JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Koi no Vacance

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66524 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hi! I am Arisa from the AKB sections (points) but however... due to some circumstances... I will be writing fanfics here for a while... MAYBE. I'm still not very confident of any characterizations or whatsoever so please teach me well. ;___; I've only been an MM fan for like... 2 months? 3 months? LOL OTL I don't remember ;_________;

So please take a cent to read my second oneshot! (maybe I'll post the first one... someday OTL)

----------

Valentine’s Day Chocolate (TakaGaki Version) (This had an AtsuMina version thus the label =])
Takahashi Ai/Niigaki Risa
A/N: This piece is dedicated to Kawaii_beam. Now if this magnanimously fails... please blame her OTL. 

------
A soft hand made its way to a short haired female’s cheek as it slowly trailed down from the face owner’s temple to the mouth. Parting the lower lip slightly, and the other hand simply popped in a small rectangular chocolate in the mouth.

“How is it?”

“... Hmmm... Sweet...”

The now-free hand previously holding the chocolate softly made its way to the back of the head of the short haired female as another pair of lips covered the previously parted one. A dexterous tongue actively made its way inside the short haired female’s lips, trying to desperately taste the sweetness.

“—Mhphm—Risa—“  The older female’s hands found it’s way from the long haired female’s shoulders up to her hair and started ruffling them, trying to sneak in an inhale. “You’re---today---“

Risa lazily opened her eyes to meet with Ai’s as she parted their lips, faces still in close proximity. Without speaking any word, she closed the gap once more between their lips, slowly pushing down an Ai on her own bed.

It was one of those days Risa just suddenly barged into Ai’s house, but since it was an occassion it was okay. At first, the older female had feigned scolding the younger girl for being there in front of her doorstep instead of preparing for the tour she would graduate in.

“—Risa—“

“I’ve missed you,” came the immediate reply. “You don’t know how sad I am when you’re away... I miss you...”

“I’m sorry...” Just right after those words had slipped out of the actress’ mouth, they were once again captured in another hungry kiss.

“No... that’s not what I want to hear, Ai-chan...” Risa spoke, almost begging, depression present in her voice, longing seen in her eyes. “That’s not what I want to hear...”

“Mhm.” Takahashi Ai nodded lazily as she caught up in breathing from the previous hungry kiss. She fixed Risa’s hair that she had previously ruined and softly patted her head by her bangs. “I miss you too...”

Their eyes made contact. The moment Ai had said those words, a lone tear escaped Risa’s left eye and dropped on to Ai’s cheek. She let out a chuckle and wrapped her arms around Risa’s neck and pulled her towards her until the younger girl’s neck was resting on the crook of her neck and shoulder.

“Don’t cry~” Ai comforted. “You’ll be fine. Trust me, okay?” She felt a nod on her shoulder.

“Ai-chan...” And then a sniff.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Risa.”

END.
A/N: Seriously, part of me wanted to turn it into a smut. LOL.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:58:56 AM by arisa03 »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
yay~ you litsened to me~~lol you will be fine~ and everyone here will say the same! cute takagaki is cute~ even if there's a sad risa-chan ;3; and you should post that 1st one too! or i'll bribe you with something else when i fnd it lol :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is my first time commenting on somebody's post so:
I Loved it!  :thumbup
Keep it up!
And of course that first one you spoke about should be here! I shall root for you and the RabuRabu~ :heart:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Takagaki raburabu~><
Good job author-san~ do your best from now on!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
good job on this and your akb fics have been spectacular too keep up the good work :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Kissy Takagaki is win in my book!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kawaii beam: I did ;A; Thank you so muh Kiwi-han. ;A; I'll go post the first one now jaksjdsakas. xD

@Koei: Hello! I'm glad you decided to comment on posts ;A; Thank you very much for reading!

@risa_ai: Thank you very much! Yoroshiku!

@kurosawa87: Thank you very much! ;A; I didn't know you read my AKB fics. OTL. Thank you! ;A;!

@rndnweird: Thank you very much! I'm quite a fan of your works as well ;A; Even the smut ones! ;A: maybeIshouldreplytoBlack&Bluesoyou'dupdateit/shot Thank you!

----------
Snow Angel
Takahashi Ai/Niigaki Risa
Author’s Notes:
This is actuall an Xmas fanfic requested by a good friend in tumblr and it’s no way Christmas now. But I guess if it’s TakaGaki it’s never too late ;A;. I hope you enjoy this short drabble/shot of sorts ;A;

------------

December 24, 2011 Past 11:30pm

Tokyo Park was surrounded by snow and couples sitting on the benched. A large Christmas tree stood erect at the center of the park decorated with colorful Christmas lights and, of course, the natural snow falling from the sky. The tree was surrounded by a metal rail where a short female with short brown/ash colored hair stood leaning her back on the railing.

She wore brown boots up to her legs, black leggings and shorts, a white inner blouse with a beige trench coat over her full get up. Blue mittens were clasped around the metal railing as the female with short brown/ash colored hair looked up at the sky snow falling on her face.

It had been two months... or yet barely two months since her graduation from the group. The feeling of emptiness rang around her as her usual surroundings were no longer filled with her companions and most of all the smile of her beloved best friend.

Right now, she was on a solo. She must survive outside of the group, she must survive standing on her own two feet... leaving her duties to her beloved who seemed quite troubled on her departure. However, if she could’ve taken back her words of graduation she would’ve, but she didn’t.

The two of them talked it over, knowing that everything will work out. Everything would be fine, and they could rely on each other, promising that they’ll always be by each other’s side.

The short-haired twenty five year old female chuckled to herself as scenes for the recording of her memorial video played in her vision: the act of her involuntarily—most likely in embarrassment—hitting her beloved best friend on the head twice for surprising her. She thought she was going to be alone, but she wasn’t. In the end, even through her departure, they were still together.

She removed her hands from the railings and opened it palms up in front of her as snow continued to fall on her mitts. She ignored the snowflakes on her hair and instead rubbed her hands on her arms, trying to warm herself up.

“WAH!”

“UWOOOH! $#(*@#&&*!%^@*!@)$(@!!” Speaking unknown words in her infamous Fukui dialect with a low and deep manly voice, she turned around to face the direction of the voice that had just surprised the twenty five year old as she brought up two of her hands up in front of her as if she was preparing for a Karate fight.

The other female leaned on the railing as she burst into a fit of laughter. There was that familiar, short, shoulder-length brown hair, that not too deep but not too high voice. “You never change, Ai-chan!”

“Gaki-san! You know better than doing that!” Takahashi Ai placed a hand on top of her beating heart, trying to calm her overdriven reflexes. “I thought I was gonna die.”

“Sorry. Sorry. It was too tempting. It wouldn’t hurt to try.” Niigaki Risa removed a few tears starting to form on her eyes from too much laughter. “And I thought you promised not to call me Gaki-san anymore.”

“Sorry, it was reflex, Risa,” Ai called her by her first name as she smiled shyly at the younger female before her.

“Now that feels much better.” Risa walked towards the female, removing her own scarf and wrapping it around the older female before dusting her hair of the snowflakes. “I’m sorry I made you wait for me.”

“It’s okay,” Ai answered as she nuzzled the hand on her head and smiled. “Shall we?”

“Do you have any place you plan to go to?” Gaki-san asked her out of curiousity. “Because I, for one, don’t.”

“I don’t either. My house?” Takahashi Ai offered as she watched Risa snake in her arm around her waist for a warm snuggle.

“I don’t have anything against that.”

~~0~~

December 25, 2011 past 12:03am

“I’m home~” After opening the door to her humble home, Takahashi Ai stepped inside and waited for her companion to go inside as well.

“I’m back~” Niigaki Risa spoke and smiled at the female in front of her.

“Welcome home.” Ai rode onto the joke and opened her arms as if signaling the younger person to hug her. Instead, Risa opened her arms instead and motioned for the older one to come at her instead. In one of those rarest cases, Ai stepped into Gaki’s presence and hugged the female. “Merry Christmas.”

“I could totally get used to this, Ai-chan,” Niigaki Risa whispered into Ai’s hair. “Merry Christmas.”

They parted for a moment before they looked at each other’s eyes, grinning like idiots or like fresh young lovers who had just gotten together for the first time.

Without words spoken...

... they shared a kiss under the snowfall where an angel may be casting a spell for those two young lovers.

END.

A/N: idk. I just wrote it. Pardonpardonpardon. 
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Snow Angel [Late] (TakaGaki) 2/19
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 01:19:48 AM »
yay~ u posted the other one too >3< im happy you know~ :deco: lol

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 02:06:52 AM »
Nice one.  Yeah I read the akb fics to see how they are in general, which has been good overall :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 04:51:44 AM »
It's so short and sweet! Mmm, love it!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 06:35:27 AM »
You're the angel here. Writing fluff and making me grin like an idiot. :D

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »
Fluffy TakaGaki is fluffy :lol: I'm gonna imagine these two spending more fluffy together-times after Gaki's graduation :inlove:

Offline Cyannie

• dero~
  • TakaGaki fangirl
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 03:27:03 AM »
Valentine's Day Chocolate

A/N: Seriously, part of me wanted to turn it into a smut. LOL.
you should have 8D

Snow Angel

oh... this is the one i requested from you isn't it LOOOOOL!!!
so no need to comment on it 8)

btw, if you do have a pm list for this, kindly put me in 8D!
actually for any momusu fics you have, just put me in please

「Ascension」______________「新垣里沙」______________「Photobook」

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 03:47:59 PM »
I think you fullfil the shipping needs around here. A bit of fluff never hurt anyone. And you have the  :deco: seal of approval from the Queen of Fluff herself.

Screw the fear of a characterization miss and keep doing what you do. I look forward to the day I can put this: :nya: as a reply to something you wrote.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 01:48:41 AM »
http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=jQIJc4xI66U

A/N: I really wish you'd listen to it while reading, for full effect. :) Also, this is not proofread by my proofreader. But I really wanted to share it here. :)

-------------

Yume Kara Samete
夢から醒めて
"Awoken From a Dream"

There were lights, and I saw nothing else but black. It was raining, my clothes were heavy. I didn’t know what happened, but I was tired. Very, very tired.

I've gotten a little used to it, but even so I yearn

I looked at your retreating back as you went with him. You were smiling. It was really impossible, wasn’t it? For something so impossible to become real, I knew you weren’t like that.

You respected me and I respected you. It’s been three months, I’m sorry. I just can’t help it.

I remember when I'm looking at the night stars

Do you remember? We used to be like this.

We used to go to the rooftop of our school and looked at the beautiful night sky, the lively lights of the city, and the lights of cars at the roads. It was wonderful scenery, it makes you wonder;

“I wonder what everyone is doing right now?” and you’ll just immediately counter it.

“You know, you’re weird.” Then chuckle. It’s so cute.

Then, you just can’t help it you know? Those times when you just follow your heart instead of your brain.

Stupid heart.

Even though I chose this, I regret it, isn't it strange?

Even if I told you, myself, our friends I’ll never regret anything in my life and that includes letting you go.

It’s been a three years.

… I just can’t seem to bear and see you. I heard you’ve been looking for me, is that the one for your wedding?

Ah, I already heard from Eri. Congratulations!

I strolled down the park as I see families and their children playing with each other. We would never be capable of doing that, would we?

Suddenly I felt something drop onto my hand. Something wet as I immediately wiped it.

Ah, was it gonna rain today? I seriously shouldn’t go out alone, shouldn’t I?

You know, being rain girl and all. This rain continued on dropping to the ground, right in between my feet. Was it really going to be like this?

I'm still putting on the same show of courage

There was this single instance that I saw you in the supermarket. He was holding on the cart, and you were chatting with him happily.

I should’ve just run away. I know you though, you’ll get worried…

So I approached the two of you.

“Hey,” I greeted. You looked shocked, I chuckled. “I was passing by so I dropped by to say Hi.”

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled at me too. He’s such a kind person isn’t he? He’s so lucky to have you.

“Wa—“

“I have to go now. Have a nice day!” I told you and him and walked away.

Was it going to rain again today? I’m not really sure. I didn’t bring an umbrella.

Hey, can you hear my voice?
Hey, can you feel my heart?
I'm still looking at the same sky and same sea now

Sometimes I still wonder, the world is amazing isn’t it? Like… how the people invented things like the wheel. Hehe, before you’d always listen to me ramble on and on about this.

You’ll always be there to be the straight man, but now… there’s no one there to do that for me. If I called for you when I need you… will you hear me? Hear the needs of my heart?

Some people say;

“The world is small.”

If I look at the moon, would you be looking at it too? If I looked at the sea… will you be looking at it too?

… thinking of me? I guess not.

I chuckled to myself.

Hey, can you hear my voice?
Hey, can you feel my heart?
This wind will bring it to me, just like always

There were days that I wished you had chosen me. I was only concerned of your happiness… I’m happy that you’re happy now.

Why can’t I get over it… and just be happy too like I promised? I’d like to apologize for that.

You know how much I hate apologizing, but I’ll do it for you, many many times. Until you forgive me.

I really think there’s no one else for me, but you.

But I’m not for you.

If I could go back to the past, I'd cross time
Will you wait for me in that town?

If we met again three years ago… would your answer be different? Would it be the same?

It would be the same… wouldn’t it? I mean, you’re married now, right?

I’m sorry I couldn’t attend your wedding even if I promised to be your maid of honor. It is indeed the most important event in a woman’s life. It only happens once in your life, only if you wish it to be that special.

I wanted to do it with you. We know that’s not possible though.

I think it’s gonna rain again, I looked up at the sky.

God, are you playing with me?

Yes, I can hear your voice
Yes, I can feel your heart
I wanted to see a dream with the same future and hopes

… I’ve always wanted to be with you. I don’t know why am I so stupid? I’m supposed to be the most reliable one too…

For two years… I looked for you. I looked for you everywhere. I knew you were avoiding me. That’s what I deserve don’t I?

I mean look at what I did to you. That must’ve hurt… quite a lot. I’m so stupid. Then you call me smart and reliable.

You must be kidding me.

Yes, I can hear your voice
Yes, I can feel your heart
I feel it with this skin, just like always

I felt something wet drop onto the top of my hand. Is it raining? I attempted to look at it, but I couldn’t. Am I shaking? Or Am I being shaken?

“No! No! Don’t go! DOCTOR! PLEASE! SOMEONE!”

Eh? Is that you? Are you alright?

“DON’T! DON’T LEAVE ME! I’M SORRY!”

That’s supposed to be my line. Don’t say that. Why are you apologizing to someone like me? I’m so happy that I found you though. You’re still pretty…

“What happened?” A male voice… ah… did you finally found someone too?

“I don’t know! She moved her hand, then… then suddenly… her heartbeat’s fluctuating! Doctor! Please do something!”

I felt something drop onto my hand again. Are they droplets of rain? I closed my eyes as more of those wetness covered my hand.

Why only my hand though? I attempted to open my eyes. Then I saw you, being dragged out of the room. You were behind a mirror window. Are you leaving again?

“RISA!”

When I awaken from my dream, you aren't here

You called my name. I’m so happy… I thought I wouldn’t ever hear that voice again. I thought I wouldn’t see you again.

Ah… but Ai-chan… why are you crying? What happened?

Did I do something?

“…’m…”

“Eh? Risa? Risa?”

“…sorry…”

“What? What are you saying? RISA!”

I’m sorry Ai-chan.

“…ti….d…”

“Eh?”

“…tired…”

I’ll rest for a bit. I’ll see you later.

My memories are changing, they're fading
I'll welcome a new tomorrow

“RISA! NO! DON’T! DON’T GO TO SLEEP!” Takahashi Ai held onto her hand as she closed her eyes.

The doctors and nurses started rushing inside the room, sooner or later she was pushed out of the room.

“Risa!” Ai placed both of her hands on the mirror as she watched her being used revived.

“Ai-chan!” A different voice came in. Ai immediately turned to the direction of the voice.
“Eri! Sayu!” Ai walked towards them and immediately broke. “She’s… she’s leaving me again…”

“Be strong, Ai-chan.” Sayu comforted the female and hugged her. “Gaki-san is strong. She looked for you for two years, never married the man who has been cheating on her just to find you. I’m sure he won’t give up now.”

“This is all my fault…” She cried harder onto Sayu’s shoulder. “If I hadn’t ran away… she wouldn’t…”

“Don’t blame yourself. She won’t like that, would she?” A smaller girl with her hair up in twintails entered in two with two Chinese girls and another female with crutches.

“She’ll be fine, Takahashi-san.”

“Sou, sou!”

“You should be strong too!”

Then a flat line.

…. At the end of the flat line, was a heartbeat.

“Ai-chan!” Risa stepped into the pedestrian lane.

“No! Niigaki-san. Stay away!” Takahashi Ai shouted at the other said.

Then lights filled the streets as a rushing truck crashed. There was blood everywhere, blood… everywhere…

That was an event that happened one year ago.

She went everyday… wondering the same thing every month.

She was awake the whole time… but entirely in denial.

“If I’m dreaming… please wake me up.”

“You’re not. I love you.” Niigaki Risa sat up from her hospital bed and smiled at the female seated on her bedside.

“oh god, that’s so cheesy I’m getting goosebumps.” Tanaka Reina chimed in as she held onto her arms.

“Way to ruin the atmosphere when it was getting so g—“ Sayu was about to reprimand the female when her eyes widened.

“They’d still kiss in front of us even if we di—SEE!” Reina pointed at the two. Sooner or later, everyone else was pushed out of the room, thanks, Eri and was made to wait in the lobby.

“I’m sorry it took me so long.”

“Damn right.” Ai nodded. “I’m sorry, I ran away.”

“That’s just like you anyway.”

“Are you sure this isn’t just a dream?”

“We’ve woken up from the nightmare.”

“Together, huh?”

(Yume Kara Samete/END)

justposthereifanythingisconfusingorwhatx.x

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Yume Kara Samete (06/12)
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 01:56:52 AM »
D: *hugs u* i love u u know that satsu? and that song! i swear i have a love and hate relationship with it, like idk there's something about it that just makes me depressed^^; XD overall i loved it ;3; and im happy aigaki woke from the nightmare! ;3;

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 02:00:21 AM »
^ See? I just told you, I woke up crying to that song. lmao. it reminds me of a Korean song I have a love-hate relationship with too lmao.

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 02:51:40 AM »
Then a flat line.
:shock: :gyaaah: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :frustrated:

…. At the end of the flat line, was a heartbeat.
:mon exhaust:
JESUS CHRIST WOMAN!  You nearly gave me a heart attack Dx  :panic:  Man...I don't know how long I was holding my breath...but geez...:3

Ahhhhh!~  that was terribly scary!  But it was so cool at the same time! :O  Wonderful job Arisa!  WONDERFUL ~  :deco:
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 04:04:53 AM »
I nearly died. But I got revived. xD then I died again. So now i'm a ghost. :P

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
Just because Kiwi-chan requested for it to be posted. x3 (Unedited)

Spoiled Brat
Takahashi Ai x Niigaki Risa
A/N: A few days after Risa had moved into Ai’s simple abode, Ai-chan needed to go to Fukui for work, leaving Risa all alone for most of the day.

*includes issue about Ai’s scandal 8D

=**=**=**=**=**=
It had been around for in the afternoon when Ai was able to catch a ride home. She had been ambush interviewed sanspo regarding the scandal with Abe Kouji-san. She sighed at the memory of it, she knew someone who would absolutely hate it. But if it meant that that person would act spoiled and bratty; such a cute side, she doesn’t mind it at all.

Takahashi Ai keyed her door open and said a mellow ‘Tadaima’ only to see her house all dark as if no one had been living in there. “Uwaah… did she leave?” The older female scratched her head and removed her shows, proceeding to walk inside her ‘abandoned’ house for a lack of a better term.

She half-expected the female to be in the living room sulking but she wasn’t there, or so she thought.

“Okaeri.” A low voice said in almost a whisper.

“GWUAH!” Ai turned around to find the female she had been looking for seated at the side of the couch leaning on the arm rest, both her legs up, arms hugging her knees as her head nestled atop them. “Risa! You scared me! Don’t do that.”

“You’re one to talk.” The female answered and pouted. Her short brown hair was left to dry as if she had just finished taking a shower.

“Aww, what did I do now?” Ai cooed as she sat beside the female who scooted away, if that was even possible. “Risa…”

“You left me all alone here.” Risa answered and pouted the loneliness evident in her tone. “You know how I hate it when I’m alone and it’s my day off too.” She sighs and puffs her cheeks.

Ai thought this was definitely cute. Of all the 10 years that Ai-chan was with Gaki-san during their Morning Musume days, because of Fujimoto Miki’s sudden departure, they became leader and sub-leader respectively at such a young age. She had to act responsible and mature, which denies her of this kind of behaviour that only Ai-chan can see.

“Abe-san.” Ai heard the female mention and she immediately just chuckled. “I know, I mean I know you’re just friends.”

“Yup.”

“I mean come on, at least be in a scandal with someone even better-looking.”

“Now that was mean.”

“Sowwy.”

Ai smiled at her cute and spoiled big brat on the couch as she moved closer to the female. Risa tried to move away again as if she could still press herself farther from the female now sitting beside her when she’s cornered by the arm rest.

“Risa.”

“What?”

“Look at me.”

“Do not want.” The female pouted again and hid her face on her arms to avoid seeing the female.

“Come on, baby. Look at me~” Ai tried to coo and gently touch the girl’s arm. When her touch wasn’t rejected, she knew Risa was just definitely acting mad at her. She decided it was time to spoil her big baby.

“Don’t baby me. Do not want.” Risa answered again not budging from her position.

“See, I had to go to Fukui today for job.” Ai explained and took one of Risa’s arms and then trailed her hand down to her hand and entwined them.

“You should’ve woken me up and took me with you.” Risa pouted, lifting her head up a bit to show her eyes.

“You were tired from play rehearsals since yesterday, how can I wake you up when you’re sleeping all so comfortable and adorable?” Ai explained and kissed Risa’s hand, immediately eliciting a blush on the forever expressive bean’s face.

“Y- You still shouldn’t have left without a word.” Risa insisted. She stared at Ai’s sincere eyes and she knew that the older female was telling the truth. She just wanted attention, that’s all.

“You know, Risa, I know you’re not good at being alone. People might think you’re all so strong and independent because you’re so mature and—“

“But I’m dependent to y—“

“Shh, shh. Let me finish baby.” Ai kissed Risa’s forehead and watched the younger girl nod at her. Ai never let go of Risa’s hand as she played with the bean’s fingers. “You’re so mature and you think a bit different from other girls. But the truth is that you’re just like any young person, you have your own weaknesses and your own strengths. That’s why I’m here for you.”

“But—“

“What did I say?”

Risa looked at her expectantly and pouted as she blushed. “Let you finish…”

“Good.” Ai patted her head and kissed her forehead. “I’m not perfect either. I’m such a rash leader that I need you to keep me in line. I’m forgetful that’s why you always remind me of things. That’s why I need you.”

Ai entwined their fingers together and took Risa’s other hand as the younger girl faced her while they sat on the couch.

“You complete me, and I complete you. Isn’t it so?” Ai grinned as Risa blushed and smiled.

“OH THAT WAS SO CORNY, AI-CHAN!” Risa said as she playfully thrown away Ai’s hand to the side and crossed her arms followed by a pout. Ai laughed with that playfully nose scrunch smile. “Ah geez and I can’t believe I fell for that.”

“It’s because you love me to fall for that.” Ai told her and ruffled the bean’s hair.

Instead of usually disliking it, she leaned into the touch and slowly hugged Ai burying her face on the older’s collarbone.

“Sou ne.” Risa agreed and nodded. Ai wrapped her arms around Risa’s shoulders as they hugged.

“I still don’t know why you’re so scared of being left alone, though.” Ai asked, the bean lifted herself up from the older female and looked at her.

“I guess, I’m just not used to it.” Risa answered. She turned around on her back and laid her head on Ai’s lap as the female started to play with her cute short hair. “You just don’t know how much a lot of people told me if I’m fine or okay because I looked so lonely after your graduation.”

“Ah mou, I thought I had apologized for that already.” Ai pouted at the female who just poked her cheek.

“I know. I’ve forgiven you for it even before you apologized for it.” Risa smiled at her.

“Ah damn. Stop being so adorable and aging backwards!” Ai said as she immediately dove downwards to kiss the younger girl full on the lips completely catching her off guard.

“You’re one to talk—“

“No talking when I want you.” Ai growled at the female and captured her lips once more in a hungry kiss.

In the end, they would still be together.

(Spoiled Brat/END)

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Koi no Vacance