JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Unmyeong - Oppa Nappa

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 753888 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »
Cool report  :)

Too bad #6 wasn't there.

lol @ the guy showing off. Smells fishy, but seeing people like that is always funny.

Hope to witness a handshake event myself one day. (cough Team A in France cough) You don't get the time to talk to them right? I've been to meet and greet session with bands like Nightwish and Apocalyptica, but I guess this is a somewhat different type of event.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
idol-smell hands?! um...  :P

Q: For this handshake event, how did you join?
Just find out about the date/store details, and get in line (did you wait there hours earlier? any limit to the line?)? Or did you need to buy a product first, and mail-in for a raffle invite and stuff?
Just curious about the difficulty, cos I have no idea. :lol:

I must be the weird one then.
Although Toonoka is high on my chart too, I've had Saya-nee and Endo Mai ranked higher since Silverbolt started uploading Idoling!!! episodes.
And since Saya-nee's graduated :cry:, Maipuru has gotten all my :heart:
Don't know if it's because I see so much potential in her (pidgeon speaking!) or cos my immunity system breaks down with anything that has a "Mai" in it. XD
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 08:37:59 PM by winner »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2009, 03:46:25 AM »
Idoling!!! handshake events are a piece of cake. Check the official site for details, head to the location either in advance or just as they're starting selling depending on if it's a weekday or not. For every CD you buy you get a handshake ticket, but I guess they have to limit that somewhere since someone bought a box on 4/29. :lol:

The problem is the speed of the actual handshaking perhaps. Because of some past idiots they've added more rules and you barely get a second with each member. It was obvious that they were stricter towards people who wore numbered t-shirts yesterday, which doesn't make any sense.

Anyway hell yeah for Maipuru. I don't know why myself but she's been my favorite ever since I got into the group. :cow:

Hope to witness a handshake event myself one day. (cough Team A in France cough) You don't get the time to talk to them right?

If you're fast enough to say something other than "keep up the good work", then it's always worth a try. With them currently being 15 members, though, you're bound to forget half of what you wanted to say. Also, you might want to pick a member with a faster reaction time if you want a witty response. :lol: About AKB, I believe they have individual handshakes? Longer time to talk but you only get to pick one.

As far as I've experienced, Idoling!!! members with fast reaction:
Saya-nee, Miraccho, Yazawa, Rurika, Serina, Amimi

Most of those also have one hell of a grip. :lol:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2009, 06:07:33 AM »
Thanks for another great report, Ayabie! It's always fun to hear about your Idoling!!! encounters. I'm sure there were a lot of people wearing numbered shirts, but tell me this... Were there people wearing Shinkenger-related clothing? Since Morita was originally not planned to attend that event, I'm leaning towards "no" but I'm not really sure when they decided that she would be attending. I'm sad to hear that they've sped up the handshaking process, though. But, I guess it's inevitable as the group becomes more popular, and more fans start showing up for these events.

As for the new members, I would say Ookawa > Tachibana > Hashimoto. To me, Kaede Hashimoto looks like Serina Nagano, but a little more loli. I'm not a big fan of Nagano or loli, so the combination of the two doesn't really appeal to me. XD But, I still haven't seen enough of the 3rd gen members' personalities yet. The only thing I've really noticed with the new members is that Tachibana already seems incredibly comfortable in front of the camera.

Are you gonna attend any of the other baby blue release events? Or, maybe even the next Hachitama Live? :w00t:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2009, 02:37:01 PM »
Hey Silverbolt, nice to see you posting here!

I didn't notice anything Shinkenger related actually, could also be because it was a normal weekday. And speaking of Morita, they updated the event schedule earlier today again, and apparently she showed up at today's event... meaning I missed out on a full roster.

Yeah, my first impression of Hashimoto was pretty mixed. Serina and her could might as well be sisters. :lol: I was surprised about Tachibana, as well, she sort of has the same smell as Kawamura when she first joined. Should be interesting to see how she'll develop. And for some reason I really like Ookawa already.

I'm planning on going to tomorrow's event, and depending on my schedule I might try and apply as a viewer for the next shooting. I'm kind of hesitant about Hachitama at the moment, seeing as I'm average height and would hate not being able to see anything. :lol: There was a rumor about a 6th live being held in the summer so it's possible I'll just save my money for that.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »
-- 2009.05.02 - "baby blue" release event
Participants were everyone but Morita.

They updated the site with another "surprise" today - once again a lottery like last time, winners got to take a polaroid picture with all participating members. I had #823 which is just impossible with the way the members are picking the numbers... :P

I miscalculated the time today so I arrived 10 minutes before they started selling, and with today being a Saturday I had to wait in line for 45 minutes, in the heat nonetheless. :lol: Before the handshake event started the usual wheelchair-burden fans got to go first, which resulted in us front row people to get around 15 minutes worth of free time to check out the members. That was quite the experience... Everyone were wearing their Hachitama live numbered shirts and almost everyone wore hotpants. Serina, Yazawa and Ookawa had pigtails.

And by the way, while lining up for the CDs I noticed the guy in front of me was wearing Shinkenger Crocs. :lol:

Anyway, since I was among the first few people I just headed home after I was done shaking hands. Since I have nothing better to do on Golden Week I'm planning on heading tomorrow as well...

-- 2009.05.03 - "baby blue" release event
Participants were everyone but Fonchi and Morita.

Last day of the five-day-streak events. I arrived just in time to get a hold of a CD, different from a whole other bunch of people that lined up just to hear an announcement that they sold out about 90 minutes later. Today is Sakacchi's birthday so there were a lot of weird stuff going on with some of the fans. The members wore the same outfits as yesterday, but with different hairstyles.

Before the handshaking begun they did a polaroid raffle again, but keeping it to 3 people. The last one to announce was Hashimoto's "#121", and while unrelated I was holding on to #1210. After I was done I stayed until the event was over with nothing better to do, but while heading back to the station I happened to look into a passing taxi in which Asahi and two(?) other members were riding. :cow: It went directly to Fuji TV's parking lot so I guess they're really busy today.

Well, that pretty much concludes my reports for the time being. Hopefully I'll get to see them shooting the show in the near future.

News: Seems like our familiar faces are getting a new show.

PV is here
(pv)baby blue アイドリング!!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:01:28 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 05:50:18 AM »
It sounds like you're having a whole lot of fun over there, Ayabie. Thanks for the reports. I wish I could attend some Idoling!!! events. XD

Of course, someone wears something Shinkenger related when Suu-chan isn't even there. :lol:

I hope you get a chance to go to a recording, because I would really like to hear a report about one. Aside from the Boukenoung episodes, have you ever been to an Idoling!!! TV show recording?

I'll be honest... I'm excited, but a little annoyed by the news of the former Idoling!!! members' new show. With the exception of Koizumi, the members on this new show supposedly left Idoling!!! to pursue bigger and better things. How is a show on a niche channel like Enta!371 bigger and better than Idoling!!!'s TV show? It just doesn't make any sense. I really hope this new show has more than just gravure stuff because I'd hate to see those four great personalities go to waste on a show about other gravure idols. :banghead:

Thanks for the link to the baby blue PV, Ayabie. I'm really loving this song more and more every time I listen to it. :D

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 06:00:37 AM »
Well, since Forever Idoling is down I'll just put my report here instead.

GJ Ayabie!! Don't hold back on your reports, we always wanna know when fellow HiPstaz get close to cute celebs ;)

Hope you get to see some TV shoots!!

And :welcome Silverbolt, nice to see you =D

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 02:58:03 AM »
I hope you get a chance to go to a recording, because I would really like to hear a report about one. Aside from the Boukenoung episodes, have you ever been to an Idoling!!! TV show recording?

I'll be honest... I'm excited, but a little annoyed by the news of the former Idoling!!! members' new show. With the exception of Koizumi, the members on this new show supposedly left Idoling!!! to pursue bigger and better things. How is a show on a niche channel like Enta!371 bigger and better than Idoling!!!'s TV show? It just doesn't make any sense. I really hope this new show has more than just gravure stuff because I'd hate to see those four great personalities go to waste on a show about other gravure idols. :banghead:

Thanks for the link to the baby blue PV, Ayabie. I'm really loving this song more and more every time I listen to it. :D

Nope, I've never really had any time to apply for a recording, but it seems the chance of being picked isn't all that huge so I guess trying wouldn't hurt.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It just seems a little fishy that they get a new show when they clearly stated they had other plans. I also believe this is Zumi's first work since she graduated, apart from the DVD, and I doubt a show on 371 will be any help on Eto becoming an actress.

Same here, baby blue has really grown on me after listening to the studio version. :D What's sad after seeing the PV, though, is the total lack of Suu-chan...

Edit: Well, this was unprofessional...

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 08:25:29 AM by Ayabie »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 08:53:35 AM »
^ now that is confusing  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »
What's sad after seeing the PV, though, is the total lack of Suu-chan...
Suu-chan = Morita Suzuka?
You can just watch Shinkenger eps to see her. The eps are available on the tracker at TVNihon.com

Meantime, does this help?
Not my creation, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true.

:heart:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 03:29:40 AM »
Actually, Shinkenger is the very reason she's absent. :P

^ now that is confusing  XD

Yeah, I have no idea what happened. Like Rurika mentioned in an uRa episode, though, a lot of times the members don't even know they're scheduled for something until they check their blog comments. It's possible that it went: fans > Saya-nee > manager > 371? Although it doesn't make much sense...

Offline Kookyprincess22

• self-proclaimed youngest female on jph!p
  • Member+
  • rawr
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 11:54:43 PM »
I used to hate baby blue at first,but I'm suddenly addicted to it now & I  :heart: the video,so colorful.
My personal favorites from the 3rd generation are Ookawa>Kaede-chan>Yurika.I don't like yurika that much because to me,Yurika is not that special to me like the other 2.
oh & I think I'm cursed because every favorite member I've had,suddenly graduated.
Rumi-chan is,was & always will be my favorite member & I often like to tell people about that.
btw,ayabie & silverbolt,This is rumilovessaya from Forever Idoling!!! btw.

I'm a ninja pirate.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2009, 06:55:27 AM »
Edit: Well, this was unprofessional...
img
That sure was... The first image was also hosted on 371's web site, wasn't it? Either they're playing a bad joke, or they know something that we don't. I'm hoping it's the latter because I'd really like to see those four on TV again. I really don't think it was a joke, though, because I don't think something like that would make it all the way to 371's web site. There had to have been a reason why someone designed that cover with that text. But, that reason could have been scrapped, resulting in the cover change.

Does anyone happen to know what this is referring to?
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20090504001.html
I know it's talking about video noise on Season 3, Disc 3. But, I skipped through a bit of disc 3 and didn't notice anything wrong with it. I don't really have a way to exchange my disc 3, but I'm still curious about what that message is referring to.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »
It doesn't mention anything else besides the noise. I believe they got a complaint from someone in the fanclub about it, and instead of doing nothing about it things turned out as it did.

btw,ayabie & silverbolt,This is rumilovessaya from Forever Idoling!!! btw.

Good to see you here. So, just out of curiosity who's your current favorite? :P

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2009, 07:21:42 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2009, 09:25:41 AM »
^YES!!! AWESOME  :wub:

edit: lol, now I know where they got the calender images from.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:58:49 AM by BarrieV »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
The new single is great, and I love the PV  :heart:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:27:52 PM by shadowstar »

Offline Kookyprincess22

• self-proclaimed youngest female on jph!p
  • Member+
  • rawr
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »
Good to see you here. So, just out of curiosity who's your current favorite?

my current favorite? well my current fave just happens to be the adorable serina-chan with Sakai-chan,ookawa-chan & kaede-chan coming in a close second btw.thanks for asking. :)

I'm a ninja pirate.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2009, 12:42:01 AM »
What's the name of the girl that's half american(or at least seems to have an american accent)?

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Unmyeong - Oppa Nappa