JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket

Author Topic: Stardom Japanese wrestling  (Read 3444 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Stardom Japanese wrestling
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:37:38 PM »
Stardom Japanese wrestling

Twitter | Official Site | Wikipedia

World Wonder Ring Stardom, スターダム 女子プロレス, often referred to simply as Stardom (stylized as STARD✪M), is a Japanese joshi puroresu or women's professional wrestling promotion based in Tokyo, Japan. Stardom was founded in September 2010 by former All Japan Women co-producer Rossy Ogawa, retired professional wrestler and mixed martial artist Fuka Kakimoto, and All Japan Women veteran professional wrestler Nanae Takahashi. Stardom is currently owned by Japanese card game company Bushiroad.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:57:06 PM by daigong »

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: Stardom Japanese wrestling
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 08:12:07 AM »
I'm sure anyone who's a fan of this promotion has already heard the news.

But RIP Hana Kimura. 22 is way too young for a tragedy.

Offline karmacoma

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 08:44:28 AM »
Damn. I haven't been on twitter or social media in over a year now. What did people bully her about? I mean, I'm not trying to be disrespectful if I come off that way, I'm just genuinely clueless. She was a great wrestler, and incredibly young.

I don't get cyberbullying as a concept, but I especially don't get how in these times we're living in, people think "I'm gonna be a complete dickhead to this person I don't know."

Fuck, man. Rest in peace, Hana. Well wishes at her mother and family.

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 01:52:42 PM »
Damn. I haven't been on twitter or social media in over a year now. What did people bully her about? I mean, I'm not trying to be disrespectful if I come off that way, I'm just genuinely clueless. She was a great wrestler, and incredibly young.

I don't get cyberbullying as a concept, but I especially don't get how in these times we're living in, people think "I'm gonna be a complete dickhead to this person I don't know."

Fuck, man. Rest in peace, Hana. Well wishes at her mother and family.

You've probably figured it out by now, but she was bullied after an episode of Terrace House. She snapped on another member of the house and the fans blasted her for it.

Regardless of whether or not it was justified, its tragic how avoidable it all was.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket