avoidance (TakaGaki)
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2012, 09:53:07 AM »

part 5 of my gift to someone i promised and also, x'mas and new year gift for those who read...

continue from the previous story Hide and Seek ...

Avoidance

“Why are you hiding from me?” Ai pouted and asked her girlfriend while hugging her tightly to prevent her escape.

“Release me first then I tell you” Risa struggled to break free.

“Don’t want. You tell me first.” Ai rejected and tightened her restriction.

“If you don’t. I bite you.” Risa warned.

“Do it if you dare.” Ai refused to let go.

Then Risa really went on to bite the older girl to free her.

“Ouch!” Ai let go of the younger girl and reached for her arching shoulder.

“Stupid Risa, you intend for a murder.” Ai pouted while soothing that pain.

“I already tell you to free me. Or else, I bite.” Risa went onto the bed to get a distance from the older girl.

“Erm. Am I that scary? Why sit so far?” Ai pouted over their distance.

“Because I fear you will attack me again.” Risa went on to cover herself under the thick sheet to keep herself warm.

Then, like a spoiled brat, certain monkey’s cries soon echoed the room.

“You don’t want me anymore…Risa-chan don’t like Aichan anymore… Risa don’t love her Ai anymore…”

Hearing that, certain bean’s heart softened.

“When did I don’t love you anymore?” Risa pouted and got off the bed to get near her pet monkey to console her.

“Shh.. do you know you are so noisy when you are crying so loudly in the middle of the night?” Risa teased her pet monkey being such a big baby, which made the older girl cried even louder.

“Ooi!” Risa got angry when the cries got louder. Ai stopped and looked at her in teary state.

“Be good. Stop your crying.” Risa patted her head and consoled her big baby.

“You *sniff* give *sniff* me *sniff*what*sniff* I*sniff* want*sniff* first. *sniff**sniff*” Ai tried to stop and like a spoilt brat asking something in exchange.

“No no. You have it just now. I am tired now.” Risa shook her head as she continued to pat the older girl’s head lightly to console her but she still refused to give in.

Ai pouted and in tears again, but she did not cry out.

~end~
hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

happy new year!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - [29-Dec-2012] Avoidance (TakaGaki)
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2012, 10:05:46 PM »
 :grin: :rofl:

Remember when i said that Aichan was bold? now i think she' s childlish and cute :wub: :thumbsup

Risa cold as always  :D

Thanks Yellow!  :bow:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2012, 05:41:28 AM »
 wew ! well if risa does'nt like Aichan anymore then ...  :on gay: COME TO ME AICHAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!! hahaha wow it's a very cutecute chapter ! and happy new year yellow ! mwah !  :ptam-kiss:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2012, 06:14:02 AM »
@cmze:
gaki is warm, never cold, unless to strangers.
actually i have put so many things in this story until i have decided to split to post than to post them up as a whole  :nervous

@maikea:
ok deal. you take aichan and i'll take gaki-san.
and happy new year!!

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Funny Stories - [29-Dec-2012] Detention (TakaGaki)
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2012, 06:23:13 AM »

part 6 of my gift to someone i promised and also, x'mas and new year gift for those who read...

continue from the previous story Avoidance ...

Detention

“Ooi, why are you in tears again?” Risa frowned at what she felt and saw as some of the tears went falling onto her hand. “I don’t want a swollen eyed monkey for a pet” Risa wiped the tears falling uncontrollably.

“If you don’t stop now, I won’t give you anymore subsequently the next 1 week” Risa warned.

However, Ai just could not stop her tears from falling.

“Next 2 weeks.”

Someone’s tears just kept drizzling down.

“Next 3 weeks.”

Still, certain monkey just cannot stop her tears.

“Next 1 month.”

However, the tears just cannot be held back.

“Next 2 months.”

Still, the tears cannot be held back.

“Next 3 months.”

Certain monkey's tears kept flowing out profusingly.

If you still don’t stop, there goes your chance” Risa was getting impatient now as the longer the extension period goes,  the longer it will drags  for them to get cozy with each other again.

How? It just cannot stop. The period is getting longer” Ai was also getting panic but she just could not stop her tears and more tears are falling out.

“Ok, this is your last chance. For…” before Risa could finish, Ai attacked her and captured her lips.

Ai broke the kiss “*sniff* please *sniff* don’t *sniff* say *sniff* it*sniff* anymore*sniff**sniff*” Ai begged softly while she tried to stop her tears.

“Then you stop crying.” Risa whispered softly and helped to wiped away her tears.

*sniff*

~end~
sorry for the short and "dizzling" part this time.
anyway,hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

happy new year!!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - [29-Dec-2012] Detention (TakaGaki)
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2012, 06:28:36 AM »
 TakaGaki !! why they are so sweet ?!  :ptam-shy: yellow, you've done so many takagaki now.. hoew about SayuEri or JunRei ? or me and Aichan ? weeeeew !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »
@maikea:
ok i know... i also realise that... but i have to complete this series first. so be patient  :nervous

KameShige, JunRei? i have to see first, but i promise you if i have a fresh new shot again, it definitely won't be on TakaGaki.

as for you and Aichan, i have to really seriously consider about it because as a fan to TakaGaki, it is really heart aching for me to break them up. hope you can understand. furthermore, i have never make request to break your KameShige up when I want Eririn for myself.

very soon,  like you, i am going to get busy again, whereby i have to work and at the same time, juggle with my final year studies with the tons of reports to clear... so i will try to write if i am able to from next month onwards  :cry:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2012, 06:56:34 AM »
 :lol: no just kidding when i said that ! haha of course as long as it's takagaki ! go with it !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2012, 07:04:30 AM »
actually i also don't mind to break them up... but have to depend on my mood, you know.

however, like currently, i am feeling quite blue so i do not have that mood to fool around and be funny...

if one of the days, i'm back to my funny mode, i really don't mind to do funny things as my philosophy is to source for new possibilities  :heart:

anyway, happy new year!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2012, 03:51:14 AM »
TTAKAGAKI YAY !!! :grin:

they are the best/!!! :inlove: :inlove:

well i' m loving this Takagaki drabbles so i don' t mind them having the spotlight :wub:

good job Yellow! :otomerika:

Majkea :shakeit: hahhaha  :lol:

i know you' re super Kameshige shipper! :lol:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2012, 07:26:18 AM »
@cmze:
other than a super Kameshige shipper, she also loves Aichan so much... don't forget that fact  :lol:

i have to admit they are always the best for me too.  :P

however, i still think i have to write something else on other couplings so that i won't run out of stuffs to write ya.  :peace:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2012, 08:19:51 AM »
yup ! i do love aichan so,  NIIGAKI RISA  !!! watch out :) hahaha !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2012, 08:25:49 AM »
XD no worry, gaki-san
there is still our eripon for your consolation.

if the no. 1 fan do not want you, come to my comfort also can  XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:46:05 AM by yellow »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Funny Stories - [31-Dec-2012] Sleeping (TakaGaki)
« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2012, 10:33:05 AM »

part 7 of my gift to someone i promised and also, x'mas and new year gift for those who read...

continue from the previous story Detention ...

Sleeping

After a long rain of tears, Ai finally managed to stop her tears and both them got onto the bed to lay down besides each other under the warm sheet.

“Risa”

“Hmm”

“My shoulder still hurts”

Risa got up and turned on the lamp and went forward to examine the monkey shoulder.

“Serve you right” Risa scolded her pet monkey after examining her wound and got off the bed to get some sterilizer to clean the open wound.

“Ouch! Ssss” Ai struggled as the younger was attended her wound.

“Keep still!” Risa held the older girl back.

“Risa”

“Hmm”

“Can we forget about the 3 months’ detention period?” Ai asked cautiously.

“Let me consider…” Risa pondered as she got off the bed to put away the first aid box.

“I am dying soon without 3 months to touch you” Ai pouted over her punishment as she does not have intention to stalk her girlfriend secretly in the dark if she cannot hold herself when they were sleeping together as it has happened before and her punishment for that was to stay out of the younger's boundary for a month.

When Risa was back, she got onto the bed, slipped back into her comfort zone and switched off the light to sleep.

“Hmm.. Risa, can I hug you to sleep?”  Ai asked cautiously again.

“If you can behave yourself, by all means. Anyway, I’m tired. Goodnight.” Risa laid down and closed her eyes to sleep.

“…” Ai looked at her right, dumbfounded.

So can I?!” Ai cautiously moves closer to hug the younger to sleep.

However, the moment she smelt her scent, she could not hold herself back so she quickly released the younger from her hug to stay away.

Risa was awaken in her sleep due to the sudden disturbance. She opened her eyes and looked at her left and saw the older staying away, grabbing the sheet under her tightly to hold herself back.

Upon seeing this, Risa shook her head and turned to face another side of the room and continued her sleep.

~end~
those who are reading, please make a guess of the closing episode posted tomorrow  :P
anyway, hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

happy new year!!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~