JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Like a Cat

Author Topic: Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]  (Read 53156 times)

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
Re: Blood Curse- 3rd Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [20/4]
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
Thank you for update
It's a great fic I love it
Please updte soon :)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »
Atsumina! So cute! :D Thanks for the update!!!

Nice to see how Atsuko and Minami met and what their current relationship is. Seems complicated for the both of them at this point :O 

Thanks again and good luck with ur mid terms!

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
wow your fic is very interesting and i can't wait next chap anymore
pureblood and vampire hunter is so cool :peace:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 04:06:55 PM »
Atsuko and Minami... met each other... yeah...

Minami is a pure blooded vampire and Atsuko is vampire hunter...

Ah... Atsuko was so bold to kiss a pure blooded, how about Takamina?

Eh... The one that Atsuko attack was Gekikara...

AH.. so lucky for Atsuko being rescued by Minami....

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen to Minami and Atsuko?

Thank you for the update

Can't wait to find out the next chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2013, 05:01:15 PM »
yeah atsumina..wow that kiss!! :B

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »
HMM....The vampire ranking eh??

Wait a second....Did you get that in the Vampire Knight right? That's the same ranking as them.....

BTW...Blood transfusion??? Yuko is Type-B while Harunyan is Type-O right? hehehe

Harunyan just jump to Rank C with just drinking a blood of a Rank A vampire... That's a same way of how Kiryuu Zero become Rank C when he drinks Hio Shizuka's blood and become Rank B when drinking Kuran Kaname and Kuran Yuuki's blood respectively....In short, when Haruna drinks Yuko's blood, she will become Rank C and when she drinks Takamina's blood she will jump to Rank B, right? Then what will happen if she drinks Jurina's blood?  XD XD XD

Acchan is a vampire bitten by Takamina or she's a still human? If she's a vampire, what is her rank?

Just for curiosity for me...hehehehe  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, I took that from vampire knight. I was a big fan of vampire knight tho....
Well, its like that. Rank C vampires could become a rank B/A vampire by fusing Purebloods' blood. They can only feed on pure blood, not humans. So, any of them is okay. But once they feed on human blood, they will start craving for more, and more, and more... and they rankings drop.
They also can be a pureblood, by feeding on vampire blood. But, the vampire blood must kill all the red blood cell of humans, then replace with it. The fastest way is a pureblood inject its blood once more....
....but that will be boring, if I made this so fast, right?  :lol: :lol: :nervous

So I see, so that's how it's...no wonder that's it is the same scene as the Kiryuu attack incident..

Nice fic, waiting for your next update...

Takamina, make Acchan a pureblood vampire so she will stay with you forever  :lol: :lol: :lol:
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 07:27:14 PM »
Acchan, vampire hunter

Gekikara could have kicked Takamina to the side but that threat :nervous

Great update
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 04:40:55 AM »
Somehow i want to become a pureblood vampire after reading this. I read vampire knights before (it's not finished, isn't it?) and loved Kaname Kuran :inlove:. I didn't expect that Yuuki turned out to be a pure-blood  too though and how strange that siblings could marry each other.
I agree that Takamina should turn Acchan into a pure-blood as well/

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 01:47:55 PM »
oh Minami :(
well Acchan is always in Tsundere mode so its ok
update soon please!!

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2013, 02:07:13 AM »
I took a day off from school
Tehehehe...  :P
updated.

Blood Curse

4th night: Your curse

“Nee, Can I go out?”

“No.”

“Eehh… Why? It’s so boring to stay here~”

“Are you saying that I’m boring?”

“Eh? Ah… no… Cause I really, really want to go out… maybe a while?”

Haruna pleaded Yuko with a sweet smile. Yuko was drinking her tea (red tea) gracefully and read a magazine while Haruna was busing pleading her to go out. Yuko shook her head vigorously, making Haruna pouted as she gave up on Yuko’s stubbornness.

“Tadaima…” Takamina greeted Yuko and Haruna when she saw them in the garden. Her face was not energetic as usual, and both of them could feel the gloomy aura of the captain. Takamina slumped on the chair and sighed. The servant served the tea and she muttered a soft ‘thank you’.

“Ohoho, Takamina nee-sama, what’s wrong? Rejected by Atsuko?” Yuko teased with a sly grin on her face.

“Shut up.”

Takamina lied down on the table, looking sideways.

“Gekikara on rampaged again, Yuko.” She said with a flat tone.

“Hah… No wonder I heard that Rank E vampires are increasing these days… Tch. That kid sure need to learn how to finish its meal…” Yuko complain loudly. Haruna flinched as she heard there were vampires roaming freely on the streets. She gulped.

“And… I saw Acchan was out in the worst timing.”

“What did you saw?”

“She was holding a dagger, and she stabbed Geki.” Takamina sat up, cleared her throat and drank her tea.

“Vampire hunter?”

“Nah, I’m sure she is not. Such a kind girl…” Takamina frosted. Maybe Yuko was right. Maybe Atsuko was a vampire hunter but she did not want to say it. Maybe she already knew Takamina’s identity… No wonder she was not shocked when Takamina confessed that she was a pureblood.

“Did something click in your mind? You looked quiet and-… Hey, Nyan-nyan. Come back here!” Yuko shouted as she saw Haruna trying to escape from her. She called her, but Haruna ignored, kept on running until she reached the front gate. Checking there were no sign of Yuko or Takamina, she slipped out of the mansion and ran towards the dark.

“Heh… finally…”

Haruna bumped on a hard figure and she fell down. Her butt kissed the ground, as she moaned in pain. She tilted her head, wanted to know who the one who bumped on her was. She looked, gasped at the sight as she saw a young beautiful girl was staring at her. Haruna was mesmerized at this girl. The girl stretched out her hand, helping Haruna to stand.

“You should look your way when you’re walking.” The girl said.

Haruna thanked girl, but when she wanted to leave, she was called by a familiar voice. She sighed, turned around and gave up as she saw Yuko was already in front of her. The girl smiled, noticing how Yuko treated Haruna like a mother who was teaching her child to be good. Haruna looked down, and pouted cutely as Yuko was teaching her a lesson.

The girl cleared her throat; to make them realized that she was here. “Hey, um. Hello?” She smiled awkwardly.

“Oh hey, Jurina.” Yuko greeted her in a manner. She pulled Haruna beside her and pushed her head to bow. “Ah. Itai!! Yuko-sama!” Haruna complained.

“So, who’s this? I just went out for few weeks and there’s a newcomer?”

“Un. Her name is Haruna.”

“Haruna? Nice name. Haruna, can you come here?” Saying, Jurina cupped Haruna’s cheek and started sniffling. The tall girl was taken aback by Jurina’s gestures and heat rose up her body.

“Hmm, Rank B. Thought that you brought a human back for celebrating my homecoming, nee-sama.” Jurina smirked and let go Haruna. The midget carried Haruna and made a sign, signaling her to go to the garden to meet Takamina. Jurina nodded, and in a moment, she vanished. Yuko brought the almost-fainted

Haruna back to the garden, and she was going to ensure that this girl was not going to escape again.

When they reached the garden, Jurina was already there, talking to Takamina where she was reading and nodding at the same time.

“Geki missed you, y’know.” Takamina put down her magazine and talked.

“Yeah, I know. I was only out for a few weeks…”

“… Where did you go actually?” Yuko interrupted.

“Wondering in towns, travelled around villages…” Jurina smiled.

“Back to the topic, Jurina. Now that you’re home, I want you to control Gekikara.” Takamina took a sip of her tea. Realizing that it was finish, she handed to the servant and asked for more.

“Why?”

“She’s on rampaged again, Jurina. Maybe she missed you too much…” Yuko gripped Haruna’s wrist tightly, noticing that she was going to escape once more. She sent a deadly glare to her, earning a moan and a very cute pout.

“Ahh… I will. No wondered there are so much Rank E vampires on the streets when I was on my way back home. Okay, I’ll do something.”

Jurina vanished after replying. Meanwhile, Takamina stirred her tea and thought of Atsuko.

“Vampires and humans are not mend to be together, Takamina.”

The words still ringing loudly and clearly in her mind. She was clueless; If Atsuko hated her, or maybe not so fond in her, then she should speak out long time ago. But why…now only that she say it? Why?

Takamina rubbed her temple. She should ask the reason why Atsuko treated her this way today. Just only today, she treated Takamina like a stranger. Why only today, but not other times? Takamina was very confused.

“Humans are so complicated.” She mocked, chuckled herself.

xxxxx

An eerie laughing was heard when Jurina passed by a foggy streets. The street lights were dim, and she barely seen her way. Two red orbs glimmered and she narrowed her eyes, seeing a faint figure from afar. Jurina dashed, and hugged it before it made its move.

The laughed stopped, replaced by a soft sobbing. Jurina could felt that droplets of tears dripping down, as she snuggled deeply in her embrace. The figure trembled, unable to utter a word. Slowly, both of her hand which covered in blood responded Jurina’s hug.

“Tadaima, Rena.” Jurina muttered softly.

“Okaeri, Jurina-chan.”

Comments are welcome.  :lol:

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Blood Curse- 4th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [24/4]
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2013, 02:11:57 AM »
Jurina is a curious fella, although to control a Gekikara might be worth her time and KojiYuu :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2013, 03:18:31 AM »
So geki out of control because she missed jurina?aww juri you should spend more time with rena LOL

Now that jurina coming,wondering how wmatsui spend their time

Atsuko rejected takamina,yeah its complicated

Haruna is rank B,geki?

Jurina,takamina and yuku surely a pureblood

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2013, 05:37:07 AM »
Jaja yuko controlling haruna makes me laugh... :B

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2013, 08:31:15 AM »
So geki out of control because she missed jurina?aww juri you should spend more time with rena LOL

Haruna is rank B,geki?

Thank for the update

Wait!!!! How could Kojinyan jumped her rank very fast to rank B?? She could control now her hunger??

So when Rena-chan out of control, Jurina was the only one who could tame her, right?
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2013, 08:42:27 AM »

Haruna is rank B,geki?

Thank for the update

Wait!!!! How could Kojinyan jumped her rank very fast to rank B?? She could control now her hunger?? :lol:

So when Rena-chan out of control, Jurina was the only one who could tame her, right?
Haruna 's rank got up because she's feeding on Yuko 's blood.  Rank C could up a level once they feed on pure vampire blood. The pure blood had some kind of chemical that will reduce the thirst. Unlike human blood,it was like drugs.

Jurina was the only one who can control Rena 's tantrums. 

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2013, 08:59:33 AM »

Haruna is rank B,geki?

Thank for the update

Wait!!!! How could Kojinyan jumped her rank very fast to rank B?? She could control now her hunger??

Interesting update....

Why did Atsuko become very cold towards Takamina...?

Why did Takamina not want the others to know Atsuko as vampire hunter?

Anyhow...Can't wait to see the next update

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2013, 09:18:33 AM »
Aaarrgghh too short author-san!!

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2013, 11:38:09 AM »
yeyy updateee!
WMatsui finally show up
i hope to see a lot more from this pairing

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
I really love how you portrayed Jurina's character here.

Now I understand how one can jump to Type B when fed on enough pure vampire's blood but I think it should be IMPOSSIBLE to go to Type A which is PURE vampire blood. But you mentioned somewhere how Kojiharu can jump to A so I'm curious if all the original Pureblood (Jurina, Rena, Yuko and Takamina) actually used to be humans.

Everyday Juriken

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2013, 03:10:25 PM »
Today I'm all dizzy and nauseous... Such a bad day... So I, besides sewing a dress for myself, decided to read some fiction... Lying in bed I take my lappie and go through the fics and yours is the first one which is able to grasp my attention. I start to read and after reading it...I decide it is worth to have a huge comment from me  XD

First things first, I will add to all others here that I love how you portray Juju here. She seems mature - one of my soon to be posted stories also has a mature Juju  :nervous - and so cool  :) She doesn't seem like a bad or unforgiving person but I remember Yuko-sama mentioning to Takamina that she doesn't want Juju to find out about how Haruna came to the house - that she was a human... So she is probably stronger than Yuko-sama or Baka Sou-chan, yeah?

Gekikara is always a pleasure to watch or read or even write about and Rena-sama is my SKE Kami-oshi and my 2nd favorite from the whole 48 family so I don't think it's a surprise that I like this character the most here (surprisingly Yuko-sama, who is my KAMI OSHI, comes third in this story, after Juju who is second fav here XD ) So Geki can be tamed only by Jurina, nee? That is cool. And I definitely loved how she changed by 180° and started crying when Juju appeared. It was so sweet and it showed she's not that bad of a monster, that she just missed the other Matsui badly (trying to find excuses for her wrong doings...I'm so biased  :nervous :wub: )

Reading how Yuko tries to control Haruna is just  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: especially the pleading puppy eyed Haruna (instead of the usual pleading for attention Yuko-sama irl  :lol: ) the interactions between these two are just EPIC and I don't want them to change from this to being all serious coz they are a nice comic relief here  :twothumbs

Now Acchan and Sou-chan... Poor Bakamina... Acchan rejected her cruelly and only now she realized Atsuko is a vampire hunter... I just hope this doesn't draw them apart even more. I think they should just talk with each other about this instead of Acchan avoiding the topic and deciding not to say who she is... And that just once again proved how dense Takamina is  :sweatdrop: XD

Do I recall it right, Mario is involved in this story as the head vamp? Or I was just imagining something? Wanna know their all stories and how they became vampires... Were they human at first and were turned into vampires (like someone mentioned) or were they born already as pure-blood ones?

I'll be waiting for your updates...and answers, coz my curiousity has its limis and I might go havoc when I don't get answers...  :nervous :twisted:

Really thank you for this wonderful story, by the way  :bow:

See ya later  :cathappy:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:44:06 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Like a Cat