JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Shun

Author Topic: Trying to find the name of a J-Vlogger  (Read 3730 times)

Offline rudedoggx

Trying to find the name of a J-Vlogger
« on: March 17, 2019, 06:35:12 AM »
This has been driving me nuts - does anyone remember the name of this American/Canadian J-Vlogger from the early 2010's? I think the username was something similar to 88greenapple or greenapple88. I can't remember the name exactly, but I know she has a gravure video out there.

Offline Benedict62

Re: Trying to find the name of a J-Vlogger
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 10:37:44 PM »
This has been driving me nuts - does anyone remember the name of this American/Canadian J-Vlogger from the early 2010's? I think the username was something similar to 88greenapple or greenapple88. I can't remember the name exactly, but I know she has a gravure video out there.

Sharla of Sharla in Japan is a 29-year-old, Canadian-born, Tokyo-based “YouTuber” (“That’s what they call it here,” she says). With over 200,000 subscribers to her channel, she documents her life.

After regular trips to Japan in her teens and early 20s, Sharla finally settled in Tokyo and became a video producer by day and vlogger by night. Her channel is embraced both by overseas and local viewers seeking a look into life as a foreigner in Japan.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Shun