JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread  (Read 140883 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« on: August 09, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »
The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread

Name/AKA:
Favorite Team:
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:
Reason why you like AKB48:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Re: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:30 PM »
Name/AKA: Dave
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami
Favorite Team: A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ohe Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Honegumi
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Bird
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I first heard of AKB in December 2006 and from what I could see they looked like a more pervy version of Morning Musume, never really a bad thing. I didn't really take a great deal of notice of them though but I did really like "Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru" when it was released and made sure to get hold of the stage albums as soon as they were available. There was five or six songs I really liked but other than that I just kind of thought they were okay, they never really stuck with me.
It was early last year when I realised that H!P had taken over my life and was actually starting to get a little fed up with hearing the same stuff all the time. I realised that there weren't going to be too many similar groups around and so rather than look for a new one I decided to give AKB another, more serious try. I downloaded some random videos and saw clips of the live shows which made me want to get hold of some. I managed to get hold of A4 and isntantly loved it. It basically all grew from there; before then I'd really only known about 15-20 of the girls and didn't really know anyhting about them but I kind of made it my mission after that to find out as much as I could. Since then I've seen them take over H!P as my favourite music act and I haven't looked back.
Reason why you like AKB48: A lot of non-AKB fans say that in comparison to H!P the girls have "no personality", and at first this was something I found it hard not to agree with. This has now become a plus point for me though; as I've realised that not only do the girls have shed loads of personality, they ahve far more than the majority of H!P members ever convey. The whole "character" thing isn't taken to the extremes and so when you see the girls talking to each other they actually seme like real people rather than products of the industry, making them far more believable. Of course the music is important too and unlike a lot of other idol stuff I think that some of the lyrics in AKB songs are genuinely good and can even be clever and witty at times, certainly a stand out feature amongst a lot of other idol groups around now. Seeing them in Paris helped give them that boost of Momusu that they needed for me too as I'd never experienced anything quite like it. Actually speaking to Miichan and seeing the girls so close was...well I'm not even going to bother trying to put it into words. I basically burst into tears when I finally got to see one of their shows; I've not much shame in saying that as I'm sure I'd do it again. :monster:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 10:42:57 PM »
Name/AKA: SomethingWild
Favorite AKB48 Member: Matsui Rena
Favorite Team: Old Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Yagami Kumi, Maeda Atsuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru

When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I saw their Aitakka PV and Music Fighter performance, and I thought it was cool. However, at the time I just got into Morning Musume/H!P and I thought AKB was for pervs  :lol:. It wasn't until Sakura 2K8 I really got into them. I didn't like the singles they released before that one at the time. When I got my weekly 1ji59fun/AKBingo fix I really got to know them and started following them more closely. Then dramas like men-dol appeared which are just great fun.

Reason why you like AKB48: They genuinely enjoy what they do. It's great fun to watch them. Another thing I like is that they have quite of few proper guitar based songs, including pretty intense guitar solos and heavy backing tracks. Their show in Paris was unlike any concert I've seen before. Like I said, they enjoy what they do and their smiles and energy is contagious.

Extra questions:

Favorite stage: S3
Favorite Concert: JCB Hall Concert 2008
Who deserves more attention: Nakata Chisato, Moeno Nito
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:52:04 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline s4tsuk1

• Ocelot Juicer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 11:36:39 PM »
Name/AKA: Sarah
Favorite AKB48 Member: Akimoto Sayaka
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Sleeves
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: This is cruel.  Himawari.

When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:  I blame Dave.  I heard about them from Redux/Dave, and had a little listen, the singles were the ones that hooked me at first.  I still stayed a fairly casual AKB fan, only knew a few girls' names, hadn't seen the dramas (except Men-Dol), and wasn't too bothered about the stage DVDs.  I still preferred MoMusu, because I found their songs too catchy.  However, I started to get bored with them, and their new songs just weren't "doing it" for me like the older ones had.  They took too long to get into, didn't really catch me at first and were too mature.  Then I started to listen to team A's stages and went through A1, A2 , A3 and A4 relatively quickly, and became quite a fan of Team A, but I didn't really focus on the other teams other than the occasional listen.  I couldn't quite get the sheer energy and pep that is involved with them with just listening, then came Paris.  During the two months before, I delved further into AKB, watched some of their personal vids, and concert clips of my favourite songs.  Seeing them live really changed everything; I saw how much they put into their performances, and the girls' personalities shone through.  Since then, I can't stop loving them! 

Reason why you like AKB48:  They can actually sing.  One of my problems with MoMusu stems from girls like Sayumi and Koharu who can't sing.  Although Kasai has an "interesting" voice, she's still got the talent, and all the other girls range from good to excellent.  They're all normal girls who have a passion for singing and doing what they do.  I enjoy watching them for their talent, their stage presence, and the daft things that they do otherwise.  They're definitely my favourite artists, and if my iPod would scrobble properly, they'd have beaten MoMusu to a pulp on my Last.fm.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »
Name/AKA: Amy/Blu-Cherri/BluCherri
Favorite AKB48 Member: *
Favorite Team:K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:Saeki Mika(I know she hasn't left yet but not long now :( )
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Chocolove(chosen more the songs over No Sleeve's)**
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:Mori e Ikou
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Aitakatta on Music Japan
Reason why you like AKB48: Just everything about their concept, the members the songs the dances the outfits the videos...just everything.  The love they have for their fans etc.  A really big thing for me is the variety of songs that they get through the stages format.

*I have a top 5 which I still can't break down to a top number 1 but my top 5(in no order) are.
Akimoto Sayaka
Kuramochi Asuka
Kitahara Rie
Ono Erena
Kashiwagi Yuki

**Secretly(ok not so secretly) I really want to put Honegumi here o.o
I can't help it their songs make me so happy when I listen to them >_<

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 01:03:52 AM »
Name/AKA: Ange
Favorite AKB48 Member: Sayaka Akimoto
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:  Maimai?
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Chocolove
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Mushi no Ballad

When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: In 2007, when I had already left the H!P fandom, some of my friends began to send me lots of AKB48 videos and pictures. At first I didn't pay attention and I really disliked them XD
But one day, a friend showed me the perfect video... Blue Rose and I got hooked... Totally doomed. And fell for Sayaka, of course.

Reason why you like AKB48: Because their songs are different (or used to be). Their lyrics go beyond the pure image most idols want to reflect. I mean, they have actual lesbian songs! Even though their latest singles have been happy, their stages keep that wide vision of the world. I love that. Also, I like the "idol you can meet" thing. Things have changed a bit, though. But, even if things have changed, they are still the girls you can meet. I love the fact you can write to them and send them presents, and you're sure they will read those letters and keep the present. And they're gonna remember you... That's the most amazing thing ever. They appreciate their fans and I hope that never changes.

I'll never regret the girl I chose as my favorite, and I'll never change her. Loyalty is the first virtue of a fan.

:wub:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:13:29 AM by Angritty »

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 03:04:38 PM »
Name/AKA: Shumatsu Samurai
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kuramochi Asuka  :wub:
Favorite Team: K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai  :oops:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Chocolove
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Boku no Taiyou - Even though there are now songs that I like more or listen to more often, it has a special meaning to me.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: The first time I went to the theater out of curiosity. I knew about them before but they were just another idol group. But since I was there, why not give it a shot? A few days later I lined up to see my first show...
Reason why you like AKB48:
I don't know how I'd feel about them if I hadn't seen them live and experienced the whole "idols you can go meet" thing, but since I have, I can say that it's the main reason for liking them. Even before I came to Japan, my interest in H!P was declining. I've been a long time fan and didn't want to give it up easily and tried my best to revive the fandom. But even there, I failed. Going to concerts, going to the shops - it was nice to be able to do that but the songs remained bad (personal opinion!) and concerts or events were rare and expensive. I've also met some of the most creepy people at the offical shops (personal experience again, please don't generalize). In contrast, AKB48 felt fresh and the concept was interesting.

When I went to see my first show, before the introduction of email based reservation, I had to get up in the middle of the night, take the first train to Akihabara and wait outside DonKi in the cold for almost six hours just to buy the ticket. That day my line was called almost last (entrance lottery) and I had to stand near the DJ booth, way in the back. My feet hurt like hell and I felt very tired. But the moment the show started, I knew that it was worth it. Even from my position I was able to clearly see them and the atmosphere was simply amazing.
Over the months, I was able to meet quite a few of them at different events and ultimately got my 2shot with my favorite member - something that (depending on who your favorite is) is almost impossible for the average H!P fan.
They're still just idols and I'm still just a fan - but I feel I'm getting so much more out of it.

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 03:58:22 PM »
Name/AKA: kiikoi
Favorite AKB48 Member: Yuko, Kasai
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ooie, Maimai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: watarirouka hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Skirt Hirari
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: August 2006, watched Skirt Hirari PV...the skirt..the bloomers :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
Reason why you like AKB48: sad after konkon's grad...i felt i needed something more than h!p, then i watched this skirt hirari pv...got a chance to download the A2 and A1 concert...these girls are amazing....the rest is history 8)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:03:25 PM by kiikoi »

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »
Name/AKA: clockface
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kashiwagi Yuki
Favorite Team: probably B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: has to be Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? - for special reasons
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: While my H!P fandom wasn't waning that much, the decline of Haromoni coinciding with the rise of AKB 0ji 59fun really clinched it for me. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch cute girls being tortured for our amusement?
Reason why you like AKB48: Too many things! With a minimum of 48 girls, there are no 'boring' members at any one time. The theater concept is rather innovative. The excellent costumes. "Request Hour set list best 100" is an awesome concert series. The girls being in different talent agencies means seeing them in a variety of things. Management 'surprises'. Their blogs, and I'll end it there.

Offline kahmshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 03:45:24 PM »
Name/AKA: Kahmshi
Favorite AKB48 Member:Yuko Oshima  :heart:
Favorite Team:hard to say,first it was team A ,but team K is really growing on me now ^^"
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:Oshima Mai,i really liked her and was so sad when she graduated
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: 10年桜 ,I fell for AKB48 with this song
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:I always had interest for them since their debut but wasn't very thrilled,but I saw some PVs and lives and falled in love with Acchan,who's my 2nd fav member now.And I think Akbingo is a big part of the fact I'm a fan now,this show is just awesome.
Reason why you like AKB48:I have a lot of reasons! I like the happy catchy and chorus type songs,the girls are funny and cute,I was just an H!P fan before,now I'm a fan of both!  :)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 03:45:46 AM »
Name/AKA: Datalanche
Favorite AKB48 Member: Ever evolving with the group. Rino Sashihara right now.
Favorite Team: Original B, New A (I hope)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Mai Oshima
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: *shrug*
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: BINGO! because it is from what was, in my opinion, AKB48's highest point.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I don't even remember, it's been a few years.
Reason why you like AKB48: Their TV shows are fun to watch, and unlike a lot of other very large groups, they are an awesome set of girls.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:58:35 AM by Datalanche »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
I always forget to reply to my own threads :doh:

Name/AKA: Masa aka Masashi-kun aka Baldie aka The Boss
Favorite AKB48 Member: I haven't found a "Rika" yet so I will just list my top favorites: Atsuko Maeda, Haruna Kojima, Mariko Shinoda & Tomomi Itano.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Natto Angels
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I wanted to revive this forum and somehow I ended up getting into AKB.
Reason why you like AKB48: AKB48 reminds me of the golden age of Hello! Project.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »
Name/AKA: Tom
Favorite AKB48 Member: Miyazawa Sae
Favorite Team: Probably K
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Either Watarirouka Hashiritai or Natto Angels
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: 言い訳 Maybe
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I saw an episode of AKBINGO and was immediately hooked.
Reason why you like AKB48: The biggest reason is actually because of their TV show.  I'm also a big fan of how they're being marketed with the "idols you can meet" concept.
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 08:50:44 AM »
Name/AKA: Ayla/ichijoujirena
Favorite AKB48 Member: Miyazaki Miho  :heart:
Favorite Team: Original Team B (B1/B2/ beginning of B3)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Inoue Naru  :wub:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Okashina Sisters (Koi no CHEWING was pimp, yo..)
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Junjou Shugi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Ermm...it was a few years ago, so I don't remember..
Reason why you like AKB48: They are special.  :heart: (lol, I dunno...there's just something about them)

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »
Hmm.  This looks like a good thread for my first post.

Name/AKA: Todd / Melchizadek
Age: 36 (And I do have a full time job, and do not live in my parents basement)  :P
Favorite AKB48 Member: Itano Tomomi  :heart:
Favorite Team:  It has been Team A, but will probably soon be Team K (with the changes)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Hoshino Michiru. Her singing voice is absolutely beautiful, I believe she's the only graduated member to release a solo album, and her surprise appearance at Mai's graduation brought tears to my eyes.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: I'd have to say Tsundere! It really is the perfect song for Tomochin.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: It was actually fairly recently. Saw Namida Surprise PV posted on someone's blog when it first came out. Liked it well enough to do a YouTube search and see their other PVs. At some point that day, I fell madly in love with Tomochin and had to see everything with her in it. Of course, the more I watched, the more I got to know the other girls and care about them as well. Now, I've seen all the stages and concerts, and even Densen Uta and Mendol. Will probably start on AKBingo next.
Reason why you like AKB48: The girls. Their personalities shine through in everything they do. That's why I want to watch AKBingo: to see more of those great personalities. I also love the stage show concept, because of my Theatre background. And the music can always lift my spirits when I'm having a bad day at work. I get funny looks from my coworkers sometimes, but they already know how obsessed I am with Japanese language and culture anyway.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
Hmm.  This looks like a good thread for my first post.
Welcome to JPH!P, Melchizadek! :welcome

Favorite AKB48 Member: Itano Tomomi  :heart:
Hell yeah! I'm no longer the only Tomochin fanboy here :twothumbs

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 06:30:03 AM »
I should do this \o/

Name/AKA: maliciel
Favorite AKB48 Member: As always I have a problem with this question. But maybe Ono Erena.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Sakura no Hanabiratachi (in French!)
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I just started watching AKB's various shows, and I quite liked them. I've always 'liked' AKB but not nearly enough to follow them. But their TV personalities are great enough that I actually do want to take the effort to follow them. I guess I'm late to the party, but I used to diss AKB before dissing AKB was cool, so does that make me fashionably late?
Reason why you like AKB48: Fresh, and vibrant. I like how AKB does not mask its intentions (it caters to the wota, of course), and the general honesty of it all appeals to me. Also, the fact that people won't assume I live in my parents' basement with a dakimakura with Atsuko Maeda printed on it is great, too.

Offline Bloo48

• Member+
  • Maybe is my excuse ... Acchan <3
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 01:04:15 AM »
Name:Christian
Favorite AKB48 Member:Atsuko Maeda
Favorite Team:A
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:No Sleeves & Ice
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY] DIFFICULT!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:By morning musume 3 years ago as it is according to their competence -_-
Reason why you like AKB48: The music! the music is varied and do not focus much on some certain kind of rhythm, like me are addictive. I repeat and repeat all the songs and new single makes me new trauma. XD

Amo todo AKB48  :wub:

Offline atsukogasuki

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »
Name:Franz
Favorite AKB48 Member:Atsuko Maeda
Favorite Team:A
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:watariroka
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY] kuroi tenshi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:when i  was  where  a friend  he  put in the computer  the song seifuku ja maiusuru i said  oh  my god who are these girls  :inlove:  it  was traslate the song in  my lenguaje and  iwas  reding  and  said  so much power  for me and  there was the  first tiem taht i wached  atsuko could not  believe she  was   intereting  and  since  there i love tyhis  girl a week later  iwas  again where my friend  but  this time he showme the song keibetsu   with this   was sunken to the teeth  every day  iwas listening the songs  1 month later iwas buy  my  firt dvd from their since   am  fan from akb :cow:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
^Welcome atsukogasuki!  :jphip:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial