JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife

Author Topic: The Transfer Student - Story 1 The School that didn't want him (update 12-29)  (Read 5065 times)

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Transfer Student

Year 1: The School That Didn't Want Him

Chapter 1 - Saying Good Byes

It was a fine summer day in the state of Florida in West Palm Beach. I guy named Alan Snyder was about to be a transfer student in Japan in Tokyo. I was only 6 hours from getting on my flight to Tokyo and I was getting ready packing my stuff. As the day goes on I do my useal eat shower getting ready to go. As I was going out the door mom came up to him in tears and said

: I can't belive today is the day you go to Japan as a Transfer Student i hope that you will be alright i'm going to miss you so much

I side

: Hey don;t worry about it i will make visits during some of the breaks. Mother i know that look i promise you i won't get into any trouble while I'm in Tokyo plus I'm not type to get into trouble you should know that. It's not usually me bring the trouble to them they are the ones that usually make fun of me. Hopefully things can be a little different in Tokyo

Then Mom says

: Yeah i guess that is so i hope they do treat you nicely over there. This is such a sad say you are going to be 1000's of miles away from us now

: Mom i will be fine stop worrying I will talk to you when i get there I love you mother I'm going to miss you

They hugged and gave a goodbye kiss and Alan was on his way to Tokyo.

Chapter 2 - The trip to Tokyo

On the way to the airport my brother Andrew was dropping me off for my flight which was going to be leaving 45 mins. As they drive down the highway Andrew started to talk.

: Man i can't belive you are really leaving this is such a big day you are coming out of your shell of your usealself. What i mean is you useally keep to yourself in your room playing videos games and worrying about what other people have to say.

I turned my head to say

: Yeah that was the old me i want to try something different i'm bored of the same old shit. After playing videos games and just staying around the house it gets depressing after a while. This is the perfect opportunity to try something different with my life and start my life over again.

: This is going to fun going to Japan it has always been my dream ever since listening to the J-pop Group Morning Musume. It looks like my dream is coming true and I'm so happy about it. I mean i have always wanted to go for the past 5 years so this is like my long journey complete from where i started with 0$ money and not only that I'm going to be starting at a Tokyo city high school in a few days so it should be a blast.

They have just arrived at the airport to say good byes Alan gave his bro a hug and went upon his way. Later on the Airplane a lovely Japanese girl came up to me and asked if i wanted something to drink. I side.

: Yeah sure a water would be fine maybe a pillow and maybe something small to cover me up with it's going to be at least a 16 hours flight so i would like to get some sleep for some of that.

The attendant says

: Right always sir i hope that you enjoy your flight.

: I sure will thanks a lot.

Chapter 3- Meeting the family

As Alan was getting up they where about to arrived at the Tokyo Airport he looked out the window and thought to myself.

: wow this is so beautiful from far up like this i can't wait to touchdown and meet the family that has taking me in.

The plain was coming down from the sky getting more and more excited. 5 mins later I was getting out of the tremainal when i saw the family with a Sign that side Alan Snyder.I ran over to them and said.

: I'm Alan Snyder it is really nice to meet you all at least.

Standing in Front of me was a man about 44 and young boy that was around 15 years old and the mother that looked around the same age as the father.

The man came up to me and pat's me on the shoulder

: Hello there and welcome to the Takahashi family and welcome to the wonderful city of Tokyo and also welcome to Japan.

: well thank you i appreciate all that you are doing for me and all i will do my best here. I can't wait to start my new life here i'm quite excited to be here.

The Father says

: Well i'm glad you are here we will take care of you hear for as long as you would like. It really is such a honer to the legal geridean of you here in Tokyo come on let's get going.

We got in the car to go to the house when the dad put in a cd and to my surprise it was Morning Musume's Moonlight Night.

