JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Almost In Love

Author Topic: [Discuss] How did you become an AKB48-fan?  (Read 48044 times)

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Discuss] How did you become an AKB48-fan?
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 11:11:58 AM »
Was way into Jdrama in the point of time and i chance upon the drama
MENDOL.
Got way too interested in Nami who is Takamina.
Want to see her more and more ~
After that i started to google the drama she's been in... let's say Majisuka Gakuen?
Yeaps. That's it, :D

Offline elricfree

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »
I can said that my love to AKB is Love at the First Sight :inlove:
when i browsing to some general discussion internet forum in internet, i found a AKBINGO picture signature
that's when i know AKB
sorry for my bad English

Offline kicklater

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
I know akb48 a year ago when my friend watch baby, baby, baby pv in class
All of my friend around him  :grin:

After that I copy his akb file and then join AKB48 local forum

Offline LonelySoldier

• Udonland Brigade
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 07:41:32 AM »
Man, it was a long story...  :grin:

It actually started from 2008, where I first knew the word 'AKB48' from a news. At first, I thought "Oh, another MoMusu, but with much more members in one group...", but I still have no interest at all with them, since I've never into idols (at that time, I was really into Tokusatsu), so I decided to ignore them and go on with life...

Then, at the end of 2009, where Kamen Rider W starts airing, I found Queen & Elizabeth in episode 7, but still not really interested to find who they really are in real life. But some people in a forum told me that those two are from a currently popular idol group, AKB48, and showed me a video where Queen's actress played a game with Suzuka Morita (I knew her from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger where she played as Hanaori Kotoha/ShinkenYellow). That video is actually from AKBINGO!'s AKB vs Idoling!!! episode where they played the legendary Tarinai48 game, and at that time I thought that the show was quite interesting, but still not enough to make me learn more about the group, although from that video at least I learned that the one who acted as Queen is Itano Tomomi, and the other one acted as Elizabeth is Kasai Tomomi.

Then, at the summer of 2010, I was quite interested with Sasaki Nozomi, where at that time she's really popular and got to appear in a LOT of shows, commercials and magazines. Then one day, I downloaded a full scan Young Jump magazine where Sasaki Nozomi made an appearance in that edition (and she had a lot of gorgeous shots in it), and when I got into some page, I once again found AKB48 members, in a form of poster with three members in bikinis. I could instantly recognize one of them as Itano Tomomi, while the other one is Oshima Yuko. But what stole my attention the most is the last girl standing in the middle, since she looked way different from the other two, way much cuter, charming, and looked hawt as well (sorry for Tomochin and Yuko fans, but that's what I was thinking at that time, or in other words, 'the first impression'). Then I read her name, it's.... Maeda Atsuko.

So I decided to find out more about her, but not yet with the group. The second thing I learnt is that she had appeared in quite a lot of dramas, and I love japanese dramas, so I decided to try to watch some dramas she appeared in (Shiori to Shimiko no Kaiki Jikenbo, Swan no Baka, and Taiyou to Umi no Kyoshitsu), all of them ranging from crazy, silly, to awesome. Being amazed more and more, I tried to learn more about her, until I knew that Maeda Atsuko (at that time I also learnt that she's apparently called Acchan) was the ace/frontgirl of AKB48 since its inauguration, and AKB48 is currently a BIG DEAL in Japan.

September 2010 : So finally, I decided to find out what's so good about that huge group, and decided to try some of their songs/PVs. I started my search with YouTube, and found the AKB48 Official Youtube Channel. Then, I tried the first one listed on the playlist, and it was.... Heavy Rotation. My first impression is totally WTFWTFWTFWTF, since it's my first time watching such a PV, but then I remembered that it's Japan, where 'anything could happen so get used to it', and calmed down a bit. The song's really cute and catchy, though. Done with Heavy Rotation, I decided to pick some more PVs randomly from the search results in YouTube. They were BINGO!, Aitakatta, Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara, and RIVER. Fortunately, all of them wins my heart. So that's how I started getting into AKB48 up till now...

Offline kasaipride

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »
Tomo~mi. :thumbup

Offline Genbu

• ecchi
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 11:37:28 PM »
i started became an AKB fan from watching Queen and Elizabeth pair act from Kamen Rider W first. but i choose Elizabeth a.k.a. Kasai Tomomi as my oshimen. why? i don't know why, but i sense a mysterious aura from her at the time i watched the W series and movies that include her.

until i watched AKB600 which presented her, i really agree with the phrase that says (if i'm not mistaken): "with sweet voice and dreamy watery eyes". that's the reason i've been looking for the question "why?"

since then, i have three things about AKB in my life.
1. try to find all info about / give support to Tomo~mi-chan
2. try to find and watch all drama like Majisuka (and others like shuukan AKB, AKBingo, if i'm lucky)
3. try to watch all of the AKB PV one at the time

Offline holidayman

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 03:49:40 PM »
i see Yasuko to Kenji series i love kojima Since then i love akb

Offline tin

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »
I still can't believe that I'm starting to be an AKB48 fan! Lol
At first, I was actually denying it saying that "I only enjoy watching them in Majisuka, but not a fan."  :nervous
But it seems like I'm becoming one coz I find myself digging some old AKB48 stuffs/shows on the net, and before I knew it, my youtube account is full of tomochin :inlove: and other akb member's funny clips (like yukko's pervy side. teehee. :lol:)

I guess, what lured me into AKB48 fandom wuz when I started playing "Idol to Koishitara" game in PSP two months ago. I dont have a single thing for AKB48 but still went on trying the game coz i find it interesting. Then the 1st confession I got in the game was tomochin's, I got more interested to her after knowing that she's a BoA fan too and loves to sing Ai Otsuka songs... & I instantly became her fan! :wub: :cathappy:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:10:28 PM by tin »

Offline ellveetrapz

• Stalker
  • Member+
  • Stalking that girl ↑
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »
When i was watching  anime FAIRY TAIL, and im amazed at ED 1(kanpeki gu no ne-watarirouka hashiritai) :cow:, = mayu watanabe Fan.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

and i just realize that jpop is better than kpop .... !!! :thumbup

Offline Alex.S1

• ecchi
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 05:30:57 PM »
It was MENDOL that I 1st known about AKB but at that time I didnt really care about them. Recently I rewatched Majisuka Gakuen and then I do some research and now I'm totally in love with the girls. It takes me 2 years from knowing to becoming their fan  :P

Offline kasaipride

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 02:03:32 AM »
Heard 「BINGO!」

Offline vedaic

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2011, 10:53:04 AM »
Just after watching their variety TV shows like AKBINGO,nemousu TV...

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2011, 10:15:14 PM »
I remember watching Aitakatta and not really caring much for it, saw Mendol and even though I liked that it wasn't really enough for me to get into the group but I did like Beginner, I thought it was cool.

It wasn't until I saw Majisuka Gakuen that I gave them a chance and well now I can say I'm a fan but there's still some things I need to do to catch up since I missed quite a few things.

Offline ginchan

• Member+
  • ~akaitonaito~
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »
well,it's happened on January 2010 while i'm searching some
J-pop videos on YouTube
suddently,i found 10nen Zakura and i watched it (b'coz of AKB48 name sound's nice)
the PV looks nice and cute
i'm totally felt in love with Mayuyu here,coz she's the funniest one in AKB

then when i was watched Sakura no Shiori PV on DailyMotion (b'coz it wasn't available on YouTube)
i'm totally felt in love in AKB48  :wub:

Offline bonjourhello

• GOODDAYHELLO
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »
Meanie made me watch Majisuka Gakuen- enough said.
MAJI DA YOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2011, 03:13:58 PM »
I actually became an AKB fan about the same time as I became a Momusu fan.  I was watching Momusu PV's on a vid site back in Early 2007 and somehow in the related vids there was Aitakatta.  I clicked on it, watched it and loved it.  Acchan was the first girl to catch my attention.  But I didn't really get into the fandom for a while after that.  I watched Aitakatta probably nearly a hundred times in those 6 months and then finally decided to learn more about AKB (Dunno why it took me so long to research them).

I guess I probably started following them more seriously in early 2008 when I had learned more about who they were.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2011, 06:27:17 AM »
Well i'm the first one so i'm going to give you an example (i know i should be updating my fics but i'm really tired so...sorry about that xD)

Like two months ago i was looking for a japanesse song so it came to my head looking for it in the top 10 of japanesse songs,the first was akb48-everyday; i googled it and saw in the last part "everyday sold 1'000000 copies in 2 days!" i was curious so i heard it on youtube and i was like "WTF? they're too happy for my taste  :shocked!! (mayu was the center) but then kashiwagi yuki's dress cought my eye "i love the dress and yuki's face was funny and adorable" :D, i didn't download the song (i was still looking for the other).After a couple days all the sudden i finded myself singing it...but still didn't want to download it (i'm a lazy person xD)

Another day i was boring so i started to listen more songs of akb48 "oogoe diamond" that song stole my heart and made fall in love with akb and also kojima haruna.. (you don't see yuki in the video so i forgot about her)
but then i listened the live version on youtube and you can see a little bit of yuki after sayaka in the first part! so i wanted to know their names, i used wikipedia but they were like "so many girls and teams but it didn't stoped me!" i googled every name..first i found kojima haruna and also found a video where was a girl sleeping on her!!
that girl smile  :wub: she was so adorable so i googled her too "her name was oshima yuko" then i heard "kojiyuu" and totally fell in love with those two!!!
then i found my kashiwagi yuki's name!! and then i became a super fan of her..she was the reason i got hooked on this in first place "or maybe her dress but the point is...I LOVE THEM now"

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 06:37:45 AM »
jajaj good story...

in my case.. i know first no3b.. with the doramam mendol. i heard a story about girls crossdressing and i search i watched in japanese!! without sub.. And that time i dont understand japanese.. and i fall in love of Kai.. and his smile.. I love oogoe diamond song but then i forgot the girls, song... until this year in may i started to watch akbingo.. and falling in love of yuko jajja.. the squirell.. and in one month i saw all akbingo episode!!...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 08:44:37 AM »
Like Haruko I knew them by Mendol. When I saw Takamina I was like 'who is that girl?!! She is so awesome!'. Then I saw that the 3 girls are a group named no3b which is in group named AKB48. I began to watch some PV on dailymotion, my first was 10 nen zakura.

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »
It all started while watching Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso, that is where I starts to notice the adorable Yuko though she is not the lead actress but she really make me enjoy the show, almost laughing everytime she appear on screen.  Started searching almost everything about her and came across the word KojiYuu always tied to her and starts noticing Haruna, searching almost all videos on them and finds them so cute together and it's like magical that I got my first OTP :wub: :wub: .
Slowly, days after days, more and more AKB48 stuffs in my HDs (to be exact 3, going to hav more) accumulating from all the old variety shows (AKB 1ji 59fun -> AKB 0ji 59fun -> AKBINGO!, Shukan, Naruhodo High School)and started to know more members from the 48 family, from Team K (Sae) the super Genking -> Team B (Yukirin) the princess -> Team A (Acchan) the center (almost every songs) -> Team A (Takamina) the captain of AKB - > and the flow follows and finally decided that Yuko will be always my oshi. :wub: :wub:
Got hooked so much that I have almost never miss any stages held in Singapore except SDN Vol 1. :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:55:18 AM by luckymmsg »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Almost In Love