JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty

Author Topic: (Group) predia  (Read 35699 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) predia
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2015, 10:49:15 AM »
"Crazy Cat" is a good example for much of their earlier works being great as well. "Hey Boy" is also very nice! But I agree them having some weaker songs all along.

Aki has dimples?

Runa and Mai: the two on the side of the screen, nobody knows who is who
You just insulted me. These are my two favourite members :angry:
jk :lol: Mai was easy to recognize before, as she used to colour her hair in blond/light brown.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2015, 11:47:39 AM »
*** Quick guide: who is who ***
Keiko: mini-hat

Hold up, someone is wearing a hat? :huhuh

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2015, 11:50:38 AM »
She wears a small hat like... everytime. So she is easy to make out. Sakurako by the way often wears a big ribbon in her hair.

Now guess, who is who. :lol:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2015, 12:03:47 PM »
I think I followed all the predia members on Twitter for the hell of it, but I really do not remember ever seeing the 3 on the right. Then there's Rumina, Yuu, I don't remember her name, other main singer with short hair, no idea, oppai, and I don't know. :sweatdrop:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2015, 12:14:03 PM »
Well, why not use the info provided some posts above to get a few names more? ;)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2015, 03:23:31 PM »
Been watching the weekly documentary videos on their YouTube channel to learn more about them.

From Left to Right in the above picture:
Mizuno Mai - Long (past shoulder length) straight dark hair that covers her ears most of the time. Likes games and anime.
Sawaguchi Keiko - Mini hat, shoulder length hair, and she has an overlapping tooth on one side (left?)
Okumura Akina - Oldest one but doesn't look it. Slight resemblance to Fujimoto Miki (anyone else see it?). Talks to dogs.
Minato Akane - Handsome short haired member with vocal skills. Has a slight fanged tooth on one side also.
Maeda Yu - Side ponytail and her face looks tiny! Says "Yahoi" a lot and uses old samurai Japanese when introducing herself. No idea what "chankoropi" means but she says that a lot too.
Aoyama Reiko - Her hair looks like she's a confused member of Vanilla Beans.
Murakami Rumina - Other lead singer but with long black hair and softer features.
Sakurako - Ribbon, shortest member, and released gravure DVDs, so boobs.
Hayashi Yuzuka - lightest hair color, also boobs. Talks a lot during the MCs.
Matsumoto Runa - Sometimes I get her confused with Mai based on appearance but she shows off her ears. Likes saying "Wasshoi!" a lot. The silliest member.

Edited with smaller picture. Bigger version can be found on the Picroda.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 03:33:38 PM by mixedmedia »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »
lol, nice short introductions. I was always wondering, what Yuu was blabbling about. Can't really follow on what you mean with Reiko's hair. It doesn't look retro like Vanilla Beans in my opinion. But maybe I am biased because she is hot.
And please explain on the silliness part for Runa. In which regard do you mean that? I always had the impression that Yuzuka and Yuu are acting more childlike.

Some words on there 5th Anniversary show. I can't help to compare it with PASSPO's one year ago. The show lasted only the same the same time as a usual One Man does, roughly 2 hours 15 minutes. Good thing: It doesn't feel too long like Passpo's did but for a Anniversary show I expect much more in regard of length. Maybe 3 to 4 hours? Also the video screen: A short clip show and that was it. Disappointed. There was nothing really special in the stage design or decoration either. It is obvious that Passpo is the agencies favourite.
Anyway it wasn't sold out and they again had those stupid chairs near the stage. Wonder why they still keep at it.
The Live Band part with Band Maid has been great but much too short.
The T-appendix of the stage was a nice addition and allowed everyone in the audience to see the members up close. Also the singing quality was again top-notch.
The event after the show was well done. I got 5 tickets and spent it all for Runa: Cheki, Sign and Talk. Much better than Passpo who did like nothing, though understandably.
Set list was okay, as I like most of their newer songs. Missed Crazy Cat though.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2015, 04:36:07 PM »
Reiko's hair kind of flips outward near the ends like Risa from Vanilla Beans, no?

The documentary video where Runa does her 30 second talk calls her the "warai tanto" and I recall some old live from Cultures where she was really beating the whole "Wasshoi" thing into the ground.

Did you see Aipon, Yukki, Nachu, and Naomin? Seems they and a bunch of other Platinum girls were there, just like how a lot of them were at palet the night before.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2015, 04:59:04 PM »
Aoyama Reiko - Her hair looks like she's a confused member of Vanilla Beans.

Don't forget Reiko's special 'ability'.

The Live Band part with Band Maid has been great but much too short.

Cool! Was it electric or acoustic, like Mochi to Cheeze? Which songs? (thanks)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2015, 05:03:33 PM »
Well, Reiko's hair in part flips outwards, yes. In that regard it is similar. But the overall structure of her haircut is modern. That is what I mean.

Have to check Runa later.

Didn't see any Passpo members. But a lot of girls where present, that is for sure. Would they mix with the crowd or rather sit on the balcony?

Ehm, electric. But I can't name the songs.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2015, 06:22:05 PM »
yeah I wouldn't call Runa the silliest member neither. she has her gag but Yuu and Yuzuka say and make way more dumb stuff on MCs and programs. if I recall correctly they've been even labelled as the 'warai conbi' of the group ( see here https://www.instagram.com/p/z9EkgjM4SU/)... Runa had a bigger role in that aspect before Yuu came around.

I know Yuu likes to talk in kansaiben and make up words on her own, wasn't aware that's actually an old archaic japanese thing.  :O

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2015, 08:28:39 PM »
For the longest time, I wondered if yahoi was an actual word or some made up thing or why she kept saying it in the first place . . .

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2016, 05:52:08 PM »
New predia music video.

predia - BOROBORO 〜この愛はボロボロになる運命なのか〜

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
classy. enjoyable but not my favorite edge of the group. I like more when Predia goes slaying with heavy beat and sick choreographs like Diamond High Heels and Dream of Love.

speaking of this... man, it`s been a long time already that I don`t see Predia live. feels like it`s been some years already that I don`t hear they singing these songs. 

Offline ezacessline

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2016, 04:55:23 PM »
Does someone know what happened to Runa?

I know she took a break but now i'm getting a bit worried.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »
Same with me. She is not even retweeting stuff.
Does she have an operation?  :shocked: Secret pregnancy? :lol: Or is it like Sakotee with Passpo - officially on hiatus to graduate after her end of contract?

Offline iji

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2016, 06:54:49 PM »
Don't really know what she really have, just that it's a health problem that she's had for quite some time, that got worse.

But she already announced that she's coming back for the 6th anniversary tour that starts in october. We just have to wait a bit longer.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2016, 03:28:43 PM »
Runa announced - her return on 10th October! :twothumbs

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2016, 02:42:52 PM »
so what was it in the end? someone revealed which was her health problem or not? I vote on abortion.  :P

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2016, 10:43:17 PM »
Jeez the new Predia outfit. They look like a bunch of street hookers, biker dykes and morticians. :O

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty