JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Frankie

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 486318 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #2080 on: June 17, 2008, 11:52:06 PM »

That's right champloofan, the same Marko who got bitchslapped by Kobe a while back.

The Lakers RULEEEEE!!!! Celtics boooooo!!!!!!    :otomerika:

*Smacks people around with Shaq's ass*:shakeit:

You know it Rei-chan! Never underestimate the heart of a champion. The more haters talks out of their ass, the more fired up I get.

BOOOYAH!! Fucking Kobe tired of all the quadruple coverage, does his own Sam Cassell nipple twist. Paul Pierce can't fucking flop now! Whatta clutch dunk!

Fuck each and everyone who called that a foul. Fuck Doc Rivers who said Phil complains about the officiating while we see him chew up the refs after every call against Boston. I never was old enough to appreciate Magic-Bird, Kareem-Parish, Worthy-McHale -- but I really can't stand the cockiness and cheap play of the East and Boston Celtics. RIVALRY is BORN. Bring on the turkey neck half screen ads!

The momentum is clearly on the Lakers side, Game 4 was just a blip in what the Lakers can really do. A wild greasy Gasol can take care of The Ticket Stub, the reason while Kobe has more rings than Boston's Big Three combined is cuz they do not have the heart of champion. KG chokes up, Paul Pierce's improved defense involves screaming like a little girl and getting wheeled off in a chair, and Ray Allen. Aight, dude is balls. Laker fan ain't gonna scream "CANCER" like Utah fan at Derek Fisher.  Other than that, Sam Cassell and PJ Brown can bring their trickery but ... Farmar and Sasha got no FEAR.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

Kobe likes the fear. Fear is KG settling for jumpers while missing 3 critical free throws and tip in late in the game. Fear is Paul Pierce flopping and whining like a ballerina, carted off in a wheelchair.

BRING IT!!! TONITE IS GONNA BE NUTS!!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #2081 on: June 17, 2008, 11:54:22 PM »
sorry Dai, but I'm about to bring fear into you when we Celts fans win TONITE! :w00t:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2082 on: June 18, 2008, 05:36:02 AM »
Talk about milking it, Doc Rivers. This ain't over bitch.

come LA

go Lakers!!!

Believe!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2083 on: June 18, 2008, 05:47:23 AM »
COME ON HUSTLE!!!! ODOM SHOW UP DRIVE THE FUCKING LANE!! CLOTHESLINE A CELTIC AGAIN!!

Such a classless P.O.S. Still throwing up the 3's...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2084 on: June 18, 2008, 05:56:23 AM »
That was freaking painful.

Make fucking changes Mitch. Congrats Boston, rivalries never die.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2085 on: June 18, 2008, 06:01:26 AM »
next year, Bynum will kick Boston's ass.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 07:13:35 AM by Reanimation »

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #2086 on: June 18, 2008, 07:13:12 AM »
Congrats to the Celtics. They put the game out of reach early and cruised to the finish.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2087 on: June 18, 2008, 07:18:37 AM »
What a nice match, the Kobe hype got busted real bad, he ain't MJ..... not even close. 

Congratz KG, RA, and PP finally winning their first ring.  I definitely feel they should have more rings (maybe 2 more rings?) to come if they can maintain the current roster or even upgrade some positions.

What makes my day though is seeing Kobefags go BAAAAWWWWWWW, and I LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   :rofl:

Nice fucking with yall, see yall next season.   :shakeit:

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2088 on: June 18, 2008, 07:20:07 AM »
what i laugh at is that Boston has no class. b :rofl: losers. Kobe for MVP next year bitches.  :yep:

Boston will end up like Miami next year ahahahaha.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 07:22:35 AM by Reanimation »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2089 on: June 18, 2008, 07:57:56 AM »
So far the Lakers have not lost a Game 6 in this year's playoffs. 8)
Until today. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #2090 on: June 18, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
wait a minute, Daigong callin me a bitch? :P

nah, just kiddin..I know he was jokin..besides Big 3 being MVP(who cares which one? they all deserve it!), I dig it the most! :D

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2092 on: June 19, 2008, 04:53:39 PM »
this series was over after game 4.  you don't give up a game like that then expect to win it all in Boston

What a nice match, the Kobe hype got busted real bad, he ain't MJ..... not even close. 

Congratz KG, RA, and PP finally winning their first ring.  I definitely feel they should have more rings (maybe 2 more rings?) to come if they can maintain the current roster or even upgrade some positions.

What makes my day though is seeing Kobefags go BAAAAWWWWWWW, and I LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   :rofl:

Nice fucking with yall, see yall next season.   :shakeit:

lol, Rockets fan jumping on Celtics nuttsack cause his shit team can't get out of the 1st round of the playoffs.  Where were you when T-Whack and Rockets(aka Comets) was choking yet again in the 1st round against Jazz
and well, compairing Kobe to Jordan is alot closer than comparing T-Whack to Kobe.  T-Whack and Mao Ying can't hold Kobe's jockstrap
yeah, see you next year when you jump on another teams nuttsack because you too embarrassed to root for your own team. LMAO at this poser  :lol:
:shakeit:

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2097 on: June 21, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »
Iverson to stay with Nuggets for last year of contract

Allen Iverson won't opt out of his contract with the Denver Nuggets, his agent told The Rocky Mountain News.

"Things have gone well for him [in Denver]," agent Leon Rose was quoted as saying of Iverson, who is due to make $20.84 million next year. 'He's looking forward to taking the team [further]."

Iverson had a contract that would have left him the option of opting out of his deal after the season and becoming a free agent.

Instead, he will be with the Nuggets in their bid to qualify for the playoffs for the third time in his first three seasons.

Rose said Iverson was excited about the team's prospects and was looking forward to finishing his career in Denver.

Iverson, 33, was traded to Denver from the Philadelphia 76ers in 2006 in a nasty separation with the team that made him the No. 1 overall draft pick and a worldwide superstar.

Iverson ranked third in the league in scoring in 2007-08, with 26.4 points per game.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2099 on: June 23, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »
USA Basketball Announces 12-Member 2008 Men’s Senior National Team

Featuring Olympic gold medalist Jason Kidd (Dallas Mavericks) and four 2004 Olympians, USA Basketball Men’s Senior National Team managing director Jerry Colangelo today announced the 12-players who will represent the United States in the Aug. 8-24 Olympic Summer Games in Beijing, China. The player selections were approved by the USA Basketball Executive Committee, and will be nominated to the United States Olympic Committee to participate in the 2008 Olympic Games.
Named to the 2008 USA Basketball Senior National Team were: Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets); Carlos Boozer (Utah Jazz); Chris Bosh (Toronto Raptors); Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers); Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic); LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers); Kidd; Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets); Tayshaun Prince (Detroit Pistons); Michael Redd (Milwaukee Bucks); Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat); and Deron Williams (Utah Jazz).

Duke University Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski is head coach of the USA Senior Team program.Serving as assistant coaches are Syracuse University and Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim, New York Knicks head mentor Mike D’Antoni and Portland Trail Blazers head coach Nate McMillan.

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=2008msntOlyAnnouncement

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Frankie