JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Tokyo

Author Topic: Kyoko Fukada  (Read 342967 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Kyoko Fukada
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2009, 04:02:06 PM »
Kyoko Fukada joins Tomoya Nagase's spy team

Wed, June 10, 2009 (12:25am EDT)

Kyoko Fukada has been announced as a cast member in NTV's upcoming drama series that stars Tomoya Nagase as a swindler recruited as a government spy. The show was first revealed last month, but it still does not have an official title.

Previous reports said that the show would include a "Bond girl"-type character named Dorothy. It was recently confirmed that fashion model Anne has been cast as the "Bond girl," but it appears that Dorothy is actually a different character that will be played by Fukada.

The character of Dorothy, also a member of Nagase's team, has been established as an elite spy with previous experience as part of the UK's intelligence agency MI6. Like Nagase, Fukada's role will require her to dress up in various disguises, such as a nurse, a bus guide, and a nun.

Nagase and Fukada's last drama series together was "Kanojo ga Shinjatta" in 2004. This new one will start next month on Saturday nights.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4915

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »
[PB] Kyoko Fukada - Angel [51P]

DOWNLOAD

Previews:

I just watched Kamikaze Girls and I totally fell in love with Kyoko. She's just so fricking cute in that movie :wub:

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 05:48:29 PM »
2010 Calendar Preview

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »
ar No.10 (October 2009)

Offline seal

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2009, 04:15:05 AM »
she is the one who played in yatterman movie, right?

still looking for the movie. havent found DVDrip in the net
sorry for my broken english, i'm really not good in english.

JP H!P Toku Fans Come Here

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:43 AM »
I remember her most from Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake, where I first saw her... Also from Strawberry on the Shortcake, with Tackey, although I didn't like her character in that as much.  And of course who can forget her loli self in Kamikaze Girls ^o^

Kamisama, Mou Sukoshi Dake

Strawberry on the Shortcake
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 06:43:08 AM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »
Another rumored romance for Kyoko Fukada

Thu, October 8, 2009 (1:23am EDT)

Actress Kyoko Fukada (26) is once again rumored to be in a relationship, this time with actor Ryotaro Shimizu (21). According to this week's issue of Josei Seven, the pair are partly living together. The couple's supposed love nest is Fukada's new luxury apartment, which she has been renting since July. Earlier this month, the magazine says Fukada rode in Shimizu's car to a pet shop, and after that they went to the home of Shimizu's father, comedian Akira Shimizu (55). It is also said that Shimizu's car is frequently seen parked at Fukada's apartment.

Management for both Fukada and Shimizu said that the two are just friends. Akira Shimizu's agency declined to comment. Over the years, tabloids have reported many stories regarding Fukada's love life. According to the rumors, her past boyfriends include Noriyuki Higashiyama (of Shonentai), Hiroshi Tamaki, Teppei Arita (of Cream Stew), Asahi Uchida, Ryuji Sainei, and baseball pitcher Yuki Saito.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5345

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2009, 01:20:19 AM »
Sato Ryuuta & Fukakyon in “Massugu na Otoko”
Fuji TV announced another new dorama for the upcoming season. Their next Tuesday-10pm dorama will be called "Massugu na Otoko" (Straight Man) and feature Sato Ryuuta in his first role since he became a father of a baby girl back in October. Pursuing a straight life as a father, this might be the perfect role for him. "I’d like to become a proper father and more mature in general, not only as an actor but also as the master of a household." He commented. Fukada Kyoko will take the role of the heroine.

"Massugu na Otoko" will be a human comedy featuring Sato as a natural and honest single male. There will be moments of laughter, moments of tears and, of course, moments of love. His role will be that of 30 year-old worker at a construction company who has to climb over his own incompetency. In February he will turn 30 as well. "I’d like to become a firm man at heart, and by playing this role I might fight some ways to achieve it. Those are my personal feelings, but I’m really happy to get the chance to work on such a wonderful dorama in the perfect timing with the birth of my daughter." He said with a smile.

Fukada is going to play a woman who makes fun of him all the time. She’s a very arrogant person who subsists on part-time work only, but before she knows she’s falling for that man who desperately tries to find his way back on the right way. It’s their first time working together. "He’s said to be a hot-tempered person, so I’d like to become just as hot-tempered in order not to loose against him."

It seems like that Fukada’s role might even become pregnant throughout the series and the chances for Sato becoming a father on TV again are high as well. Of course they won’t reveal whether they’ll really go this way for the plot, but it would be a nice to see a reenactment of Sato’s expression when he became a father.
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=3685

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2009, 01:38:53 AM »
Fukakyon is a Nail Queen
Today actress Fukada Kyoko (27), simply known as Fukakyon, has been given the the tile of the "Nail Queen 2009" in the actress category.

In 2006 she already earned herself the same title and is known for her love for nail arts. "I’ll work hard to be able to stand here again next year." She proclaimed with much ambition.

Recently it has been rumored that her good friend Higashiyama Noriyuki is in a relationship with fellow actress Kimura Yoshino, but Fukakyon decided rather not to make a comment on this matter. However, when she got asked about her own happiness, she responded with a sweet smile: "Yes, I am." Looks like her relationship with young actor Shimizu Ryutaro (21), the third son of famous talento Shimizu Akira (55), is doing really well these days.
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=3857

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »
Fukakyon & Funakoshi directors of a zoo for 1 day

Funakoshi Eiichiro (49) and Fukada Kyoko (27) are both starring in the upcoming movie "A Tale of Ululu’s Wonderful Forest" and today they have worked as directors of the Sapporo Maruyama Zoo as part of their promotional "Life Bonds Campaign".

The movie is set in Hokkaido and focuses around and focuses around Ululu who is thought to be a wolf cub of the extinct Ezo Wolfs (Hokkaido Wolfs). It nicely portrays the bonds that you start to develop when taking care of an animal. Both of them got to feed the two wolfs Jay and Kinako and Funakoshi even looked after the zoo’s Steller’s sea eagles. In the end they also planted a tree to commemorate all the experiences they have made that day.

Funakoshi also appealed to all people out there to get more interested in animals. "I’ve seen a lot of animals that fear to get extinct some day. With this movie and campaign I’d like to motivate the people to get more in contact with animals so that they start to like them more. Even if it’s just a little, I really want them to get more interested in animals."

Fukakyon who has a Teacup Poodle called Melonpan-chan herself also called out to the viewers. "The two wolfs were very nice and absolutely adorable. I hope this movie will make the people appreciate animals more and even want to protect them better from now on."
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=4109

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »
Shonen Magazine No.07 (2010/01/29)

Offline amphibious7

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2010, 04:19:11 PM »
thanks so much for supporting this topic ! I really adore Kyoko Fukada, she's really a great actress  :wub: but it's a shame that she quit her music career too soon, I love some of her songs  :(
seems like she had been acted in a lot of movies with Nagase Tomoya (like Futari, Kanojo ga Shinjyatta, and now it's Karei Naru Spy)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2010, 06:38:10 PM »
thanks so much for supporting this topic !
Welcome to JPH!P, amphibious7! :welcome

Offline Blacky-

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2010, 01:19:56 AM »
Welcome, amphibious ! :)

Offline amphibious7

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »
thank you guys for the warm welcome  :oops:

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2010, 01:36:15 AM »
smart 2010-04

watermarked!

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2010, 03:26:08 PM »
i must comfess that this woman is the reason i am here... way back before i had ever heard of gravure or idols or any of that, i discovered that on sunday nights they showed doramas over here in l.a. ... the very first one i ever saw, she was one of the main stars (it was called first love  :heart: )...luckily for me it was subtitled (even the credits) and i googled her name and found many pics with the watermark 'archived at scanlover.com'...naturally i went to scanlover and was like this  :shocked: (at first i was just randomly picking names - rika ishikawa, ai takahashi, miki fujimoto were among the first ones - which led me to learn about momusu, which led me to hello-online, which then led me here - i was searching for kamei pics lol)... kyoko was the one who introduced me to the world of idols and because of that she'll always have a special place in my heard  :heart:

it doesn't hurt that she seems to grow more and more beautiful as time passes  :D

Offline amphibious7

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2010, 03:53:08 PM »
yes, same here  :thumbsup

I've found this place while browsing for her Shimotsuma Monogatari photobook. And I have to admit
it doesn't hurt that she seems to grow more and more beautiful as time passes
but I'm still wondering how did she get her boobs so big in Yama Onna Kabe Onna  :w00t:

Offline AEIOU

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
but I'm still wondering how did she get her boobs so big in Yama Onna Kabe Onna  :w00t:

Obviously fake. She just stuff some pads in them. :p

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2010, 11:28:47 PM »
Friday 3.19.2010

Enjoy Max April 2010

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Tokyo