JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kyou mo Mattemasu

Author Topic: Big Brother 7  (Read 8771 times)

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 10:32:27 PM »
Eeeee!! I'm so happy!!! :D Go Janelle, Go Janelle! Damn she's so good! :heart:

Chill Town is SOOoooooo EVIL! I can't believe how they are able to manipulate everyone~ XD Danielle is yet another victim...

I feel bad for Erika... Boogie is taking the showmance way too far. (maybe?) When she finds out that he's just been playing her... oh, she's going to be mad! Or sad..? Seeing that she's such an 'emotional' player. I would kill someone if they did that to me.

Go Janelle! :heart:

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 07:05:48 AM »
Janelle *cry*--- if only you would have put up Chill Town... they would have been SPLIT UP TONIGHT!! That was the dumbest move she could've made. Of COURSE Will had to have the last word before the nominations. How is Will so persuasive?! I don't understand...

Erika winning the next HoH is the best case scenario. Because regardless of who wins the HoH, Janelle is going up on the block.  Erika would put up Will beside her... i'm hoping to God Janelle wins PoV-- Will and Boogie are both up for eviction, and one of them is sent packing. I think that if Janelle or Erika is in the final 2 with a Chilltown member, the girl will win.  But if things go extremely wrong, Chilltown can be the final two... who wants to see them win? ; ;

C'mon girls... take those boys out! XD

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2006, 11:05:22 AM »
That's a pretty good plan actually vinbon, I was thinking more Boogie win it, put Erika/Janelle up, then Janelle wins pov or doesn't and Will would most likely boot Erika.

But if Erika won.. T_T

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2006, 04:43:21 PM »
I was a  little upset with Janelle after last night's episode.  It was the perfect time to ensure that someone from Chilltown was sent packing, but no.. let's send Chicken George out the door instead. :sweatdrop:

I agree that Erika winning HOH is probably the best situation, but even then.. is Janelle's winning streak over?  This week decides a lot.  It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Was anyone else confused when the houseguests were saying they thought there were more than two weeks left?  The finale is on Sept. 13th, I'm pretty sure.  What have they been telling the guests? :P  Unless of course this is a big twist for the audience.. dun dun DUNNNN.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 03:01:06 AM »
I'm not going to say anything more about tonight's episode yet (I'll wait until everyone has gotten a chance to watch it), but this was definately THE episode to watch this season.

From start to finish, it was just.. wow.

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2006, 04:01:46 AM »
Holy shit T.T

Just saw it, and I gotta agree~ can't wait to discuss after everyone's seen it =P

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2006, 06:02:57 AM »
So, by this point the show has also aired on the West Coast, so if these are STILL spoilers to someone, it's your own fault for coming in here after a show has aired. :P

First off.. the conversation between Janelle and Erika outside.  My god.. the two of them with their "Did they tell you that you were a member of Chill Town?" "Yes!  Did they tell you?" "OMG YES!"... that was just amazing television to watch.  Seeing the two of them finally figure it out, and Will squirming with the realization of how screwed he was.. just wow.  This was up there with Kaysar telling Maggie that her partner's fate was sealed when Maggie still thought she was the only one to enter the house with a secret partner in Season Six.  Just amazing.

Next, Janelle voting out Will.  I wanted her to, but I HONESTLY did not expect it.  I thought Erika was gone for sure, because Janelle just hadn't been in the right headspace with Will around her all the time.  Her little speech of making no more mistakes was amazing to watch too (however, she obviously didn't mean it, as I will touch upon later).

A quick couple comments on the Sequester House bit.. the part where George snuck into the kitchen just as someone had said something demeaning about him was great.  Even better was to see that Howie is still being a total ass.  Good to know that my new hatred of him has a reason.  Poor George when Howie was just nailing into him with the insults.  It was funny when "Busto" April was getting thrashed, but George doesn't deserve it.  I like you, man.  You're real cool.

Back to the house for the first round of the HOH competition... right from the beginning, I knew that Janelle didn't understand the rules.  She seems to have troubles with Julie Chen's instructions alot.. she is late giving answers in HOH competitions.. she forgets to turn off her light, or erase her board.  She leaves us waiting as she writes down her answer "We need an answer, Janelle."  

Boogie looked completely lost after Will walking out the door.  He realized how screwed he was, because Will was running the whole show.  He was ready to cry.  His bit in the HOH competition was him trying to act cool, like he was in control.  This move was definately a "Wow, this is exciting" moment, but it really got watered down by the quick shot of Janelle (not realizing the rules needed BOTH hands on the key at all times) taking one hand off her key.  

Coming back from commercials, Boogie's move in the competition obviously wasn't anticipated as Julie Chen was now forced to trip over cue cards as the teleprompter wasn't prepared for this situation.  Things went more downhill as Janelle took her hand off the key for a second time (still unaware that BOTH hands must be on the key) and the competition was ended before the volcano even began to do anything (wow.. all that money down the drain!! XD).

"I didn't take my hands off the key!"  That's right, Janelle.. you didn't take both off.. but unfortunately (not emphasized in the rules, however), one hand off means you were out.

I would have liked to see how far Janelle would have gone in that competition, as well as what the volcano was going to do, but I guess we won't know this time.  Considering that Boogie is just going to quit the next round as well, they might as well just skip on to Janelle versus Erika for the final round and the final HOH.

If Erika wins HOH, will she take Janelle or Boogie?  At this point, especially considering her message (about how Chill Town was found out) to Will.. I think Erika will take Janelle and kick out Boogie.  It just depends if Boogie can work any magic on her without the puppet master telling him what to do.

Damn.. I wish it was Thursday already.

EDIT: I find it a bit ironic that the three people discussing the US Big Brother are all from Alberta, Canada. XD

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2006, 03:49:22 AM »
What can i say!? Janelle is a Goddess! Mwahhh! :heart: I was so proud of her when she finally let Willie go. It brings tears to my eyes. :') I had so many doubts in my mind that Janelle would be kicked out earlier in the game... especially when:

1.) James started going after her.
2.) When the rivalry between Danielle and Janelle started.
3.) When the Legion of Doom started dominating.
4.) When Janelle was alone in the house.
5.) When Janelle didn't put up Will or Boogie up in the double eviction week.
6.) ...there were way more but i can't remember right now XD

And to think she's STILL in the game is exciting! Janelle has a great chance at winning this game~ I've been rooting for her since the beginning of BB6. :D Hopefully this time she'll go all the way!!

Stupid Mike is an idiot... why the heck would he give up the HoH competition... why not just PLAY the FREAKING GAME!! Damn poor sport... gar that makes me so mad. :evil: There's no way the girls would take him to the Final Two, the girls now know how they've been played, so it's time for them to take revenge.  If Erika somehow gets HoH, and brings Boogie to the Finals, I will be extremely shocked...

Bleh.... I have faith in Janelle. She can win this whole thing. I can feel it. GO JANELLE!! :heart:

Offline MurasakiNeko

• 今を生きる、今を楽しむ
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:23 AM »
I used to be captivated by the series, i would work out during the show, the people kind of inspired me to get some muscles...

But recently, the series got repetitive and boring, i occasionally see a few eps when i skim to them while chanel surfing, but when i do, i'll end up doing something else... (internet!)

Oh, and the brittish version is soo much better! i saw it when i was visiting my brother, and the people selected are fun to watch. especially that one guy, whats his name... Peter? the guy with Tourettes Syndrome. Great guy.

Shut Up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 03:00:51 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCRUBIKA

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2006, 03:11:52 AM »
Damn.  Well I know who America will be voting for. :P

Pepto Bismol

Big Brother 7
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 03:30:44 AM »
We all are ( or most of us ) like All-Stars one way or another

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 07:58:51 AM »
Oh the Horror!! How could this happen!? :evil: Dammit... Why.. WHY, CRUEL WORLD!!! I want to cry. ; ; Oh well... what can I do? Makes me not want to watch the finale.

EDIT: Well, We all know that Janelle is going to get the $25000... that makes it a little bit satisfying... If she won the 2nd HoH part that would've been the best thing EVAR... !!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kyou mo Mattemasu