JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui

Author Topic: The Official I <3 Reina Thread!  (Read 397256 times)

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Official I <3 Reina Thread!
« Reply #3580 on: March 24, 2007, 03:44:46 PM »
Quote from: drifoy;336656
reina's being thin recently is just normal, she's thinner on the H!P sportsfest 2006 plus she always says that she eats a lot so i think there would be no worries about her health. get well soon reina-san.

just finished watching the DVD mags, a lot of reina camera time sweetness and her earrings is kinda hypnotizing :heart:. and yeah! reina's sexy 8 beat pawns!

goodluck DJB13, just make sure not to get star-strucked too much dude.

btw, genki on the sexy 8 album is so damn awesome!:yay:

Yep, she loves meat~yet she isn't gained her weight that much after all...so she's naturally thin I guess.

And btw Genki+ and the album cover is cool too~:ONfarofflook:

Quote from: Dj-B13;336671
haha yea I hope so too, Thankyou for the luck and man knowing that they are on the same Island as you gives me chills and where they are staying is only 3 mins away from my house.

I actually had a crazy dream last night about Reina & Kamei :ONsweat: :ONwahaha:

and and Genki is my fav song also on the 8 Beat album~!!!

What kind of dream was that?:ONshifty:

Quote from: john_hung;336842
as far as all this reina being 'skinny' talk...take into consideration that she's always been very petite - tbh, i haven't noticed her getting 'skinnier' or anything like that...she's always been that way, no? when we hear of one of the girls collapsing during rehearsal or something drastic like that is when we should become concerned - also don't forget that these girls have their rigorous dance routines plus all their sports activities, so if they were truly not healthy, we'd hear about it...when she's not appearing on haromoni every week and all that, that's when you should worry...until then, just imagine her smile and everything will be alright :D

EDIT: :ONshock: i just noticed that her thread only has 4 stars...that's unacceptable

Her smile....soo breathtaking~She's a strong girl~:baa60776:

Quote from: Ren;336937
This thread should have got 5 stars! :D

rev: You changed your avatar? Lovely! :heart: And :heart: for your TanaKamei signature.

lilday: Thanks for the link to Hello! Morning downloads. :ONkneelbow: Too bad my connection can't download from sendspace. :ONpleeease:

Reina's wonkiness has its own charm, wonky cat eyes that is :heart:.

Wow what are you guys dreaming about? I never had any dreams involving a Morning Musume member. :D

Yeah it should be 5 stars... and my connection also hates sendspace. :ONdepressed: :ONtantrum:

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #3581 on: March 24, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;337191
Yeah it should be 5 stars... and my connection also hates sendspace. :ONdepressed: :ONtantrum:

I think the Kanashimi Twilight thread got the link in YSI. :ONwriggly:

Quote from: drifoy;336990
the way her hair is done also puts more emphasis on her eyes. when i first saw reina on the CM i thought of otome gumi reina in the Yuujou ~Kokoro no BUSU niwa Nara nee!~ PV, Kanashami Twilight have a similar rock-n-roll feel.

She is SO COOL in the CM. Now I have to wait for the full PV to be released. :ONtantrum:

talking about the thread stars, we didn't pay attention to it before(i gave it one vote to make it a 5 star) then someone mentioned to pimp up the votes, it was a double-edge sword, the low ratings starts to pour in more than the high ones, so the thread ended up glued on 4 stars, i think it will take at least 3 or 5 perfect votes to make it a 5 star.

Ah, if there is something we can do to make it a 5 star... :baa60776:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #3582 on: March 24, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »
Quote from: Ren;336249
Wow, must be great to have a mom who is also a fan. :baa60776:
And she's sick with Koharu, such a fanfic material. :ONxD:

I second that motion. Maybe Rei could write something on it :p And so you know, I went to read Hitori Janai. Looking forward to HJ part 2 *crosses fingers*

Quote from: jafeijai;336796
o.O I have yet to see the CM, but your set makes me think of the costumes for Roman....coincidence?

I thought that too. And Risa reminded me of Namida.

Tanakacchi was awesome!! That rocker chick get up kinda fits the band image we talked about last time. I bet she would look like that if she was in a band. To think I wasn't gonna get this single. Looks like thats imposible now.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3583 on: March 24, 2007, 05:09:08 PM »
Quote from: Ren;337208
I think the Kanashimi Twilight thread got the link in YSI. :ONwriggly:

She is SO COOL in the CM. Now I have to wait for the full PV to be released. :ONtantrum:

LOL forgive me.I've found it. Thanks for the info though. Can't wait for the PV too. Reina's like~aww :baa60776: :ONwahaha:

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #3584 on: March 24, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »
just saw the CM, and i must say its very nice :) i like their outfits, from what i saw, i really like Reina's outfit for the CM, very hip hop and with a hint of rock heee :D :heart:
cant wait for the PV to come out :D

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3585 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:14 PM »
the outfit seems...yankiish~:ONwahaha:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #3586 on: March 24, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
good news, the Concert will be held on Sunday at the Waikiki Shell *2 MIns Away From My House* which is an open area and one member of the Alo Hello Club can bring a guest in the clse area so maybe me and my mom can get some of the people outside and ask them if they can get us in as a guest~! :ONwahaha:

well if we can't then its all good since its an open area we can stay on the outside part like the last few times they perdormed there and I indeed will get pictures for us all~!!!!:ONbingo: :ONcool1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3587 on: March 24, 2007, 09:52:36 PM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;337469
good news, the Concert will be held on Sunday at the Waikiki Shell *2 MIns Away From My House* which is an open area and one member of the Alo Hello Club can bring a guest in the clse area so maybe me and my mom can get some of the people outside and ask them if they can get us in as a guest~! :ONwahaha:

well if we can't then its all good since its an open area we can stay on the outside part like the last few times they perdormed there and I indeed will get pictures for us all~!!!!:ONbingo: :ONcool1:

Thats sounds wonderful. Wish you luck this time.:ONhee:

And don't forget about the precious pictures~:baa60776: :ONshifty:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3588 on: March 24, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;337482
Thats sounds wonderful. Wish you luck this time.:ONhee:

And don't forget about the precious pictures~:baa60776: :ONshifty:

Oh I won't~!!! me and my mom will be carrying our cameras.

Heck I might even film the peromance since it will be only from 4:30 PM ~ 5: 30 PM :ONbingo:
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3589 on: March 24, 2007, 10:00:19 PM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;337490
Oh I won't~!!! me and my mom will be carrying our cameras.

Heck I might even film the peromance since it will be only from 4:30 PM ~ 5: 30 PM :ONbingo:

Hehe and hoped that soon you will upload it too...and thus make that performance a "Djb-13 Version"~:tfr9a7wg:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3590 on: March 24, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;337505
Hehe and hoped that you will upload it too soon...and thus make that performance a "Djb-13 Version"~:tfr9a7wg:

hehe, you folks can enjoy the performance in the eyes of how I seen it :ONcool1:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3591 on: March 24, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »
Oh hell yeah!!!:ONfarofflook:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3592 on: March 24, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »

Waah. Hope you can get in as a guest. That would be sweet :D! Then you can take up close pics muaha and some videos woot.

BTW Like your new sig LegendKiller :D

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3593 on: March 24, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »
Quote from: storyboard;337523
Waah. Hope you can get in as a guest. That would be sweet :D! Then you can take up close pics muaha and some videos woot.

BTW Like your new sig LegendKiller :D

well if we do get in as a guest, you will be chakced to see that all Camreas and Video eqipment be turend off :ONpleeease:

so the good thing of being on the ouyside is that you can do the:ONbingo:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3594 on: March 24, 2007, 10:46:51 PM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;337532
well if we do get in as a guest, you will be chakced to see that all Camreas and Video eqipment be turend off :ONpleeease:

so the good thing of being on the ouyside is that you can do the:ONbingo:
aww :ONdepressed: . Well if you do get in as a guest at least YOU have a chance to meet em :D. Haha

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3595 on: March 24, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »
Quote from: storyboard;337542
aww :ONdepressed: . Well if you do get in as a guest at least YOU have a chance to meet em :D. Haha

hehe that is true, but If I dont; then I can share with you folks all the pictures & Videos :ONbingo:

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #3596 on: March 24, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »

man, your soo lucky that i hate you hahaXD
make sure you get lots of pictures of out Tanakachhi!!! i shell be expecting some beautiful ones!! haha

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3597 on: March 24, 2007, 11:33:57 PM »
Quote from: tanakachi;337567
man, your soo lucky that i hate you hahaXD
make sure you get lots of pictures of out Tanakachhi!!! i shell be expecting some beautiful ones!! haha

you can count on me & my mom~!!!:ONbingo:

and this time I won' bring back pictures of the bench that Reian Sat on, this time it will eb her & the rest of MoMusu :ONwriggly:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3598 on: March 24, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »
maybe a H!P postwhoring thread would not be a bad idea^^

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui