JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Seibu

Author Topic: Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]  (Read 52645 times)

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
Re: Blood Curse- 4th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [24/4]
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
Thank you for update :)
Please update soon I looking forward for the next chapter ;)

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2013, 04:02:26 PM »
Thanks for the Update!!!!

Awww.... Geki went mad because she missed Jurina...

Jurina should spend more time with Geki...

Takamina!!!... Acchan loves You!!! just quite afraid or unsure... i think...
hope she notices that....

anyway can't wait for the next Chap.!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
owww poor Geki ;-; she miss her lovely Jurina </3
Now I want to know more about Acchan and Minami, what is happening there? D:
Thanks for the chapter and I cant wait for your next upload >w<

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »
Oh.....
Hi. updated.  :lol:
Enjoy moment of KojiYuu part 3

BTW, this is my illustration of Yuuko. Hope you'll like it!  :lol: :lol:
 :banghead:

Blood Curse

5th Curse: Friendship Curse

She was bathing in the sunlight, a warm breeze touched her face, making her squirmed a little. She slowly opened her eyes, and found out that she was at the vast open field near her house. She rubbed her eyes gently, adding a yawn while she relaxed her sore muscles. The morning scenery was beautiful; with warm sunlight shone down to the ground, tree leaves rustled and the birds were chirping happily…

… And a loud siren tone ripped through the peaceful atmosphere.

Atsuko blinked, noticed that the tone was coming from her pocket. She ruffled her messy hair, while fumbled her phone slowly and realized her mother’s missed call filled the notification box. Her mum must be very frantic when she did not manage to go home. She shook her head with a wry smile.

[Oh, how did I end up here again?]

Atsuko blinked again, this time when she blinked, she felt her eyes were sore. She touched her eyes, found that there were some dried tears trailing down her cheeks. In a moment, she remembered everything about last night. Last night was the night where she rejected Takamina.

xxxxx

Atsuko watched Takamina’s small weak body vanished from her sight. Her heart skipped a beat when a cold wind blew, as if was mocking her for her actions. She gritted her teeth, walked down the opposite direction until she came across the vast open field. From there, she could see the night view clearly; it was utterly serene night with stars flickering, decorating the velvet sky. As she stared at the peaceful sky, tears started flowing down like a water tap.

The sky seemed so peaceful, but her heart was not. Her heart was aching.

Piece of fragment memories played in her mind, especially the moment where she spent with Takamina. Even thought that she was a pureblood, she had never hurt her before. Sometimes, Atsuko even forgot that she was with a vampire all along.
The kindness, the warmth that Takamina gave to Atsuko, was so warm that she never felt in her whole life.

“Takamina… I’m so sorry…”

She cried, huddled herself. Under the sky, under the care of the cold wind, she muttered, and gradually fell asleep, drifted in her dreams.

“Please come back, Takamina… I regret about it… I’m really sorry…”

xxxxx

[Gah…]

She groaned at her stupidity to ignore Takamina. She solemnly regret and wanted to apologize for her harshness. She was too angry that time, because the Vampire Hunter Association started to ask her about her efficiency in extinguishing vampires. This had made her in annoyance, and she let out her frustration on Takamina.

Her family’s only income was selling flowers. Even thought that it was just two persons in the family, the money earn from the flowers was not enough. In order to add the income in the family, she joined the association, after knowing that the rewards was high, and started her career as a vampire hunter.

She did not have any friends. Takamina was the first.

Well, she had, but lost contact with her after a night, where they were hunting vampires. Maybe she was already dead, or worse, trapped in a body, craving for blood.

She jolted out from her reverie as the siren tone was heard. It was from the Vampire Hunter Association.

‘Maeda-san, we have a job for you. It comes with very high rewards if you manage to accomplish it. If you want this job, please come to the head quarter now after receiving this message. Thank you. Regards from the Vampire Hunter Association HQ.’

Flipping close her phone, she walked to her home to get change and headed towards the HQ.

xxxxx

It was morning, and Yuko was in her bed, ready to sleep but Haruna dashed in the room, making her shuddered a while, as she saw Haruna’s innocent face and intense orbs were staring at her.

“Nee,” Yuko realized that Haruna was crawling up the bed, and she was on top of her. “… Yuu-chan…”

[Oh God, why does her voice sound so seductive today…] Yuko thought while heat rose up.

Haruna was in her sexy mode. She pressed her body against Yuko’s, earning a weak mumbled by Yuko. She called her name in a very passionate way, and lips were travelling to Yuko’s ear, back to the neck, and up towards the side of her lips.

Lips met and they kissed passionately. Yuko, still in her confused mode, wondering why Haruna was so different today. Yuko took the opportunity to pride open her mouth, slipping her tongue inside. An electrifying feeling ran through both of them, as they deepen the kiss.

Haruna broke the kiss, and nuzzled on the neck of Yuko’s bare skin.

“I~tadakima~su~” saying, Haruna revealed her sharp fangs and sank into the pure white skin. Yuko smirked, already guessed that Haruna was thirsty. [She sure had a way to get my blood…]

Finished satisfying her thirst, Haruna tried to get up but in vain. This time, Yuko took the lead. Their position changed as Yuko was on top of Haruna. Haruna gasped, and Yuko was chuckling lightly at Haruna blushing face. It was so adorable.

“Nyan-nyan… How dare you seduce the great Yuko-sama…” Haruna tried to move her hands but realized that Yuko had pin down so that she could not move. Her heart skipped a beat, seeing that red blazing orbs were peering at her hungrily. What did this sheer power will do to her? Haruna struggled, but only a mocked was heard from Yuko.

“Well, you have to pay for the consequences, nyan-nyan, for seducing me…”

… The groaning and moaning sound was heard from Yuko’s room.

xxxxx

“I’m glad that you’ll be able to accept the mission, Maeda-san.”

“Ah, it is my pleasure. So, what kind of mission do I need to do?” Atsuko slightly bowed her head.

“Well, this mission is a bit dangerous, and needs a bit of acting skills. So, you fit perfectly on this job. Don’t worry, I’ll reward you when you’re done.” The man smiled, crossed his hands.

The man pointed to the corner of the big room. Atsuko turned towards the direction, and saw a vampire was chained heavily, beside him had a big box. The vampire was clearly exhausted, judging from the eyes and the weak body.

“I had some information about the delivery. From the other town of our branch, they said the Rank B was planning something and they will send some stuff over here. And I caught this guy, with a delivery uniform and a big box.”

“And…?”

“Open the box.” The man ordered. Atsuko followed and found that there were bags of tablets inside the box. They were labelled A, AB, O, B and so on.

“What’s all this?”

“This is your mission. Disguise as a delivery girl and investigate what’s this for.”

“What… You want me to sneak into the pureblood mansion? This is insane. There were purebloods! Powerful vampires!!”

“Yes, I know, Maeda-san. I’m sure that with your skills of acting, you’ll succeed in this mission. That’s why I’m giving to this job.”

Atsuko clenched her fist. This was a very dangerous job, and it might lose her life in there. But despite of family’s financial problems, she decided to take this mission. The man smiled, happy for Atsuko’s answer and gave her details. She collected the information, and ready to investigate and disguise into the vampires’ lair.

As for that vampire, he was extinguished right after Atsuko accepted the job.

xxxxx

“Takamina Nee-sama!”

Takamina was reading some books in the library, while Jurina came in with smile on her face. Jurina hugged the midget from the back, making her flinched.

“Ah, Jurina… What’s the matter?”

“I have something for you, nee-sama! I got it from the village where we hunt last ten years ago!”

Takamina looked at her a while, pausing. “What stuff you’ve got?”

Jurina showed the ‘thing’ she mentioned. “Tada! I thought it suites you, so I brought back!” It was a necklace like a puzzled piece. From Takamina’s experience, this necklace looks precious and the puzzle piece was made from marble stones.

“Why thank you, Jurina. That’s very nice of you~” Takamina smiled and wore the necklace.

[Somehow, when I wore this necklace, I felt something… Something very different… and… I had a blurry vision about the past where we used to hunt in the village ten years ago… What was that feeling? Anger? Despair? I really don’t know.]

“Where’s Rena? I hoped that you managed to tame her. Please don’t let her wander again. Father will be very angry if this happens again.” Takamina explained.

“Rena was sleeping soundly in my room, don’t worry. I won’t let this happen again. Rest assure, Nee-sama.” Lips twitched into a smile, Jurina walked away, leaving Takamina in the library alone.

“Hmm,” Jurina thought. “Maybe I should tell father about Mii-chan’s delivery…” Saying, she dashed happily to the third floor, where their father’s room was located.

I will be gone for a while, because I wanted to enter Mayuyu next single illustration contest.
And my study, also. Frustrating!!
And so,
Comments welcome!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:55:08 PM by Hirasawaizumi »

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Blood Curse- 5th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [26/4]
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 05:12:14 PM »
Ahhh, Acchan.. What did you have done? You hurt yourself in return..

Nyan-nyan is very seductive when it comes to Yuuchan ehh...  XD XD

Good luck to your study!!!
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2013, 05:35:07 PM »
Acchan will dive into a dangerous situation

Nyannyan gets Yuko

Jurina has to be more diligent in getting Rena under control
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2013, 05:44:33 PM »
You didn't answer at least one of my questions... TT_TT

So Acchan will meet Takamina again? under those circumstances... I hope Haruna doesn't try to suck n Acchan's blood...

KojiYuu, so sexy~

I want more wMatsui scenes!!!

And I wonder what's about that necklace that Juju kept quiet about and didn't say to Takamina?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2013, 06:27:03 PM »
Thank you for update it's a great chapter  :mon thumb:
Kojiyuu is so sexy   :mon star:
Atsuko go in Takamina... house ???
Please update soon  :mon innocent:

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2013, 01:11:55 AM »
You didn't answer at least one of my questions... TT_TT

So Acchan will meet Takamina again? under those circumstances... I hope Haruna doesn't try to suck n Acchan's blood...

KojiYuu, so sexy~

I want more wMatsui scenes!!!

And I wonder what's about that necklace that Juju kept quiet about and didn't say to Takamina?

Your questions Will be answer in next update! Please wait patiently :D

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2013, 01:16:55 AM »
hahahaha somehow about Acchan going where the purebloods are somehow reminded of "Vampire Knight" o.o hahahahaha  :whistle:
anyways~ Acchan.... why u reject her....  :tantrum: and Kojiyuu~  :ding: hehehehe thanks for the update!  :kneelbow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2013, 02:38:52 AM »
smexy time with kojiyuu :B love it

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2013, 05:09:54 AM »
Nyannyan being seductive  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :lol:
Kojiyuu sext time ugh cant stop smiling xD  :inlove: :inlove:
Moreee!!  XD :bow: :thumbsup

Silent reader for now

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2013, 12:25:18 PM »
Ah... so Atsuko join Vampire Association to help out with her family finance...

Poor Takamina.... and Atsuko... They are in opposite site now

Ah... Yuko and Haruna are so hot... together... and sweet  :lol:

Eh... Atsuko is going to be coming into Takamina's mansion...

What's going to happen?

Ah... what is that necklace...??  :? Memories... Feeling?  :?

Miichan's delivery... those tablets bags that Atsuko going to bring to them?

What is it used for...? I think those pure bloods eat from the tablets ... or something?

Or those tablet bags going to be used for something else?

From the labels of A, AB, O, B, etc... sound like blood types...

So they changed the blood from liquid to tablet form... so can last longer or more convenience?  :?

Can't wait to find out more about everything

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2013, 06:51:38 PM »
.........gah...........
guessing that eventually/soon there will be a scene like
Takamina: Acchan?
Acchan: Takamina.......
Takamina: Ill keep it a secret.....on one condition
or something like........
yeah....... that was really hard to understand(my dialogue)
(story) interesting seeing Kojiharu being the attacker?
And I was surprised to see such a good drawing...... I was like....
shock... how do you draw those fingers.......

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 06:34:59 AM »
Hi!

It's so cute! the illustration of Yuuko..

I hope there is also an illustration of Jurina,,,

I love the WMatsui moments!!!  :wub: :wub:

Thanks
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:21 AM »
Update please

Silent reader for now

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2013, 04:24:14 PM »
Nice chap!  :thumbsup  KojiYuu smexy time... :heart:
Update soon!  :bow:  :)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2013, 10:07:59 AM »
Sorry for not update so long. Here's the update!!
Some other questions will be answered next....otanoshimini :lol:

Blood Curse

6TH Curse: Purebloods

The wind blew. Tree leaves rustled as Acchan slowly pushed the delivery towards the mansion. She took a deep breath, fixing her cap, and prayed that she will come out alive of the lair. Acchan took out a small pill, labeled ‘V.H.A.’. This pill was a great invention of the Vampire Hunter Association because it stops your breath and heart for 30 minutes long. So, Acchan had only 30 minutes to investigate this matter and get out of this mansion.

She gulped, and put the pill right in her mouth. Then, she calmly pushed the delivery, passing through the gate.

xxxxx

“Father! I’m~Back!!” Jurina greeted with a big grin while she dashed into her father’s room. The man, chuckled as he saw her lovely daughter finally came back to his home.

“Ah, good to see you, Jurina.”

“Nee, father. I’ve gone to Mii-chan’s place… and as usual, she invented something for us.” Jurina spoke with a slight of sly tone.

“Hmm, and I suppose?”

“Well, you’ll know when the delivery is here…”

“Sorry to interrupt, Mario-sama and Jurina-sama, but we have a delivery.” A servant, slightly bow when talking to both of them.

“That must be Mii-chan’s delivery! Let her in.” Jurina ordered cheerfully.

“Yes…” The servant bowed once more, and walked out of the room while a delivery was pushed in with a girl wearing a cap. Slowly, she took the box and put on the table.

“You…” Jurina stopped the girl. She was now facing the girl. Acchan just pulled her cap lower, not wanting to expose her identity. Jurina smiled wryly, and started twirling Acchan’s black hair. Jurina smelled her, her cheek slightly contact with Acchan’s. Atsuko could felt the hot breath on her ear. She tried to control her inner panic and scared. “…Good job!” Jurina patted her shoulders and hopped happily to her father’s side.

Atsuko sighed. She was so close from exposing her identity. Surely, entering a purebloods’ lair was not easy and it was nerve-wreaking.

She looked at her watch, 20 minutes left.

Secretly, she stole a pack of pills from the delivery and made her way out of the room, without noticing Jurina’s curious eyes were glaring at her.

xxxxx

“How should I find about these pills?” Acchan mumbled softly as she walked out of the room. Through the hallway, she saw a big door with carved words, ‘Library’. Atsuko thought that maybe it was a good idea for starting her research in a purebloods’ library. Maybe they stored some important information in there.

She slipped into the library quietly. Immediately, she started her hunting journey by flipping those books on the book shelf. Eyes trailing on the book title one by one, shelf by shelf. Atsuko panicked a bit as she realized her time was running out. In her searching world, she did not notice that Jurina was coming in the library.

“I know you’re here.”

The voice echoed through the big spacious room, making Atsuko trembled. She tried to calm herself, but her hands were so shaky until she dropped a book. Orbs dilated with fear while she heard the footsteps were getting closer.

“Un? I heard something…” said Jurina with a sly grin. She walked slowly through the book shelf, searching for her prey. “Playing hide-and-seek, are we?” A small chuckled was heard.

Atsuko gulped as she slowly put down the books. Something caught her eye and it was a very old paper with words on it. Atsuko decided to take it and leave with utmost silence. She slipped the paper into her pocket and pulled her cap as low as ever.

“Come out come out, wherever you are…” Jurina chanted with a mocking tone, grinning.

“1… 2…” Atsuko counted as she saw the silhouette of the pureblood. The door was just a close distance away. “…3…”

In a fast speed, she dashed to the door and slammed it. She kept running.

“Oh, give up already?” Jurina scratched her head as she heard a loud bang. “But, I’ll find you.”

Jurina stepped out of the library and took a deep breath. She could still sense that the girl was still in the mansion. Jurina was sure that this girl was not a vampire, despite her sensitive sense and her experience. But she could not sense her heartbeat. Maybe she had something that could stop her heart from beating, but not too long.

“A human luring in the vampires’ lair, interesting~” Jurina chuckled again, cracking her bone and showed her signature grin.

xxxxx

“Ah~” Takamina yawned. She was just awake by the noises of the door slam. She straightened her sore muscle, walked towards her room door, ready to ask what all the mess was. When she opened her door, a girl knocked her. They both fell onto the ground.

“Ouch… what…” Atsuko growled. Takamina blushed as she noticed their position was in a very wrong way. Atsuko was on top while Takamina was on the floor. Both of Acchan’s hands were beside Takamina’s head. Realizing the situation, Atsuko’s face became so red and she stood up without caring about her pain. Takamina got up too, but did not dare to face Atsuko.

Atsuko looked at her time. The effect of the pill has run out. [I’m dead…]

Something clicked in Takamina’s mind. Why Atsuko was in her house? Before she could ask, she was pulled into her own room. She had another surprise. Acchan slammed her lips against hers. She flinched but felt nostalgic. She had not felt this sweetness and tender of her lips. She missed it so much. While they were kissing passionately, Acchan broke the kiss, making Takamina pouted cutely.

“…I’ll explain later…Minami… but, only you can help me right now.” Said Atsuko with a serious tone. Atsuko explained the situation where Jurina was eyeing her, now was searching for her. Minami nodded and asked her to hide in her closet.

“Takamina-nee-sama?” A loud knock was heard.

“Coming!!” Takamina opened the door, seeing Jurina.

“Hmm… I thought I sense something?”

“Eh..? There’s nothing in my room, Jurina…” said Takamina with a trembling tone. She’s really not good in hiding secrets.

“Really.” Jurina pushed the midget away and stepped into the room. Atsuko gasped as she saw from a closet door that Jurina was fumbling in Takamina’s room.
“Hey, I said there’s nothing! Don’t dare to mess up anything in my room.” Takamina raged as she grabbed Jurina’s collar. Jurina just stared at her, sniffing.

“You have human’s smell on you, nee-sama.”Jurina grinned. “And the smell was so strong when I passed your room.”

Takamina gulped.

Jurina was heading to the closet.

Atsuko was praying that this pureblood will leave her alone.

As her distance was getting closer and closer, Takamina became frantic and can’t think of any idea to distract Jurina from the closet.

Atsuko prayed even more.

Jurina was about the opened the door as she heard loud ruffling of sheets. Slowly, she turned towards the sound and saw something out of her thinking.

Takamina’s eyes widen. How the hell she could get here?

Jurina’s heart melt as she saw a girl was sleeping soundly on the bed.

She squirmed a bit, blinking her eyes. She rubbed her eyes cutely and yawned. She sat up and now Jurina realized that she was wearing a very big shirt, making her more attractive and cute.

“Erm…?” Still rubbing her eyes, she pouted. “Ohayo~Jurina-chan… Why are you here?” Rena asked in a seductive yet cute way.

Jurina stunned. Takamina’s mouth was slight ajar. Atsuko sighed that Rena had save her life.

“Rena? What are you doing in Takamina’s room?”

douzo douzo. bombard me any questions. comments. flamethrowers.  :lol: :banghead:
sorry for not update so long~~~

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline kumo

Re: Blood Curse- 6th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [2/6]
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2013, 10:43:19 AM »
Awww interesting!!

I wonder what's Rena doing in Takamina's room, and how would Jurina reacted to that  XD
Did Rena did that on purpose? Or.... :twisted:

Oh well can't wait for the next update, good job! ^^

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Curse- 6th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [2/6]
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2013, 11:12:11 AM »
Finally you update thank you :)
Atsumina so cute
Please update soon I really looking forward for the next ;)

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Seibu