JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru

Author Topic: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)  (Read 300057 times)

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
The Official Morning Musume Thread
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
I found MoMusu in 2006. But I knew MiniMoni much more earlier and we had Love Machine and Sakura Mankai MP3 on our computer before we know MoMusu. First I and two of my sisters watched "English Lessons with Marippe". After that we found Hello Morning episodes and then I saw Mr. Moonlight PV. And the rest is historyXD
I guess that my favorite single is Roman ~My Dear Boy. But I can't really choose:heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2006, 10:00:32 PM »
I first got interested in Momusu in fall 2003, but I soon lost Internet so I was unable to get to know more. What I had on my own computer were basically about 5 Momusu songs and Koi no Dance Site PV for the whole winter. The only time I could see more of them was if I attacked the computer class at school (which I rarely did, but I faintly remember saving Konno's pics) and when I came here in Otanmäki for Christmas holiday. During that holiday I saw my first MM concert (Kei's grad).

HOWEVER, I count my hardcore fandomness to start in April 2004 which is when I graduated and was able to finally move to our new house with Internet and such. The moment I got Internet I knew I wanted to get to know MM better, so that's what I did. It still feels like a short time (even if I can't remember what life WITHOUT MM was like...) and I'm always surprised to find out someone's been a fan for a shorter time than me. But MM keeps dragging in more foreign fans, which is cool :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chocolate

• Covered Rika
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2006, 10:19:07 PM »
I don't remember exactly  but that time there was already 4th gen. In the beginning I got a volleyball pic of MM and I used google to find out more about them and that time I coudn't find lot of links in english of MM.
Soon I got their concert videos and tapes recorded from TV for example Hello! Morning and learned to know them more

My fav. single is Souda! We're ALIVE.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 06:16:51 AM »
Quote from: Masa
I think I gotta resurrect this thread too.

I have a couple of questions for y'all. So when did you get into Morning Musume and what's your favorite MM single?

I got into MM back in 2002 when I saw a bunch of Ayaka's English Lessons with Rika. The funny thing is that I used to hate Morning Musume before I saw those videos :lol:

Since I'm a Rika-fan my favorite single has to be The Peace :yep:

lol, I got into morning musume and H!P in general, when some user i know on IRC was just going on about it, and i'm like wats the fuss? and then he took me thru a CRASH COURSE, showing me the 2005 lineup of H!P artists and telling me to pick one.  And he linked me to a wiki, a few trackers, and other good forums, and showed me the joys of hello! morning and I was hooked lol.

My fave single is Roman ~My Dear Boy~ which was also the first MM song i heard :D

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 11:10:57 PM »
I got into Momusu during the Do It! Now era. I saw them on the Heyx3 summer thing where they did a bunch of crazy summer things I didn't like the song at the time (though I love it now), but I thought Rika was really cute :P

my favorite singles are The Peace, RMDB, and RR21. it's hard for me to choose and absolute favorite.

Offline allan630

• Evil is Good
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 06:42:29 PM »
A few months ago after watching the Bakajo test and some Utaban episodes. I used to hate Jpop so much but I really like it now! So much more diverse than western pop.

I love the new single too! the music kinda follows the mold of classical and metal music. awesome! tsunku should put killer guitar solos in all the songs!

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 09:36:46 PM »
I used to be scared of Morning Musume. They quite seriously frightened me. I used to be all about rock and punk and raaaawr, but then shirenu came along, kept posting about these ridiculously cute girls in her LJ, and I just decided that I'd read up on them and try not to be intimidated anymore.

She sent me that show where they are shown clips from Ringu, and I was hooked @_@; This was about a year ago + some months. First H!M I watched was the episode before Rika's graduation special (or something like that) so I got into MM at a really weird time. Mari just quit and Rika was graduating and I understood fuck all about both events XD

As for favourite song.. I don't know. I'm never able to pick out one favourite, I have several all depending on my mood.

Morning Musume is still my favourite H!P group, and I haven't ventured (far) out of the H!P world when it comes to j-pop, so yay for this thread. We needed one XD;;;

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 09:51:50 PM »
*does victory dance* YAY!!!

Brainwashing........ C O M P L E T E ! ! !

:pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

Offline psymon

• ~裕ちゃんが好きです~
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 10:19:12 PM »
I dont know when i exactly started to listen to them.
But it startet somewhat in 2002 when my general interest for Japanese Music came up. Somewhere i found some Episodes from Ayakas surprise English Lessons. i thought it was really funny but i didnt know that this was H!P oder MM.
So sometime later i think i was reading on wikipedia i got somehow on the morning musume page. I read that there were so many members and i thought wow theyre freaks thats too many.

And so for sometime i didnt care for them. But then i downloaded an H!M episode out of curiosity. Here and then i watched an episode or something but my real interesd started somewhat in 2004. Since then im a H!P junk  and in love with yuu-chan :lol: XD :

Its an expensive Hobby, but its worth it:yay:

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2006, 10:48:06 PM »
Quote from: Masa

I have a couple of questions for y'all. So when did you get into Morning Musume and what's your favorite MM single?

early 2004 just after Nacchi graduated, and then started really following when Roman came out. Favorite single probably Souda! We're ALIVE.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 12:21:53 AM »
Quote from: shirenu
*does victory dance* YAY!!!

Brainwashing........ C O M P L E T E ! ! !

:pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

You did a good job! Come to think of it, you made me download one of Maki's PVs before H!P really got to me (before the Ringu show). You even made me some wallpapers with Maki on them, because I thought she was really cute XD;; Oh man.

It's easy to brainwash people into liking MM, though. I've converted a bunch of my friends as well 8] Muahahha.

Offline Didac

• H!P #1 Fanfrog
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 12:43:41 AM »
As I posted on the introduction thread, I came across Morning Musume on the '98 Kouhaku, where they performed DAITE Hold on me! I liked the song and I started to look around, trying to find more things from that chicks, and followed them until, I think, the Nakazawa graduation, when I started to look for another things.

The years passed, and one day a friend lend me that wonderful CD that is Duo U&U, and, after listening it a zillion times, I looked for PVs on the net... and they were Aibon and Nono!!! On that second, I was officially back! :D

I think my fav single is Koi no Dance Site. It shows what Momusu should be about: energy, craziness, and, specially, happiness.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
Quote from: twissie
You did a good job! Come to think of it, you made me download one of Maki's PVs before H!P really got to me (before the Ringu show). You even made me some wallpapers with Maki on them, because I thought she was really cute XD;; Oh man.

It's easy to brainwash people into liking MM, though. I've converted a bunch of my friends as well 8] Muahahha.

OH YAHH! I remember making that Maki wallpaper :lol:

I'm kinda running out of people to brainwash though, since most people on my friendslist already know who they are >_>

Still, I want to use this smilie for once --> :pimp:

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 02:46:15 PM »
Quote from: twissie

brainwash? whatever do you mean? we started liking them on our own

don't look into their eyes!!!

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 03:59:52 AM »
Quote from: Didac

I think my fav single is Koi no Dance Site. It shows what Momusu should be about: energy, craziness, and, specially, happiness.

I agree wholeheartedly. Now could you please go kindly (not to mention forcibly) remind Tsunk of this, he seems to have forgotten.

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 07:26:52 AM »

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 07:32:20 AM »
THE ACE GROUP (AKA 3rd cap)! Thanks ice!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 08:13:06 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lazydayz

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 06:06:42 AM »
mmmm... a few years ago (maybe 2004) the first time i watched MM PV, joshi kashimashi monogatari. the clip and the rest of H!P clip was laying around in internet cafe's HD. But, at that time i wasn't attracted to MM, so i wasn't copying the clip. But it will be the most thing i always regret... :evil:  

at feb '06 for the second time i watched joshi kashimashi monogatari, i started fall in love with them .....

and the story goes .....

so, my fav single is joshi kashimashi monogatari :D

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 10:51:08 PM »
REVIVAL!

Morning Musume JCB Secret Festa 03-11-07
01. Egao YES Nude / Yoshizawa, Fujimoto, Takahashi, Niigaki, Kamei, Michishige, Mitsui
02. Aisucream to MY Purin / v-u-den
03. Sotsugyou Shashin / Takahashi
04. Jaa Ne / Miyoshi, Okada, Michishige
05. Sotsugyou / Ishikawa, Yoshizawa, Tsuji
06. Harusakikobeni / Tsuji
07. Haru Ichiban / Kamei, Niigaki, Kusumi
08. Ii Hi Tabidachi / Fujimoto
09. LOVE Machine / Yoshizawa, Fujimoto, Takahashi, Niigaki, Kamei, Michishige
10. SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ / Yoshizawa, Fujimoto, Niigaki, Fujimoto, Kamei, Michishige
11. Aruiteru / All (but Kusumi)

Lines:
Egao YES Nude: Niigaki (Tanaka), Kamei (Kusumi) :D
Love Machine: Yoshizawa/Kamei? (Abe/Tanaka)
Sexy Boy: Fujimoto (Tanaka), Michishige (Kusumi)
Aruiteru: Ishikawa (Tanaka), Yoshizawa/Tsuji (Kusumi)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru