JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D

Author Topic: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 4  (Read 18389 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 4
« on: July 09, 2013, 06:12:05 AM »
prologue

I was looking in the mirror, checking myself out before I confess to my first love. She’s my sempai, she’s a like a real princess with her long black hair and beautiful black eyes. I know she’s popular and a lot of people confess to her already, but still I’m gonna try. I want her to know my feeling for her, before she goes to highschool. I grab my letter and put it into my bag, this letter contains of all my feelings for her, and once again look myself into the mirror, compare to her I’m nothing, I have a short boyish hair and wears a red glasses. I’m a loner and a otaku. I don’t have a lot of friends, only one.

After class I grab my bag and looked where she is, after some few minutes, I finally found her, she’s alone in the school bench. I felt my heart gonna explode anytime soon, but I have to do this now or I will never have the chance to do this again.  I gulp and I could felt my body is sweating and shaking due to nervousness. Once I gather my courage I finally came near her

“S-Sempai”

I got her attention, and she looks at me and smiled

“Ah! Yes?”

she asked, I grab my letter in my bag and bow at her and said

“S-Sempai I-I love you, p-please go out with m-me”

I can’t control my shaking, and waited for her answered but I got nothing. When I look up, I saw her she staring me with wide eyes and said

“Sorry, but I don’t date girls”

and she walk away, leaving me behind, heartbroken. I felt tears in the corner of my eyes and remove my glasses and cry. This is the first time that I cried for myself, I felt pathetic for myself, to think that I have a chance with her.

Hi minna yes!!! I just want to try to write a school life fic
obviously this is a Mayuki fic but this one have no title yet
yeah..... I'm gonna make this one short so don't worry...
and gomen if I make another one so suddenly hehee
hope you like it minna

oh yeah Mayu looks like this when she confess
with red glasses and different clothes
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:23:13 PM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: no title yet (Mayuki)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 07:34:00 AM »
so it's mayu who confess LOL to who??? yuki...awww she got rejection from her...

nice by the way!!

but you update your another fic right?? remember that i always wait that too LOL

...but seriously this one is good too (well basicaly i love all mayuki fic)...i know it would be became popular too if you continuing too LOL

thank for this new...errr...no title fic..LOL arigatou again
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 08:32:46 AM »
Yahoo~ Another Mayuki fic from you :nya:
Kinda sad that Yuki rejected Mayu  :on cloudeye: but maybe somedays she'll change her mind :wahaha:
I like the picture of Mayu :on drink:
I'll wait for you to update the others Mayuki fic and also this nontitle fic :whistle:
Cna't wait to see what'll happen :on gay:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 10:06:20 AM »
chapter 1 please  :twothumbs
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 07:02:32 PM »
yuki, go out with mayuyu!! :catglare:
lol mayu's picture is so funny :lol:, but i would still date mayu like that  :rofl:
thanx for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »
Mayu was like when she confessed  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But confessed to who?  :huhuh

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 08:29:59 PM »
I never get tired of MaYuki!

There's only a thing I can say: time passes for everyone.

I'm very curious about the continuation o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 08:40:12 PM »
 :on lol: mayuTROLL face

make it a bit longeeeer please? i so love MaYuki  :shy1:

just can't get enough of them  :tantrum:
my hat is off. saluting.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter one
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 09:31:43 PM »
Chapter 1

“S-Sempai I-I love you, p-please go out with m-me

I can’t control my shaking, and waited for her answered but I got nothing. When I look up, I saw her she staring me with wide eyes and said

“Sorry, but I don’t date girls”

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNG!!!

I woke up and place my hands over to my forehead and mumble “Why the hell I’m dreaming this again?”  Its already been one and in a half years already and still I remember it. I already moved on since that day, My mother got married again and my step sister help me change. She help me change by the way I dress, to boyish clothes to a girly and cute one, and also she help me build my confidence. I really like her as my big sister, yeah, maybe she act like an old uncle or a pervert sometimes but I still like her.

“Mayu hurry up, or Yuko gonna eat all of you’re breakfast!!!”

My mother shouted from downstairs, I finally got up from my bed and go to the bathroom. And I look myself in the mirror, I really change a lot. After that incident my best friend finally convince me to get rid of my old red glasses and replace them with contacts, and also my other friend who I just meet after I got contacts convince me to change my style. Both of them drag me to the salon at that time and force me to have a make over. Hmmmm memories, I don’t even want to remember this, but my stupid brain let me remember. I could remember how they tease me after the whole make over is done. They keep teasing me like “look at you Mayu, you’re so cute” and many more, they didn’t even consider my feelings at that time.

(A/N: she looks like this now, nothing much change but still improving right?"

“Mayu, hurry or Yuko will define…”

“Yes mom!! Just gave me some minutes”

I cut my mom before she even finish her sentence, and finally change to my clothes and walk downstairs  and saw my family eating breakfast together.

“Ahhh!!! Thank you for the food!!”

My big sister said and  was about to get up but my step father pulled her down back to her seat

“Yuko, could you keep an eye for Mayu in school?”

My father asked, but my sister just nodded her head and suddenly hug me.

“Of course father I will not let Mayu get bullied because of her age and I will make sure Mayu will be safe from any harm……….also she’s my secret weapon in the school festival”

My sister said while mumbling the last part, but I could still hear it since she’s hugging me. Oh yeah my I got a test where you could skip some grade. And proceed with college in an instant, but I still need atleast one year in highschool before go to college. I could easily get to third year, but my father suggest that I should stay in my Sister grade so she could protect me.

“Mayu I’m gonna finish you’re paperwork in school for your transferring  tomorrow, so please just relax”

My sister said before she hug me and walked outside to go to school. Also my father go to work and only me and my mother stayed behind.

“Mayu just relax in your room I will clean this up”

My mother said and I just obeyed her, and go to my room and,  I looked at my school uniform that I’m gonna wear tomorrow. Highschool, tomorrow I’m gonna be a highschool student, I wonder how my friends doing today? It’s the first day of school, they probably gonna be shock when they know that I skip grade just I could get away from their teasing. I lay down my body to the bed and fall asleep again.

……………………..

I suddenly felt my body getting heavier and I slowly opened my eyes. Just to see one of my annoying friends staring at me, dress in my old middle school uniform that I used to wear. She frown at me and shake me

“MAYU WAKE UP!!”

She said while she’s shaking me, I know that she saw me opened my eyes but still shaking me, and also she grin like she’s enjoying this

“I’M AWAKE!! STOP THIS JURINA!!”

I said and she finally stop on her assault, she look at me, and a frown form to her face

“Mayu you’re mom said to me that you’re not gotta attend to our school? Is that true? Are moving, or are you sick?”

Jurina said like a cute puppy, I know she’s just acting but still, she’s so cute, I acted that it doesn’t affect me and smile to her

“Yes!!”

I said and her eyes widen due to shock, I felt a little happy to see that kind reaction to our school playboy. Hehehe funny name right? She is called playboy but she’s actually a girl. But her hobbies of playing with other girls heart is sometimes cruel and mean, but I don’t really care, I know deep inside her heart she’s heart broken and maybe because of that we become close and become friends

“Is Lovetan knows this?”

She asked again, while I just smile evilly at her

“NOPE!!”

I said while smirking, she just scratch her head and lay down in my bed

“Ahhh!! Mayu where are transferring? You know Lovetan gonna be upset right?”

She said, and trying to play in my hair while laying down

“I’m transferring to my Sister school, I just skipped grade to second year highschool”

I said, and she just look at me like I’m crazy

“Ehhh? Why the hell you did that? You didn’t even told us”

this time Jurina using her puppy looks again, but this time I thought I will not work until I saw a little tears in the corner of her eyes. I know it’s crocodile tear but I still fell for it. She’s just so cute when she do that

“Mayu I’m going with you!”

she said, I just laugh at her and not believing in what she’s gonna say

“Like that ever happened?!”

I said with a smirk on my lip and gave her a challenging looks

“Mayu just watch me, I’m Matsui Jurina will do something and not be a punching bag for Lovetan”

she said why standing up and waving her hands like a politician.

“punching bag for Lovetan?”

I said between laugh, and she just looked at me with a pout on her face

“Mayu without you there will be no fun in playing games, Lovetan will also gonna use me as her dress up doll, and that’s not cool”

I laugh, because it’s true. Yeah my best friend Lovetan love’s to dress me up and make experiments on clothes and she always use me as a model. And without me around she probably gonna make Jurina do that

“Hahaha well good luck  with that”

I said and push her out of bed

“Ouch!! That’s hurt”

she said and begin to tickle me and I just laugh and we start a tickle fight. After some few minutes both of us are trying to catch our breath and I suddenly realize Jurina’s not in school, she cutting in class again

“Jurina don’t you have school today?”

I asked and she just ignore me and sleep in my bed like it’s her own, I didn’t bother her anymore and just lay down beside her and thinks the happy memories of the three of us in middle school. I’m gonna miss being around Lovetan and Jurina. I close my eyes and fall asleep again for the third times this day.

…………..

It’s finally my first day in highschool my father have requested the principal to have me in the same class as my big sister. And my sister seems quite happy with it

“Mayu I gonna introduce to you my love of my life later”

Yuko said like a excited kid, I just smile at her, and yeah I remember her saying that she have fallen in loved  last year, I wonder how it goes?

“Nee Mayu In the school festival could you help me in the danso club perform a butlers café?”

Yuko ask with a pleading look on her face, and I just nodded to her

“Sure nee-chan I will be happy to help you, but I just hope I won’t get any fangirls again and I hope they would stop stalking me”

I said as I remember last year about Jurina’s stupid idea of cross dressing café in our class. The boys didn’t like it but since their a lot of girls in the room, it wins, and I suddenly become popular in school. Another reason for Jurina and Lovetan to tease me and Lovetan make me try some boys clothes.

“Hahaha I can’t blame them, you’re just too cute Mayuyu”

she said and guide me to the teachers office to meet our homeroom teacher. Because our teacher will tell me some “useful info about the school rules” so Yuko got in class early so she won’t be late

…………..

After some boring speech about school this, school that. The teacher finally introduce me to my classmate. I step in and gave them a fake smile and bow my head

“Watanabe Mayu nice to meet you girls”

I said and look at them, I heard some are murmuring like “how old is she?” or “She’s cute but is she even a highschool?” but the teacher make them quiet and exaplain to the whole class that I skip grade because of my IQ then I look again all of them look amaze and some even say I could bet our other sempai in test.

“Watanabe-san, you could take a sit there in the empty table right beside Kashiwagi-san”

The teacher pointed to the empty seat

“Kashiwagi?”

I mumble remembering her. My first love and the person that make me feel pathetic for the first time.

“You’re joking right?”

I said to myself and walked so I got a closer look on her. She’s sleeping, is this my first love? Yeah so princess like sleeping in class in the first subject? But she slowly wake up and look at me and it confirm me, yeah she’s right in front of me staring at me…………

................TBC

thank's minna for the comments and hope you guys like my fic

oh yeah I finally decide about the title its gonna be called "my first love"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:20:11 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter one
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 09:45:36 PM »
totally a nerve-wracking ending scene there  :scared:

I'm so gonna wait for the next update!!  :tantrum:

:on gay:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »
woo! you updated fast :twothumbs :deco:
lol jurina is so cute :cathappy:, but shes heart broken?! :cry:
lovetan is funny dressing mayu up and making her model :lol:
yuko so cheeky using mayu as her secret weapon :P
oh no, awkward mayuki moment :panic:, ganbatte mayuyu!! :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 11:05:52 PM »
Aw it was funny! LOL

How mayu spend her school day? Awkward moment.

Ou jurina chan

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 11:54:01 PM »
The prologue was not what I expecting lucky I waited for the first chapter to comment :nervous

Yuki rejected Mayu.  Now she can get her revenge or get another person :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 01:10:24 AM »
Mayu can get her revenge easly I'm sure she won't remember her  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 06:09:16 AM »
i like it

hope that you update soon

thanks...

yuki will fall in love whit mayu in danso ^^'

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 08:40:06 AM »
After being rejected by Yuki, Mayu has totally changed into another person :on drink:
Thanks to her two or maybe one friends and her perverted step sister :wahaha:
Yuko fell in love last year, obviously that girl is Haruna :on gay:
Mayu skipped grade and attend Yuko's class but unfortunately, that's also Yuki's class :hehehe:
The ending part make me curious :grr: What'll Yuki recation? Greeting her or surprised :dunno:
Mayu's gonna danso :onioncheer:
Can't wait to see how're things developed :ding:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »
THIAS IS SO FUNNY STORY~
MAYU GOT REJECTED AND NOW HAVE TO FACE THE ONE REJECT HER EVERYDAY!!! AND THEY A CLASSMATE!!

WONDER IF YUKI STILL REMEMBER MAYU,BECAUSE HER APEARENCE NOW IS DIFFERENT

IS MAYU WANT TO REVENGE? IS IT POSSIBLE? IT GONNA BE INTERESTING

SO ITS A SHORT FIC RIGHT GIBSON SAN ...SO I THINK THE STORY IS NOT SO COMPLICATED LIKE BLANK FACE

THEY DONT HAVE MANY SECRET KEKEKEKE

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 2
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
Chapter 2

“Watanabe-san, you could take a sit there in the empty table right beside Kashiwagi-san”

The teacher pointed to the empty seat

“Kashiwagi?”

I mumble remembering her. My first love and the person that make me feel pathetic for the first time.
“You’re joking right?”

I said to myself and walked so I got a closer look on her. She’s sleeping, is this my first love? Yeah so princess like sleeping in class in the first subject? But she slowly wake up and look at me and it confirm me, yeah she’s right in front of me staring at me. We made eye contact, but she looks the other way and continue her sleep.

“Watanabe-san, is there something wrong?”

The teacher asked me and I look at him and give him a small smile

“Ah! No sir”

I said and take my seat beside her, but the girl sitting infront of me wave her hands and make me look at her, and she smiled at me

“Hey, you’re Yuko’s sister right?”

She said, I just nodded my head and smile at her

“I’m Takahashi Minami by the way, but my friends call me Takamina. Nice to meet you Mayu-san”

The girl Takamina said, and gesture her hands for a handshake, I gladly took it and shake it

“Umm Takahashi-sempai, Did my one-chan tell you that? We have different names, afterall”

I asked, I’m curious why did she know that I’m Yuko’s little sister. She smile at me and point at Yuko

“Yep! That squirrel over there did tell us about you, and she’s right, you’re cute like a doll. And by the way I’m also part of the danso club in this school. I’m the vice-captain, and please call me Takamina, it’s too formal if you call me like that, and please drop the sempai”

She said, and I just nodded

“Okay, only if you call me Mayu or Mayuyu”

She just smile at me and we finally paid attention to the lesson, but still I couldn’t help myself to steal glance at Kashiwagi, she’s just sitting right beside me. My first love so close to me and yet  feel so far. I have mix emotion right now, I don’t know what I’m feeling actually. I’m happy to see her again and yet sad because she rejected me, because I’m a girl.

………………

Time went fast when you’re busy right? And It’s lunch time already, Yuko approach me with a girl beside her, with their bento’s on their hand

“Mayu lets eat at the club room, it’s more quiet there”

Yuko said and pulled me, and drag me to the their club room. The room is spacious and have a lot of male clothes hanging in the corner, there’s also a table in the room.

“Mayu this room is the danso club room, and also me and these two are the members”

Yuko said and point at Takamina and the girl beside her

“Sashihara Rino des but you can call me Sasshi”

The girl beside Takamina said and smile at me

“Ah Watanabe Mayu, please call me Mayu or Mayuyu sempai”

I said and bow at her, but she suddenly hug me tight and pinch my cheeks

“AHHH!!! Yuko you’re little sis is soooooo cute, she’s irresistible”

Yuko just smile and pulled her out of me.

“Yeah I know my sister is cute, that’s why she is our secret weapon, against the student council”

Yuko said while smiling evilly, I know that smile, I’ve seen her smile like that when she’s planning something big or perverted

“Yeah I really love this club, and I don’t want this club to disband just because we lack of members”

Takamina said while looking down, and playing with her food

“Yeah, you’re right Takamina, just because we lack of members doesn’t mean we aren’t qualified to be called a club. We need to prove that to those stupid student council”

Sasshi said and grab a glow stick and started playing some idol song and started dancing weirdly, like she’s cheering for someone or something, but I just ignore her and look at Takamina and Yuko

“So nee-chan you’re telling me to join this club and also help you in school festival, just to get new members to join?”

I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice, and the three of them just nodded their head as an approval

“Yes Mayuyu-sama please we only need you’re name in the form, so the student council can’t disband this club, please Mayu-sama”

Takamina and Sasshi said while bowing

“Sama?!”

I said acting like I’m shock but I’m secretly enjoying this, and acted like I’m thinking about it by massaging my forehead and having a frown on my face

“Hmmm…. I might get some fangirls again? And that’s the pain in the butt”

I said, while acting like having a headache, but Yuko tap my shoulder and smile to me

“Mayu don’t tease these two Baka over her, we really are desperate right now, since last year the student council have been bugging us to disband this club and we didn’t listen to them and just continue it and make a deal with them”

Yuko said with a serious face, My sister rarely show this face to me, but I know she really love this club and I will do my best just to help her, she did so much for me already. And I really love her as my sister and I want her to be happy

“Okay I’ll help, but what you’re deal with the student council?”

I asked, I’m really curious about it

“Ahh the deal is if we lose, these two Baka over here, will be the student council slave and also we need to disband these club”

Yuko said while Takamina and Sasshi’s jaws just dropped and widen their eyes

“YUKO WE NEVER AGREED TO THAT!!!”

Both Takamina and Sasshi shout at the same time, while my sister just ignore them and continue her talking

“But if we win, I will have a date with my Nyan Nyan and the student council won't bug us around regarding the members of this club and the student council will also give us more budget”

Yuko said while look like imagining something perverted because  her nose is bleeding

“WE DON’T CARE!!! ABOUT YOU’RE DREAM GIRL YUKO!!!!”

Takamina and Sasshi scream at my one-chan, but like she did in the first place she ignore them and come at me, with a different aura like Tamaki Suoh from ouran highschool host club

“Mayuyu you understand me, right?”

My nee-chan asked, and by instinct I just nodded my head, but she smirk at me and drag me to the dressing room and force me to wear  this boys high school uniform

“KYAAAA!!!”

I scream when we finish and kick her out the dressing room.

“Mayu come out, you really cute so don’t worry”

Yuko said and remove the curtains to the dressing room. I just stare at them and they also did the same. Takamina just smile and Sasshi looks  at me like a pervert.

(A/N: Mayu looks like this)

“AHH!! So cute, I always want a little brother”

Takamina said while pinching my cheeks, and Sasshi’s trying to kiss me

“Yuko you’re a genius all the student will love Mayu”

Sasshi said, while Yuko just smirk at her

“That’s only her cute side, you girls will die when you see her in her doctors custom or waiters custom”

Yuko said with a smirk, and Takamina and Sasshi just smile at me with their sparkling eyes

“Ahh the whole school will love us, that’s our advantage for being Ikemen in this All Girls School”

Sasshi said, while I just look myself in the mirror and smile, Yeah they are right, I’m cute. Maybe Kashiwagi will notice me and we might become friends

…………………………..

After the class is over, It’s time to go home. Nee-chan said to me to wait for her in the school gate she just need to talk the student council about something. While I was heading to the School’s gate I saw Kashiwagi she’s just standing beside the gate. I came near her and smile at her

“H-Hi Sem-Sempai”

I said, and she looks at me, and gave me that wonderful smile

“Hi”

she said, I felt my heart beating so fast and I felt like I could hear it, but at the same time I’m scared

“Um…. Sem- Sempai d-do you re-remember me?”

I asked, and she looks at me and play with her hair

“Ahh you’re my new seatmate and classmate, right?”

She said while pointing her finger at me, I just nodded my head

“No Sem-sempai, not that, but in when you were in middle school, do you remember me?

I asked, and she come closer to me and look at me

“Nope I can’t remember, sorry”

She said she still looking at me, I just look down but I felt little pain in my chest, she doesn’t even remember me. How pathetic I am?

“Ohh I see”

I said, I about to cry but I heard a unfamiliar voice

“YUKI!!!! Sorry if I’m late”

The boyish girl said and kiss Kashiwagi on her lips, I just stared at them, I felt a knife stab my heart in that moment, she’s a girl right? Why she’s kissing Kashiwagi, why?

“Don’t worry Sae I’m not in a hurry”

Kashiwagi said and kiss her cheeks and both of them walk away while holding hands. I felt confuse right now, Kashiwagi said she don’t date girls and yet she’s kissing one in public. Even Jurina don’t kiss girls that she played on in public because she know that people judge you by what you do, and yet she shamelessly kiss another girl in public.

“Mayu!!”

Yuko said while holding my shoulder, since when did she came here? I didn't even notice

“Nee-chan?”

I asked and look at her, and she just gave me a worried look

“Mayu are you alright? You’re spacing out”

Yuko asked and I just smile at her and pulled her to a hug

“Of course  nee-chan I'm alright, don't worry about it, come on let’s go home, it’s getting late”

I said and started to pulled her to our way home. Yuko didn’t asked me for more question because she knows that I just need space right now.

……………….

Ounce we arrive home my mom greeted us and said that I have visitor to my room. And when I look it up, it’s my two annoying friends Lovetan and Jurina.

“Whoa!! Mayu you look good in you’re school uniform”

Lovetan said and check out my uniform, but I just hug her and cry on her shoulder. Jurina and Lovetan’s eyes widen when they saw me. And Jurina came near me and pat my head

“Mayu what’s wrong?”

Jurina asked, while Lovetan trying to make me feel clam. After I clam down I told them the reason why I’m crying. And they just laugh at me, what a good friends they are?

“Mayu you’re still not over her?”

Lovetan ask while Jurina just look at me, their stare, it’s annoying. They supposed to comfort me not interview me

“I’m over her!!”

I said, while Jurina and Lovetan just smirk

“Really?! Then why did you cry?”

Jurina asked in a mocking tone

“Are you jealous Mayu?”

Lovetan asked and smile evilly at me

“Of course not!! I’m not jealous, I have hundred of  fangirls admiring over me and she’s just nothing!!”

I said, but both of them look at each other and smirk

“But Mayu she’s you’re first love, and we have a saying that first love never dies”

Both of them says with a teasing tone

“Shut up!!”

I shout at them, Lovetan just laugh while Jurina just look at me, and hug me

“Or is it  pride, Mayu?”

She whisper to me

“What do you mean Jurina?”

I asked her and she just smirk and look and me, now both me and Lovetan staring at her

“That Kashiwagi Yuki hurt you’re pride, right Mayu? She reject you because you’re a girl and yet she’s dating a girl right now?”

Jurina said while our mood suddenly change, Lovetan just looking at me while Jurina slowing coming near me again

“Mayu how about make her fall for you, and crush her heart, like what she did to you?”

Jurina said while our face only inches apart, I glup at her statement

“Jurina that’s a bit mean, don’t you think?”

Lovetan asked, while Jurina looks at her and smirk

“No!! this is fun!! Make them feel the suffering of a broken heart, make them feel what you feel right now, Mayu"

She said, while Lovetan just look at me waiting for my answer

“Come on Mayu, It’s just a revenge  for her, for ignoring you’re feelings and not even giving you a chance to know her, and for being a liar, and she's also hurt you're pride, Mayu”

Jurina said and I remember all the time I spent staring at her, and admiring her, and once I finally got my courage to ask her she just toss away my feelings  like a trash, she didn’t even read my letter, I remembered  I stayed all night for that and yet she didn’t even read it, and her reason is because I’m a girl. And yet, now I know that she’s just lying. She just a cruel person, she  immediately reject me and walk away like nothing happened, Even I, myself politely reject my fangirls and even try to remember their names just for having the honor of being admired  by them and yet she just Arrggg!!

“Okay, I will do it Jurina”

I said while smiling, Jurina just gave me her evil smile while Lovetan just sign.

……………………………………………TBC

thanks minna for reading my fiction hope you like it and thanks for the comments

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:16:16 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 10:29:33 PM »
kawaii mayuyu!! :inlove:
haha :lol: takamina and sashi will be slaves if they get disbanbed
and sly lil yuko wants to go on a date with nyan nyan :P XD
yuki! you made poor mayu cry again! :angry:
yuki you're acting like hypocrite :smhid
jurina is scary! :shocked
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 10:30:36 PM »
Lovetan is right its a bit mean,but fun at the same time
Is yuki really dont remember mayu?
Cant wait the next.what kind of revenge?mayu sure really optimistic make yuki fall in love

Next next next h want it now hehe

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D