JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kaigan Doori

Author Topic: (Group) SUPER☆GiRLS  (Read 271326 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: (Group) SUPER☆GiRLS
« Reply #520 on: January 02, 2013, 11:42:48 AM »
And now it is time for those January clearance sales:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #521 on: January 02, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »
I had not seen this before....It was posted by YouTuber hideyholeyback in October (Arigatou!!)

SUPER☆GiRLS  mix it up with their Cheeky (Parade) juniors in this performance and everyone is on megadoses of genki:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #522 on: January 02, 2013, 04:06:57 PM »
SUPER☆GiRLS  give us their New Year's greetings, with a review of
good things that happened in 2012, and looking forward to 2013:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #523 on: January 05, 2013, 08:11:34 AM »
Looks Like Tetsuya Komuro will be writing for  SUPER☆GiRLS - this is great news for the girls!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #524 on: January 05, 2013, 08:20:32 AM »
And now, let's hear those SUPER☆GiRLS:

Offline Sensitized

« Reply #525 on: January 06, 2013, 06:38:35 AM »
It sounds like a graduation song and now I'm paranoid. :(

Some updates:

- The third album is called "Celebration" and the details for each edition are now up at the official site.
- Amita will be releasing a 2nd photobook in early March.
- And you can download the "Celebration ~Music Ribbon ver.~" song for free at the Music Ribbon site.

8):thumbup
乃木坂46

Offline MyLovelyManoAiri

• Member+
« Reply #526 on: January 08, 2013, 05:54:53 AM »
Kaede got a huge problem  :shocked
http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/4326125.html   :shocked

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #527 on: January 08, 2013, 08:46:25 AM »
Ito Yokado new CM

good luck for supaga's concert in Nippon Budokan!  :)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #528 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:46 AM »

SUPER☆GiRLS (and GEM and Cheeky Parade) did a mini-live/high-touch event two days ago and announced they will be doing a concert at Nippon Budokan on 6/11. KP was absent (for those wondering). GEM was there though. Let's all be hardcore GEM fans!

Does anyone want me to upload the SUPER☆GiRLS 2nd Anniversary SP & Idol Street Carnival 2012 dvd? Muppet posted a song from that concert on the previous page.

Received my Reira calendar a few days ago (delayed because I bought it with predia's album).

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #529 on: January 08, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
Does anyone want me to upload the SUPER☆GiRLS 2nd Anniversary SP & Idol Street Carnival 2012 dvd? Muppet posted a song from that concert on the previous page.

I would certainly appreciate it please.

Kaede got a huge problem  :shocked
http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/4326125.html   :shocked

Hmm not good for KP. Was hoping that had all blown over by now. I hope no drastic action is taken.

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #530 on: January 08, 2013, 01:21:32 PM »
^
^
aw....my ruka's calendar not arrive yet.. honestly i hate cdjapan... >.<

GEM's song is like E-Girls/ FLOWER songs..we can say these song is korean style...but it's ok for me as long they idol group...they have different song type  :twothumbs

Offline MyLovelyManoAiri

• Member+
« Reply #531 on: January 08, 2013, 01:45:18 PM »
^
^
aw....my ruka's calendar not arrive yet.. honestly i hate cdjapan... >.<

GEM's song is like E-Girls/ FLOWER songs..we can say these song is korean style...but it's ok for me as long they idol group...they have different song type  :twothumbs
http://supergirls.jp/live/20130105.html 

about KP latest news she'll stop showing for a while.

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #532 on: January 08, 2013, 06:11:51 PM »
^
okay thankyou for your information, but i don't want to talk about KP..
i don't care about KP's past problems, she's already said "sorry" it's enough for me.
Though now, not anyone want KP stay in supaga again...   :)

-----

Celebration Cover

aw...they pushing me to buy A version... :lol:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #533 on: January 08, 2013, 09:06:41 PM »
burglarnoone I'll let you know when I upload it, should be Friday or this weekend. Had an issue with mediafire closing my account, so I just made a new one, although I was hoping to find something else with less file size restrictions. You've shared so many videos, it's the least I can do.

It's crazy how quickly Avex has matured their image since their debut:
-> ->

^ Is that the "A" version? That's the one I ordered. I got the Everybody Jump version with the booklet and dvd and it was totally worth it (especially the bonus content on the dvd). I had to order the calendar from CDJ too and it took forever, unfortunately HMV sold out of them.

I really like GEM so far... Both of their songs are great and Maya is awesome.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:22:06 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #534 on: January 09, 2013, 01:18:09 AM »
yes...i mean ordered A version in HMV... and we must ordered A Version...  XD

DVD A version :
1,000,000☆Smile (Music Video)
1,000,000☆Smile (Making Music Video)
PuriPuri♥SUMMER Kiss (Music Video)
PuriPuri♥SUMMER Kiss (Making Music Video)
Akai Jounetsu (Music Video)
Akai Jounetsu (Making Music Video)
Celebration (Music Video)
Celebration (Making Music Video)
Bonus : Album Document + EveryBody JUMP!! 2012 FINAL ~X’mas Special~ @Nakano Sun Plaza Hall 2012.12.25. (at least 60minutes). Total 120minutes recording scheduled!

---
burglarnoone I'll let you know when I upload it, should be Friday or this weekend. Had an issue with mediafire closing my account, so I just made a new one, although I was hoping to find something else with less file size restrictions. You've shared so many videos, it's the least I can do.

i've visited your blog to gived my friend the download link, those download link is already error...

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #535 on: January 09, 2013, 07:47:37 AM »

For a long time I've been meaning to ask if there is anyplace to listen to Saori's solo track of Hatsukoi Graffiti. But I just found your upload XD Thanks

edit: Oh, I meant I bought Version A of Celebration. Last year I bought Version A of Everybody Jump, I wasn't sure if you had seen the dvd for that album, but I think you did now :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:16:55 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #536 on: January 09, 2013, 12:39:17 PM »
^
you asked me too abt ebijan dvd? i think no..me also ordered ebijan A version  :thumbup

saori's hatsukoi graffiti solo song is good, they studying sexofon and playing sexofon in chozetsu gakuen too... :wub:

---
just sharing.... Celebration pv (SSTV)  :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3382t0cz0g6gsq2
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lb0al7cpql2u3of

Offline Sensitized

« Reply #537 on: January 18, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »
http://ameblo.jp/sg-kaepyon/entry-11450534816.html

And then there were ten. :(

It sucks Kaepyon had to leave like this but I guess it's part of the business and her contract.

If Avex is going to add any new members to the group, I hope they wait until at least the fall to do it. And this is probably unlikely but I also hope that they'll add members who are older than Amita since it'd be nice if they continue to develop the more mature image they currently have.
乃木坂46

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #538 on: January 19, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »
The only change I expect is new covers for Celebration. Kind of like how that AKB game had the cover changed before it's release.

They debuted Renai Manifest (4th track from Celebration) at their New Year's Live Idol Street Carnival 2013 on 1/14.

As long as Saori is in the group everything is going to be ok
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:13:32 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #539 on: January 19, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »
Farewell to Kaede san, and thank to her for her hard work and good cheer during her time in SUPER☆GiRLS.

Article in TokyoHive:  http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/super%e2%98%86girls-kano-kaede-withdraws-from-the-group/

The official reason for her leaving is she wants to start life anew, and her agency understands and respects her wishes.
No mention of any scandals, as it should be- the so-called scandalous behaviour (whatever actually happened) is instantly neutralized when she steps away from the group.

Good luck Kaede chan, gambatte as you pursue your next path!!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kaigan Doori