JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime

Author Topic: Michishige Sayumi  (Read 4793 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Michishige Sayumi
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:55:50 PM »
This woman is my idol. I found her at age 11 and I am still supporting her with all my heart. She not only gave me laughter and joy but cheered me up when I was down with her posion tounge. She is the number one cutest idol in my mind because she will always be number one. She has been an idol for 12 years and she has had no scandals shes only became more and more popular. It's hard knowing that this amazing woman that I look up to is leaving MM but I will always support her because she is my idol the one I turn to when down the one I look to see how someone should be. So I know that in the future if I become even just as hardworking, loving, honest, funny, beautiful and great as her then I know I will be okay. She never gave up and everyday she worked harder than the last. She became the leader of MM and shown us all a new side of her one that only members use to see now we see just how much of a woman she has become.

In the end even though she will not see this I would just like to say one thing.

Thank you.

Thank you for being my idol.

Thank you for everything.

My idol Michishige Sayumi.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime