JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - What Have U Done

Author Topic: [Tour] Sakura Mankai Berryz Koubou live at Saitama Super Arena  (Read 39406 times)

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Re: [Tour] Sakura Mankai Berryz Koubou live at Saitama Super Arena
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2007, 04:38:13 PM »
Did anyone notice that during Waracchaou that Captain and Maasa were given each one Wow Wow Yeah Yeah? And during Piriri, Yurina was given a bunch of solo lines (This happened during the summer concert too). I guess it's just to balance it out and give the girls fair chances! Yay for fairness!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »
Yurina has solo lines because no Maiha, since each line was sung by two girls having 7 means one girl sings solo
(like Rika singing koi no victory in otome gumi concert)

I did notice the wow wow's, but I wasn't sure whether they were tere before...maybe they were just most heavy with the backup vocals as they don't really change the lines of their songs?
Either way Maasa's wow wow yeah yeah was beautiful! :luvluv2:

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2007, 10:31:19 PM »
Yeah, Yuri was shining on this concert so much  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Exaclty, Yurina was having lots of solo lines on Piriri because there's no Maiha ):

Anyway, it was a Nice concert! Everyone in BK is singing very well lately~
Looking foward for the DVD  :heart:

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2007, 10:29:38 AM »
I preordered this like a week or so ago.

Hope it's good.
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2007, 08:04:24 PM »
lol some people think the concert wasn't that great, but even from that little TV version I absolutely loved it. I think it really just depends on the person and what you're expecting.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2007, 10:30:20 AM »
lol some people think the concert wasn't that great, but even from that little TV version I absolutely loved it. I think it really just depends on the person and what you're expecting.

I've heard a lot of people saying that, too, after the TBS broadcasting. They said it was because there weren't many fun songs, no Cinderella, no Gag. But those who were there said that the best part was the unaired part. You have fun songs like Suhada and Hipparidako and there's the special song and stuff.

Another reason could be that sometimes the girls seem stiff? Can't really blame them though. They went from 1000-2000 personed concert halls to a hugeass SSA. That's a big difference.

I can't really tell, yet, because I've only watched for a bit. Waiting to see the full version on the DVD. :)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2007, 11:37:45 AM »
Tracklist for the DVD;

http://www.up-front-works.jp/discography/piccolotown/05/v_20/

No backstage footage. :|

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »
<特典映像>
サクラハラクサ(昼公演収録)

So Sakura wa Raku sa will be on? That's great. :D
But then what SSA extra is going to be on the album? A close up for each girl on some song maybe?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2007, 12:00:44 PM »
But then what SSA extra is going to be on the album? A close up for each girl on some song maybe?

I think there's yet a confirmation on what is going to be in that DVD.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2007, 09:13:46 AM »
友情 純情 oh 青春 is on Dohhh Up!

plz, tell me I'm not wrong xD
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 09:19:18 AM by sh15uya »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2007, 06:27:55 AM »
Ok, just finished the DVD concert... Wow.. just wow! The stuff they left out of the TBS version were the best parts! No wonder they saved them for the DVD!

Yurina/Chinami's song... HOT..
Momoko's solo! It was so cute! She really has the stage presence(sp?) that really gets the crowd going! She could be a solo artist one day! She reminded me of early Ayaya.
Miyabi/Saki/Maasa - It was good! I'm kinda sad that Maasa and Saki always get paired up with a front girl. Give them a solo!
Risako solo - She sounded pretty good! But when it came to the chorus.. a lil ouchy!

The Sakura songs are AWESOME! Those should've been the singles instead of VERY BEAUTY and Kokuhaku whatever! Sakura wa Raku Sa is a real good song! And the other one (name's too long) is a really good song too! If those aren't on the new album, I'll be mad.

The two other songs not in the TBS version were Suhada Pichipichi and TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. Suhada Pichipichi had so much energy! It was a real good crowd pumper! And TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Finally the song is performed by the whole group! It was really good! They had mic stands and it was a really powerful song.

The VTR was really cute too! They held up signs so the audience could sing along to the song.

There's also an extra on the Disc! Audio Commentary by all the girls! I didn't really listen to it because I was watching the regular concert, but it seems like it's interesting. So that's pretty much it. No extras besides that and Sakura wa Raku sa. Otherwise, a great concert and an awesome DVD.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 06:28:28 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »
Finished watching the concert (I skipped some songs though :P).

My favs are Hipparidako (of course), Yurichina's song, Pichipichi, TIMB and Sakura wa Raku sa. I never listened to Pichipichi coz it was so damn annoying but it was a great live song, really fun. I didn't expect much from Nicchoku, but the girls were damn cool. They looked like models. I though Miyarisa's TIMB was good, but this one was even better. And Hipparidako...it was great. I'm really proud of her. She really owned it.

One girl whose name wasn't Tsugunaga Momoko taht caught my attention a lot was Chinami. I don't know why, though. :P

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2007, 08:28:22 PM »
Yurina should be a model. Strutting her shit down that stage. Shoot!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2007, 07:56:04 PM »
Just watched some of the concert, really makes me like Maasa, she put what I think is the most energy out of them all into her performance.

And damn, Yurina is a heavy sweater! ._.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2007, 09:39:17 PM »
^that's one of the things that really makes me like Maasa, how much energy and effort she puts into what she does.  Her facial expression are great in this as always and she has really improved(as they all have)
I'm kinda sad about her group song though, she was kinda shunned and the song didn't really let any of the 3 shine...halation summer showed saki and maasa off better.

Yurina does really sweat! lol she always gets so tired but doesn't show it(i discovered this on a mic recording i heard..not from this concert though)
which reminds me, are there any mic recordings for the SSA shows or the tour following??

set made by me

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »
Agreed, Maasa needs more spotlight, she is what I'd say is the example of a perfect member. :D

I heard that mic recording too, she was insanely out of breath, luckily the concert was prerecorded. 

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v639470J98m5ChN

She's smiling the whole time I'm glad, you have to look real close to see any strain on her face..

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2007, 02:29:33 AM »
Well, that video is from their 2006 Summer Solo concert. The audio is from the 2006 Summer Wonderful Hearts Land concert. Since most and if not all the songs were lipsynched, I can understand why she could've been out of breath running around that arena.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »
it was fun listening to the audio commentary along with the concert .. i think "death note" came out in one or two occation when the girls was :mon XD: at each other .. really add to the replay value of the DVD i guess .. all of them said model-san when yurina and chinami do the catwalk :mon misch:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »
^it can't be the WH since the Momo one sounds totally different...i thought it did anyway.

set made by me

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2007, 06:52:35 PM »
^it can't be the WH since the Momo one sounds totally different...i thought it did anyway.

It's really from WHL. Momo sounded different because she actually tried to sing (even though they were all lipsynching anyway). :lol:

There were some mic recordings from the SSA. I only managed to save one.

Jiriri Kiteru;
http://download.yousendit.com/479CCE2F35BC99C2

ETA: Okay, found more!

Special Generation (Risako)
http://download.yousendit.com/E8D069182CC4269C

Hipparidako
http://download.yousendit.com/6555CF6A688E9CBD

I believe these are from SSA cons. If not, then probably from the sequel tour (since they did upload Gag mic recording from taht tour around the same time but I couldn't get it).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:05:50 PM by tama-chan »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - What Have U Done