Hey miteru mo i kedo sawagou yo Moonlight night Moonlight night

DORESU wo Matoi Karen ni mau

Minna goran yo watashi no SEKUSHII DANSU wo

Hora ne makeji to anata mo issho ni odorou yo

Moonlight night wow ho Otoko mo onna mo ano ko mo
Moonlight night wow ho Yuuki Furishibotte Yeah
ORIJINARU de Let's dance

Tsukiyo wa tsuzukuyo Everybody Moonlight night Moonlight night
Hey ii ase kaiteru Everybody Moonlight night Moonlight night

Yoroi wo hazushi suru doku mau

Machi ga Horeteru minna ga WAIRUDODANSU ne

Hora ne zuibun anata mo Oora ga Daitan ne

Moonlight night wow ho oi mo wakaki mo wo ko chamamo
Moonlight night wow ho utao wo utai nagara Yeah
Miyou mima ne de Let's dance

Moonlight night wow ho Otoko mo onna mo ano ko mo
Moonlight night wow ho Yuuki Furishibotte

Moonlight night wow ho oi mo wakaki mo wo ko chamamo
Moonlight night wow ho utao wo utai nagara Yeah
Miyou mima ne de Let's dance

Alan Excited

: Morning Musume fans are we i to have been a fan for about 4 or so years. This is awesome I'm living with a family that likes Morning Musume.

The Dad says

: O yeah we are big time Morning Musume who is your fav member.

I says

: Ai-chan is my fav member she is so cute.

The Dad thinks to himself

: Hmm should i tell him or should i wait to give him the news.If i till him now he will probably be talking the whole way to the house. If i wait to introduce him when Ai gets homes it will be a even a bigger shocker.

As he laughs to himself

Alan thinking to himself

: alright is it just me or is it a coincidences that they like Morning Musume and there last night is Takahashi. Now i'm thinking to myself again I'm i possible staying at the house of one Takahashi Ai. Alan what are you thinking there are 1000's of takahashi's in Japan what are the odds of possablely being in the family with Ai-chan in the family. I will just enjoy the family that loves Morning Musume I can;t wait to get started in school in a few days tho it should be a blast.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 04:19:41 PM by ADogg162006 »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Transfer Student - Story 1 The School that didn't want him
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 06:44:37 AM »
Interesting do spell check there was some mistakes throughout but overall it was pretty good
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: The Transfer Student - Story 1 The School that didn't want him
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:18:59 AM »
I like it. work hard

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 4 The Big Shocker

We where riding in the car when Mr. Takahashi asked.

: So how did you get into Morning Musume.

Alan says

: Well i got into Morning Musume about 4 years ago. I was looking up Japanese music video's online and i saw a video of W. Kago-chan and Tsuji-chan they are ther ones that got me into H!P then ultimately Morning Musume if it wasn;t for them i wouldn't probably be here or into Morning Musume.

: Well then my next Question is what is your fav Morning Musume song.

: Well that is easy it is Joshi kashimashi mongatari one of my all time fav songs of theres.

: Ah good choose i see you like the old school sound. I adjust to the new school stuff I'm like you i like the old school stuff as well.

5 min later we Arrive at the Takahashi residence.

Mr.Takahashi Speaks

: Well were there make yourself at home. i will call for you when my Daughter get's home in till then why don't you hang out with my boy his name is Kenji i heard you like video games well so dose he I'm sure you guys will get along really nicely.

Alan walks up the steps to kenji's room he knocks on the door and kenji says

: Come in

Alan walks in and sees he is playing Final Fantasy X.

: Verry good choose in games one of my fav all time Final Fantasy games.

: Indeed i have beat it 3 or 4 times I'm going thought all the extra stuff right now. i have about 300 hours on this save files trying to get everything there is in the game.

Alan says

: Nice i have beat it about 5 times myself the game never get's old what other game do you play.

: I play all sorts of game i play Final Fantasy,Super Mario,Resident Evil,Xenosaga. I play almost anything there is.It's pretty cool that we have another guy in here that loves video games like myself we will get along really well.

15 Mins earlier

Someone walks into the door.

??? says

: Hello everybody I'm home.

: Ah Ai welcome home we have a very special guest staying with us for the rest of high school he will be going into first year of high school same as you so i would like for you to look after him at school for us make sure he gets around alright.

Ai says

: Yeah sure where is he from anyways.

: He is from the Florida in the USA so he has had a very long trip to get here.

Ai says

: I don't doubt it that is about a 16 hour flight.

: Alright let me introduce him to you don't be surprised if he faints he is also a very big fan of yours from the states.

Mr.Takahashi yells up to Alan

: Alan come down i want you to come and meet my Daughter.

As Alan comes down the steps and into the living room he see someone that he has be dreaming of seeing for 4 years as he stutters.

: Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Alan turns red and falls to the floor out cold.

Mr.Takahashi says

: Now you see what i mean i told you he would HAHAHAHA

A hour later

Alan start to move a little Ai-chan says

: Look he is coming to thank goodness.

Alan wakes up and says

: Wow what happened.

: You fainted you drop like a light back there you OK.

: Yeah i guess I'm alright how come i fainted.

He looks around the room and a few secs later he is face to face with Ai-chan.

: Wow i can't belive this Ai-chan is right in front of my eyes this is like a dream come true.

Ai says

: I have heard a lot about you and how you are such a big fan of mine. I tell you what i'm going to see what i can do to see if we can bring you on a tour of the H!P headquarters.

: You will really do that for me.

: Yeah i mean you are a big fan and you are also living with my family i'm sure i can make something happen.

Mr.Takahashi Spokes out you look tired let me show you to you room you start school tomorrow so you should take rest you have had a very very very long day.

He takes him up to his room and says

: This is your room get comfy and get some sleep.

Mr.Takahashi closes the door as Alan falls into a deep sleep.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
lol somehow I like the personal effect to it and the actual "dreaming"
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol somehow I like the personal effect to it and the actual "dreaming"
Thank you i will try my best on this story i will try to get chap 5 up today

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 5 - First Day Of School

It was 6:30 am and I was just waking up and I saw Ai-Chan next to me bed Ai-chan says.

: Hello there had a nice sleep.

: Yeah as a matter of fact i did.

: That's great today is the first day of high school for you. This is my 2nd year so i'm able to drive to school so i will take you to school. So get ready and we will go.

I woke and i was thinking to myself

: This should be a great day not only do i go to school with Ai-chan but i also get to ride in her car this has got to be the best thing in my whole life. Now then i shell take a shower and head off to school.

5 mins later we where in the car going to school Ai-chan turns around and says.

: I got some big news for you. I just got done talking to Tsunku are producer and i got you a tour of the UFA building today so after school wait for me at the main enternce and we will be on are way alright. Also one more think i want to introduced you to somebody so don't go to far from me alright.

: Yeah no problem i can't wait to meet this person.

Alan thinks to himself for the 15th time today.

: I'm likeing this more and more. Tho i hope i don;t run into any trouble today it is only the first day of school. I was bullied alot at my either school i had so much shit happen to me i just about snaped and went crazy i'm glad i got away from there.

At school we walked up to somebody with her backed turned she turned around and it was yet another Morning Musume member it was Kamei Eri  . And at that moment Alan got the stutters again like yesterday and falls to the ground out cold. Ai-chan told Eri.

: Yup i know he was going to do that if he keep this up he will faint 6 more times. Also he will be coming in with us to work i pulled some strings to get him in since he is part of the family now. He is a transfer stutdent from the US in Florida.

A mysterious voice from the crowd laughed at Alan.

: Look at the loser he fainted what a wus.

Ai-chan speaks out

: Hey why don't you mind your own alright.

: Alright let's get him to the nurses office.

30 mins later Alan finally comes to.

: O man did i faint again how embarrassing how many ppl where luaghing at me

Ai-chan spoke out

: Enough even the school bully has noticed you know so you might want to watch out for him he transferred here last year and has been reeking havoc since.

: That's just great i go from getting bullied at my other school to know possibly getting bullied here just my luck :(.

: Hey don't worry about just stick with the plan and you will be alright let's go to class alright.

10 mins later where in are homeroom the teacher started to speak.

: Hello and welcome to the first day of class i'm your teacher Ms.Fujimoto but since i'm not to into formality you can just call me Miki. Today in homeroom we will just speak about each other say hello's and whatnot. O right almost forgot this is are new Transfer student Alan Snyder he is from the USA hey Alan tells us alittle about yourself.

: Hello everybody some of you may already know from the episode i had at in the hall but for thos who don;t know my name is Alan Snyder and i'm from the state of Florida in America nice to meet all of you.

Alan looks around the class room and saw somebody that was Japanese he was american like the description she gave me about the bully. He got up and says.

: Hey there i know you from earlier you looked like a little bitch out there in the hallway.

Alan looks at him and says.

: you don't want to test me alright.

Ai plum faces herself and says to herself

: Alan that is the last thing you want to do. I told you to stick with the plan and what do you do you go and provoke the bully good going. Good luck kid.

The bully started to talk again

: Test you huh what you think you are some kinda big shot now.

: No i'm not no big shot all i know is i'm not going to take your shit alright.

: Good to know by the way my name is Alex you will be seeing alot of me for a very very very long time. I will make sure your life is misarable here you understand me.

: Yeah Yeah looking forward to it.

The school bell rings Ding Dong

: Alright make sure you guys come in here tomorrow with a better addutiude alright.

Outside of the class room the Alex came up to me and says.

: You got some balls coming in here like that tomorrow will be the start of your nightmare be here at 7 am sheap.

: Yeah alright i would love to see what you have planed for me.

10 mins later Alan meets up with ai at the main enterence Ai starts to speak.

: Wow you sure made a impression today didn't you do know that Alex will be all over you know right.

: Well to be honest i wasn't really thinking i just said things as it came to made. Yup my mouth never fails to get me into trouble o well i will just have to deal with it.

: Yeah i guess so anyways let's get ready to go to work i hope you are ready. And i also hope you won;t faint again like you did when you meet Eri.

: Yeah i'm good now just excitement overload it won;t happen again.

: Good God now let's get going.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
nice chapter making Alan a modest person :D
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
sorry for not updateing this yet i'm still working on chap 6 to make it a good story anyways i think i will work on this after my very first radio episode of J-pop Heaven hope you guys tune in.

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for the inactivity of this story but i will diffinaly for sure have a update for here within the next day or 2 so i hope you guys will watch for them

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for it to take so long for a update i have been very busy as of late

Chapter 6 - A Very Bad Day

Alan woke up with a smile on his face, thinking of the events that took place yesterday. He was getting ready to go to UFA to watch Morning Musume do there thing before he decided to speak outloud.

: Yesterday was the best day of my life; nothing will be able to top this not in a million years. :

Getting ready for school, Alan quickly realized that he wanted to meet with Alex today because he had something cool to show. Alan walks out of the house and says

: I'm off early. Someone from school wants to show me something so I'm off now. See ya guys later. :

10 minutes later he was at the school grounds. The person waiting for him was none other than Alex.

: Hmm, running a tad bit late aren't we? I don't like it when people are late for important things:

: Sorry. I had something I had to do before coming. I hope you can forgive me. :

: Yeah yeah I will let it slide this one time. Come follow me; I got something cool to show you :

: Alright it's just around the corner there. You go ahead and I will be there in a minute or two :

10 minutes later a girl runs down the hall screaming

: Quick, somebody come quickly! The new student is on the ground and he isn't moving. He looks like he is in very, very bad shape. His face is completely covered in blood and he looks like he has a broken leg :

Ai and Eri were togther when Ai spoke out

: What a new student? Is that who I think it is? Hurry up Eri! We got to go see if Alan is alright! :

Ai got there and looked at the mess that is Alan laying on the floor and said

: Damn it let me through. That is the guy that is staying with my family. :

: Alan hang in there alright. Someone call 911 right away we got no more time to loss he is in very bad shape. :

Eri got on the phone and called 911 the person on the other side picked up and said.

: This is 911 What is the probleam.:

Eri speaks

: Yes we have a very big probleam one of my friends is laying on the ground not moveing. He is still breathing thankfully, but it looks like he has a broken lag cuts on his face and other such damage plz get someone her quick he doesn't have much time. Get to the high school on northern road and fast. :

the lady on the other side said

: Alright we will have someone there in 5 mins just tell him to hang in there. :

Eri said

: Sure thing.:

Eri rushed over and told Ai the news she said

: Alright they will be here in about 5 mins. This isn't looking to good and he just got here who would do such a thing to nice sweet boy.

Ai said

: You got me but who ever did sure is going to get it. :

5 mins later the EMT Arived at the school.They hurry up to the boy locker room where the beating took place One of the EMT's said

: Wow we havn't seen a beating like this in a long time let's hurry up in get this young man to the hospital ASAP. :

They loaded him into the the ambulinecs and Ai went aswell as they rushed off to the hospital.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
whoa man down, hmm i wonder what happened?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
whoa man down, hmm i wonder what happened?
All the answers will be answered in the next chapter which hopefully won;t be long

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
There will a update to this very soon :)

Offline imcutek

nice fic I just started reading it today. I hope you  update it soon, Also I couldn't help notice that your from WPB, FL, I thought that was cool since I'm from Lake Worth, FL.

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
nice fic I just started reading it today. I hope you  update it soon, Also I couldn't help notice that your from WPB, FL, I thought that was cool since I'm from Lake Worth, FL.

Hey that's awesome i didn't know anybody that liked H!P 5 miles away that's kinda cool :) anyways i should be done with chap 6 today

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Transfer Student - Story 1 The School that didn't want him (update 12-29)
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 04:19:18 PM »
Chapter 6 . the video, the return and the sacrifice

2 Days after the attack

Alan in his hospital bed laying there with alot of bandages on his face and on his body.

Alan thinks to himself

: When i get back somebody has got hell to pay i'm going to go down each everyone of thos guys intill i find out who did this

and when i do i'm going to beat the hell out them like they did me.:

5 mins later Ai walks in the room and says

: Hey Alan how are you feeling you been out for 2 days somebody really did a number on you :

Alan looks at her with bad intentions in mind and says

: I feel like i got hit in the head with a damn shovel, then got beat on by baseball bats on my whole body ask me how i feel :

Ai said

: I can see your in a bad mood and you have the right to be. But i got something improtent to show you. It is a video type of the

attack. And i think you might want to take a look at it :

Ai puts in the video type and shows Alex and his thugs beating the hell out of Alan. The video stoped and Alan was like.

: That stupid son of a bitch i'm going to get him there will be hell on earth for him and his friends you can take this to the bank :

: Yeah my body my be in so much pain right now but i tell you this. This pain that i feel now is going to be nothing to what i do to him :

Ai says

: You will have time for that soon enough intill then get some sleep you should be out of here in about a week :

Alan says

: I better be i'm getting sick of this hospital already :@ :

6 Months later 12-28-2010

Ai was standing next to Alan's locker when she saw Eri come up to the locker then Ai said

: Alan Should be coming back today i'm actually quite excited. The thing is i still wouldn't want to be the person or persons that did that

to him 6 months ago :

Eri said

: Yeah who ever did this are guys that don't deserve to be here at this school they should get exspelled or jailed even :

Then all of a sudden Alex comes up to the locker and put his arm by Ai's body and says

: Well well aren't we looking fine today. What this i hear about Alan coming back here. I'm surprised that after the beating he got last summer that he

would show up here again. I mean after a beating like that i wouldn't want to show my face here again :

Ai back up alittle bit and say

: Don't get to close. I know what you did :

Alex then looked in shock and said

: You know about what :

Then the lights go out and thunder starts rolling then a voice started to speak

: Alex you tryed to kill me and that i can not have. You will feel the evil of Alan S :

Alan let's out a evil laugh. The lights turned on then Alex started to run. He opened a door then the lights go out again.

Alex is saying in fright

: What the hell is going on here :

The lights turn back on and right in front of the door he opens was a hospital bed.

Then Alex run back over to Ai and Eri and asked them what the hell is going and Ai said

: I have no idea you going to have the figuer that out for yourself :

The lights turn out again and Alan side

: Alex your time is coming. I will get to you and your friends that tryed to kill me. And when you time dose come you won't know where you won't know when :

: Alex i'm behind you :

The lights turn back on And the figuer of Alan was standing right there the lights turn off again and 5 secs later turned back on again. Alan was gone.

Alan said with the lights on

: Enjoy the ride Alex. Enjoy the ride right to hell :

Alex said

: This can't be happening i thought i finished him off and now he haunting me :

Ai said

: well that is your probleam now you deal with :

3 Hours later in the lunch room

One of Alex's friends was getting lunch when all of a sudden the lights go out. All the students were like not again

Then Alan Voice started talking again

: You know who you are that attack me this summer now you going to feel what it is like to be tortured.

Your going to feel the pain that you, your friend, and Alxe showed and made me feel. There is no exscap.

You see the lights are out and you can't see anything. Do you know what's happening right.

As i spake you mind is in a state of panic you don't know where to run you don't know where to hid.

The thing is you can not run and you can not hid. I will find you :

Then the lights turn on and a wicked sight was found and somebody looked up and sai

: Holy shit look up everybody there is someone hanging from a A symble :

Everybody looked up in fright and the lights go out again.

: This is only just the start anybody that gets in the way of what i need to do they will get hurt and they will be sacrificed like this man did :

Alan let out a evil laugh.

Lights go on again and Alan is seen right below the symble with his eyes rolled back inside of his head. still laughing with a evil tone

The lights go out again then back on instently he is no longer there.

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
If there is any WWF/E fan or wrestling fans in the house they would like this one it's going to be a mix of alot of things cuz alot of ideas for the story :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
nice chapter but gotta watch the spelling errors in the chapter but GJ :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife