JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

Author Topic: Resident Evil / バイオハザード  (Read 59155 times)

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Resident Evil / バイオハザード
« on: August 22, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »

Creator: Shinji Mikami
Developor: Capcom

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: Resident Evil / バイオハザード
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »
This will be so cool on PC, I hope they have precise keyboard and mouse controls though. Also it would be awesome to be able to run and shoot at the same time like normal action shooter games. But most likely won't be able to, but whatever it's like it should be good and I wanna take high res screenshots of butts :D

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »
But most likely won't be able to, but whatever it's like it should be good and I wanna take high res screenshots of butts :D

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 08:34:28 PM »
lol did you take this one!^

I don't know how to take screenshots with PS3 so I just take a picture of the screen with my camera XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »
About time! :P

Will never forget getting RE3 for my birthday. Playing through it in the dark, wandering around the police station when Nemesis jumps through the window CARRYING A MOTHERFUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER. Then he continues to chase me through other rooms which no enemy did before!

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 10:39:59 PM »
^ Yeah I remember that was the big thing about 3! OMG HE HAS A WEAPON!

I remember pre ordering RE3, and I even remember the drive to the game store at NIGHT with my mom... lol. And I was a freaking kid too! I forget how old though. I was hoping to see cameos of Claire and Leon, like one of them running across the screen or something. And it was interesting to read Leons epilogue, saying that "Leon joins a secret branch of the US government"! This was all 10+ years ago! A DECADE ago! Can you believe it?

EDIT: MY GOD i even remember seeing the RE3 commercials on TV! in pretty much all re3 ads, they ALWAYS had that helicopter flying scene in the intro, and as the ad ends, it always ended with the police helmet on the ground, camera panning out.

ebc: noppers, just found that screen over the net, lol. I need to get some sort of capturing device. Looked into dazzle, but dont know too much about em.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 10:43:18 PM by meowchi »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 06:08:22 AM »
Resident Evil 3 is the best RE game evar! OMFG JILL WAS SO HAWT!!!! NEMESIS WAS FUCKING SCARY!

anyways heres the Playstation RE5 Home thing!

My dude in the main Home area

Started dancing randomly with some other user

I think I need an appearance change

Sony pimping their various games and what not in game! MvC2

Alright here to RE5 Game spot!

Main World (Just looked like the game itself!)

One of the many posters in the world, this time is the RE5 group shot!

Main attractions in the RE5 world

At Adam's Shop (You can buy items for your avatar and dress up as Sheva or Chris Redfield and what not)

Here's something meowchi will like. RE5 ARCHIVES IN GAME! Coming soon but needs the game copy itself to access it I think

Damn =( I don't have the game. ACCESS DENIED!

So yea, this is one of the exclusive lounges they have for some of PS3 games. In these lounges, you can find fans of the same game and what not and do shit together, inviting someone to jump in the game and what not. I got like 3 invites while I was jus twalking around for like 5 minutes. But I don't have the game so it was like too bad. They have a lounge too for Street Fighter IV *nudges meowchi*

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 11:06:57 AM »
The lounge seems pretty sweet. The archives sounds like a nice little feature to have.

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 06:27:41 PM »
Thanks mugen! That looks pretty sweet. Better than the stupid avatars we have on the 360! Man, if i've known about this playstation home I wouldve gotten that! Luckily ps3 slim is coming out, will buy that.

And that welcome to kijuju is win. I wanna make that into a sig, lol. BTW nice TV dude! And nice cam! What're u playing on?

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »
yay! join the cool group!

im running my ps3 on 720p

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 09:27:16 PM »
Majini BOID!

mugen can you get a good shot of that welcome to kijuju pic?

Offline champloofan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 10:35:55 PM »
Majini Bird  :lol:

Excella. Paz Vega. ???

This picture is funny.
be all you can be

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 10:48:54 PM »
The real Excella! :o Reminds me, earlier in the month I posted a link in the Ladylove forum to a calendar of Sheva's mo-cap and voice recording artist, Karen Dyer, in which she is dressed in Sheva's alternate outfits:

Full thing here

Played Mission 5-1 earlier, knew I had no chance of fighting the U8 boss with Sheva AI only having a longbow and no healing items between us  :nervous

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 12:56:44 AM »

mugen can you get a good shot of that welcome to kijuju pic?

I dont know how you want it so i got a few variations. BIG FILE SIZES!
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6613/1051094.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/598/1051096.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3927/1051097.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6633/1051098.jpg

(hmmm i think you can take screenshots with your ps3? ill ask around)

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »
Thanks mugen!

Pika will like this:

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 05:30:31 AM »
how does versus and team survivor plays out? do u stop and shot each other? lol

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/LTHOT/ResidentEvilTeamRocket.jpg

LMAO :lol:

how does versus and team survivor plays out? do u stop and shot each other? lol

Pretty much yeh. Slayers/Team Slayers works like Mercenaries mode in that you have to obtain the highest score possible in a time limit. Usually you rack up big points by chaining a long combo or by defeating the more powerful enemies (Executioner Majini, Reapers etc), although who wins can constantly shift as the person in last place receives a 2x point multiplier to their kills, just to keep them in reach of winning.. In Survivors/Team Survivors, you earn points by landing shots on your human opponents. The Majini in this mode serve no other purpose but to try and kill you, but if you kill them some of them can drop the more powerful weapons, and the more powerful weapons you use, the higher number of points you earn. Though it can be frustrating at the end when you're the player who's killed the most, and chained the biggest combo, yet the person above you won because they maybe just killed that one enemy that racked up a big point bonus.

Discovered the funniest glitch when playing with meowchi last night. Trying to rip the thing off Jill's chest and Meowchi got her down on the ground and I was going to move in and try to tear it off. But meow makes the whole thing go by much quicker by slashing her, which gets her up immediately, yet Chris still goes through with the tearing off animation but he's doing it to thin air, and he can't be stopped. So there's poor Meowchi evading Jills attacks by her lonesome and I can do nothing but watch Chris kneeled down and constantly trying to grab a hold of something in mid air XD :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 11:23:59 AM »
I have RE1, 2 and 3 on PS1, but I never got into them. Either too scary or too difficult  :lol: I suck at these types of games.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 07:51:19 AM »
Bored at work? Make some RE cubees! :p

I made a Claire one I'll see if I can find a camera and take a picture of it
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 02:42:29 PM by Davetron »

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!