JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Principle Of Machine

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 486428 times)

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #2100 on: June 23, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »
shit those bulls are lucky >< beasley in bulls jersey i see

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2101 on: June 23, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »
this series was over after game 4.  you don't give up a game like that then expect to win it all in Boston

lol, Rockets fan jumping on Celtics nuttsack cause his shit team can't get out of the 1st round of the playoffs.  Where were you when T-Whack and Rockets(aka Comets) was choking yet again in the 1st round against Jazz
and well, compairing Kobe to Jordan is alot closer than comparing T-Whack to Kobe.  T-Whack and Mao Ying can't hold Kobe's jockstrap
yeah, see you next year when you jump on another teams nuttsack because you too embarrassed to root for your own team. LMAO at this poser  :lol:

BAAAAWWWWWWW

[youtube=425,350]8AhYfCXxXcg[/youtube]

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2103 on: June 24, 2008, 06:49:40 AM »
That was a funny as hell video. It's probably gonna get blown up more than it is, it was just a freestyle, I doubt he meant to diss Kobe anyway. They closed the hatchet a long time ago, so I bet nothing's gonna happen except repeated plays of it
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2106 on: June 25, 2008, 05:08:35 AM »
Suns ready to make a move?

Sources say the Phoenix Suns appear poised to make a draft day deal.

They are talking with Toronto about sending Boris Diaw to the Raptors for T.J. Ford and the 17th pick in Thursday's draft. Ford, who would back up Steve Nash, played for new Suns coach Terry Porter in Milwaukee from 2003 to 2005.

The Suns are also considering a trade with Portland in which they would send Leandro Barbosa to the Blazers for Martell Webster and the 13th pick of this year's draft.

Only one, if any, of those trades will happen.

Elsewhere, some say Atlanta doesn't want to go above $11 million per year to sign restricted free agent Josh Smith. If that's the case, look for Smith to end up in Philadelphia.

The Sixers would love to get Elton Brand, but word is that he doesn't want to take a pay cut from the $16 million-plus he's due next season -- except to go to Miami.

So with Brand pretty much out of the question, Philly will look at Smith and Antawn Jamison. The Sixers can start either one at $11 million with 8 percent annual increases.

Smith, by the way, would fit perfectly in Philly's up-tempo, run-and-jump system. But I think Atlanta must match whatever offer he gets. If they don't re-sign him, they'll lose all the momentum they gained by taking Boston to seven games, not to mention a great budding young talent.

Miami is trying desperately to find a way to get Brand, whose first choice is the Heat, but a sign-and-trade for Shawn Marion is probably the only way to get it done. Hard to see that happening.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #2107 on: June 25, 2008, 11:19:08 AM »
The Bulls should trade for Brand. They should have never traded him away anyway.

shit those bulls are lucky >< beasley in bulls jersey i see
Bulls are taking Rose.

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2109 on: June 26, 2008, 05:53:04 AM »
T.J Ford, Nesterkovic, 17th draft pick, AND a player to be announced later for Jermaine O'Neal went through.  Can't be finalized until July 1, but its a done deal.

The majority of Raptor fans hated on Ford A LOT.  There was a statistic where if Ford had less than 10 pts, the Raps would win.  They both produced the same numbers, so i don't really see what people were all the hating took place.

Hopefully O Neal will recover.  Thats pretty good now, O Neal and Bosh.  We finally have star power at the Center position (alas, Hakeem the Dream didn't deliver when he was here)
word.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2110 on: June 26, 2008, 06:53:24 AM »
The Bulls should trade for Brand. They should have never traded him away anyway.

no way, he is gonna stay with the clippers.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2116 on: July 30, 2008, 02:10:52 PM »
Ron Ron will be a rocket.

Celtics vs Rox 2009!

http://cbs13.com/sports/ron.artest.traded.2.783194.html

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline champloofan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2118 on: August 12, 2008, 09:38:54 AM »
Are the Team USA games being televised? Why is it so hard to find out when, who, and on what channel they're playing... even on the official website? :-\
be all you can be

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2119 on: August 12, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »
^
Game on now, USA network.
Started at 7am for me.
They're playing Angola, and the first game was shown on NBC Sunday.

Check this site for gametimes: http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=2008_Moly_draw2
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Principle Of Machine