JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 486452 times)

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #1480 on: April 17, 2007, 02:03:17 AM »
want lakers to finish in 7th place so they can play phoenix again.... and this time knock them out of the playoffs  >:D :p
:shakeit:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1481 on: April 17, 2007, 06:32:20 AM »
^ HELLZ YEAH!! Smack Nash arounda bit too. Whaddya think of the Bynum for KG rumors? If there was a way to send a package of deadweights (Kwame, Mihm, Cook) I'd do it but Bynum's the future!!

what was that thing with Joey Crawford? He wanted to fight Tim Duncan? and was ejected for laughing XD Timmy is just a big whiner when it comes to calls anyways.

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1482 on: April 17, 2007, 07:20:56 PM »
^ HELLZ YEAH!! Smack Nash arounda bit too. Whaddya think of the Bynum for KG rumors? If there was a way to send a package of deadweights (Kwame, Mihm, Cook) I'd do it but Bynum's the future!!

what was that thing with Joey Crawford? He wanted to fight Tim Duncan? and was ejected for laughing XD Timmy is just a big whiner when it comes to calls anyways.

Yep looks like they suspended Joey for the remainder of the season including playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2840587

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1483 on: April 17, 2007, 10:17:51 PM »
Whaddya think of the Bynum for KG rumors?
Yah, he's the future and 7 footer, long arms, 19 yrs old, 275lbs, Bynum's a keeper.  with a bit more experience and 20-30lbs more muscle mass, he'll be a force.  it'd be nice if KG could play for the Lakers but Bynum over KG would be the right choice imo.
:shakeit:

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1484 on: April 18, 2007, 05:16:10 AM »
Clips, Warriors.......Clips, Warriors.......which one will grab that final playoff spot?
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1485 on: April 18, 2007, 06:22:53 PM »
^i'd say the Warriors are gonna take the 8th seed cause the chances of the Clips winning AND the Warriors losing isnt very high.

Wow if KG went to the Lakers... dream come true for me.  He'll definitely have a major impact both on offensively and defensively for the team.  ;D

Which playoff matchups are you guys most looking forward to?  For me its the Raps vs. Nets. I'm from Toronto but thats not the main reason why, but because I wanna see the Raps fuckin destroy Carter and his Nets.

Then of course the Suns vs. Lakers... and hopefully Lakers will take it this time.  :p
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 06:24:22 PM by jChu* »

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1486 on: April 18, 2007, 07:47:21 PM »
It be nice if KG went to the lakers, I think they'd finally have a chance at getting back to the finals, I honestly doubt they'll get past the suns in the first round seeing how they just lost 2 recent games to them. Bynum may be the future be he still has some time to go to get into that position, the nets wanted to do the J Kidd to the lakers trade but the lakers wouldn't give up bynum so I dunno if they'd let him go for KG but I would do it if I were Mitch Kupchack.

As far as playoff matchups, I would love to see my Rockets get past the first round, looks like it'll be them and utah with their game tonight being a preview of what's to come, I expect it to be a very playoff atmosphere type of game, I think ESPN needs to air that game instead of damn Hornets vs Clippers, I think the Warriors have a lock for the 8th spot. I also would like the Heat to stay matched up with the Cavs in the first round, the Bulls seem to be a troublesome team for them so we'll see how things go!

Offline trueinnuendo

• Member+
« Reply #1487 on: April 19, 2007, 01:18:02 AM »
Joey Crawford is really way out of line. He's always so personal.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1488 on: April 19, 2007, 04:06:39 AM »
Third quarter for the Clips and Warriors right now.
Clips are hanging tough against the Hornets, but the Warriors are tearing it up against the Blazers.

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1489 on: April 19, 2007, 04:48:12 AM »
clippers will win

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1490 on: April 19, 2007, 04:50:22 AM »
The Eastern Conference playoff tree is all set. and now so is the West.
After 15 years, the Warriors are a playoff team, and the Clips are out.

Warriors/Mavs 1st round matchup should be a real good one.
Nellie knows the Mavs well, and the Warriors swept the season series against the Mavs.

Playoffs starting in a few days.........its gonna be interesting with some of these matchups.

WIN OR GO HOME, LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #1491 on: April 19, 2007, 07:29:44 AM »
Alright GSW will beat Dallas for sure. GO SUNS!!!
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1492 on: April 19, 2007, 02:25:41 PM »
The Eastern Conference playoff tree is all set. and now so is the West.
After 15 years, the Warriors are a playoff team, and the Clips are out.

Warriors/Mavs 1st round matchup should be a real good one.
Nellie knows the Mavs well, and the Warriors swept the season series against the Mavs.

Playoffs starting in a few days.........its gonna be interesting with some of these matchups.

WIN OR GO HOME, LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.

Wow I didn't even realize the warriors swept the mavs in the regular season! Damn that's gonna be a good matchup! I hope the Warriors can keep it up 4sho! I wanted the Bulls to get the 2nd seed last night but they just didn't have it going, cuz I'd rather see the heat play the cavs in the first round cuz they match up better against them then the bulls, but the way the bulls played last night, the heat may not have much of a problem with them.

Let's go playoffs!!

Offline jlk

• Reina Fanboy
  • ecchi
« Reply #1493 on: April 19, 2007, 02:47:37 PM »
Wow I didn't even realize the warriors swept the mavs in the regular season! Damn that's gonna be a good matchup! I hope the Warriors can keep it up 4sho! I wanted the Bulls to get the 2nd seed last night but they just didn't have it going, cuz I'd rather see the heat play the cavs in the first round cuz they match up better against them then the bulls, but the way the bulls played last night, the heat may not have much of a problem with them.

Let's go playoffs!!

the warriors only won 2 of those since in the last one, dallas didn't play their stars there.  the playoffs aren't gonna be easy though since the warriors haven't been there since the 90s, but i'd be very proud if they beat dallas.  Go WarriorS!

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1494 on: April 19, 2007, 10:48:08 PM »
Start times for Round 1, Game 1:

Raptors/Nets Sat. 12:30pm ET  ESPN

Cavs/Wizards Sat. 12:30pm ET  TNT

Heat/Bulls Sat. 3:00pm ET  ABC/Regional

Pistons/Magic Sat. 7:00pm ET  ESPN

Jazz/Rockets Sat. 9:30pm ET  ESPN

Suns/Lakers Sun. 3:00pm ET  ABC

Spurs/Nuggets Sun. 7:00pm ET  TNT

Mavs/Warriors Sun. 9:30pm ET  TNT
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1495 on: April 19, 2007, 11:19:57 PM »
i guess nellies warriors are in the playoffs. just what dallas wanted  :-\

Offline Ching1670

• Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
  • Member+
« Reply #1496 on: April 19, 2007, 11:28:12 PM »
I am seeing the sameting, GSW beating the Mavs in 5 games lol

Offline jpfn

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1497 on: April 20, 2007, 06:15:30 AM »
hope the bulls can beat miami

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1498 on: April 20, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »
WOO HOO!! KOBE BACK TO BACK SCORING TITLES xD

NBA Playoffs this weekend :D

Congrats to hiroayu's Golden State Warriors!! WHOA Nellie for SHUTTING OUT THE CLIPPS. They were always on the cusp but the Pacers trade really paid off. J.Rich, Baron & THE WARRIORS come out to PLAY-AAAAAYYY - look the fuck out Mavs!

JOIN!!! SET UR BRACKETS BITCHES!!

Go to:
http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/picknroll/game.jsp
http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/picknroll/PickALeague.jsp

Then enter League name: JPHiP
password: rika

I'm working on mine now, similar prediction year after year!

Here's a random tidbit off the top of my head -- Jerry "The Logo" West is gonna step down from that joke of a franchise known as the Grizzlies. Here's hoping he'll come back to the Lakers as a consultant or something. If I have to endure another offseason of Mitch doing shit...........

And funny Joey Crawford got suspended indefintiely. I remember Shaq swearing on TV that the refs are taking over the game...Crawford always had something for him and Karl Malone.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:51:39 PM by daigong »

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1499 on: April 21, 2007, 06:17:50 AM »
^Joined  ;D

2 so far... gonna need more bracket teams to make it interesting..
gogogo

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream