JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - 1-21

Author Topic: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread  (Read 140884 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »
^ Welcome to JPH!P, metallica65! I hope you like The AKBar 8)

Offline metallica65

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »
i have a little question :)

how can i upload an avatar for my profile???

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
Welcome!

You go to "profile" --> "modify profile" --> "Forum profile" --> upload a pic or place a link to an uploaded pic --> "Chance profile."

Offline shahi

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2010, 01:41:07 PM »
Name/AKA: Shahnaz
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami
Favorite Team: A :roll:
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No sleeves
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Bird
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:I saw a Sakura no Hanabira-tachi, and since then my love began to them
Reason why you like AKB48: in the first is Takami in the second is Sayaka :inlove:

Offline maruchan27six

• Pyon Pyon Pyon
  • Member+
  • 今日も明日も明後日もキラ☆キラパワーぜん~かい
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »
Name/AKA: Maruchan
Favorite AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Ono Erena + Kasai Tomomi (Tonari No Banana unit)
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: FIRST LOVE
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:
I saw AKBINGO for the first time one night after randomly switching channels and thought "AKB48 is still around still, huh".I had no interest to continue watching but to my surprise, I stayed till the end and had a great time.I enjoy good laughs and for the first time ever thought idols can be funny and humorous too.
When I went to class, I saw a girl that I knew from somewhere but I couldn't tell right away.I greeted politely and sat next to her.We talked a lot and totally ignored the class.Then I woke up :?.It was only a dream :shocked.(Haha got you!).
The next week I watched AKBINGO again with hopes it will have the same magic effect on me again.It was then when I knew the girl in my dream was actually Ono Erena.
I told a friend about my "weird" experience and he told me that I have became a fan. :wub:
Ono Erena single handedly broke the wall of bad impressions I had about idols.
Reason why you like AKB48:
Wide variety of songs.The lyrics are cute and meaningful.Some are full with supportive messages that make you want to work hard for the whole day.
Wide variety of characters.I never get bored watching them perform on stages and in TV programs.

I am still trying to get to know the girls better and learn to accept who they are.If I hate someone who has thousands, maybe millions of fans, then something is wrong with me(my weakness is I usually ignore the good side of a person and only look at the bad side :thumbdown:).I think I am doing a great progress.For example, I didn't find Tomomi's voice annoying anymore.Yay for me!

Offline sanctuary1210

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 07:35:48 AM »
Name: sanctuary1210/wazawai6318
Favourite AKB48 member: Maeda Atsuko
Favourite Team: A
Favourite Graduated AKB48 member: Oshima Mai
Favourite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favourite AKB48 Song: Maybe RIVER?
When/how did you become an AKB fan:
I was looking around the Internet for random dramas to watch, and then one day I came across Mendol, which had a cool title in Chinese, so I watched it. My parents would really disprove of some of the content  :smhid, but I really liked the plot, so I kept watching. It really touched me to see how hard Kuu, Riku and Kai worked to become idols. But the thing that actually introduced me to AKB was Oogoe Diamond. I kept hearing it at the end of the show, so then a few months later I looked it up and then I found out about AKB. As with Mendol, the PVs were kinda  :smhid XDDD. I don't know what happened. Under normal circumstances, I would've stopped looking them up, but I think deep down I couldn't believe that those three that I saw working so hard in Mendol could actually be "bad" (i.e. sing songs like "Seifuku ga jama wo suru" XDD).
At first, I was more interested in Takamina (because of Kai), but then I found out about Acchan.

...  :lol:

But jokes aside, I really like Acchan's personality. I guess I really fall for the girl-next-door feeling?

Like in Persona, I like how hard the girls in AKB48 work to fulfill their dreams. It's so awe-inspiring, especially since they're around my age. And I like how natural they all are, with their girl-next-door feeling. What I respect most about AKB48 is how they can bring so many people together, in terms of both the members and the fans. Listening to their music, sometimes it gets annoying when the fans shout over their singing, but there's also those times when the fans cheer so loud and so together that it's just amazing. For example, when they sing along to "Dareka no tame ni", like in AX 2010 - it's unbelievable that so many people can sing in unison (and actually sound pretty decent), and not because it's their job or something, but because they all believe in AKB48 and want to cherish it.

Offline basti04

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2010, 07:00:26 AM »
Name/AKA:basti
Favorite AKB48 Member:Mayu Watanabe
Favorite Team:Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:none
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:Baby!Baby!Baby!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:I still don't know how..hahaha!i think i just accidentally clicked watarirouka's music video on youtube...
Reason why you like AKB48:because of Mayuyu and Rabutan! :lol:..i kinda idolized them because some of the girls in AKB are young..but they already fulfilled their dreams...maybe one day i can fulfill my dreams too!hahaha!

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 05:42:11 AM »
weeaaboo this shit in

Name: ronin
Favourite Team: 新チームB
Favourite Graduated AKB48 member: 大堀恵
Favourite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: チームYJ
Absolute Favourite AKB48 Song: 言い訳Maybe
When/how did you become an AKB fan:
1. 軽蔑していた愛情
2. テレビ番組 (AKBINGO!, マジスカ学園, 週刊AKB)
3. 言い訳Maybe
Reason why you like AKB48: 気持ちの「初恋」

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Malachite

• 鏡の中のキモヲタ
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »
Name/AKA: Dave
Favorite AKB48 Member: Satou Sumire
Favorite Team: B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Hoshino Michiru
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song: 君のことが好きだから
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:
I started watching AKBINGO just before Oogoe Diamond was released in 2008. I knew about the group as far back as 2006 when I first heard Aitakatta and while I liked that song a lot, I was pretty much against getting back into idols again at that time. The thing is, I used to be heavily into H!P back when I was in high school and I kind of became disillusioned with them and I was left with a small collection of things I no longer really felt any affection for, with the exception of some old albums and stuff I still listen to out of nostalgia. Until getting into AKB, I had kind of been on a complete idol hiatus for years, with no group really grabbing my attention. But then Oogoe Diamond happened and suddenly they were everywhere and impossible to avoid, not that I would have wanted to anyway. The more attention I paid to AKB48, the more I obsessed I became, and now I have a pile of photobooks and an empty wallet. The day Sumire was promoted from kenkyuusei to a full team member was probably when I decided that I was all in.

I like them because there's no artificial barrier between them and their fans. The girls are honest and are, as far as I can tell, allowed to be themselves for the most part. They also have pretty diverse relationships and aren't afraid to hide them. Oh and the music is what drew me in at first I guess. Aki-P is pretty good at that stuff.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2010, 10:45:35 PM »
^ Welcome to JPH!P, Malachite! :welcome

Sumire's slowly becoming one of my favorite members as well :thumbup

Offline taiyaki

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »
Name/AKA: Kel
Favorite AKB48 Member: Ishida Haruka
Favorite Team: B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: -
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: I'll say RIVER just because it's what started the interest.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I've never really liked AKB before, but then I heard RIVER and absolutely loved it. I still wasn't that much of a fan, but the only thing I can do most of the time is screw around on the internet due to my job. Some time last year, I was randomly looking through videos online and came across AKBingo. Watched it, loved it, researched the group further and I became a fan. It's actually made me plan a trip after my graduation so I can see them live. I am still somewhat of a closet fan though, so I'll have to convince my friends who go with me to either come to a show as well, or lie and disappear for a day.

Reason why you like AKB48: It's not hard to find a member you like.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2010, 11:04:16 PM »
I think its time I post D:

Name/AKA: boykun
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Iiwake Maybe
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Performances of RIVER and Sakura no Shiori, AKBINGO!
Reason why you like AKB48: They got no shame, Oshima Yuko
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 07:22:46 AM by boykun »

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2010, 08:42:44 AM »
Can't believe I haven't filled this out yet

Name/AKA: Serenyty
Favorite AKB48 Member: Miyazawa Sae (looove Genking!)
Favorite Team: I keep going back and forth; at first it was K for the amazingness that is Saeyaka together and apart, but lately I've been liking things that B does, because a couple members in the AKB fandub group I'm in LOVE Team B and we do a lot of B things lately (working on Wasshoi B now)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Chocolove~ I miss them so.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: SO TOUGH. But I adore Boku no Taiyou
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: In... mid 2008, I joined my first fandubbing group, and the first song we did was Skirt, Hirari. I realized I really liked it and I started looking up AKB48 things.
Reason why you like AKB48: The music/girls are cute, happy and fun; I enjoy the wide variety of songs and I really like the interesting things they do, like doing the Team YJ and Team PB battle; events like that with fans just makes it a lot more interesting. I'm also looking forward to when I study abroad in Japan and I can get to know the members/stages better by going to stage performances; they're not expensive, so I'm sure I'll become a much bigger AKB fan when I do that.

Offline mitsubachi

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2010, 04:13:18 AM »
Name/AKA: mitsubachi
Locaton: Vladivostok, Russia
Favorite AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko
Favorite Team: A!K!B!
Favorite Graduated Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Subunite: Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song: RIVER!
When?how did you became AKB48 fan: when I've suddenly saw 10Zakura PV.
Reason why you like AKB48: Jesus loves AKB48, and I like AKB48!

Offline saeyukiseki

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2010, 09:10:07 AM »
Name/AKA:Meeya
Favorite AKB48 Member: Miyazawa Sae (actually they are many but i am too lazy to write all of them)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Rina Nakanishi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Chocolove
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: RIVER
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: when i watches their PV RIVER
Reason why you like AKB48: because they are AKB~~~

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010, 07:02:14 PM »
Name/AKA: Anariel
Favorite AKB48/SKE48 Member: Matsui Rena
Favorite Team: S [Rena, Jurina, Yagami]
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: I know only Oshima Mai :3
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Kanpeki Gu~No Ne [Watarirouka Hashiritai]
When/how did you become an AKB48/SKE48 fan: After I watched majisuka gakuen and saw Gekikara... <3
Reason why you like AKB48/SKE48: bunch of pretty japan girls ^^

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2010, 12:55:26 AM »
Name/AKA: daigong aka Pinkie aka Assman aka "You one crazy fucker"
Favorite AKB48 Member: Hard to choose... Yuko "OBILIR" Oshima, Sayaka, Acchan atm.
Favorite Team: A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Mai Oshima, one cute sexy ass.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: SDN48 - It's a TRAP!
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Aitakatta! YES! YES!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Gradually, but surely. Brainwash from Masa, Barrie, mal, the rest :lol: mostly but they were in every gravure publication, digital photo spread, so could not escape the girls.
Reason why you like AKB48: They're cute, sexy, and no holds barred. Esp. Yuko Oshima, shit she's epitomizes WHO GIVES A FUCK Attitude that is JPHiP.com I'd joke about how Yuko did a PB without make up, OOH BABY I LIKE IT RAW but you gotta respect someone who has the balls to pull that off, who isn't afraid to laugh at themselves. And Sayaka. I'd get into a wrestling match with her. if you know what I mean! Their marketing style is something to respect too. Still learning, there's so much and now the NBA/NHL seasons are over...

I'll never regret the girl I chose as my favorite, and I'll never change her. Loyalty is the first virtue of a fan.

:wub:

WERD!!  :thumbsup :bow:

Offline usa~sayu

• ~Fany Kingdom~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~sweet kiss~
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »
Name/AKA: usa~sayu
Favorite AKB48 Member: Itano Tomomi
Favorite Team: tie between B and K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ohori Megumi
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: AKBsanjou!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Since Sakura no Hanabiratachi whose PV I was shown by a friend.
Reason why you like AKB48: everything is awesome about it. the songs. the members. the surprises. EVERYTHING.

Offline Seifuku

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2010, 09:23:05 AM »
Name/AKA: Denpa-chan
Favorite AKB48 Member: Itano Tomomi  :heart:
Favorite Team: Team A and K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Rina Nakanishi T_T
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Queen and Elizabeth  :cow:
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Faint  :bow:
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: when a friend showed me Seifuku ga jama wa suru PV  :thumbup
Reason why you like AKB48: Music, clothes, Itano Tomomi

Offline rtpaus3178

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 02:22:05 PM »
i didn't know this profile thread existed until i looked through it today  :lol:

Name/AKA: rtpaus3178
Favorite AKB48 Member: Haruna Kojima
Favorite Team: Team A and Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Mai Oshima (pure hotness :P)
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Iiwake Maybe
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: browsed through random japanese songs on youtube, and encountered AKB48's Namida Surprise PV and I thought it was a good song but also very creative. Secondly I watched River PV and I thought it was alright. And finally I watched Iiwake Maybe. I was then convinced the music they produce is pretty damn good!! :D
Reason why you like AKB48: the music they produce actually convinced me to become a fan. Now its more than just music - the variety shows (i watch it just to practice on my Japanese), dramas, weekly photoshoots, merchandise, and the members - i'd probably say every one of them is cute, and its not that hard to find your favourite member either!! (it took me 45 seconds just to find one) :D

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - 1-21