JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Time Slip

Author Topic: Settling (chapter 38-FIN)  (Read 58869 times)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 5)
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 05:27:03 AM »
First chapter from Ayas POV.
It's not oh so exciting. But I like the little thoughts Aya has =]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter six: Matsuura Aya

I think I’m way to punctual. I know I can be a little overly anal about the time…but to be at a meeting before you boss has got to be borderline psychotic.

Oh well.

I leaned back in one of the three chairs that were across from Tsunkus desk. I wonder what this was going to be about?

Five more minutes passed and still no Tsunku. It was time for the meeting to start…

There was a soft knock on the door and then I saw Goto Maki poke her head into the room. She looked over at where Tsunku was supposed to be sitting, frowned slightly and then spotted me.

“Oh Aya!”

I waved slightly to her as she walked into the room.

“Do you know what this is going to be about?” she asked as she sat down at one of the chairs next to me.

I shook my head, “no clue. I wonder where Tsunku is though…Aren’t you usually late to his meetings?” I laughed and poked her in the forehead.

She blushed lightly, “Yea well I easily forget these types of things…”

Our conversation was interrupted by Tsunku finally arriving to his meeting. But there was someone walking in behind him…was that..?

Yea, there she was: Miki-tan!

I don’t know what really made me to start calling her that…oh wait yea the thought process was something like: “She’s cute and Miki-tan sounds cute…perfect.”

She seemed surprised when she saw me sitting there next to Goto.

Tsunku beckoned Miki towards him on his side of the desk. “Girls if you don’t already know this out newest member of Hello! Project, Fujimoto Miki-san.”

Miki-tan bowed slightly to us and then quickly sat down on the other side of me. I looked over and smiled at her but she seemed very focused on Tsunku because she didn’t even glance over.

I pouted slightly, but I guess she was just nervous. It was probably going to be him telling her about her premier song.

But wait…then why were Goto and I here as well?

I guess I will find out as soon enough…

I focused my attention on Tsunku as he cleared his throat. “Now I’m sure you are all wondering why you are here.”

I thought I heard Miki scoff next to me, but I couldn’t really tell. Maybe she was just coughing or something.

“Especially why all three of you are here. Well, I’ve decided to have Fujimoto-sans premier be in a small group who will produce one single made up of you three.”

I looked over at Miki. I couldn’t tell if she was pissed off, annoyed or just completely confused. I couldn’t really blame her…she probably expected to start out with at least one solo song before being thrust into a group even if it was just for one single.

But what got me more was how unafraid she was to show her annoyance at Tsunku. If it was me I would be scared to death to do anything that might upset my boss. I guess that was just the way Miki was.

She was so cool was all I could think. I realized my mind had been wandering for a little while and turned my attention back to where it should be, Tsunku.

“The new groups single will be a song called Shall We Love and the group name is made up of all of your last names: Goto, Matsuura and Fujimoto. It shall be called Gomattou.” He grabbed a pen out of his desk and wrote it out for us on a piece of paper.

I saw Miki lean over the desk and look at it once again confused. I looked over at Goto for the first time since Miki had walked it, she seemed just as confused. Well, I guess she had to a right to as well. She had just graduated from Morning Musume to pursue her solo career and instead was going to be in a group…I guess I was the only one who didn’t have anything to complain about.

“Hey!” I turned back to Miki who now had an annoyed look back on her face.

“I see the Goto and I see the Matsuura but I’m having a hard time seeing the Fujimoto.” I looked at the paper.

She was right. I couldn’t really see the Fujimoto much either.

“It’s there,” Tsunku assured her. He underlined the to part of the name and smiled.

“To?” She looked at him like he was crazy.

“You try fitting the Fuji part of your name in the group.”

I saw Miki mentally calculating this, before she sighed and leaned back in her chair.

Damn she was brave to confront Tsunku like that. I wouldn’t have had the guts to do that. I would think he would have fired her or something, but Tsunku actually looked quiet amused at Mikis behavior.

“Well girls that all I really had to say for now. We will get together for recording next week and tomorrow you will be receiving the lyrics and background music so you may practice.” He waved his hand and turned to some paper work signaling us to leave.

I saw Miki jump up pretty quick and storm out of the room; she was obviously still peeved about the whole situation.

I got up and followed Miki out with Goto behind me. She pulled out her phone and texted someone.

“Hey, Aya I’ll see you later. I’m going to go meet someone for lunch.” Usually we liked to talk a little when we saw each other which is I guess why she was informing me she was leaving.

However, at the moment I didn’t really pay much mind to her. I waved good bye and smiled politely but my eyes stayed on my target on Miki-tan. I just wanted to say a few words to her at least and I would be satisfied. It just made me happy to see her actually.

She was storming down the hallway pretty quickly so I had to jog a little to catch up to her. “Hey Miki-tan!”

She whirled around, still looked peeved, and then I guess she realize it was me? Or that I wasn’t a threat? I dunno I can’t really read her that well yet, but she seemed to brighten up and smile.

“Mat- er Ayaya. How are you?”

“I’m good. I guess that announcement was a little shocking to you eh?”

She scratched the back of her head a little embarrassed. “Yea a bit. Did I seem to blunt to say that all to Tsunku?”

I bit my lip, “I guess it was a little forward.” I paused and then said more to myself, “But it was way cool…”

“Huh?”

I suddenly realized I had said that a little to loud. “Oh nothing nothing,” I exclaimed waving my hands frantically.

Miki looked at me with that cute little confused expression she had. It started to get slowly more and more confused and I realized it had been a whole minute that I’ve just been standing here staring at her with a big fat grin plastered on my face.

Quick make a conversation, “So you going to go get lunch?” I looked at my watch. It was about one. I wonder if she has eaten, I have but…

“Oh yea I should do that. Have you eaten yet?”

“Uhmm…no,” I lied. “Maybe we can go get something together? I know a nice little place just down the block.”

“That sounds good to me. Lets go.” And she continued her way down the hallway to the front door.

I almost squealed out loud. Me and Miki-tan are going out to eat~ Together!~ I sang over and over in my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey look! Miki didn't injure herself in some way this time =]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Settling (chapter 6)
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 05:57:13 AM »
Well, it's not exactly accurate (historically speaking), but still nice.

“Hey!” I turned back to Miki who now had an annoyed look back on her face.

“I see the Goto and I see the Matsuura but I’m having a hard time seeing the Fujimoto.” I looked at the paper.

She was right. I couldn’t really see the Fujimoto much either.

“It’s there,” Tsunku assured her. He underlined the to part of the name and smiled.

“To?” She looked at him like he was crazy.

“You try fitting the Fuji part of your name in the group.”
Ah Utaban, always a good source for material.  :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 12:45:00 AM »
Well, it's not exactly accurate (historically speaking), but still nice.

Ah Utaban, always a good source for material.  :lol:

Accurate? me lol
I reserve the right to change anything in H!P history I choose xD

haha I love using stuff from television shows =]

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 12:54:47 AM »
Happy Monday lol

So this one is kind of short
and its after (can't recall which TV appearance...) but it was one when they were promoting Koko Ni Iruzee because I remember that much and it was one of the couple times they asked which member would you least like to have as your girlfriend.

Anyways its kind of cute

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter seven: Ishikawa Rika

I opened my front door and walked inside making sure to hold it open with one hand so Yossui could get in as well. Shutting the door behind us as I flipped on the lights I heard Yossui yawn behind me.

“If you’re tired you don’t have to do this.”

She looked at me surprised and paused mid-stretch. I had to bite back a laugh at the hilarious position she was in.

After she had finally finished her stretch she took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen. “I know I don’t have to. I want to.”

She began to rifle through my cabinets. “Besides…” She stopped and didn’t finish her sentence and instead walked over to my fridge. “So what do you want me to make you to eat?”

I felt bad, something was bothering her. “What were you going to say?”

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, “It’s just…you seem mad at me or something…”

I looked down at the floor.

“Are you?”

I looked back up at her and tried to plaster a fake smile on my face, “What?” I asked as innocently as I could.

She looked me straight in the eyes, “Are you angry with me?” Her eyes pierced mine straining to find an answer.

I thought back to the TV appearance we had recorded just earlier today. “Yossui…why did you say I was the person you would least like to have as a girlfriend? I mean, I AM your girlfriend. So I guess I just don’t really understand.”

She looked at me for a moment like she was trying to register what I had just said before she burst out laughing.

She set down the pan she had been holding, “Is that all that’s bothering you?”

I blushed, she obviously didn’t think it was that big of a deal. “Well….yea its been bothering me.”

She suddenly frowned and walked over to me. She cupped my face in her hands gently and looked me straight in the eyes. “Rika, I love being with you.” She smiled and ran her hand through my hair gently. “You should know that.”

I looked down at the floor, “Then why did you say it?” After a moment I looked back up.

She was looking up at the ceiling, seemingly thinking hard about the answer. Then she shrugged, “I don’t really know.” She laughed and released me scratching the back of her head. “I guess I’m just paranoid that someone who shouldn’t find out will, you know?”

I smiled for the first time since we had gotten to my house, so that was it…

“Hitomi…” I paused and she looked at me almost concerned. “You’re so lame.” I laughed as she frowned and turned away from me offended.

I grabbed one of her hands as she started to walk away, “Oh come on Hitomi. Admit that’s a little paranoid.”

She stuck out her tongue at me. “Only if you admit you’re a little too sensitive.”

I laughed again, “Fine.”

We stood there for a moment grinning at each other because of the complete ridiculousness of this whole situation before she swiftly pulled me into her smirking slightly.

She interlaced our hands together and gave me a short kiss. “So what do you want to eat then?”

“I dunno,” I shrugged and attempted to give her a second kiss, but she pulled away teasingly.

“Don’t be difficult,” she scoffed.

“Don’t be mean,” I mimicked.

“Don’t be sensitive.”

“Don’t be lame,” and with that I leaned forward and claimed one more kiss before pulling myself away from her and pointing to the stove. “I’m hungry.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea, I'm kind of disappointed at the amount of comments I'm getting lol cuz maybe theres only a couple people reading?
But! Even if just one person is reading I will continue to write!!! lol
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:31:39 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 01:01:58 AM »
Even if just one person is reading I will continue to write!!! lol
That's the spirit!  XD
Don't worry, I'm reading, so that's at least one person.  :grin:
And I'm loving it! Rika and Yossie are so cute, and Aya/Miki really need to hang out more.  :yep:
Keep it up!

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 7)
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 01:35:06 AM »
I'm reading too! Actually your story is the first one I've ever commented to. I love it :inlove:. It's nice to see how their relationships formed when they were young. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading. :)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 02:19:44 AM »

“Don’t be difficult,” she scoffed.

“Don’t be mean,” I mimicked.

“Don’t be sensitive.”

“Don’t be lame,” and with that I leaned forward and claimed one more kiss before pulling myself away from her and pointing to the stove. “I’m hungry.”
I love this part!  :lol: :wub:

Hey, I'm reading too!  8)
Great story! I can't decide which pairing I like more!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 04:33:19 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:D

Yossi = :wub: = Rika

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »
i'm reading too!!! :P
i love your fic! :heart:
i just don't post that much, hehe XD
anyway more ishiyoshi and GAM love pls :wub: :w00t: :wub:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 02:07:21 AM »
Actually your story is the first one I've ever commented to.
i just don't post that much, hehe XD

Well I feel special now then =]

Ok well I'm glad to know people are reading then?

So...I'm actually not to fond of this chapter xD but its necessary to put in the story...
Go GAM lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter eight: Matsuura Aya

Miki and I became fast friends after Gomattou. I can’t recall a day when we didn’t talk or at least see each other. Eventually it came down to when I didn’t seen Tan, I somehow took the Miki part of her nick name Miki-tan out…I thought it was cute, I was thinking of her…in ways I probably shouldn’t have been.

Whenever I was around her my heart would beat really fast and I would get these urges to just kiss her. I wanted to tell her how I felt…but something was holding me back. Most of the time it seemed like Tan felt the same because she always brightened up around me. But I guess I’m just scared…

I’ll do it. I’ll tell her tonight.

I sat on my couch patiently waiting for the doorbell to ring. Tan had called earlier and asked if she could come over. This wasn’t unusual that we would hang out…but with Tan being such a homebody she usually asked if I would meet her at her house.

I looked at the clock, it was about six thirty…she said she would be here at six thirty.

Six thirty one.

Six thirty tw-

I heard a loud knock at the door and sprang too my feet. “Coming!”

I walked over and opened the door. “Tan…” my voice trailed off. She seemed gloomy…this was unusual.

“Hey Aya,” she smiled weakly and walked into my apartment. I closed the door behind her and stood there looking at her confused.

She had sat down on my couch with that unusually gloomy expression. Even when she is sad she’s gorgeous.

She looked up, “You okay?”

I glanced over at the clock.

Six forty…whoops been staring a little too long.

“Oh yea I’m fine.” I walked over and sat down next to her. “But, are you?”

She looked down at her hands that were resting in her lap. She seemed to be contemplating something. “Tan?”

After a moment of hesitation she finally spoke without really moving, “I just got out of a meeting with Tsunku.”

A meeting? Usually that’s something good unless you really screwed up. Was Tan going to be fired already? She just started and was extremely successful! She had a tour coming up soon too…

“And…?”

She sighed, “I’m going to be joining Morning Musume with the six generation.”

I smiled brightly, “That’s great Tan! Isn’t this what you’ve been hoping for?”

She smiled a little, but didn’t say anything. I bit my bottom lip. What could be wrong with Tan?

Suddenly she looked up at me seriously, “What if they don’t like me? I mean, I was a solo artist first and I even failed the audition!” She stood up and paced around the room. “What was he even thinking putting me in that group now?! I don’t get it.” She glared out the window. “I’ve been very successful haven’t I!? I’m so mad at him…” She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks staring out the window in pure rage. Although when I looked at Tans eyes I could tell she wasn’t really that upset.

I walked over and stood next to her looking out the window with her. “So you’re upset Tsunku’s taking away your solo career?” I paused, “Or is there something else?”

She dropped her arms to her side and sighed the anger completely leaving her. “I’m just afraid.”

This statement actually threw me off. I wasn’t sure how to respond. Tan always seemed like the fearless one. She was so cool, she even could get angry at people to there face. She didn’t seem to care what people thought and here she was admitting to me that she was scared. She must be really scared to be able to admit something like that to me.

I didn’t respond then I felt her grab my hand. “Aya, did you hear me? I’m scared…what do I do?”

She looked at me and I saw it…vulnerability.

Tan was so fragile right now and I wasn’t sure what to do because just at her touch my heart had started to beat like crazy once again and that urge came back. No Aya now is not the time…Tan needs a friend right now.

“Just be yourself and don’t worry about it.” I smiled, “They’re going to love having you in the group: the fans and the other members.” I squeezed her hand in reassurance. “Trust me.”

She smiled and then I was suddenly pulled into a hug. “I knew you would make me feel better Ayaya. You always manage to somehow.”

I held onto her close. I didn’t want to let go. I just wanted to stay here forever with Tan in my arms.

“Uh Aya?”

“Yes?”

“We’ve been standing her for about ten minutes…”

I suddenly realized she was gently pulling away from me. I released her quickly, “Oh sorry, I just couldn’t help it…er…uh…” I looked down at the floor and blushed deeply. When I looked back up Tan was staring at me puzzled. I turned away and walked to the other side of the room. “So, uh you wanna watch TV?”

I looked back over at her. She was still looking at me very confused. Crap…

My eyes darted around the room trying to look at anything but Tan because my heart was still racing. But I couldn’t help it and I ended up looking back at Tan. But this time…was she smirking?

She walked over to me, yep that was a smirk. “Aya?”

I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her. “Uh yea?”

“Is there something you would like to tell me?”

“Not particularly.” She raised an eyebrow at me.

Tan completely had the upper hand right now. She must be able to read minds or something. Or I’m just that bad at not showing how much I really want her.

She seemed to be enjoying the power she had over me for the next thing I knew she had wrapped her arms around my waist and was smiling seductively at me. “Really now?”

I nodded trying not to look into her eyes.

“I’m having a hard time believing that.” She tipped my chin up with one hand forcing me to look her in the eye.

Then out of complete impulse I leaned in and did what I had been craving for so long. Tan didn’t seem to mind at all; actually I almost immediately felt her lips moving against mine. Then the kiss ended and I could even see a slight blush on her. I’m sure I was as red as a clown’s nose though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*stares at all the "awww" comments and feels bad*
I think in the next chapter things get a tiny bit sad...in a way... =/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:32:53 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Settling (chapter 8)
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 03:15:04 AM »
YAY! Miki and Aya kissssss!!!  :hehehe:
Love GAM!!!
And  :nya: at scared miki! She's just too cute!
Don't worry Miki, everyone in MM loves you! :heart:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 03:22:26 AM »
Awwww! Lovesick/Aya and Scared/Miki are so cute! I'm glad they showed their feelings for each other. I'm a bit worried about you saying the next chapter will be a little sad but I'm sure it will be good whatever it is.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 03:23:56 AM »
But this time…was she smirking?

She walked over to me, yep that was a smirk. “Aya?”

She seemed to be enjoying the power she had over me for the next thing I knew she had wrapped her arms around my waist and was smiling seductively at me. “Really now?”
I could totally imagine this scene happening.  :lol:
I liked this chapter a lot, but you said the next chapter is going to be a little sad... I'm waiting for it!  :yep:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 05:29:35 AM »
 :frustrated: ahh im falling behind! *reads the two missed chapters*  :bath: finished! Love them! cute GAM moment! keep it up  :bingo:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 05:49:07 AM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :wriggly:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »
:frustrated: ahh im falling behind! *reads the two missed chapters*  :bath: finished! Love them! cute GAM moment! keep it up  :bingo:

Dude no way! XD... you were behind 2 i was behind 8

I feel so bad :'(... I saw this story just the other day and made a mental note to read it.. next thing i know 8 chapters are already posted.... and to top it off it's a 1444 AND a GAM story ... those are my top pairings EVER!!!

Anywho I likes the story  :D.... ^_^ it's really  :wub:
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 05:27:58 AM »
Sorry it's bad guys ^^; I rushed it...I'm trying to get one up everyday (besides weekends) and I didn't have so much motivation to write tonight...
but I finally just sat down and said I have to do this!

It's mainly just Yoshizawas thoughts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter nine: Yoshizawa Hitomi

“As for one-“

“CUT!” I heard the director yell for the thousanth time today. I am getting so tired of him…

After another probably two hours of “actions” and “cuts” it was finally done. Well every part but Rikas beginning and all I had to do for that was…hmm nothing? But I did have to wait for Rika because she asked.

I sat outside the filming room watching through a window as Rika over and over again delivered her lines to the camera.

I was starting to nod off when I suddenly felt the hairs on the back of my neck prick up like someone was there. I whirled around in my seat to come face to face with Goto Maki.

“Well you finally noticed. I was afraid you had fallen asleep.” She had been sitting behind me centimeters from the back of my head for a while I guessed.

“I can’t help it if I’ve had a long day and the only one who isn’t done I’m dating.”

“Yea yea, I don’t need your excuses,” she said waving her hand dismissively as she sat down next to me. “So how are you and Rika anyways?”

I paused…well in appearance we were fine. And as far as I knew Rika was completely satisfied with it all…but…

“Yocchan? Hello?” Goto had gotten up and was waving her hands in from of my face. “The hell? Pay attention.”

I smiled, I guess I’m just over thinking things. “Were fine.”

She frowned, “you sure.”

“uh,” I paused. “Yea.”

“You suck at lying.”

“I’m not lying.”

“yea, uh huh…”

“Gocchiiiin, just lemmy be!” I said as I focused my attention back on the recording room.

She seemed dissatisfied but said, “Ok but if you ever want to actually talk about how you and Rika are let me know. I’m going to go home. So tired…” she made a point of yawning and stretching slowly. “It was nice seeing you Yossui!”

And with that she bounded up and out of the room. I sat there now more confused about things than ever…

As I watched Rika through the window my mind began to wander again. Was I really satisfied with being with Rika?

I mean, she’s nice and funny. I really do love spending time with her and all but…

Why does it constantly feel like something is missing?

We’ve been dating for at least a year now…I’ve never been good at keeping up with our anniversaries. She always scolds me for that kind of stuff. It’s pretty funny.

Shouldn’t I be in love already or something? I tell her I love her practically everyday but is that just something couples do? Rika means it…she has to. That look in her eyes every time she says it and how her smile seems to broaden every time I say it back. She’s got to mean it.

But do I?

Well yes…and…no.

I love her yes, I really do. But am I in love?

How am I supposed to even know what that feels like?

Why is this all so confusing?

Apparently I sat and contemplated whether or not I was in love with Rika for some time because when Rika walked out of the filming room I looked at the clock and it had been an hour since Maki left.

What’s wrong with me? I do love her….don’t I?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=/ kinda sad
but yea not as well written as I would have hoped
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 06:57:45 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Settling (chapter 9)
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 06:47:37 AM »
Oh boy. :O

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 07:19:48 AM »
dun dunt dun!!!! i wonder how this is play out :?

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38:25 PM »
What’s wrong with me? I do love her….don’t I?
YES, YOU DO!

now stop being ridiculous.
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Time Slip