JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Di Er Ge Zi Ji

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum - CHAPTER 27 (multipairing) 31/03/2016  (Read 119168 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 5)(26/4/2015 UPDATE!)
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2015, 12:07:46 PM »
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

KEVIN

SANKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SANKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I WILL LEAVE PROPER COMMENT LATER BUT

DESPITE ALL THE LIVE SPAZZING ON FACEBOOK, WHILE READING THIS UPDATE....

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY....

NEED TO COLLECT MY THOUGHTS, FIND PROPER PEACEFUL TIME....

I AGREE THO, DUN LET ACCHAN DIE, OKAY?

you can make anyone die, I dun care, as long as the reason is good and not lame, knowing you, it will be awesome

so wait for my proper comment sometime in le future, kay?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2015, 02:32:26 PM »
..... o.o no words to say.... did the chapter just ended? O.O anyways... Thank you kevin sama, for the update!!!! It was awesome. Again! I didnt get to leave a comment asap because my phone battery went dead right after reading.... T.T thank you for the update again, and ill be waiting for the next update soon!!! :)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2015, 02:46:34 PM »
So those are the two new characters that you told me in fb group chat  :dunno:

But.... WHHHHHYYYY?! Why so complicated?!  :OMG:

And Takamina-sama..... YOU ARE SOOOO COOOOOLL!! KYAAAAA!!  :wriggly:  :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :mon crazyinlove:

And you, Kelvin! :mon geek: .................. PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I WANT NEW UPDATE!  :mon whine: :mon cry: :mon runcry: :tantrum:

Laughed at Korin though :OMG:

So, this is the main reason why Sakura's been ranting. Tsk. :tantrum:

WELL, I LOVE IT POPS! AND I'M WAITING FOR IT ;)

OMG . KORIN CALLED KEVIN AS KELVIN. :mon XD:

I dont know why but i laugh a lot (very very very) because of this

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2015, 05:55:57 PM »
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2015, 10:48:46 PM »
IT'S TIME FOR....

FOOD ADVENTURE PROGRAM FOR AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!!

JOKING JOKING

Sorry, Eat Your Kimchi m(_ _)m I cannot believe I ripped off Simon and Martina's F.A.P.F.A.P. saying.... oh well ^^;

and Harurun!!!! I wish I could say the same to him, but ... I have too many things in my head... oTL so many questions... ugh...

Before I begin, thank you for this update, Kevin~~~

Since I cannot ask Miichan and even if I do, we know she won't answer.... Just lemme rant here

---

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR OMG NOT ACTUALLY SO LONG...but ya know... I was anticipating it, BECAUSE you told me that I WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER

AND OH YEAH I DID!!!!!

After I read it...the feels are just....nghhhhhhhhhh.... But you know all that since I spazzed about it on Facebook chat, deshou? Now onto the comment.

I mean I know I should have commented earlier, but like I said to you on le chat...I need some proper time alone where no one disturbs me so I can collect and gather my thoughts, calm my tits and then plan it out or sidetracking might happen again... So I made this one page long plan and now will try to go according to it

As always, a WARNING. It will be one of my "short" comments. Enjoy~

---

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I KNEW IT, JURINA HAD PERVERTED DREAMS ABOUT RENAAAAAA!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA, AND MAYU WANTS TO BANG YUKIRIN IN LE FUTURE TOO, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE~~~

:hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

did you really think this comment will be all about banging? I am not that dumb to make the same mistake twice, last time yes I did sidetrack tho this time... I made this huge ass plan for a reason, and like I said I am thinking of following through it without fail... if I sidetrack a bit...well then it was in the plan ^^;

I really like the sly Mayu but I am sure there is more to her than just that 'the world is in the palm of my hand' saying, because she seems to be interested in Yukirin. Even though we might think it is solely for her personal needs and gains, like she might use Yukirin somewhere right? ignoremesayingitisbangingthatshegains I still have an idea that she might be interested in more than that. Like, she might think: mhm, as a human she seems interesting, maybe not all humans are bad... Well, I just hope she will think that in the future...

So we have Jurina who denies to Mayu her feelings for Rena, but later on we see that she and Rena have past, which I love by the way A LOT. I don't mean the banging part whichhappenedandIfullysupportit Like, what happened between them that Jurina wants her to remember? I am so curious to know what relationship they have, what is the connection. Maybe that's why Jurina chose to be the one punishing Rena, cuz others might hurt her WAY too much... I don't know... on the other hand here I am thinking that maybe Jurina punished her hard because if she didn't then the others would take over and then it would be worse than what Rena went through so far... then again, since Tomochin was able to just freely come in and punish her...beat her...torture her...  I am sure a lot of other Spectres did so too and they kept on torturing her... poor Rena, if she was not under Jurina's care....who knows what would have happened....

So then another question I have is...who is Rena? Mark suspected her being the Spectre, but  I am sure they wouldn't torture their own kind in this way, and especially because Rena was in Takamina's team, or so I am guessing then... mhm, she could be...oh, I guess I will come back here back when I talk about Mariko and Miichan... I am so HAPPY SUPER FRIGGIN EFFIN HAPPY THAT GEKIKARA APPEARED, I mean, I know I don't go chronologically but screw it, I JUST LOVE ME SOME GEKIKARA!!!!!1 And when you tols me it will be the chapter I love, oh god I knew you were right the moment I started reading her part... okay,earlier actually, cuz...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, but about that later

I really thought that the fight between Takamina and Yuki was cool, like, they both stood their ground, and I mean Taka was after two consecutive fights, Yuki didn't have it easy either, so.... the fight was awesome, and HELL F*CKIN YEAH, I WAS DAMN RIGHT ABOUT PARU COMING IN AND CO*KBLOCKING LE FIGHT, BUT THEN,....but then when Yukirin outsmarts Taka by being so amazing as a strategist...then another CO*CKBLOCKER appears and that's where I am in heaven and dying and spazzing and just so many feel sin one like OMG, cuz I mean my Kami Oshi of Goddess level just appeared in one of my ever so favorite fics and how can I not spaz, right?

She is ever as amazing, funny, smart, cool and she is a Spectre too!!!!! Wow, you got me there, I thought she will be human, one of Legion elders like Taka OR AT LEAST Omega or smth but no, she is more epic being not the leader yet the strongest and most epic Alpha. NICE NICE NICE

Which really brings me to the Mariko-Miichan-Taka-Yuuko-Atsuko-Rena-Yuki etc happening.

