JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No.1

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 753890 times)

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2009, 07:05:24 AM »
Idoling!!! episode #506 is now available on Acchi Muite Pie!!!, and I noticed something interesting:

Endo was born in 1988, and Sakai was born in 1989. They actually went through the entire episode like this. I guess they didn't pay attention to the years written on the boards. :lol:

I was always sure that Endo is the oldest member of Idoling!!!'s current roster, but seeing this confused me. I had to double-check their profiles just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. XD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2009, 07:49:51 AM »
Nice, I didn't notice that. Good thing they fixed it for the later episodes. :P

Speaking of, I really like Natsukashiing, by the way. Especially the topics brought up by the younger members, or in other words Kaede. :lol: It's almost scary in a way.

Thank goodness she didn't make it, Idoling is definitely the place for people like her
Yeah, I don't think any other group would've made her evolve as much as she has in Idoling!!! :lol: I think that goes for all of the members, though.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »
Idoling!!! episode #506 is now available on Acchi Muite Pie!!!, and I noticed something interesting:

Endo was born in 1988, and Sakai was born in 1989. They actually went through the entire episode like this. I guess they didn't pay attention to the years written on the boards. :lol:

I was always sure that Endo is the oldest member of Idoling!!!'s current roster, but seeing this confused me. I had to double-check their profiles just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. XD

I think its just because Endou didn't reach her birthday yet, while Sakacchi just celebrated hers. So I guess technically its correct until Endou celebrates hers.

lately the presents that they are giving to Idoling are pretty expensive don't you think? PS3 and Wii for just creating up something new... I saved up so much for both of those... haha but I'm glad that they are treated well. A whole set of Detective Conan, wow that's really something.

episode #505 was great to me, being Conan manga fan and all. Kaede's answer was really unthinkable  XD if she's going to keep up with those kind of answers it'll be fun to pay attention to her. Is it just me or Amimi is a bit more livelier lately?

Yui FTW, hopefully she gets more screen time

edit : Masuno is really kind isn't he?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:27:38 PM by kei_86 »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2009, 04:18:07 AM »
アイドリング!!! 無条件☆幸福

アイドリング!!! 無条件☆幸福 (PV)

The song suddenly grew on me after watching this. :lol:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »
haha, I know what you mean!

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2009, 04:28:30 PM »
Erica is the best! 2009/04/22
Reviewer: BarrieV (NETHERLANDS) 

Idoling's #6 Tonooka Erica's 2009 calendar is great. It's big, 8 pages, well-packed; a must have! Despite what the cover might suggest, the calendar is very tasteful and does not contain any daring shots. It contains a nice selection of photos which give of a summer vibe and show Erica's cuteness and appeal.

GOTCHA!  :grin:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »
About time they announced this.

[NEW]2nd Album / 2009.08.19 ON SALE

Petit-Petit(プチプチ)

アイドリング!!!待望の2ndアルバム発売決定!!!
7月5日に行われた「アイドリング!!! in 大磯ロングビーチ」の
エンディングにて発表されました!!!
3rdシングル「告白」から8thシングル「無条件☆幸福」まで収録した
ベストアルバム的な豪華内容です!!!

プレミアムエディション【CD+DVD+PHOTO BOOK】
¥4,800(TAX IN)[期間限定盤]
※DVD収録内容:未定

スタンダードエディション【CD+DVD】
¥3,800(TAX IN)
※DVD収録内容:未定(プレミアムエディションのDVDと同内容)

ロープライスエディション【CD only】
¥2,800(TAX IN)
トレーディングカード30種のうち2枚封入(2009年8月末生産分までの期間限定)

【収録予定楽曲(曲順未定)】
・告白
・「職業:アイドル。」
・トキメキDREAMィング!!!
・レモンドロップ
・犯人はあなたです♡/フリフリアイドリング!!!
・NA・GA・RA/ギザギザアイドリング!!!
・ベタな失恋~渋谷に降る雪~/キュンキュンアイドリング!!!
・遥かなるバージンロード/バンバンアイドリング!!!
・baby blue
・草食系カーニバル
・果汁30%オレンジジュースつぶつぶ入り
・無条件☆幸福
これらに新曲を加えた全16曲収録予定!!!

Kind of disappointed they stuffed the unit singles in there, since because of that we only get 4 new songs... but putting that aside - ¥4,800?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2009, 11:05:36 PM »
Erica is the best! 2009/04/22
Reviewer: BarrieV (NETHERLANDS) 

Idoling's #6 Tonooka Erica's 2009 calendar is great. It's big, 8 pages, well-packed; a must have! Despite what the cover might suggest, the calendar is very tasteful and does not contain any daring shots. It contains a nice selection of photos which give of a summer vibe and show Erica's cuteness and appeal.

GOTCHA!  :grin:

lmao, I didn't think anyone would ever read that. Especially since the calenders aren't sold anymore  :P

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2009, 02:11:36 AM »
Since I don't keep up with the show much, are all the girls of the group present each time or they shift it around a bit?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2009, 02:27:19 AM »
They usually keep it to 9 members per show, and full roster during special occasions.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2009, 06:10:33 PM »
Ichirou Itou of Every Little Thing has a solo album coming out on 2009.08.05, and the track list supposedly looks like this:

1. Welcome Aboard!/伊藤一朗 & AYUSE KOZUE
2. Eternal Shine/伊藤一朗 & 上原歩
3. Re:待つ夜/伊藤一朗 & 河口恭吾
4. 少女不安定/伊藤一朗 & アイドリング!!!
5. part of me/伊藤一朗 & ハイジ
6. Pictures Of You(Instrumental)/伊藤一朗

The highlighted track reads: 4. Shoujo Fuantei / Itou Ichirou & Idoling!!!

At first, I thought this might be false because of the whole ELT on Avex and Idoling!!! on Pony Canyon complication, but then I remembered that Idoling!!! #19, Yurika Tachibana is actually under Avex Management. Collaborations seem to be a somewhat regular occurrence for Idoling!!!... Kaela Kimura, AKB48, and now this. I'm all for it, though. It keeps things fresh and interesting. :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:50:47 PM by Silverbolt »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »
From what I know, Yurika will be the only one participating. But I guess that makes more sense. :P

Edit: Ah, this actually made it to Natalie so it's possible everyone are present after all

http://natalie.mu/news/show/id/18644
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:04:48 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »
Odaiba Gasshuukoku 2009/07/27

Towers: #3 Maipuru, #8 Fonchi, #9 Rurika, #13 Serina, #14 Sakacchi, #15 Asahi, #16 Amimi, #19 Yurika
Nihonokadamura: #3 Maipuru, #6 Tonooka, #11 Suuchan, #12 Kawamura, #15 Asahi, #19 Yurika, #21 Kaede

(Bolded are support members for those who had the day off.)

- So, I finally had some time over to attend this year's event at Fuji TV. On the way there I spotted Kawamura Yui waiting for the train which was a nice surprise. She was in total off mode, though, so I didn't have the guts to approach her. :lol:

Today's schedule consisted of 2 mini lives and a handshake event, and today was also the day they started selling the limited DVDs. The first mini live with Towers and the time they started selling the DVDs were during the same time, so I decided to purchase the DVDs first which means I missed 15 minutes of the live, and unfortunately the karaoke part where one of the members perform a solo song.

Nihonokadamura: (MC: #12 Kawamura)
baby blue
Mujouken Koufuku
Karaoke Ohako: #15 Asahi - SMILY (Ootsuka Ai)
Houkago Telepathy
Moteki no Uta

Not much to report, but Asahi has gotten a lot better compared to a year ago. Also, the studio version of Houkago Telepathy has bothered me for so long, and my question was finally answered today. :lol: I've always wondered who're actually singing in the song, and Maipuru mentioned today that it's the younger generation, i.e the members who are still in school.

Handshake event:
#12 Kawamura -> #15 Asahi -> #21 Kaede -> #3 Maipuru -> #19 Yurika

As for the DVDs, I'll try and sum them up sooner or later.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2009, 05:07:33 AM »
Thanks for the great report, Ayabie! Sounds like you had a lot of fun, much like last year. :D It's hard to believe that it has already been a year since you were reporting from Boukenou. It seems like they're doing stuff similarly to last year, so I wonder if the TV show will change from its usual format like when it became Idoling!!! Boukenoung for a few weeks. I hope we get to see some of those karaoke performances because, let's face it, Idoling!!!'s song library is not very deep. So, it's nice to hear something new once in a while. The cover song performances have been my favorite parts of the Hachitama Live shows. Especially Kawamura's cover of Okaeri. :w00t:

I think it was wise for you not to approach Kawamura at the train station because you spotted "Kawamura Yui" and not "Umeko" :lol:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »
Thank you for the report Ayabie! Wish I could join you... And of course I wish I could see "Kawamura Yui" too.  XD

I've finally finished watching Idoling!!! Season 1 & 2, now I really really miss the graduated 1st gen members. Looking back at the past, Idoling does improve vocally quite a lot. It was pretty funny to listen to them singing Pepper Keibu knowing that MM covers the same song too.

My respect for the 1st gen has increased a lot now. Looking forward to finishing the next season.

I had no idea that acchi muite pie was originated from Koizumi's idea  :lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »
Is there a good gallery dedicated to Tonooka anywhere?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »
^I wish! Let me know if you find one or scans of her PB  :)

I kinda lost touch with Idoling the last couple of weeks. I dlded something called 'Mujouken Koufuku' which sounded ok. is that a new single or something?

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2009, 07:52:46 PM »
yup that's the latest singles for Idoling!!! 2nd Album closing in soon too  :D

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »
For those that don't check Acchi Muite Pie!!! (why not?) Onegai~Fansubbing!!! has released a subtitled episode of Idoling!!!:
http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2009/07/of-idoling-20070716-166-english.html

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No.1