JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Sky at Night

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 486295 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #3340 on: February 26, 2012, 08:58:36 AM »
That dunk contest was just soooo bad!
I had to watch an old one from the 90s on youtube to make myself feel better.

Multiple dunk attempts + no judges = weaksauce contest.
How much more can they water it down?
It seems like it's only about the theatrics nowadays, and not about the actual impressiveness of the dunks.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

At least tomorrow's game should be more exciting!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3341 on: February 26, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »
They shoulda got slam the ball on some honey mustard onto Jared's subway!

did u see Wade rapping "Hustle hard" :lol:
http://www.sohh.com/2012/02/miami_heats_dwayne_wade_hustles_hard_spi.html

He Shaqs too much. can't expect too much from the All-Star game either, caught like 2 seconds of Team Chuck vs Team Shaq zzzz

Sprite bringing Kobe and Lebron together since the puppets!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3342 on: February 27, 2012, 07:12:36 AM »
watched a bit of the All-Star Game. Kobe going LEGEND passing Jordan only to have Wade act like a jealous bitch.On Kobe passing MJ "With KD in the league, I don't know how long its going to last." A REAL champ would said himself. 

WTF Wade. @Kevin Ding "Kobe experiencing a severe headache after being hit in the nose on Dwyane Wade's hard All-Star foul. Going for further tests."

“Obviously I didn't try to draw no blood, but I took a foul. Kobe had fouled me twice in a row right before that” Here dude was fucking flopping at the top of the key. Kobe was shooting over Wade all night, and picking his pocket. There was a reason Lebron was covering Kobe. Wade couldn't do it. Never could. Then in Classic Lebron mode, he passes up the shot again. Way to showcase your Talents.

LAKERS SIGN SHEED and destroy the Heat in a couple weeks. :tama-mad:

lol @ KD "Call the fuckin foul" DUDE it's just a fuckin all star game

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #3343 on: March 02, 2012, 01:26:35 AM »
Lamar Odom, where are you?  Last I checked, you played for the Mavs.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3344 on: March 02, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »
^ he's working his way back to the Lakers. BUYOUT BABY.

KOBE!! FUCKING Concussions WHATEVS Broken Nose.

lol i remember Zo was whining like a bitch when he wore one of these masks.

kevin hart :rofl: I predict this is what will happen to the Heat on Sunday.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3345 on: March 03, 2012, 05:50:37 AM »
on this day in NBA HISTORY. The Late Laker GREAT Wilt Chamberlain dropped 100 points as a member of the Philadelphia Warriors: http://www.nba.com/history/wilt100_moments.html

The only person to even come close is Kobe Bryant's 81 vs the Raptors a few years ago

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3346 on: March 03, 2012, 08:21:57 AM »
ROLLiNG! holy shit Bynum is dropping monster reverse dunks daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

So Lakers and Clippers are tied in the standings now. Certainly interesting. lol slow mo cam used for sweat flying:

FUCK YEAH LAKERS. reporters talking to Matt Barnes:

"Ron (Metta World Peace ) and I have been calm all year, but if teams are going to start playing like this, we love it," Barnes said. "[The officials] like to call ticky-tack stuff on us. We really don't get to be too physical. If me and Ron act like we're going to do something, we get flagrant fouls called on us. So hopefully they're going to let us play. If they're going to let the league be physical, they need to let our team start being physical."

World Peace did not join Barnes in the fray.

"I'm just playing basketball, I don't have nothing to do with that controversial style basketball," World Peace said. "Let the refs handle it. That's the refs' job, that's the NBA's job to handle it. Let them do their job."

love MWP laying low. calling your shots will get you run. That's how Stern wants it.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3347 on: March 03, 2012, 11:45:35 PM »

Just get CHILLS watching Kemp thoughts on Lob City...

FUCK!! Oh man the Rain Man on Lister finger point dunk has to be Like right up there with Jordan Baseline and Dr. J scoop
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:20:59 AM by daigong »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #3348 on: March 04, 2012, 12:14:20 AM »
^ posted that on the last page :lol:
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3349 on: March 04, 2012, 02:22:51 AM »
^ WHOOPS Fixed and Thanked :lol: damn last post on pages never get seen XD

SICK!!! just had to watch. it over and over, it's true. he gets elevation and he pretty much patented the baseline. Like what Kobe and Bynum do on the regular.

Pretty good Company!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3350 on: March 05, 2012, 12:27:00 AM »
GO LAKERS GO!!!!!

lol @ The Difference in Alpha Dogs, Wade all wrapped up in towels glaring while Lebron is laughing and smiling hugging Fish and Mike Brown. SWEET JUSTICE! FUCK YOU HEAT!! oh man finally the calls come Lakers way, that's what you get for not "Promising war" SMART!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3352 on: March 05, 2012, 09:25:44 AM »
Solid win. HIGHER ROAD. Wade not getting the calls he usually gets. IT was almost like watching the end of knicks Celtics where every trip to the hoop, it was called. ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!? kOBE HIT IN THE FACE AND NO CALL. SO CLUTCH MANG. Just a little blatant Stern. Glad Kobe taking em to School BYNUM SOLID. such sick post moves - there's no answer for him in the league with the bigs.

GREAT to see Ron back (again) these types of games where's fired up like this. Every shot, that one where he "hooked" Wade like an underhand scoop, and dribbling and dribbling and THEN BANG! nails the three hoooly shit. This is Game 7 vs Celtics Ron FINALLY. And getting right in there for Troy Murphy, Pau ballsy getting his shove on but as soon as they saw Ron come out the corner of the eye, Lebron and Haslem checked out XD (don't Haslem without the dreads reminded you of Lebron's kid lol)

Watching ESPN makes me puke, wish I could mute and even listen to Billy Mac and Mychal Thompson. Balki going on and on THIS AINT A FOUL even Breen had to go, uh that's a foul. Lebron! Clinic on defense, like he wants to get his ass fucked each time? Him stepping on the old ladies sandal and wanting to pull a Paul Pierce was his most clutch moment - let Kobe shoot the ball with ease! HA!!

Shane Battier - "People should take them very seriously" no doubt with Glock, Blake, and Barnes earning their minutes off the bench, and with Derron Williams dropping 57, does Kobe need more motivation? lol MVP! Scoring Title! Six Rings!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3353 on: March 10, 2012, 03:42:28 AM »
FUCK CMON LAKERS. :bleed eyes: can't even win a game on the road. I ain't too worried cuz Shaq Era Lakers lost to shitty teams like the Raptors and Grizzlies too lol bUTt Dammit rubio's fish tacos

But if they really trade Gasol HEARD SHITLOAD RUMOURS FUCK  BUCHER nothing concrete yet but if there's smoke there's fire. I  really hope they can work something like send Luke Walton to GSW for the whole Roster. I really laughed at the rumor of Gasol for bunch of guys cuz Jerry West can do his magic. Gasol gets no respect, all they do is flop to defend him.

Then Cuban and Stern would veto it :tama-mad:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #3354 on: March 10, 2012, 04:10:30 AM »
I want Bob Ryan's basketball mind.

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3355 on: March 11, 2012, 11:45:19 PM »
I want Kareem's skyhook. Let's watch Lakers vs Celtics Finals in full over and over again.

All I do is watch Classic NBA, this channel is gold. http://www.youtube.com/user/keptic

DREW BEASTING!!!!!!!!! FEED DA BIGS!!

That's how you give up the shot to win the game, HIGH PERCENTAGE SHOTS.  Whatta reverse tip in after Celts and their "defense" shoving him in the back. Kobe designed the play :lol: Mike Brown timeout with 0:25 left

FUCK CELTICS!!!! I ain't wearing Green on St. Patrick's day :tama-mad: fuckin getting wack ass calls to keep it closebut DAMN CLUTCH!! What a beauty RON ARTEST WAKING UP. KG dat Pussy trying to start a fight :lol: they need more bench, don't trade FOURTEEN FEET OF MONSTROSITY!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3356 on: March 13, 2012, 07:59:12 AM »
lol Heat and Tsing Tao. Bosh left out. XD

I wasn't born in the era. That's why we have DVDs, NBA TV and the internet :lol: so I watch 1972 - Lakers @ Bucks (young Jabbar vs old Chamberlain) cop the torrent! NOW THIS IS TWIN TOWERS!! imagine if they were on the same team

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3357 on: March 14, 2012, 09:36:08 AM »

lol Dwight. Bet he goes to the Nets.

good thing Lakers didn't bite on that GSW deal. Monta Ellis is aight but he's not consistent. Had no idea Kwame Brown was still in the league XD

With Kobe and Bynum BEASTING...2OT!! NOLA better be snoozin, just gotta give pau some peace of mind and not trade him!! CMON Fuck I don't wanna see Boozer in LA.

And srsly, no respect for Blake Griffin. FLOP CITY!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3358 on: March 15, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »
Lakers trade Fish for Jordan Hill; also gets R.Sessions
D12 stays with the Magic
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:31:14 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3359 on: March 16, 2012, 10:01:56 AM »
Lakers trade Fish for Jordan Hill; also gets R.Sessions
D12 stays with the Magic

Dwight's a joke. To string along the entire franchise for the whole season then drop a love this city speech? Shaq got rings and got em in bunches.

NOT LUKE WALTON!!! :cry:  There goes the Shaq-Kobe Era Lakers. All gutted out.

For all the complaints of him doing shit for the big, it was tough to see Luke last few seasons stretched out with back problems like his dad - he had that IQ, I remember his rookie year just launching sick passes to Shaq and Malone. maybe he'll end up in New York coaching under Phil Jackson's staff :lol:

Gotta hand it to Mitch. Slick Slick Salary Moves. Or hell, as i heard, some kinda Mike Brown unable to handle the vets move, cuz he couldn't bench Fish cuz of his command of the locker room to make way for Ramon Sessions.

Dr. Buss on Fish:

“I want to express my deepest gratitude to Derek for everything he has meant to this organization over the years."

"Few who have worn the Lakers uniform have done so with as much class as Derek, both on the court & in the community."

"From his famous 0.4 shot in S.A. to his clutch performances in the Finals against Orlando & Boston when it mattered most.

"Derek will always hold a special place not only in my heart, but in the heart of Lakers fans everywhere.”

:rockon:

You know. As much as love Fish, this trade didn't really shock nor stun me like in 2004 when the entire squad got blown up. Fish is no doubt clutch, but he has been blown up by speedy PGs since Tony Parker entered the league.

I have no doubt in my mind (thru like some kinda magic like being bought out by Houston) he'll be back with the Lakers in some sorta way, someday. For his girl.  Once a Laker, always a Laker. Who knew this clutch plays in NOLA would be his last as a Laker?

That kinda night when you go D'OH FISH WHY and then he does a key defensive stop and gets a clutch shot, takes the charge like the bulldog he is. Pure Class. They better send #2 to the rafters at STaples. I'm a miss Fish.

Pau is like the fucking happiest person in the universe now.

followed that up by singing at UNICEF fundraiser tonite :lol: PAU TO SAVE A LIFE!

Wonder what Kobe is thinking. He got speedier. The Bench is still in question but hey, it's a new league now. thanks ariza 100+ mins for Kobe for last 2 games...

NOW LETS GET DAT RING!!! :jphip:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Sky at Night