That thing where Takamina said that Yukirin knows nothing of Mariko and her 'conspiracy theories' or dat's how I call them. Like you know.... So Mariko was doing experiments, Miichan was a scientist and then I think smth happened which led to? See here I fail to think because apparently Acchan is a Spectre and Rena...I am not even sure if she is human, though I want to believe that... Just...so these kids in the Legion are special then? All of them, or just those that had the experiments done on them? So curious to find out about hat part of the story, like, what did Miichan do to deserve such madness from Taka?

You told us on facebook: if you wanna know anything, go ask Miichan about it.

BUT SHE CANNOT ANSWER US, she is in a coma, right... GOD, so many questions in my head,.... what Mariko was trying to achieve, what were the experiments, who were affected? Other than the obvious Geki-Rena, or Taka-Baddass, Yukirin and somehow Paru is special... Is she a kid of a human and a Spectre? A human and a Cyber? OR of the two people that had experiments done to them and thus she is double as osam if she unleashes her powers?

And then here it comes.... ATSUHIME.

I know I know people might think that M.A. COULD POSSIBLY BE MAEDA AMI....right.... We know it's Acchan or she wouldn't be this close with Rena...

God, I wanna know more... Like, so um....Acchan is a Spectre too... and she helped Jurina to train with the Judgement.... so wait.... How does Acchan know how to wield it?

ah....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YASH, SHE AND TAKA WERE BANGING.... wait okay I need to stop with le banging topic LOLOLOLOL

It could be one of my theories though.... So, Acchan was a human and after the scientist experiments she is now a Spectre...but I dunno... it is but a mere guess... Other is simply she and taka were....um....together and so Taka taught her about it or something like that.... but then it seems very...dunno, why would Takamina teach Acchan how to wield a Judgement... Especially if I put all the hints together correctly and Acchan was in Taka's team.... I might be right about human-experiments-went-wrong-f-you-Mariko

then again, we don't know so much information and I want to know Mariko's thoughts about this and what does she has to say about what happened... Is she a bad person or her motives were good and Takamina misunderstood her? Maybe it is all not Miichan's fault at all and Takamina hurt her badly without knowing what actually did happen.

I really want to know what happened to Rena. Her Gekikara state seems awesome... I want to know what happened to all the team, what went wrong, who is responsible, who to blame and who is going to die next? XD

Also, now I want Yuihime to appear and be like the head of either Spectres or Cybers, that would be just f*cking amazing....

wait

WAIT

!!!!!!!!

So Omega wants to have Paru for herself in exchange of information, right?

IT IS YUI AND SHE WANTS PARU CUZ...

well I am not gonna say it, talked about it too much but... just saying this is only a guess and it would be awesome and amazing if I was right in the end~~~

P.S. poor Jurina, getting a Judgement so ladylike...pffffffft....  :rofl:

anyways, I shall be waiting for the next Chapter now, off I go~~~~

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:17:10 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2015, 03:34:24 AM »
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah..yeah..anything for ya waifu..always kakkoiii taka!!!
 Paruru~ 8)

Next chappy~ author-san~
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2015, 03:34:53 AM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TAKAYUKI SHOWDOWN IS BADDASS AS I EXPECTED XD YAY THANKS FOR THAT!!!!  :bow:
It's so good that I wanted to draw a scene from it XD. Here you are (showed you this through FB messenger already) click for bigger size:

That moment when Taka looked back to Yuki and told her to get away IS JUST RIGHT IN MY KOKORO  :inlove:
YUKO THE SPECTRE  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Hope that Taka will be OK.

and I'm curious about what happened to Acchan, and Rena..........

NEXT UPDATE PLZ XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
YES!!! Update!!

Who is this lady? It's Mariko?!?

Rena came back to Jurina

Update soon

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2015, 04:46:26 PM »
I'M HERE!!!  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
OKAY...WHERE SHOULD I START FIRST..
OH WELL I'LL DO RANDOM THEN~  :monster:

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR OMG NOT ACTUALLY SO LONG...but ya know... I was anticipating it, BECAUSE you told me that I WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER

AND OH YEAH I DID!!!!!
WUT YASS I LOVE IT TOO!!  :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub:

Jurina widened her eyes in anger and raised her fist once again, but Mayu didn’t flinch at all. For some reason, Jurina really couldn’t land the punch on Mayu’s face and Mayu knew it. Jurina panted heavily, holding in her anger as Mayu smirked at her once again. “See? I know you, Jurina. I’ve studied you through. You can’t possibly hurt me, let along kill me.”

AH, WHY CAN'T SHE KILL MAYU? THERE MUST BE A REASON!  :shocked

I really like the sly Mayu but I am sure there is more to her than just that 'the world is in the palm of my hand' saying, because she seems to be interested in Yukirin. Even though we might think it is solely for her personal needs and gains, like she might use Yukirin somewhere right? ignoremesayingitisbangingthatshegains I still have an idea that she might be interested in more than that. Like, she might think: mhm, as a human she seems interesting, maybe not all humans are bad... Well, I just hope she will think that in the future...

I AGREE TO THIS TOO!! INCLUDINGZEBANGBANGTHING

So we have Jurina who denies to Mayu her feelings for Rena, but later on we see that she and Rena have past, which I love by the way A LOT. I don't mean the banging part whichhappenedandIfullysupportit Like, what happened between them that Jurina wants her to remember? I am so curious to know what relationship they have, what is the connection. Maybe that's why Jurina chose to be the one punishing Rena, cuz others might hurt her WAY too much... I don't know... on the other hand here I am thinking that maybe Jurina punished her hard because if she didn't then the others would take over and then it would be worse than what Rena went through so far... then again, since Tomochin was able to just freely come in and punish her...beat her...torture her...  I am sure a lot of other Spectres did so too and they kept on torturing her... poor Rena, if she was not under Jurina's care....who knows what would have happened....

YAS YAS..WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST BETWEEN JU AND RENA OWO

“Uhm.. I’m not Takamina sensei. I don’t speak dogs..” Paru said as she threw yet another stick into a distance.

SOON, YOU WILL SPEAK DOGE, PARU.  :smoke:

YUUUUUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow:
 :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:
 :mon XD: :mon XD: :mon XD: :mon XD: :mon XD: :mon XD: :mon XD:
 :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

I really thought that the fight between Takamina and Yuki was cool, like, they both stood their ground, and I mean Taka was after two consecutive fights, Yuki didn't have it easy either, so.... the fight was awesome, and HELL F*CKIN YEAH, I WAS DAMN RIGHT ABOUT PARU COMING IN AND CO*KBLOCKING LE FIGHT, BUT THEN,....but then when Yukirin outsmarts Taka by being so amazing as a strategist...then another CO*CKBLOCKER appears and that's where I am in heaven and dying and spazzing and just so many feel sin one like OMG, cuz I mean my Kami Oshi of Goddess level just appeared in one of my ever so favorite fics and how can I not spaz, right?

SAKU JUST SAID SO I JUST QUOTED IT.  :mon thumb:

“Stop hurting Yuki sensei!” Paru ran in and backhugged Takamina not to move further.

CANIBACKHUGGEDHERTOO ??   :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

HMM...WHY DO THEY WANT PARU THAT MUCH HUH.. (DID I MISS SOMETHING..? ) LEL
 :mon dunno: :mon dunno: :mon dunno: :mon dunno:

“Come at me.”

“I guess it’s alright to disobey the Omega one time.” Yuko cracked her neck
LE GASP LE GASP LE GASP
 :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf:
ARE THEY GOING TO FIGHT?! IN NEXT CHAP???
KYAAA*SLAPPED* OKAY CALM MAH..TENTS. O.O

Even the crazy Rena slowly blinked her eyes at the lady, as if she knows her. Remembers her. “A-At-”

A-At-... Atuk ?? HAHAHAHAHAH  :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

:mon exhaust:

kay... now back to Saku's comment lelelel

That thing where Takamina said that Yukirin knows nothing of Mariko and her 'conspiracy theories' or dat's how I call them. Like you know.... So Mariko was doing experiments, Miichan was a scientist and then I think smth happened which led to? See here I fail to think because apparently Acchan is a Spectre and Rena...I am not even sure if she is human, though I want to believe that... Just...so these kids in the Legion are special then? All of them, or just those that had the experiments done on them? So curious to find out about hat part of the story, like, what did Miichan do to deserve such madness from Taka?

Acchan is a Spectre... ohh.. okay lel.. yeah..Rena.. maybe mixed? :v  :mon dunno: who knows~  :bigdeal:

You told us on facebook: if you wanna know anything, go ask Miichan about it.

BUT SHE CANNOT ANSWER US, she is in a coma, right... GOD, so many questions in my head,.... what Mariko was trying to achieve, what were the experiments, who were affected? Other than the obvious Geki-Rena, or Taka-Baddass, Yukirin and somehow Paru is special... Is she a kid of a human and a Spectre? A human and a Cyber? OR of the two people that had experiments done to them and thus she is double as osam if she unleashes her powers?

YAS, WONDERING TIS ONE TOO, PARU. OR HER PARENT ARE HUMAN AND CYBER? OR SPECTRE? MEH

And then here it comes.... ATSUHIME.

I know I know people might think that M.A. COULD POSSIBLY BE MAEDA AMI....right.... We know it's Acchan or she wouldn't be this close with Rena...

God, I wanna know more... Like, so um....Acchan is a Spectre too... and she helped Jurina to train with the Judgement.... so wait.... How does Acchan know how to wield it?

ah....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YASH, SHE AND TAKA WERE BANGING.... wait okay I need to stop with le banging topic LOLOLOLOL

MUST I QUOTE ALL TIS?? YAS I MUST. (SUKA HATI I LAH) LELZ
WAIT, DOES TAKA KNOWS ACCHAN IS A SPECTRE? OR..IS SHE?!  :dunno: (ARE THEY REALLY BANGING??)

then again, we don't know so much information and I want to know Mariko's thoughts about this and what does she has to say about what happened... Is she a bad person or her motives were good and Takamina misunderstood her? Maybe it is all not Miichan's fault at all and Takamina hurt her badly without knowing what actually did happen.

AGAIN..MARIKO=DUMBLEDORE FOR NO REASON LELELEL
WHEN WILL MIICHAN WOKE UP FROM HER COMA???? LOLZ

Also, now I want Yuihime to appear and be like the head of either Spectres or Cybers, that would be just f*cking amazing....

wait

WAIT

!!!!!!!!

So Omega wants to have Paru for herself in exchange of information, right?

IT IS YUI AND SHE WANTS PARU CUZ...

well I am not gonna say it, talked about it too much but... just saying this is only a guess and it would be awesome and amazing if I was right in the end~~~

SEE? I THINK THE SAME THING!  :bingo:
IF THE OMEGA IS YUI...
NOW I'M WONDERING WHO IS THE CORE.. LEL
WAIT, STILL EARLY FOR THAT? ZEZEZE

OR....

OR....

PARU IS THE CHILD OF ZE OMEGA! LE GASP!
WAIT, IMPOSSIBLE LA... LOL
 :mon sweat:

AAHHHHH...
ZE SPOILER.... AWWWWWWWW
ASSFKDKJJDDJFHJ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
 :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub:
 :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:

#MUCHFEELS

:gmon tears: :gmon tears: :gmon tears: :gmon tears: :gmon tears:

I WON'T SPILL ANYTHING  XD XD XD

SO YAH. THAT'S ALL.

TILL LATER~

*VANOSH*

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2015, 04:56:20 PM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TAKAYUKI SHOWDOWN IS BADDASS AS I EXPECTED XD YAY THANKS FOR THAT!!!!  :bow:
It's so good that I wanted to draw a scene from it XD. Here you are (showed you this through FB messenger already) click for bigger size:

That moment when Taka looked back to Yuki and told her to get away IS JUST RIGHT IN MY KOKORO  :inlove:
YUKO THE SPECTRE  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Hope that Taka will be OK.

and I'm curious about what happened to Acchan, and Rena..........

NEXT UPDATE PLZ XD

AND THIS TOO!!!

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE~
 :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME ART CLUBHAPPY-SAN!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
Chapter 6 : What are you?

“Promise me, Jurina..” A lady-like hand cupped Jurina’s face softly and gently.

“I....” Jurina didn’t know what to say.

“Promise me..” The lady repeated once again.

Jurina finally nodded. “I will....”

Jurina slowly opened her eyes and found herself lying on the bed, thinking about the dream she just had.

“Had a bad dream?” A voice called out to her. Jurina turned her head over and was greeted by a pair of red eyes.

Without answering, Jurina sat herself up and rubbed her forehead.

“Hey, tell me.. You’re not dreaming about that Rena, are you?” the female Spectre got her face really close to Jurina’s.

“Get out of my face, Miyuki!” Jurina pushed her away and stood up.

“Oh come on, Jurina. Don’t be like that...” Miyuki pouted a little and followed Jurina.

“Stop following me.” Jurina was annoyed.

Miyuki started bombarding Jurina with questions she didn’t want to answer. “Where are you going? Are you going to the dungeon again? Can I follow you?”

“NO!” Jurina turned back and growled angrily at Miyuki. “Go away!”

“Hey... Come on.. Let me come with you..” Miyuki was still trying to act cute in front of Jurina.

“Leave me alone!” Jurina raised her voice again.

“Come on..... Tell me.. Where are you going? It’s just us 4 Betas here. Nobody’s gonna tell anything to anyone, right? Right?” Miyuki looked a two other female Spectres sitting at the opposite end of the room. One was chewing some gum while reading a manga and the other was looking at herself on the mirror, amazed by her own beauty. All four Beta Spectres share the same room at the Spectre HQ. There’s Itano, the hot headed one. Haruna, the flirtatious one. Miyuki, the childish one. And Jurina, the mysterious one.

Noticing that Miyuki was still tailgating her, Jurina extended all six blades from her back and pointed them at Miyuki’s face. “You follow me again, I swear I will stab your eyes out with these blades.”

Miyuki stopped and pouted as she watch Jurina leave. “No fun....” She then turned over to the Spectre who was fantasizing with her own beauty. “Kojiharu...”

“Hmm?” The beautiful Spectre answered without even looking back. She just continued admiring her own face with two red eyes staring back at her.

“Let’s go somewhere to hunt.”

“No, I can’t.. I’ll be going out with Yuko once she returns...” Haruna answered while touching her own face. “And it might be anytime.”

“Oh yeah.. Where did Yuko went to?”

“She had a direct order from the Omega to deal with some stuff..”

“I see....” Miyuki pouted.

“Maybe next time, Miyuki.”

“Hmm... Ok then..” Miyuki then walked over towards the Spectre who was reading a manga while chewing a gum. “Tomoch-”

“Fuck off.” Just two words escaped her mouth.

Without even a single second wasted, Miyuki was rejected in the harshest way possible by Itano. Miyuki pouted again, “Mou..... You’re so mean...”

“I don’t care.” She slammed her manga book shut and stood up from her seat. She then left the room without uttering a singe word, leaving Miyuki and Haruna alone in the room.

“...... I’m always bullied..” Miyuki sighed.

Kojiharu answered back. “Maybe if you show your true side rather than this cutesy side, you wouldn’t be bullied so much..”

Miyuki pouted. “Nah... Too troublesome... Besides, someone already told me not to show that side of mine, so I’m not gonna show it.”

“Why are you standing here, Jurina...” Itano stood there facing Jurina, who seemed to be just standing at the entrance of the dungeon.

Jurina was a little surprised to see Itano confronting her right here. “Just standing..”

“Why don’t you go down to the dungeon?”

“I don’t really like the air down there..”

“Really?” Itano tilted her head a little. She was starting to get a little suspicious.

“Are you questioning me?” Jurina’s eyes opened wide. Itano felt a little pressure from Jurina. There’s no doubt that she was a little afraid of Jurina. Jurina might not be of an Alpha level but she was still the strongest among the Beta. She could put wrap Itano up easily if they were to fight.

“I’m not questioning you, Jurina. I’m just wondering why aren’t you down there. You’re always down there... The fact that you’re just standing outside here seemed...odd. Mind me checking the dungeon out? Just to see how our captive is doing..” Itano tried to speak respectfully with Jurina. She wasn’t a match for Jurina and she knew that. Picking a fight with Jurina alone would mean trouble for herself.

“...” Jurina remained silent as Itano slowly made her way towards the dungeon entrance and as she was passing by Jurina, Jurina extended her arm out in front of Itano, not letting her pass. “I’m not allowing you to hurt Rena anymore.”

“She’s our captive...” Itano said.

“But she’s under my care.” Jurina argued. “I should be the one deciding what to do with her.”

“She’s-” As Itano was about to argue back, someone called out to her.

“Itano.” A female Spectre walked towards them as Itano backed off a few steps.

Jurina could literally feel the pressure just from her footsteps. Alpha Spectres really do have an intimidating aura. All four of them. Jurina was a little nervous from the Alpha Spectre walking towards them. She had not expected her to come home so early. She wasn’t ready to face an Alpha like this. “Annin.”

“You’ve returned..” Itano bowed her head a little before explaining the situation to the Alpha. “Something seemed fishy, Annin. Jurina didn’t want to let me down to the dungeon for some reason.”

“Shit.” Jurina thought. What if Annin decided to enter the dungeon?

Annin raised her right brow at Itano. “I don’t see the problem with that. You should stop hating on Jurina. She’s one of us and she will never betray us. We can trust her....” She then gave a look at Jurina. “Right, Jurina?”

“You can trust me.” Jurina nodded with a huge relief in her chest.

“Leave her alone for now, Itano. The Omega has summoned us again.” Annin told.

“This isn’t over, Jurina.. One day, I will be the one to take you down.” Itano then shot a glare at Jurina before walking away. Itano had never liked Jurina from the start. One of the reason was because Jurina was more powerful despite being on the same rank.

With a last gaze at Jurina’s face, Annin walked over towards her and whispered in her ear. “Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on in there, Jurina. Don’t take me as a fool. I can sense that ‘someone’ is missing in the dungeon..” Jurina’s heart raced as soon as she heard this from Annin. She almost forgot that Annin had the best sensory organs even among the Alphas. “I’ll overlook just this once. I’m giving you ONE chance, Jurina. Don’t abuse it.” Annin removed herself from Jurina’s face and began walking away.

Jurina let out a loud breath as their shadows fade away. Jurina couldn’t deny the fact that she was panicking like mad earlier. The presence of an Alpha so close to the dungeon when Rena was let out could literally make Jurina sweat like a pig. Good thing Annin gave her a chance and she managed to drag Itano away with her. Or else, Jurina would be in such a huge trouble. After all, Itano was the telltale type. “Come back quick, Atsuko..”

Jungle

*BOOM*

Yuko laughed as she clinged herself onto a tree with one of her blades. “What’s wrong, Taka!? You look exhausted!”

Takamina panted again and again from the continuous attacks from the short Alpha Spectre. Despite holding two Judgement swords, Takamina was having a little difficulty fighting Yuko from being all worn out by her two previous battles. Plus, she was already injured by Yuko’s previous blade attack. “Don’t get too full of yourself, Yuko!”

“Full of confidence.. I like that.” Yuko hopped off the tree in a flash and extended her blade towards Takamina.

With a successful block, Takamina spinned around and started her barrage of sword slashes at Yuko. And of course the latter returned the blow as well using both her blades. Step by step, Takamina managed to get closer to Yuko. The both of them slammed their double blades on each other, and now the test of strength begin. The both of them were shaking from the amount of strength exerted. That made Yuko smile. “Not bad, Taka. You still have much strength left..” Yuko suddenly increased her strength, pushing Takamina’s blades back a little. “I wonder how long can you retain this strength..”

“There’s no need for strength to win a fight.” Takamina immediately spinned around, letting the inertia pull Yuko in front, causing her to lose balance. And the next second, a charged up Judgement was aiming right at Yuko’s face. That literally shocked Yuko as she had not expected a charged laser to be pointed at her face at such a close distance. With a smirk on her face, Takamina activated it. It released a huge laser.

Yuko wasn’t the strongest Alpha for nothing. Despite the Judgement being so close to her face, Yuko managed to tilt her whole body sideways and avoided a direct hit from the laser. It grazed her arm instead. Even though the laser merely grazed her arm, the immense force managed to blast her away as she toppled onto the ground hard.

“Who’s talking now?” Takamina smirked.

“Ugh...” Yuko grabbed onto her injured arm.

“On your feet!” Takamina jumped in for a slash but instead it met the ground. Yuko leaped a few steps back to keep a distance from Takamina.

Yuko then grinned and cracked her neck. “Good... I was beginning to get bored.”

Once again the two of them exchanged blade blows for the nest few minutes before Yuko started using range attacks. Projectile attacks. Unlike the other Spectres who only had one element, Yuko had three. After shooting a fire ball from her blade at Takamina who dodged it successfully, she continued with an ice beam attack. Takamina used her shield to block against it. Yuko’s continuous ice beam attack at Takamina’s shield slowly made it freeze to the point where it became fragile. With a single whip from Yuko’s blade, Takamina’s shield broke instantly as it pierced her through her shoulder, sending her to the tree behind.

Takamina got smashed onto the tree hard, causing a loud thud as the leaves started raining down and Yuko’s blade pinning her shoulder two meters up on the tree. Takamina coughed out some blood as one hand held onto Yuko’s blade. The other hand slowly reaching for another Judgement on her utility belt, but to no avail. Yuko noticed her hand movement and released an electric current into her blade which was stabbing Takamina, stunning her whole body and thus, not allowing her to initiate another attack. With every electric pulse released by Yuko’s blade, Takamina’s whole body twitched. “Ugh- I-I’m not....going to...die... I can’t die...... I can’t.........die... No......”

“It’s been fun, Taka. You’ve been a good rival for me... Now die.” Yuko raised the other blade, ready to strike.

“!!!” Yuko was suddenly forced to retract her blade and leap out of the way as she saw a laser shot down right at the position she was standing earlier. “What the hell!?”

Takamina fell down from the tree trunk and was surprised as well. She held onto her injured shoulder and saw a shadow jumping swiftly on top of the trees. Yuko looked up to find the source of laser as well. The shadow was too fast. And suddenly, another laser shot down at Yuko. She was forced to leap away once again. It hit the ground and created a large crater and smoke.

The next second, when Yuko realized it, Takamina was gone. And so as the shadow above the trees. Yuko stomped her foot and screamed out of anger as her voice echoed throughout the forest. “TAKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Takamina felt that she was being carried by someone. She couldn’t make up who was that but her skin felt cold. After a certain distance, they stopped and the lady placed Takamina on the ground. When the lady turned around to face her, Takamina’s eyes were pryed open in shock as she saw an almost too familiar smile.

“You’re not being yourself today, Minami. You never needed any saving before this.”

“A-Atsuko!?” Takamina called out as she looked upon the red eyed girl.

“It’s been almost two years, Minami..” Atsuko smiled and twitched her nose. That nose twitching had always been her habit since she was young.

“You didn’t get back to me for the past two years, Atsuko.” Takamina asked in a slight worried tone.

“Oh? The great Takahashi Minami actually do worry about something.” Atsuko continued smiling.

“Answer the question, Atsuko. Why didn’t you?” Takamina raised her voice a little.

“You know why, Minami... We talked about this that time.”

“.....” Takamina then asked. “Where’s Rena?”

Atsuko grinned. “I knew you would ask about her.” Without saying another word, Atsuko pointed her finger up. Takamina’s eyes followed her finger’s direction and looked up. Before Takamina got the chance to tilt her head up completely, a huge figure dropped right on her body, causing her whole body to tumble from the force.

In just a blink of an eye, another lady was sitting on top of Takamina, pinning her on the ground. Words slowly escaped Takamina’s mouth. “Rena.....”

“He....hehe...........heehehehahahahaha.........” A maniacal laugh escaped Rena’s mouth as she tilted her head. “Nee..... Okotteru?” before laughing again.

Instead of answering Rena’s rhetorical question, Takamina was more surprised at the bruises and scars on Rena’s face. “Rena, who did this to you!?”

“Hehehehe.....” Rena started grinning and biting her nails without answering.

“Most of them was by me and Jurina. We volunteered to be in charge of her with the approval of the Omega..” Atsuko answered. “Some of them did worse... And some even tried to kill her during torture. Jurina got rid of them immediately.”

“Poor girl...” Takamina reached her hand out to Rena and caressed her face.

Rena flinched a little from Takamina’s action and tilted her head. As Takamina’s hand run through Rena’s face, Rena slowly had her hand cupping Takamina’s as well. She started blinking rapidly at Takamina’s face. Something from her memories was tingling as she opened her mouth slowly. “Mi.....Mi....”

Rena stood up from Takamina’s body suddenly and slowly stepped back. Takamina stood up as well. “Rena..” Takamina placed both arms on her shoulder and that caught Rena off guard. Her maniacal laugh stopped immediately. She said nothing else. Just their eyes staring into each other. Rena blinked her eyes blankly at Takamina’s face. She seemed to have the same reaction with Atsuko earlier.

“Mi....mi......” Rena definitely remembered something and was trying her best to speak.

“Mi.Na.Mi.Nee.Chan” Takamina chopped her words down to make it easier for Rena to pronounce.

“Mi....na....mi....nee.....chan......” Rena slowly pronounced.

“That’s it, kid. You got it.” Takamina smiled a little. That’s the kind of smile a dad gives to his child after his child had achieved something.

“I don’t remember the last time I saw you smiling like this.” Atsuko voiced out.

“Not since you left.” Takamina said and Atsuko just nodded.

Rena saw a patch of wound on Takamina’s arm and slowly looked at her face. “Blood....” Rena grinned widely.

Knowing what Rena wants, Takamina silently held up her arm towards Rena’s mouth as the latter started licking her wound. It’s just like a father who would even sacrifice her own blood for the sake of his own daughter. It didn’t bother Takamina at all. She knew Rena had developed a liking for blood ever since the ‘incident’. She silently looked at Rena licking the blood off her arm and slowly, her tongue went to the upper arm and then up to her shoulder and that was where Takamina stopped Rena’s head from moving further. She placed her palm on Rena’s forehead. “That’s enough, Rena.”

“That’s a really unhealthy hobby..” Atsuko smiled.

Rena removed her face off Takamina and licked the excess blood off her lips. “Mmmm.....”

“Go play over there, Rena.” Takamina pointed at a distance as she wanted some private time with Atsuko.

Not quite understanding Takamina, Rena tilted her head and merely grinned like a maniac. Noticing this, Takamina knelt down and crunched some dead leaves on the ground, attracting Rena. She got on her knees as well and looked at the crunched leaves. Slowly, her hand grabbed onto some leaves and started crunching them as well. She seemed really amused by it. So, Takamina and Atsuko decided to walk a few feet away from Rena instead while the dead leaves kept her occupied.

“Just look at her...” Atsuko sighed as both she and Takamina looked at Rena crunching some leaves on the ground quietly while seeming amused. “She’s no different than a small kid now.. Except for the fact she loses her mind and starts attacking every single living organism she doesn’t recognize. She had been really active and resisted a lot until few weeks back.”

“Rena is like a younger sister to me.. When I see her like this, I would start hating myself... I wasn’t there when she needed me the most.” Takamina then looked over to Atsuko. “Thanks for taking care of her these past two years, Atsuko..”

“You’re welcome.. But I am responsible for some of the bruises on her..” Atsuko sounded apologetic. “I had to..”

“I understand.. But I bet the others would have hurt her worse.”

Atsuko just nodded a little. “Definitely.”

“You would never hurt Rena willingly, Atsuko. It was hard on you too.”

“A little, yea..”

“I’m just glad that I can finally meet you both again..” Takamina shot a sincere smile at Atsuko. “But now that you both are out.... Wouldn’t they be searching for her now?”

“Jurina covered up for us.”

“Jurina, huh...” Takamina scoffed.

“You should stop hating on her. She’s not as bad as you think.” Atsuko said.

“She is as bad as I think and I will continue believing that.”

“Rena didn’t.”

“Rena is a naive girl. She would never be able to see through what’s going on inside a Beta Spectre’s mind.” Takamina argued.

“What about you, Minami? Can you tell what’s going on in my mind right now?”

“You’re different than them, Atsuko.”

“I’m an Alpha Spectre now, Minami.”

“You’re still the same Maeda Atsuko I know even after two years.”

At that time, Rena came running towards them holding onto the tail of a bloody and dead rat. She grinned widely as she showed it to them. “Rat....”

Atsuko looked back at Takamina and smiled before twitching her nose. “That’s cute of her, don’t you think so?”

Takamina smiled. “Sometimes I wonder how she’s still being her cute self even after she lost half of her brain functions. It’s cute.. But disturbing.”

“Mhmm..” Atsuko nodded. “Nee, Minami..”

“What?”

“Have you ever thought about the possibility of all three species living on earth in harmony?”

“What are trying to tell me?”

“Not all Spectres and Cybers are bad, Minami. Some came here only for peace.”

“I have my own perception about that. I don’t need you to tell me all that.”

*bush rustle* “I have to inform the Alpha about this..”

That sound caught all three of their attention. As Takamina and Atsuko was about to check the sound out, Rena beat them to it and leaped over the bushes in a tremendous speed, coming face to face with an Omicorn Spectre who seemed to be really shocked to see Rena. It tried fleeing away from the scene but to no avail. It was obviously not as fast as Rena.

Rena pounced towards the fleeing Omicron Spectre right away and bit on its leg. “Gah!!!!”

Without an ounce of mercy, Rena used her razor sharp teeth to rip the Spectre’s leg off completely with a single bite as lots blood smeared her mouth.

The Spectre was literally screaming its lungs out in pain. “AHHHH!!!!!!!!! S-Save me!! Somebody!!!!”

“Nee...... Okotteru?” Rena tilted her head and asked right before a huge maniacal grin appeared on her face. With the blood still smearing all over her face, the sight was a complete nightmare.

“P-Please!! Let me go...... I won’t tell anybody! I swear!!” It begged for life. Too bad Rena was not merciful.

“No........................” Rena opened her mouth wide, revealing her razor sharp teeth once again and her eyes grew redder than before.

“AHHH- *Gack*” The Spectre’s scream was silenced by Rena’s teeth chomping on its neck and tore half of its throat out of its neck. Blood gushed out of its neck, smearing Rena’s face and body further. Almost her whole body is covered in Spectre blood now.

Takamina and Atsuko walked past the bushes and was greeted by a gory sight of a blood-covered Rena playing with the dead Spectre. She was poking one of her finger into the hole on its neck and twirling her finger around before making an eye contact with both Takamina and Atsuko and smiled at them innocently as if she did nothing wrong.

Takamina gave a look at Atsuko. “She’s trying to be cute even at this situation. Once again, cute but disturbing.”

Atsuko smiled back at her as her nose twitched. “Guess some things never change no matter what happened.”

In another part of the jungle

“Are you ok, Yuki sensei?” Paru asked, being concerned about Yuki’s broken foot. "Good thing I brought first aid with me.."

“Ugh... Takamina sensei got me good..” Yuki groaned as she sat herself down.

“Sensei? She was your sensei??” Paru said as she wiped the blood off Yuki’s foot and slowly bandaged it.

“I was her best student when she was still teaching at the Academy.”

Paru almost choked on her own saliva. “You mean... You were the one who placed a scar on her neck?”

That literally made Yuki give Paru the eye. “Yeah... How did you know?”

“Uhm....” Paru was thinking of an excuse.

“How did you know, Paru?!” Yuki repeated her question once again, only this time louder.

“I can explain.”

“You were calling her sensei earlier as well. What is the meaning of this? What were you doing with Takamina sensei in the forest?”

“Actually.... I pleaded her to teach me about combat..” Paru said in a tone so guilty, her face was a little distorted by it.

Yuki’s eyes widened. “You did what!?”

“It’s really not as bad as you think, Yuki.” Paru told Yuki the whole story about her encounter with Jurina and how Takamina saved her, including the part where she stabbed herself.

Yuki scoffed. “You were lucky Takamina sensei brought you back with her after you stabbed yourself like that, Paru. She could have just left you there to bleed to death!”

Paru had her head down. “I’m sorry...”

Yuki then shook her head. “It doesn’t matter anymore.. You.. You shouldn’t just ask someone like that to teach you how to fight, Paru. It’s not legal.”

“I understand.. Sorry.” Paru apologized once again.

“You’re not young anymore, Paru. I can’t be ordering you around that much. Whatever your decision is, I hope you know what you’re doing. That’s all I’m going to say to you. Not as a lecturer, but as a friend.”

“Got it.” Paru nodded.

“I just hope sensei is safe.” Yuki sighed. “She’s facing an Alpha after using so much energy against me.”

“Takamina sensei will be fine. She’s strong.” Paru then remembered something. “I haven’t asked yet.. Why were you both fighting?”

Yuki explained the whole story about her encounter with Takamina after not meeting for almost two years.

“So why did Takamina sensei hurt Minegishi so badly?” Paru questioned.

Yuki remained silent for a moment before continuing. “I’m not sure about that as well, Paru. I’ve been searching for answers since that day. Nobody knew.. All we heard was that her whole team went MIA for a few days before Takamina came back alone and started attacking Miichan.”

“Did you ask Takamina sensei?”

“She told me Mariko has all the answers..”

“We can ask her about this matter once we get back to the Legion.”

Yuki nodded and groaned. “My right foot still hurts..”

“Looks really bad..” Paru looked at Yuki’s bandaged foot.

Looking at her broken right leg, Yuki smiled to herself. “Sometimes I’m just really impressed of how Takamina sensei was so much stronger than any of us could ever be.”

“Hmm?” Paru tilted her head.

“With her strength like that, one could easily believe that she wasn’t human.”

“Yeah.. Sometimes I wonder if she is a human at all..”

Yuki smiled. “I can assure you, Paru. Takamina sensei is fully human.”

“She could even take down a Beta Spectre with ease.. Not any normal human can do that..”

“Paru..” Yuki then looked over at Paru and asked. “Do you have a fear?”

“I’m not really a fan of bugs..” Paru shrugged.

“I see..” Yuki nodded and continued. “Do know what Takamina sensei’s greatest fear is?”

“I don’t even realize someone like her has fear for anything.” Paru shrugged. “I don’t know.. Fear of losing a loved one?”

Yuki shook her head. “Takamina sensei had already lost too much to be afraid of losing anyone anymore..” she then smiled and looked up. “She has thanatophobia since birth, Paru..”

“Uhhh...” Paru wasn’t too familiar with fancy terms as she gave Yuki a confused look.

“That’s fear of death. Takamina sensei’s worst fear is death ever since the day she was born.”

“Huh???” Now, Paru literally looked confused. “Takamina sensei is afraid of death?? That sounds kinda.....you know.....impossible for someone like her.. I mean.. Just look at her. She doesn’t look like she fears death at all. I’d rather believed that it was death that feared her.. She’s just......too powerful to fear death.”

Yuki nodded. “You see, fear is a very mysterious thing. It lingers in one’s mind and amplifies every time you try to face it. But it will always leave you with two choices. Either sit back and cower in fear.... Or turn into a monster and fight back.”

“I see... I get it now..” Paru nodded her head.

“Exactly. Takamina sensei was so afraid of dying that she literally trained herself to the point where almost nobody was capable of causing death upon her. Even the higher ranked Cybers and Spectres find it difficult to kill her.”

“I understand why her training and punishments were so harsh now..”

“And thus, I adopted part of her teaching method for your class too, Paru. You should be able to realize that by now.”

“I know. I noticed.”

*THUD*

A loud thud came from few meters in front of them as they noticed a female figure landed there hard as if she flew down from the sky. The lady then looked at them and grinned. “Hello love.”

“You!” Yuki’s eyes shot wide open.

“A Cyber!?” Paru was shocked. There’s no doubt that the lady really flew down from the sky.

“You remember seeing the drone on Jurina’s shoulder?” Yuki asked. “It belongs to her.”

“Yea.” Paru nodded. Then only did she remembered something. “I remember. Takamina sensei told me about the Cyber that helped Jurina... Mayu.”

“Tsk tsk tsk... No need for introduction then.” Mayu’s eyes were attracted towards Yuki’s blown up right leg and smiled. “Karma really do exist, no?” signifying that time where Yuki almost broke Mayu’s right foot as well. “But of course I have no intention to fight you right now.”

“Stay away from Yuki sensei!” Paru stood in front of Yuki as she unclipped Rena’s Judgement from her belt and activated a sword.

Looking at Paru pointing the Judgement at her, Mayu laughed like a mad woman suddenly. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA...... What are you gonna do with that thing, little girl? You’re gonna hurt yourself with that thing.”

“You stay away from us!” Paru shouted.

Suddenly a drone clamped onto Paru’s wrist without her knowing and the thrusters from it literally pulled Paru’s body along and the next second, Paru’s hand was pinned up on the tree.

“It is YOU who needs to stay away from me.” Mayu shot a glare at Paru who was pinned up on the tree.

“Don’t hurt her!” Yuki warned.

“I’m not going to hurt her, love. I just don’t like disturbances during my playtime.” Mayu grinned.

“What are you exactly.. You’re different than the others.... You have the strength of a Terra. The agility and the ability to fly like a Mach. Can transform your hand into a weapon like a Quartz and also have the ability to summon drones like a Mechanic. A four-in-one Cyber?”

“You’re right about that.. I’m different than those normal good-for-nothing Cybers.. I’m a freak... A mistake.. But none of them mattered to me anyway. I am far superior to any of them.. What mattered to me now is that your right foot is hurt. I don’t like my toys broken.. I would fix them up so I can play with them again.” Mayu walked closer to Yuki.

“Don’t look down on me! I can still fight you in this condition!” Yuki activated her scythe.

“Why do you always have to go against me? I already told you that I’m gonna fix your foot.”

Yuki leaped in for a slash but only managed to slash the air. She was a little slow since she only had one foot to help her.

“Tsk tsk tsk...” Mayu was already flying in the air. “Why wouldn’t you listen? I’m trying to help you.”

“Yeah, right.” Yuki answered in a sarcastic tone.

“Guess I’ll have to do it by force.” Mayu snapped her fingers and suddenly, about one hundred drones appeared from behind Mayu. “Pin her up.”

The drones flew towards Yuki with their clamps open, attempting to pin her up on the tree like Paru.  Her fatigue from fighting Takamina and her injured foot definitely didn’t help her at all. Her movements got slower by the time the first half of the drones were destroyed. She didn’t manage to fend them all. Three drones managed to clamp both Yuki’s arm and her left foot on the tree, leaving her right foot hanging. Not like it needed to be held in position anyway.

“You shouldn’t even be fighting against me right after you battle Takahashi Minami..” Mayu grinned.

“How did you know??”

“I’m the great Mayu. There is no information in this world that I don’t know about. Now be a good girl and let me treat your foot.” Mayu came closer.

“Yuki sensei!” Paru screamed.

“Let me go!” Yuki struggled like mad but most of her energy had been drained away from her fatigue.

“There there, love. It won’t hurt much...”

“Stay away from Yuki sensei!!” Paru screamed as she tried to pry the drone off her wrist with all her strength.

“What a noisy student you have there, Yuki..”

“Don’t get close to her!” As Paru continued prying the drone off her wrist, she raised her voice. “I’m....not gonna lose anymore people I care about!!!!” Paru screamed and suddenly her body emitted a surge of force around her, blowing all the leaves around for one second until it came to a halt. To her surprise, the drone on her wrist unclamped itself and fell on the ground, malfunctioning.

Mayu couldn’t believe the sight before her very eyes. “Just.... W-What was that...” Mayu had never been this shocked in her life. “I have no data about this at all..”

Oblivious of what just happened earlier, Paru grabbed onto the Judgement once again and leaped towards Mayu for a slash. She probably didn’t even realize what happened earlier.

“What did you release from your body, girl?” Mayu questioned.

“Huh?” Paru didn’t understand Mayu’s sentence at all.

Paru was confused and she looked over at Yuki, and was greeted by the same expression on Yuki’s face. She was just as shocked as Mayu is right now. “Paru.. What did you just do?”

“I.... I didn’t do anything..” Paru looked really confused.

Mayu walked over towards her malfunctioned drone and picked it up before looking at Paru. “You did something there, definitely.. You made my drone malfunction. What are you...?”

“No, I didn’t! It fell off by itself! I'm a human!”

Yuki shook her head. “Paru, I saw it too. You emitted some kind of strange force from your body earlier. Something is wrong with you, Paru..”

Paru started panicking. “Wha- What’s wrong with me??!”

“Since I'm really interested myself, I could help you with that question..” With a huge grin on her face, Mayu continued. “Just say please.”

Chapter 6 : What are you?
END

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 6)(1/5/2015 UPDATE!)
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2015, 06:12:17 PM »
First to comment! XD

Reading now~~

Edited:

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!!

Takamina-sama is sooooo cool fighting with Yuko!!  :shy2: :shy1: :luvluv1: (......I might got influenced by Saku.... :cool2:)
..... Oh so she knows that Acchan is an Alpha Spectre....  :dunno:
.... What?! Paruru is not a normal human?!  :mon scare:

..... Hey Kelvin! I want to kiss you for updating!!  :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss:
And please update ASAP~~~  :gmon bang: :gmon hot:
So that I can give you a kiss~~~  :gmon heartu: :gmon hi: Just kidding lol xDD
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:47:23 PM by korin48 »
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2015, 06:50:22 PM »
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH~ *-*)
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2015, 08:53:12 PM »
*saves spot* *gonna edit tomorrow* *re-reading for only-god-knows-what-number-is-this time*

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2015, 01:20:45 AM »
Paru is half human and half spectre maybe

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2015, 02:34:52 AM »
Awesome fight scene author san...and thanks for the long update
So atsuko and jurina actually nice..hurmm..
wonder what happen to rena and jurina..
good job jurina covering rena from others..xD
Takamina..trust jurina please~

Thanks for the updat author san~
waitin for next~   :kneelbow: :nya:  :on drink:

Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2015, 03:03:24 AM »
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cute cute cute cute cute1000x
FINALLY REUNITED WITH YA WAIFU AND CUTIES 'LITTLE' DAUGHTER  :inlove: :inlove: :cow:

Takapapa caressing 'little' Rena's cheeks just too ugh asfgjjiljvxfdqgjjnbgdbxzzfjjn
Of course Atsumama, Takapapa wil make it real that three 'species' could be live together xixixixi na author-san :3

Awesome fight TakaxYuko

N Awww did I see another cute little family there? Let Mayupapa help you Paruru-chan, but first heal Yukimama's leg :3

Ah Yuko better go home soon, your NyanNyan is waiting~~

Love this chapyy!!!
Next please~~
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »
Rena is soooo cute!!! HaHahaha. I like the way you wrote about her!!! And atsuko and takamina finally met!!! O.O .... ....  :shocked *gets over shock of this chapter* ^^ thank you for the update, kevin sama!!! And update soon please! :P hehehe. Thank you again for the fast updates!!! :)

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Di Er Ge Zi Ji