JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yezi - Crazy Dog (feat. San E)

Author Topic: Big Brother UK -- Celebrity Big Brother 2009!  (Read 41745 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Big Brother UK -- Celebrity Hijack!!
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »
ROFL

It was a great ep, yeah... :3 This series is so awesome...

And I love it how Amy interacts with these celebs XD Like with Russell, she was so cool...

Omg, Emilia trying to affect audience's votes by saying "kick her out" about Jade... She's officially no longer "sweet" to me... Someone said early on that Emilia's like Grace and I didn't believe it, well turns out she kinda is afterall.. GRR! lol

VICTOR HATE!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Big Brother UK & AUS 2008!!
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2008, 12:22:07 PM »
THIS THREAD IS SO DEAD! But yeah...

Currently Big Brother Australia and Big Brother UK running!! BBAUS is further, they've already had 6 evictions.

----

Big Brother Australia babble:
My definite favourite is Brigitte, simply because she cracks me up. She says such random stuff. I love it when she's angry too, like her message to Renee: 
"I hate you and you're a bitch. I hope you fall over and break your face open.
....It would make her look better."
 :lol: And she says it with a blank expression. :heart: Is she someone I'd like and want to hang out with IRL? No way. But is she the most entertaining housemate in there? Hell yes. :D

So, my housemate ranking:

----LOVE
1. Brigitte
2. Terri
3. Bianca
4. Travis
5. Alice
----DISLIKE/MEH
6. Rory
7. Rhianna
8. Ben
----SO MEH IT HURTS
9. Terrence
10. Cherry
----HATE
11. Nobbi

Nobbi is a vile, cold, malicious bully who should get the boot ASAP. I guess some people think he "provides entertainment" but I don't find what he has to offer very entertaining. It just makes me angry and frustrated to know that he's still there. Just seeing his stupid face makes me want to smash my screen into little pieces :/

As for the show itself. Umm the twists at the beginning were just really weird. I also found the whole bringing Corey to the house thing weird and pointless. I don't like it that FNL winner has the power to save someone from the eviction because if not, Nobbi would be gone next... And stuff. But at least there have been no evictions so far that have made me upset. I was so happy to see Renee go, lol...

This season would've been tons better for me if it wasn't for the bullying, which I never ever enjoy watching... Other than that it's been ok, but I'll probably stop watching as soon as Brigitte gets evicted (I hope she makes it to the finale though).

--------

Big Brother UK babble:
I haven't seen the daily with the "wedding" yet, but anyway. This whole couple task has been like, ugh... I just want to get to know the housemates, not see four, well mainly two people panicking about a task... I want to see normal conversations and situations. Anyway, my housemate ranking as of now (very very first impression stuff):

LIKE (no love yet):
1. Rachel - seems genuinely sweet, babblemachine love
2. Luke - I like his sense of humour
3. Sylvia - Well, she's beautiful and actually has some life story to tell. I think she could be likeable, but is getting negative vibes from her company, like Alexandra
4. Lisa - Only this high because I thought she was handling the couple task well. Seems likeable but dunno about entertaining
5. Kat - The bad English is cute but I can't help but think that she's faking sometimes. I think she's genuinely sweet, but I think some of her behaviour is faked or at least exaggerated. Also I don't like it when people shout instead of talking normally

Invisible/unrankable due to mehness:
Steph - Unlike many viewers seem to, I wouldn't judge her for acting like a bit of an ass to Mario in the diary room. Maybe because as a young girl myself *cough* I can only imagine how horrible it would be to be put in a situation where you have to pretend you're dating/engaged with someone twice your age (unless it's like, Tony Leung. Mario is NOT Tony Leung). It's just puke-inducing. So I understand her, but at the same time, there's not much reason for me to like her, either
Jennifer - INV, sadly. She reminded me of Paloma (AusNTM) in her intro video and I want to see more, lol
Rex - INV
Mohamed - INV
Darnell - MEH
Dale - INV

DISLIKE:
Mikey - Does he have to SHOUT ALL THE TIME instead of talking normally, sheeeeesh. Hate his diary room sessions. People say he's funny but I dunno :/ I think he might be trying too hard and he hasn't really entertained me so far.
Rebecca - The OHHH MWAHHH GWAHHHhhh got tiring after 5 secs
Mario - I just don't get good vibes. I also think he's the kinda person who would justify Mikey's every action with his blindness. He just seems shallow and icky
Dennis - He seems soooo fake. I thought I'd love him from what pika told me about him during launch night, but... Seems like this dude has watched too much Big Brother and now accordingly tries to act like some over-the-top housemate. I find him very irritating so far
Alexandra - Wow, this bitch totally overreacted to the whole panty-incident with Mikey putting on Sylvia's underwear. She's smart, but has a sharp tongue and is waaaay over-the-top argumentative, which kind of eats away any good qualities that she might have

EDIT: Lol I watched the wedding daily and my opinions already changed about some housemates. :lol: But I can wait till I rank again, maybe after the 1st eviction (if I remember)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 05:39:59 PM by shirenu »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2008, 01:17:54 PM »
New BBUK rankings!!! :3

Love:
1. Luke - Funny one-liners still, voice of reason, not an ass

Like:
2. Jennifer - To be quite honest, I don't know why I like her that much. I think she's one of the more genuine housemates. Maybe a voice of reason, too. I like her voice ROFL (random, I know)
3. Darnell - I don't completely like him, his way of talking sounds like preaching to me sometimes. But I do like it that he's not afraid to voice his opinions and defend himself and still seems like a nice person, as opposed to an asshole like Mario or Alex.
4. Kat - I don't like the over-the-top moments, but besides them she seems like a genuinely sweet person and is really cute. One of my fav moments was with her in bedroom with Mikey when she was just having a normal conversation with him. If she tones down the COOOKIEEEE stuff, she might be a long-time fave for me
5. Rachel - She's fallen because she's been kinda invisible recently
6. Sylvia - Still gorgeous LOL. I like it that she's been trying to separate from Alex a bit. Sylvia's a bit of a mystery. Sometimes she seems like she's playing the game hard, but she also seems to cry easily and really care about other housemates. I dunno, I just find myself a bit fascinated by her. I'm curious to see what all could come out of her

OK/Meh:
7. Rex - I like it that he stands up to Alex, but other than that there's nothing special
8. Dennis - It's kind of funny how paranoid he is (most paranoid housemate ever?!), but I still don't like him
9. Mikey - Ah dunno, sometimes he seems ok, but he's in bad company (Mario & Lisa), and I still don't like it when he shouts instead of talking normally
10. Mohamed - He's just kind of there
11. Dale - He's just kind of there

Hate:
Lisa - Mario's little minion, so boring and just smiles like a spiritless doll to whatever Mario says
Alexandra - Still argumentative bitch who should gtfo asap

Die In A Fire:
Mario - everything about him irritates me. Fucking arrogant, deluded asshole

BBUK season's been starting off okay. But I'm personally looking forward to time when Alex and Mario are gone. lol

BBAUS: Brigitte survives another week WHOO! Sadly, so does Nobbi. -_-

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »
Just seeing his stupid face makes me want to smash my screen into little pieces :/
Now you just sound like Briggi :P

Just watching 'Big mouth' and I don't get how Rory and Rhianna could do certain things in that huge bed with everyone else there too AND during the day with people walking in and out and the lines on and others resting in the bed too... But anyway :oops:

Quick run down on my fave housemates, love Bianca, love Briggi and her psychotic comments, starting to really really like Rory and love Nobbi (I think I still do anyway) oh and Travis :D

I wish Alice would just get evicted already :roll:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2008, 02:28:15 PM »
Just seeing his stupid face makes me want to smash my screen into little pieces :/
Now you just sound like Briggi :P
I try :lol:

Totally agree about Rory and Rhianna... I could never do any bed stuff in the BB house because of OTHER PEOPLE LIVING IN THE HOUSE.... I don't understand how anyone can, unless they like being watched o-o;; And they share a bed! Ah I don't get it...

EDIT:

Eeeeehh Brigitte isn't safe afterall???

Final list of nominations:
Alice
Brigitte
Cherry
Nobbi
Terrence
Terri

Brigitte better survive another 2 weeks!!! I'm coming to Australia! :lol:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 03:00:51 PM by shirenu »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2008, 05:11:54 AM »
This year is the first year I've not watched Big Brother.  The last couple of years I've been totally fed up with it.  The production team are useless and they always rig the vote (usually by disallowing someones vote for "rule breaking") to keep some awful person in.  They're very selective over who they charge with rule breaking, only when it suits them.
They should change the format a little, they're all media whores these days just wanting to get "a deal" and it's ruined the show.  They need to change the way the show is run to kill off that aspect.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »
Alex has been removed, time for new ranking :3

Like/almost like:
1. Luke
2. Kat
3. Jennifer
4. Darnell
5. Sylvia
6. Rachel

Still ok/meh:
7. Rex
8. Mikey
9. Mohamed
10. Dale
11. Dennis 

Hate:
12. Lisa

Die In A Fire:
13. Mario

gugugugu I don't really have a favourite this year... But I'm glad Alex is out and hoping Mario is next... After that the season will just be starting.. YAeEERR

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »
Aaaaaaaaagghhh

The user who uploaded BBAUS to youtube got banned ;________; Where am I gonna get my Brigitte fix now!!! Nobbi got evicted, it'd be so good ;_;

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »
Luke isn't as nice as he seems, I think  :P

but I agree with shishi's listing, haha

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2008, 11:56:13 PM »
BBUK08 and the results are in!!!!

5. Darnell
4. Rex (BWAHAHA)
3. Sara
2. Mikey
1. RACHEL!??!?

This is the most unexpected result ever, and my favorite housemate from day 1 has actually WON hell yeah!!!! this has never happened before!!!!!!! she won with 51.9% thanks to me and Shirenu, we were the 1.9% dammit!!

And she said thank you 328473824832478032 times.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »
^_____________________^ Rachel yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Big Brother UK -- Celebrity Big Brother 2009!
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »
Anyone watching Celebrity Big Brother??

Some housemates you might know: Latoya Jackson, Verne aka Mini-Me from Austin Powers, Coolio, and Lucy Pinder... Mutya from Sugababes and Ben from A1...

You can watch it on youtube, gogogogo :3

I'm liking it... I find Latoya very interesting and, strangely enough, adorable... I like Ulrika, so bummed that she's up for eviction... And Mutya seems cool. Lucy is gorgeous. o-o

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2009, 05:17:17 PM »
lol I was thinking about making a thread. I only saw a little bit of the first episode, but I plan to get caught up soon. I've never seen this show and got interested because Lucy is in it. She is gorgeous. :wub:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2009, 01:58:30 AM »
Oh thank God, Lucy's gone. Now I have no more reason to put up with this garbage.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2009, 05:58:33 AM »
I finally got around to watching a few of the episodes I got. I don't really enjoy them, I just watch for Lucy. This video is an interview after her eviction and has a nice little montage at about 5:56 of her "best bits".

:drool:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yezi - Crazy Dog (feat. San E)