JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 486337 times)

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #2840 on: July 07, 2010, 03:30:17 AM »

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2841 on: July 07, 2010, 05:31:20 PM »
Bosh is going to Miami, playing with Wade. Supposed to be an announcement today.

If they get rid of Beasley, they'll have space for Lebron.  I don't think lbj is gonna stay since he can't get anyone to go to the cavs.

word.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2842 on: July 08, 2010, 03:15:06 AM »
Looks like I will continue rooting for the Heat for the future.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360911

I always thought that Wade/Boozer duo would be badass. As long as Bosh rebounds on both ends of the floor, I will be happy.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2843 on: July 08, 2010, 04:21:08 AM »

Brent Barry  :rockon:

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2844 on: July 08, 2010, 08:01:49 AM »
c'mon Lebron, the world wants to see the "Super-Team" (Lebron, Bosh, Wade), and then get swept by the Lakers in 4.  :rofl:  :grin:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #2845 on: July 08, 2010, 08:13:32 AM »

:lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2846 on: July 08, 2010, 08:45:45 AM »
Sources said he might go to the heat, I feel that it might be fun, knowing the boston effect

names if he goes to heat

The Miami Vice Trio
Three to Tango
san sun son
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2847 on: July 08, 2010, 03:43:47 PM »
I heard that Miami is not yet a done deal. I hope that Lebron surprises us by something like: Cleveland has agreed to a sign and trade deal sending Lebron to the Warriors for Monta Ellis and Dan Gadzuric.  :P

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2848 on: July 08, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
^ well yeah but from the sound of it, he could be going to Miami, but we have to wait 11 hours from now :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2849 on: July 09, 2010, 03:34:55 AM »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #2850 on: July 09, 2010, 03:40:35 AM »
aww i thought he was going to knicks with amare lolol

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2851 on: July 09, 2010, 03:45:05 AM »
Remember, he is entering Wade County.

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2852 on: July 09, 2010, 04:00:42 AM »
<-- newest Miami Heat fan.  Bosh, Wade, James, and a filipino coach.  What's not to like =P
word.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2853 on: July 09, 2010, 04:14:30 AM »
I have been a Wade supporter for years and it definitely won't stop but the Lakers are still the champions  :lol:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #2854 on: July 09, 2010, 05:28:33 AM »
After Lebron announces joining the Heat, people in Cleveland bring the heat to Lebron:

I was kinda hoping he'd stay with the Cavs since it's his home team and because the Cleveland sports scene has suffered for a long time, but I suppose Miami's a good choice. I never really cared about Bosh but Wade is awesome, and it's gonna be crazy seeing these three go at it and bring Miami back to the top of the conference. Plus I don't think we've ever seen both Florida teams dominant at the same time, so this coming season will definitely be interesting.

I'm kinda glad he didn't go to the Bulls...I hate their uniforms and I do not want to see Bulls jerseys everywhere again like we did during the Jordan era. Heat jerseys are much more stylish and easier on the eyes. :yep:

I heard that Miami is not yet a done deal. I hope that Lebron surprises us by something like: Cleveland has agreed to a sign and trade deal sending Lebron to the Warriors for Monta Ellis and Dan Gadzuric.  :P
Please don't tease me like that. :panic:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #2855 on: July 09, 2010, 05:56:12 AM »
I get the feeling all three are going to have career lows in a good chunk of the stats for this year.  3 dominating stars can't all dominate at once, right?  That's why I still think the Bulls would have been a better fit for LeBron's game.

Sure they got all three of em, but then who do they have? Two other guys and 3 2nd round draft pick rookies.  How the hell are they going to fill out the roster with so little to offer in a contract?
Even with the big 3 down there, without any other players who can step up, I'm not sure I see them making the Eastern Conference finals, much less take the whole thing.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #2856 on: July 09, 2010, 06:29:20 AM »
Sure they got all three of em, but then who do they have? Two other guys and 3 2nd round draft pick rookies.  How the hell are they going to fill out the roster with so little to offer in a contract?
Even with the big 3 down there, without any other players who can step up, I'm not sure I see them making the Eastern Conference finals, much less take the whole thing.

Well you gotta admit it sounds a lot like the Celtics' situation in 2007...when they traded half their roster for Garnett I was thinking the same things about that team's depth, and as we all saw things worked out just fine for them, so I think it's gonna be similar in Miami, especially after having won 47 games this past season. I agree that it's definitely too soon to be calling for a championship in 2011, but this new big three is just about to enter the prime of their careers, and with Boston aging quickly and Cleveland losing their superstar the only other top tier team left in the east is Orlando, so if these guys can get along we should expect Miami to compete for years to come.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline kyoot

• ecchi
« Reply #2857 on: July 09, 2010, 06:33:48 AM »
lebron james will now have to play up to the magic johnson nba comparisons. now, all they have to do is load the team with d-leaguers to go around the big three and they're set to go.

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2858 on: July 09, 2010, 07:12:53 AM »
their roles will change, but yes 3 "dominating" stars can function. They're not selfish players.

Bosh is an allstar, but isn't a big name number 1 star to begin with. He tried to in Toronto.  All us T.O fans wanted him to be, and Colangelo did get people to play around him like Turks (who sucked last season, then wanted out a week ago... then wants to stay again cuz Bosh left).  It didn't work out.

I think he's gonna play a Pau Gasol role for the heat. Gasol isn't a number 1 player, but he compliments Kobe. Only thing with Bosh is his D, he hasn't been playing much of it these past few years.  Of course, its because he was T.O's go to offense. But again, i think thats gonna change.

Having those 3 players will certainly make the team as a whole play better.
I think they need some shooters now.

Heat trades Beasley to Minnisota.  Dang Colangelo, whats the deal for Bosh then? Looks like nothing so far.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5365794
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 07:23:36 AM by MochaNutz »
word.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #2859 on: July 10, 2010, 01:36:01 AM »
is it just me or did the whole thing wasted a complete hour of our time? it would have been better if James made a fifteen minute press conference and then, that would be it.

I think the Knicks would get burned, spending(wasting) $100 million on Stoudamire. Who knows if he'll actually bring his game to the Knicks?

I'm just glad the whole thing is over, really. Good thing James didn't go to the Nets XD Sure didn't want him to be with a losing team(which I hope they break that record this year).

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku