JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura

Author Topic: [Discuss] How did you become an AKB48-fan?  (Read 48045 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Discuss] How did you become an AKB48-fan?
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »
^Welcome to the AKBar  :welcome

Feel free to fill in your profile  :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 04:21:14 PM »
i first saw them perform in korea last year..some award show..but i still interested in them but their heavy rotation pv makes me go  :shocked:..haha
(im not a perv im a girl!)and starting from there i became their fans :wub:..
Welcome to JPH!P, cho kawaii! :welcome

By the way, it's perfectly fine to be a perv at JPH!P :P

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 07:40:49 PM »
I first heard of AKB48 on the daizenshuu EX podcast when kokoro no hane came out.  At that time I was more familiar with HP.  I wasn't sure how much I'd like this "new" group.  Then I watch the pv for Aitakatta and several other songs.  I was sold on their music.  I started recognizing individual memebers after seeing clips from 090905  episode of music fighter and the 100519 episode of Akbingo.  Akimoto Sayaka, Shinoda Mariko and Itano Tomomi stood out to me.   

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 03:02:58 AM »
I remember hearing a little bit about them when they made their debut. However, I was too focused on H!P fandom and other things going on in my life to try to join a new fandom. (It was getting hard to keep up with my current idols anyways.) Then Aitakatta came out, it was a pretty good song, played it over and over but still didn't care to learn more about the girls themselves. Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 totally was awesome, the video was awesome, the song, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT SAKURA NO HANABIRATACHI. When I saw that, now don't laugh..but I am emotionally attached to the song. I felt it was right to call myself a fan. Itano Tomomi was my favorite girl at first, but as time went on and I learned more about other girls I have a totally different lineup...

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 11:37:57 PM »
Hi there, this is my first post here!  Sorry for my bad English!

I first notice AKB48 in Kouhaku Utagasen, when they appeared dancing with Shokotan behind an enka singer (maybe Godai Natsuko), I thought "too many cute girls, wow!".  Searching in the internet I discovered they are AKB48, but I have more impressed with Shokotan :P

In the last Kouhaku Utagassen I recognized them in another dancing performance with Godai Natsuko, ooohhh I was very impressed with Miichan!  I have searched everything about Miichan, saw many photos and infos and found this forum, with a lot of information about AKB48.  And after see many things about Minegishi I was totally in love with another girls of the group: Takamina, Kojiharu, Mariko-sama, Mayuyu...

Found a donwload link here of Mendol, saw all the chapters in a week!  And now I will look for Majisuka Gakuen xD

Glad to know that are too many AKB48 fans around the world, and contributing with a lot of infos and media about this fabulous group!
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 09:56:19 AM »
^Welcome!  :welcome

Offline vizardqool

• Love J-IDOL GROUP
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »
Well, just for a short story. When i was attending Japanese Fair in my country then i saw some otaku peoples sang an AKB48 song. The song title was "Aitakatta". I just realized there's many beautiful girls in Aitakatta PV. Because,i love cutie girls so that i became AKB48 fans :)

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 03:35:31 AM »
i saw them in a Weekly Playboy at first. Two months later, I was left without internet. However, I had a p2p program. So I started looking for things of AKB48. Everything started with Ponytail To Shushu. And now I'm here. Hi.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »
Was a full on H!P (Morning Musume, Melon Kinenbi) fan but after Yossie left it was all downhill. 

I had seen/heard "Aitakatta" and "Seifuku" and their other songs but didn't get it until "Iiwake Maybe" that pulled me in for good. 

It also helped that H!P/UFA management started being cheap, Tsunku's songs weren't as catchy as they used to be, Morning Musume started trying to be all serious and none of the groups were on TV anymore while AKB was everywhere.

Where can I find that 2006.11.11 Music Fighter to download?

Nevermind, I found it.  Wish I found it sooner though. Stupid Dailymotion has started having ads run for 30 seconds every 5 minutes even if you're watching a video!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:30:01 AM by mixedmedia »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »
^Glad you found it. I randomly watch it every few months and they still crack me up. :lol:

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 02:13:02 PM »
Saw Jurina in Oogoe Diamond

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 03:16:42 AM »
Becasue im into YURI/SHOUJO AI stuffs  :nervous and then i saw a video/OPV of them with have different kinds of pairngs  :inlove:

Offline Alexander

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 09:10:44 AM »
My friend gave me a otaku magazine and I saw AKB48 there and I was like WTF? 48 members, how am I going to memorize them all if I’m a fan? I was curious so I searched them on Google and the first picture I saw is Baby baby baby pictures of them. I was embarrassed when I saw them in their bikini. I’m not a pervert okay. I’m not really used to see idols in bikinis because it’s my first time seeing a Japanese girl group and at that time I’m really into Korean girl groups. Korean girl groups don’t usually wear bikinis. I don’t know what I’m saying right now lol please don't min my rambling. Anyway, I got hooked because of beginner I really like the song and the meaning of it. The first girl that catches my eye is Takamina she’s really funny and beautiful and she’s a great singer too. Until now I don’t know all of them.

Offline Nyaaan

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 08:46:58 AM »
For me? hehe, well, it ALL started when Akb48's beginner pv is released, they posted in this community in which i always visited. I started liking beginner a lot, & i started to google about them etc.<:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 09:41:47 PM »
Actually I got to the three girls in Mendol Ikemen but I still don't know about the whole AKB48 thing, I knew that they belong to that group but I kind of ignore AKB48 because I am used on seeing Takamina, Harunyan and Miichan together only. And the funny thing is when I searched AKB48 on Youtube I clicked the Baby! Baby! Baby! not sure if that's the right title but I'm sure it's that Bikini video. xD I was like HOLY!!! THEY ACTUALLY DO THAT IN MV'S?! Lol so yeah, then I clicked the Oogoe Diamond video, and I got hooked on the song. Yet, I still don't follow AKB that time cause I really don't listen to J-Pop or K-Pop or P-Pop.

But...

When I watched Majisuka Gakuen that is the time I got to know the group and started to follow AKB48 and tried to catch-up on their songs and updates. xD

Too bad I still don't know the rest of the members. Only know a few.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline ycmshinmei

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 06:44:32 PM »
i was fasinated by boku no taiyou.2006.

Offline scaj

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 06:55:12 PM »
I've become a fan since last Oct./Nov. during FNS, I was/am a fan of SNSD, and I was planning to see their performance at FNS, but once AKB's single "Beginner" came out...wow!!! Amazing! The song, the dance, the energy! I was attracted by Atsuko right away, then I've become a big fan! :)

Offline v1mon000

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 09:27:15 PM »
After watched the UTB which about minigeshi~
Then I fall in love with her XD

Offline ansontsui123

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
my firends tell me AKB48 girls is best :heart:
so i support Kashiwagi Yuki。

Offline Polyg0n

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 02:32:57 AM »
I've known about them for a long time, but I didn't hold interest to them until about six months ago. I saw some of the AKB girls on several different variety shows and somehow ended up watching AKBINGO and after that there was no turning back. To be honest I don't enjoy listening to AKB songs that much, but I love their variety shows enough to make up for that. I still haven't been able to choose an oshimen, but some of the girl I like more than others are Kitahara Rie, Matsubara Natsumi, Matsui Rena, Ooya Shizuka, Kashwagi Yuki and Takajo Aki.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura