JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread  (Read 108408 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:53:09 PM by Amplifier »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »
Oh GOD!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

So happy!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

I hope he's not trolling!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 05:53:38 PM »
OH. MY. GOD.

AKI-P BEST NOT BE TROLLING  :bow:

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTAIN MY FEELINGS

-prays until the day it airs-

Although I think it'll be like... CenterxNezumi/Team 4/NMB (maybe even Gekikara, she migt have been held back again)

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 05:57:03 PM »
You know, Acchan is in jail, so maybe we'll see some AtsuMina  :? :?

And I hope Geki will be there... and also I hope for more screen time to those old queens like Sado, yuki and Torigoya.. 9I know I'm asking too much..) also, i hope Yuko still will appear time from time (either like ghost, or triplets)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 07:51:51 PM »
EXCITED :cathappy:

I really wonder what MJGK 3 will be like, I doubt they'll bring in the the old Rappapa (if they do it'll probably not be as much) especially Atsuko since she's suppose to be in jail. Will they introduce more SKE members or possibly NMB? So much anticipation. :panic:

Makes me think of .
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:05:24 PM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 09:25:01 PM »
Ehhhh!!!!  For realz???

This would be so awesome if it is true.  I was way, way to late getting into Majisuka.  Both the 1st and 2nd season had finished before I even watched one ep.  It will be cool watching a season as it airs, with the agonizing wait between eps when they leave it on a cliffhanger.

I hope to see plenty of the fresh faces in the 48 groups but I do want them to reprise the classic characters too.  Not sure how the heck they'd get Yuko in a third season though.  They were kinda stretching it with the twin sisters thing in season 2 already.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »
went to stage48 yesterday (dun remember why, hehe) and saw their season 3 thread full of speculations. :nervous

I don't mind if they do reset the story, but keep the characters.
Any more warping Gekikara's chara and I'll chuck a fizz. :angry:  :banghead:  :cow: :bleed eyes: :shakeit: :oops:

But whatever. totally excited for it. :twothumbs

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 06:43:36 PM »
I'm hoping for a complete reboot, personally. Season 2 had its entertaining moments but the story went in a pretty bad direction, imo. I don't really see what they could do with it that would be too interesting. A reboot has endless possibilities, however. More SKE/NMB/HKT involvement, a larger scale threat, more in depth inter-school wars, etc.

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Man-at-arms
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 03:24:16 PM »
Hope they make MG 3 better than MG 2, I like MG 2 but I kind of got disappointed with Gekikara's...sudden tone down on her spicy level, I mean not that I don't like Amakuchi, but I just want to see Gekikara on the move. I also want more of the former Rappapa members, I didn't get much from them in MG 1 and I would certainly love to see them again, especially Black.

I also hope that there's more action and the plot would be good, I'm looking forward to July to be honest. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 03:55:34 AM »
Hey guys,  :D I just thought about Black's son.. :P2 she said in MG 2 that she would put her son in MajiJo school rite? heheee..  well, maybe there will be a male idol participating in MG3 LOL~ xD  just saying~ or maybe one of AKB members will act as a male in there hahahaahaha..  :lol:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 02:06:33 PM »
well...i would like to see the old rappappa's history on MJGK3 (do the flashback to time before MJGK1)...

i mean like how yuko met sado and the other queens for the 1st time and their battle,otabe-atsuko-minami relationship on the past,etc

but more fighting scene would be nice

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 01:27:56 AM »
It would be nice to have some flashbacks, but considering Acchan's upcoming graduation, I'm not sure to expect Maeda around (although, I'd like to know what happened to her on jail and all).

As much as I'd like to know how is Majijo doing with Nezumi and Center on the top (considering both are key players in the future of AKB), and team Fondue as seniors, I think a reboot/focus in other girls would be amazing! It would be very positive for raise popularity and all (because, for example, Rena's popularity increased after her role as Gekikara).

I wonder if the third season it's true or if we got trolled; hope Aki-P says something soon about this during the following weeks.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 08:16:38 AM »
Just saw this tweet by AKB48 Journal:
Majisuka 3 announced at handshake event today! Start to air at 07/13. Theme is "prison".

Interesting theme. I'm kind of hoping it'll be a brand new story set in a prison.

EDIT:
Majisuka Gakuen 3 official website
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/majisuka3/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:32:51 AM by seigus »

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 08:32:22 AM »
Just saw this tweet by AKB48 Journal:
Majisuka 3 announced at handshake event today! Start to air at 07/13. Theme is "prison".

Interesting theme. I'm kind of hoping it'll be a brand new story set in a prison.

Theme is "prison" does it means Acchan still involved in this drama?

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »

No idea as the details aren't out yet.

My guesses of the direction that MG 3 could take:
- Atsuko's life in prison after her arrest in MG2. Atsuko-centric as it is her last drama with AKB48. Some backstory about Detective Takamina as well.
- The remaining students in Majisuka continue their inter-school war with new opponents from NMB48 and HKT48. Lots of references to Atsuko in prison to keep up with the prison theme.
- Brand new story set in a prison with new characters.
- Everyone in Majisuka Gakuen gets thrown into jail for fighting on the streets :lol:

Personally, I like the idea of a brand new story set in a prison. Majisuka Prison, anyone? :grin: Without being restrained by the plot of the previous two seasons, we can have a mix of the good ol' senbatsu members and the up and coming members that the management wants to promote.

If MG3 is going to be a continuation of MG2, I foresee an uninspired plot full of fresh faces that may not hold the interest of casual viewers and even fans. I love the Center-Nezumi combination but the spotlight will probably move away from them in MG3, much like how the spotlight moved away from Atsuko in MG2.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 09:13:58 AM »

No idea as the details aren't out yet.

My guesses of the direction that MG 3 could take:
- Atsuko's life in prison after her arrest in MG2. Atsuko-centric as it is her last drama with AKB48. Some backstory about Detective Takamina as well.
- The remaining students in Majisuka continue their inter-school war with new opponents from NMB48 and HKT48. Lots of references to Atsuko in prison to keep up with the prison theme.
- Brand new story set in a prison with new characters.
- Everyone in Majisuka Gakuen gets thrown into jail for fighting on the streets :lol:

Personally, I like the idea of a brand new story set in a prison. Majisuka Prison, anyone? :grin: Without being restrained by the plot of the previous two seasons, we can have a mix of the good ol' senbatsu members and the up and coming members that the management wants to promote.

If MG3 is going to be a continuation of MG2, I foresee an uninspired plot full of fresh faces that may not hold the interest of casual viewers and even fans. I love the Center-Nezumi combination but the spotlight will probably move away from them in MG3, much like how the spotlight moved away from Atsuko in MG2.

About the opponents....how about JKT48? (well, i dont think this will come true) or maybe Nogizaka46? They are "official rival" right? :lol:

Maybe there'll be Daruma's comeback?
And about Cen-Nezu, will they build their era of Rappappa? Who'll be the 4 queens? It'll be important

Huah! Let's just wait further information and the first episode, of course

Ps. Hope that there'll be more fighting scene :twothumbs

Offline negi08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 09:35:02 AM »
Majisuka 3 confirmed for airing on the 13th July.

Huge presence of SKE48 members confirmed (in addition to Team 4). Who exactly, remains to be seen. The preview apparently showed a prison, with one of the girls as a hooded prisoner. Or something. Details are pretty much non-existent beyond that.

Yuria’s confirmed since she showed up on Shimada’s G+. I wonder if Masanya, Rumi, Manatsu and Kin-chan’s shootings were related to this…

(Got it off from Tumblr. I still think that girl in the hood mask might be Acchan hopefully it is her. ^^)

謎の囚人は誰なのか? 全ては初回放送で明らかに!!
who is the mysterious prisoner? Everything will be revealed when it airs!!

AKB48らが出演していることで知られるドラマ「マジすか学園」(テレビ東京系)の第3弾の放送が7月13日(金)にスタートすることが決定した。
It has been decided that part 3 of the drama 「Majisuka Gakuen」(television tokyo) from AKB48, will be aired on July 13.

「マジすか学園」は、AKB48のメンバーらが出演の学園を舞台とした青春ヤンキードラマ。前田敦子、大島優子、小嶋陽菜、篠田麻里子らが本格アクションに挑戦し話題となった。
「Majisuka Gakuen」 is a show about a school where AKB48 members act in a young yankee drama. Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna and Shinoda Mariko was a full scale action hot topic

第3弾ではAKB48、SKE48メンバーらが多数出演するものの設定を今までのものと一新。「今度の『マジすか』は“プリズン”だ!!」と題して囚人の格好をした謎のメンバーの画像とともに発表されたが、それ以外の情報は一切、非公表。全ては7月13日(金)の放送で明らかになる。
Part 3 is redesigned and there will be a number of AKB48 and SKE48 members acting in it. It was announced together with the image that this time’s Majisuka’s setting will be “prison”, all other information was not disclosed. Everything will be revealed on 13 July.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:50:41 AM by negi08 »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 09:48:57 AM »
News links:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20120617-00000313-oric-ent
http://news.thetv.jp/article/31010/

Broadcast info:
7月13日(金)スタート 
夜0:12-0:53
テレビ東京系で放送
出演:AKB48、SKE48ほか

More images:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:59:02 AM by seigus »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »
ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Have some larger pics:

Source: http://natalie.mu/music/news/71276

edit: updated first post.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
Predictions:
-Acchan gets murdered in prison before the opening credits of the first episode.
-The MajiJo girls get themselves arrested to deliver some payback.
-Half the returning cast change their nicknames (again).

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop