JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: Eternity (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 26139 times)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 13 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2015, 09:25:00 AM »
Rena... I know what u feel... :cry:
But Jurina loves u. :doh: Don't be a baka! Go back to her! :angry:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: Eternity - chapter 13 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2015, 04:08:27 AM »
RENA IS THE BEST  :twothumbs

go back to jurina!!

i want a happy ending too!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Disappointment | we meet again
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2015, 11:33:34 PM »
More Wmatsui and more about Rena's past, hope you like it <3

-------------------

Eternity: Disappointment | we meet again

Delusione

Déception

Decepción

Disappointment…

“Disappointment” is the word that describes what I feel, I disappointed myself…

I disappointed myself because I couldn’t control myself, again I made that mistake, and although this time I didn’t take any life, I almost took the life of the person who I love…

“Rena… don’t think about the past, you didn’t take any human life” Yuka said me with a relaxed voice as she hugged me “You are more than you think, you reacted in time, you know how much willpower you need to do that? If it had been me… I can’t believe I have succeeded, even if it had been Mieko instead of Jurina…”

“But I hurt her… I brought too many bad things to Jurina, she shouldn’t be involved in this world, is my fault for dragged her into this, for my foolishness, for the stupid love I feel for her”

“I’ll let you calm down first, you’re not being reasonable, but think well Rena, the only damage you did to Jurina was to make her fall in love with you, the damage is done, and there is no ticket to go back”

Yuka leave me alone after telling me those words, it was true, Jurina love me as much I love her, but what happened could do to change my mind, I said before that there wasn’t much things for what I could get scared, but now, I could be scared of me, hate myself… although I would like to think that everything will be alright, I can’t erase from my mind the mark of my fangs into her neck, watching her skin pale for what I was stealing, for steal her life…

————

“I wouldn’t blame her for anything, I could never blame her for something, I accept her for who she is, I fall in love even knowing how dangerous she was, she doesn’t need to behave like that, she should understand me!” I yelled desperate, for more that I want understand her I couldn’t, I believed that she knowing about my love was enough, I looked for the trouble knowing that she just wanted to protect me, the fool here was me, because I wanted to protect her knowing that I couldn’t do it.

“Her fears are her memories” Mieko said gaining my attention “Rena is afraid thanks to something happened before”

“What happened? If I know what happened I could understand her, we might find a solution” I said trying to make Mieko tell me the story.

“Jurina, there are things that I can’t tell you, I advise you to wait a while, Rena will return to you on her own foot, she loves you too much to just disappear” Mieko said with a smile

“Rena is a stupid vampire” I said reproachfully

“It’s a stupid vampire who is madly in love with you” Mieko said laughing “Just give her some space, she was too shocked to see what she did to you, and I know it wasn’t easy for you too”

“If I have to die, I would rather die at the hands of Rena that at someone else” I answered without hesitation, Mieko looked at me surprised but then smiled

“I said something similar to Yuka, and you know what she told me?” she asked me with a smile on her face, which I shook my head negatively “She said that I was an idiot, the pain of seeing someone beloved die was something horrible, and it was even worse if she knew that was her fault, you had hurt someone before, Jurina? and I don’t mean just physically, but emotionally too”

“I don’t think so…” I answered trying to remember if I had

“Then you can’t really understand very well what it’s that kind of remorse, Jurina, imagine for a moment being in the place of Rena, imagine that you take her by her neck and bite her, drawing her life with every sip you take, when you realize what you had done, you see her on the floor, pale and motionless, not breathing”

“To imagine that makes me feel emptiness in my chest” I answered, I had imagined it, if only imagine it was horrible, Rena must have felt worse

“Now you understand a little more, right? I don’t support the way Rena acted right now, but I can understand her, so try to do it you too”

If understand Rena is give her time, I would do it… but the days passed and I felt them unusually longer…

“Missing Rena?” Yuka wondered as she walked beside me

“I don’t need a bodyguard anymore, Airin isn’t her anymore” I said trying to avoid the subject, talking about Rena, think about her makes my chest hurt and makes the day pass even slower

“What a rude pup we have here” Said laughing “Who would know you will talk with me with such disrespect?… Anyway, Rena hasn’t contacted you?”

“If you’re searching for her, it’s easier to find her on your own than ask me” I answered irritated and started walking faster

“Don’t get angry…” Yuka whispered as she was reaching me “I talked with her a few times, I thought maybe she came to see you already”

“It’s been a month already and I don’t know anything about that stupid vampire, Mieko doesn’t say anything to me, and you… well at least for you I know she’s still in the town” I answered still irritated “Why she doesn’t come? she’s so brave to protect me, but when it comes to face me she acts so cowardly, like the time she erased my memory or when she tried again but she couldn’t, in that time she had no choice but to face me because she couldn’t erased it”

“I declare myself guilty for that first one erased of memory, we influence that” she said apologetically

“You know, I understand she have fears, which I don’t know what are because she doesn’t talk with me, but I understand she have, but still it isn’t an excuse to disappear from my life like that” I said stopping my step and standing in front of Yuka “I mean, first, my life changed because two crazy vampires fight basically for me, Rena because wanted to protect me and Airin because wanted to kill me, then Rena declares her love for me, and when I though everything would be better I make the mistake of going with Airin, I accept my guilt there, still, when more I need Rena she disappears just how she appeared”

Yuka looked at me with an astonished smile and a few seconds later began to clap

“Wow! you have clear your ideas, listen JuriPup, when Rena come to talk to you, let her speak first, I don’t think she will take more time to come, after all she had been separated from you for all this month after spending 18 years at your side, she must feel lonely”

“Okay…” I replied as I had nothing else to say, to be honest I will going to let Rena talk first… after reclaim her, of course, but listening to Yuka, I think I’ll let her speak first after all.

“Good girl” She said as she gave me pats on the head, perhaps she seriously sees me as a pet?… “See you later pup” She said and left the place, after listening how she calls me “Pup” I felt she really sees me like a pet…

After that conversation with Yuka days continued passing and I didn’t have news about Rena… two weeks more passed…

“I’ll go do my homework” I told my parents as I went to my room, but once I was in the door I saw a figure standing at the window, a figure I knew well, her long hair blowing through the gentle breeze that came through the open window “Rena…” I whispered as I approached her to see if it was really her, but it wasn’t necessary to get too close, I took just a couple of steps and she turned to me, it was really her…

“Hi…” she said softly as she took a few steps back, seeing her action, I stopped my progress towards her

“Why are you here?” I asked coldly at see how she took those steps back, at see that bothered me, more than a month to her to finally come to see me and the first thing she did was get away?

“I was expecting something like that” she whispered with a sad smile “I thought a lot about what happened” Rena started talking “Jurina… for more that I love you, I can only bring you misfortunes, we are so different, our worlds are and I don’t want… I don’t want to hurt you again… maybe now you hate me or fear me… so I decided to get away from you”

“That’s all?” I asked frustrated and watching her straight in the eye

“I think… I think it’s the best I can do, I will not bother you again” she said after a few seconds

“And that’s it? that's all you will say?” I asked even more frustrated, trying to keep my voice as low as possible so that my parents wouldn’t hear me

“Yes…” She replied in a whisper and turned facing the window again, but before she could take a step I walked as fast as I could to her, before I could reach her she turned watching me surprised, I took her arm and watched her in the eyes

“Listen to me stupid vampire” I said holding my desire to shout “Use your stupid strength and speed to carry me and take us to a place away from here where we can talk better” I ordered firmly

Rena had expression of not understanding what was happening, but obeyed my words, she picked me up and jumped out the window, with great speed ran as I hugged her, I missed the feeling of having her so close to me, breathing her scent… but I was still angry with her.

After a few minutes she stopped at a small park, left me on the floor and stood in front of me waiting for me to say something, but I said nothing, I approached her and with all the strength I could muster I slapped her, for the loud sound it make the slap I could knew it was strong, but I didn’t care, I know I didn’t do nothing to her… but Rena groaned and saw me surprised as covered with her hand where I had hit her.

“It hurt you? hmmm?” I asked angry, as I lifted my voice, after saw that she didn't say anything I continue talking “Now that I hear all the nonsense that you just say is my turn to talk” I said as I came more closer to her “You think you can appear in my life, make me fall in love with you and then just come to tell me that you’re too dangerous to be with me?” for every step I took she backed one, her surprised expression at see me how I was talking to her, says me how scared was “ You think so much about me that you don’t stop a second to think about yourself, you think so much about what I could think that you don’t let me say what I really think!!” I yelled frustrated “You can’t understand that I doesn’t care if you’re a stupid monster who goes crazy when you’re hungry? I don’t care if you are a dangerous being that can harm me anytime!”

Rena had stopped to go back as she ran into a tree at her back that prevented her, I was a few centimeters from her face

“I don’t care how dark it can be your past, or can be your vampire self” I said in a calmer way as I took her face with my hands “I don’t care because I know you wouldn’t hurt me intentionally, because I know, although the situation gets too bad, you will find the way to stop you like you did that time… I know because I know how much you love me, how much you supported holding all those years following me in the shadows without even being able to be close to me, all that for the love you have for me”

Without thinking more, I gave in to my urge to kiss her, after all this month I needed her, I wanted her… but more than anything, I wanted to show her how much I loved her, that I wasn’t afraid of her, just as she felt the same, she kissed me too

———————

I had never seen Jurina so angry, raising her voice so high, the slap I got hurt a lot, although we’re very strong and endure wounds of almost any type, the pain we felt is like a normal person, the way she told she didn’t care what I was, made my doubts disappear, the way she said how much she loved me made me happy, and that kiss, showed me that she feel the same I feel.

“Do you understand? you don’t need to run away from me, stay with me please… I don’t want to think about a world without you” she said as she hugged me, I felt tears cross my blouse wetting it gradually “I know you understand that stay this month away from you was a torture…”

“It was…” I replied in a whisper, circling her body with my arms forming a hug “Are you sure to go ahead with this?” I asked still hesitantly

“After everything I said you still have doubts? Rena, trust me” She said as she separated from my hug and watched me with reproachfully eyes

“It’s not as if I don’t trust you… I don’t trust me…” who should answer that question should be me…

“Rena… Mieko told me that you were afraid because of something that happened earlier… can you tell me? maybe I can help you”

Her question took me by surprise, but maybe she was right… my fear comes from that incident… it was a good time to tell her…

“Then… I will tell you…” I said as I watched the black sky

When Airin left me to my fate, I avoided approaching people, I knew that sooner or later I would have to drink blood from them, but what I knew about to be a vampire? I just knew what I had read in books, or what I had heard among people.

But one thing was clear, vampires kills humans and drank their blood, they only existed for that, the only way to kill them would be a stake through the heart or sunlight

I was so wrong to believe that, how wrong were those who had said those things.

The sun doesn’t kill us, and kill us with help of a stake through the heart? we doesn’t have one beating… and drink human blood, yes, we need  blood, but don’t necessarily need to kill the person. Another legend that was said was that bite a human and let them live it would became them vampires, but that’s another lie, to transform a human must be under certain circumstances, to bite them an let them live don’t harm them, you only must delete the memory of the person and they can continue their normal life.

I didn’t know all that, I didn’t know what happened if we didn’t drink blood, for us that is the source of our energy, and yet I denied my body to have it, with the passing of the days I was losing weight, my appearance was changed to one mere skeletal, I began to be mentally unstable, hallucinating things… was when I met Yuka and Mieko, no… they found me

They give me a place to stay and were concerned about me, they told me that they saw in me a daughter, I gave them the urgency to protect me and so they did. But I didn’t know what to think, to me all vampires were evil, I didn’t trust them, and although they offered me blood I refused, even trying to explain me that I needed it I refused to drink it.

The days continued to advance until I reach my limit, what happened after that I could know thanks to two versions, which were the one of newspapers had and what Yuka told me.

When a vampire reaches his limits, attacks every living thing that gets in their way, regardless of anything and not caring if he kills or not, I had reached that limit and started to attack people.

When I regained consciousness I was in a bed, Yuka and Mieko were on my side, both with serious expressions, but in their eyes I could felt the sorry they felt for me

“If you don’t drink blood, it passes what happened, we wanted to avoid it but you wouldn’t listen…”

That was all I was told at that moment, by my side I had a lot of newspapers from around the country with bloody headlines, in short, a slaughter had happened, dozens of people had been attacked by something, didn’t know whether an animal or a person was the murderer, peoples bodies completely drained, not a drop of blood on them, broken necks, decapitated, mutilated…

Yuka didn’t deny these facts, but not all of those people had been killed in that way, they hid what actually happened.

I killed 7 persons, but the rest were just people who were in the wrong place and time, Yuka tried to stop me, but she was unable to, she had to fight agains me and in the fight many people were injured, about things that were launching or we broke, we cause an uproar and damage, even I caused great injuries in Yuka…

“Even now I don’t remember anything about that… just like I don’t remember when I attacked you, I just remember from the time I realized that I was hurting you” I finished my story, Jurina watched me with sympathetic eyes and hugged me tenderly

“You already said that you stopped, at least with me, what happened was due to special circumstances, on both occasions… ignorance was the cause of the first and the second the fight with Airin” Jurina said with sympathetic voice

“Still…”

“Stop blaming yourself, it isn’t your fault, I’ll see that never happen that again, I  keep abreast of your meals” she said with a smile on her face “If is necessary to donate blood I will do it gladly, that because I imagine you will not want to take it direct from my neck” she continued saying with a smile

“No thanks” I replied in disgust “I don’t like the smell of your blood”

“What? but you seem to like it a lot earlier” Jurina said offended

“I think it was just by the circumstance, you were the only living thing nearby, then I guess I didn’t care or know how your blood smelled… maybe that was why I stopped…” I said mockingly

“Yeah! seems you feel more lively now, you are annoying me already” She smiled, and she was right… Talk with Jurina about all this made me feel better and more secure in our relationship “So… you will be with me forever?”

“Forever…” I replied with a smile…

But beneath that smile I was hiding another fear… “Forever”… Jurina doesn’t have a “forever” how long shall I be with her? how long I will can protect her? human life is so fragile and change from one moment to another so fast… Jurina is human, her life is limited… but mine isn’t… I’m afraid to be alone now that I know her and we love each other… I’m afraid of that moment when Jurina life will ends…
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:09:59 AM by abcari »

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: Eternity - chapter 14 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2015, 03:12:22 AM »
yes!! i love it!! ♡♡♡

long lived wmatsui!!! XD XD ♡♡

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2015, 03:36:22 AM »
abcari-san...,you made me fall in love with this fic... :luvluv2:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2015, 06:23:52 AM »
The kiss... :shy1:
JuriPup's blood is disgusting to Rena. LOLZ :mon beam:
Yeah, that 'forever' ... Aaagh.. Doshio... :banghead:
Nice chappie as always, Abcari-san.. :mon thumb:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2015, 12:34:09 PM »
wmatsui is cute~~~~
i wonder of there will be next 'airin'......

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Curiosity | Question
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2015, 04:51:36 AM »
This is the chapter 15, so... there are left just a few more, we're almost at the end, and the things that are left about this story are said in this chapter.

Hope you like it and that you're enjoying this story, with all my mistakes included orz

------------------

Eternity: Curiosity | Question

Curiosità

Curiosité

Curiosidad

Curiosity….

“Curiosity killed the cat” it’s an interesting phrase, I consider myself a person who isn’t curious at all, well, I’m just curious to things or people that really are important to me and being curious doesn’t should be a big problem now, after all, I think I know the darkest secrets of Rena, what else could give me curiosity?, I don’t think anything she can say me now can make me run away from her.

The reality in which I live, is that I’m in love with a vampire, a very beautiful one and that the only thing she cares is my welfare. But she knows I belong to her, that she has my love, and that I don’t plan to abandon her doesn’t matter who she is or what she has done, still, I’m curious of one thing, what she wants now?… what she wish for?

Everyone have a future plan, study, graduate, get a job, get married, have children… but what wants Rena? what she want for future?

“Rena… can I ask you something?” I asked downplaying

“You just make one, but if you want to ask do it” she replied with a smile, since that night everything was “fine”, Rena was with me most of the time and my parents already knew her, although they didn’t know she’s a vampire, I told them she was a senpai who studied art and taught me what I could do if I choose a career that has to do with that, but we were already good friends, all of that to avoid suspicion about why I spend so much time with her.

“Are you happy with me?” I asked directly

“I am” she answered as she stopped making me do the same “You want to end our relationship?” she asked serious, how unsure could be this vampire?

“I don’t” I replied laughing “Just that you don’t say it very often, sometimes I want to know that you really feel that for me” I said as turned to the other side, sometimes I do this, claiming her lack of attention to me, she’s so… serious, not affective, and say her things in this way makes her romantic side show, and how I was waiting, it showed, she took my arm and made me turn toward her, she watched me with those beautiful eyes, which reflected how much love she felt for me, just see them made me feel loved, it wasn’t necessary to prove it, even so, I liked to her to prove it.

“I don’t regret anything of our time together, in all my life, even in my time when I was alive, I felt so happy, don’t doubt my love now, Jurina, never doubt that only seeing you I’m happy” she said in what was holding my chin with her hand, followed by how she approached her face to mine, kissing me gently, but I had to stop the kiss to breath… “Sometimes I feel is inconvenient your need to breathe” she said annoyed.

“Sorry for being human” I replied with a smile “Still you love me, right?” I asked still smiling

“You know that I love you, I will always love you and you will always love me…”

And it happened again… her staring into nothing, although her eyes were on me, she didn’t see me, they saw something far away, I don’t know what is, but I hate it when it happens… I feel… uncomfortable, I feel that something bad might happen…

Even lost her sight in the distance, her arm extended towards me, her hand stroking my face, causing me to close my eyes to feel the cold touch.

“For all the eternity, you will be the only one I love…” se said in a whisper and kissed my forehead causing me to open my eyes to observe her, her eyes watching me now, but her smile was melancholy…

“Rena…” I said trying to ask if something was wrong, but again I don’t know what stopped me, maybe the lack of courage… maybe I don’t want to know if something bad was coming…

“Whats wrong? you stayed silent” Rena asked with a worried expression

“Nothing, I just was thinking about where we can go and have fun” I answered changing the subject and trying to forget the insecurity I felt, all camouflaged with a smile

“I know almost every place in this city, I can take you anywhere you want” she said with a smile “You just have to say me where”

“It’s not always about you fulfill my desires, sometimes I also want to fulfill yours, you know?” I replied angrily, Rena sometimes forget that we’re in a romantic relationship, not master and slave or something like that…

“So much time I have gone ahead without wanting something from the future or think about wanting to do something, I’m not even sure what I like and what don’t, so I took your happiness as my own” she replied with a melancholy tone

“I want your happiness to be my own too, we must look for what makes you happy… do you like art, right?” I asked thoughtfully

“I like it” she answered curious “you have a idea?”

“I’ll show you an exhibit that you have never seen” I replied smiling “You like the classical art, but not so much the modern or conceptual, right? I’ll show you a bit of the city art” I said with a smile

After a while of walking between street and street, laughter and furtive kisses form time to time, we reached a small warehouse.

“And we are in…” Rena said as she watched the place, her expression was serious since a few streets back

“Stop to be suspicious of anything you see that doesn’t look good” I said as I gave her a little blow on the shoulder and walked toward the door “Follow me, I know the place and the owners, it isn’t dangerous”

Once inside you could see blank canvases, and others with paintings half-finished, sculptures everywhere, the smell of acrylic flooding all over the place, it was like being in a large classroom specially dedicated to any kind of artistic demonstration, there was even an area with a small stage, and instruments aside.

“I’ve never been in a place like this” Rena said as she was watching everything

“You always was following me, right? you should know here” I said trying to annoy her

“What day you come?” she asked ignoring my question… classic of her…

“Thursdays” I answered

“Thursday is when I look for food, remember? and although I would have followed you I wouldn’t know what was inside, I watched you from the distance”  she said without giving much importance and while still observing the paintings unfinished, she didn’t realize that I was with an annoyed expression, I can’t never win…

Well, I guess you know I can’t paint or draw, but I enjoy coming to observe how people do it” I comment

“I’ve noticed, you’re into sports, but I know how, do you want me to do a portrait of you?” Rena asked with a smile as she took a couple of pencil and a sheet from the table.

“If it makes you happy” I said with a smile

“That would make me very happy” she replied smiling too, a smile that she hadn’t do many times, is the smile that she only makes when she sees me for the first time in the day, so it was a smile that showed her real happiness

After  a while in which I was scolded more times than I had been scolded in all my life, Rena was able to finish her drawing.

“Finish!” Rena said with an approbatory smile as she watched her drawing

“After you yelled me and called my attention at the minimum movement, I hope it’s good” I said as I stretched and walked towards her to see the drawing

“My view is better than humans, I realize these small changes and movements you did, don’t blame me… watch it” she replied as she showed me the drawing

I don’t know how she achieved to do that in such a short time, I had seen drawings that take a lot of time, like 3 hours, maybe more without stoping, but it only took her a while, even less than an hour

“And? do you like it?” her voice interrupted my thoughts

“I didn’t know you could do this, you’re really good Rena!” I screamed excitedly as I admired more the drawing “you should try to make you meet with this”

“There was a time in where I was a little famous” she said thoughtfully

“Eh? what do you mean?” I asked curious

“Yeah… about 100 years ago, maybe? I have a lot of money, but I don’t use it, only to buy clothes and that sort of things, but I wanted to experience, and the only thing that doesn’t require me to us force or in where I have to control my powers, was draw or paint, so I won a little of fame, but once I started to take more and more I stopped, it’s not convenient to me to be famous” she explained observing the drawing

“Still, I think it could be good if you become a little famous again” I said smiling

“Yeah, it could be awesome, but I already was once, and you know what will happen if I become really famous? everyone will know who I am, in the future I will have to live hiding and wait to people to forget about me… I live to much years and would be strange, and remember that I don’t get old too… My punishment is to live hiding from people for all the eternity…” Rena said the last in a whisper

It bothered me… It bothered me being so different from her, I couldn’t imagine how much loneliness Rena had felt, without her family, without her friends, though she has Yuka and Mieko with her, who more she has?… now she have me too but..

“I’m sorry for being a human…” I said unintentionally, even realizing my mistake, I knew I hadn’t nothing to do, Rena had heard it

“What do you mean?” she asked

“It’s nothing” I replied trying to avoid the subject, I had wanted to avoid this conversation forever, I know, I know she will live forever, that I’m a human and one day I would have to die, leaver her alone again, I want to be like her, I can’t wait to be with her for eternity, like that she don’t have to be alone anymore, but what she will thought? she think the same as I?… I was scared, I’m scared to think that she doesn’t want the same as me.

———————

Jurina had stopped to see my eyes, she was looking at the floor, when she does that mean that she have a problem or something that is bothering her, I know there’s something behind all this, I can imagine what is…

“Jurina, I know that your “It’s nothing” is something” I said as I stood in front of her and took her face with both hands to make her turn towards me, but her eyes were diverted to one side.

“I don’t want to talk about this Rena, not now” she said as she moved avoiding my touch, but I didn’t allowed to give me her back, I took her arm and held her in front of me.

“We must talk about this, I can imagine what is and I’m sure we should talk about it…” It was a talk that would come eventually, and although it’s something which I doesn’t want to think about, we should talk about it “Listen, we are different… you’re human and I don’t…”

“I know!” she interrupted loudly, which was rare to see “I know you will leave me sooner or later, when I get older or when I'm no longer attractive to you… when I die” she finally said “That’s my destiny as a human, no matter how much we love each other I will die”

“Jurina… I think that I must be honest with you” I said as I kissed her on the forehead, at take distance from her I could see the fear in her eyes, probably thinking that I will abandone her… “I’m afraid of death…” I said finally earning a surprised look of her

“You can’t die Rena, well, at least not by age or infirmity” she said still surprised “Why are you afraid?”

“Not for me, for you… I’m afraid of losing you, I know our love is forever but you will have to leave one day and I don’t think I can go on without you…” I said as I hugged her “I would like to be as human as how you are, that you could hear the beating of my heart, feel my body heat… but that’s something that can’t never happen… the day you depart from my side I will end my life…”

I would like that Jurina accepted that idea, but why I should be surprised for her answer? even without talk about all this I knew she wouldn’t accept just let time flow and face an end in which both will end separated for the death but together for eternity, it was a romantic idea that I liked, but I knew that she would take any road in which she knew the end would end up being with me for the eternity "Alive"… and the only way that would lead to that end was that she asked me for that…

“Rena… I want live forever by your side… I want you to transform me into a vampire”

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 15 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2015, 05:07:39 AM »
Hm...
Is it ok? Jurina being a vampire too? :dunno:
Anyway...
Rena-chan... Paint me too.. :on woohoo:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2015, 06:39:14 AM »
rena-chan isn't good, she is the best  :cool1:
eh?! jurina want to be a vampire??   :shock:
it's good!!   :on lol: :on lol:

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2015, 02:48:29 PM »
waaaaaaa~~~~
if jurina become a vamp, she will be able to protect renachan with her new strenght
please update soon, author san~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Yuka and Mieko
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2015, 06:46:13 AM »
Eternity: Yuka and Mieko

“Rena… I want live forever by your side… I want you to transform me into a vampire”

“What? are you serious? Jurina, you know what means that?” I asked raising my voice more that I wanted, causing Jurina to step back

“I don’t know very well that, but that way we could always be together, I don’t want to lose you!” answered with a brave tone, but I could see how her hands trembled, I don’t know if it was for anger, fear or something else.

“Jurina, don’t do this, you know how I became into this, you know what I have to do to transform you! I don’t want to do that to you!” I yelled losing the control of my feelings, fear… the fear of losing her was controlling me

“Rena, is not so complicated, I don’t know why you’re so scared” her words made a click in my head… why was scared? she didn’t though that I have to almost kill her if I want to transform her? this girl doesn’t think about the terror it cause me to just scratch her skin, I had had enough when I almost drink her blood, that time I wasn’t trying to change her, I wanted to kill her, what if it was the same this time? and if I can’t control me? if something happens and ended up killing her?

“Jurina, stop” I said trying to control my level voice

“Rena, you just have to bite me, right? you’ll stop in time, you hate the taste of my blood” I should know that she wouldn’t stop…

“I don’t have to only bite you, Jurina! if that was all then I had transformed you since that time when I almost kill you!” I yelled irritated as I hit one of the tables that was around us causing it to break, Jurina was shocked to see my actions, and I already wasn’t thinking clearly

“Rena…” I heard her voice in a whisper, but I didn’t want to continue this discussion if I kept talking I could regret something

“Jurina, just lets leave the things like this, I don’t want to do or say something that I can regret in the future” I said avoiding her eyes and left the place as quickly as possible

————————

I hadn’t seen Rena so angry since I saw her face Airin… what was her problem?… I just asked the most logical, being the same she was isn’t cause for a fight like this, who should be angry it’s me and not her…

I let her go without another word, and although I try to follow her I can’t, I know she prefer to retire when she thinks she could lose control as how she was doing…

Not I had to see what to do with that table… my friend will kill me if he se what happened…

“It seems that Rena was very angry” a voice broke the silence

“Yuka!” I yelled her name with a smile, since what happened with Airin, I had established a very good friendship with Yuka, she was something like a older sister.

“I came across with Rena a moments ago, she didn’t look happy at all, you know?” she said as she walked towards me and watched the table “And I think that she was very upset at see this table” commented laughing

“Who should be angry its me, not her, now I don’t know what I should do with this table… my friend will kill me” I said as I watched the pieces shattered

“It’s my “Daughter” fault that this happened, come on, let’s get a new and you can say me what happened” she said as she stopped me to pick up the pieces

Yuka had demonstrated that I could trust her and that I can tell her anything, every time I had a problem with Rena she listened to me, even she knows my doubts about Rena so I felt comfortable in telling her what had happened

“I’m sorry to tell you this, but I think this time Rena has reasons to behave like that” she said after hear my explanation

“But, what I did wrong? I just want to be with her, what’s wrong with her transforming me?” I asked in exasperation, I wanted a little of understanding, but instead of that I hear her laugh…

“Tell me, how Rena was transformed?” she asked still laughing, she made me feel offended for the way she asked

“she was bitted” was my automatic answer, but I earned another laugh by Yuka

“Rena was about to die when Airin bitted her, actually she don’t need to subtract blood, she just need to bite you, just in the moment in where you are between living and dying” she answered as she growing her own laughter, and began to speak in a more serious way “She’s not afraid to transform you, she’s afraid to not bite you on time and that you die”

“I thought that she only had to bite me and that the almost dying thing was just something that was a circumstance that occurred in her case” I said more to myself than to Yuka

“I’ll tell you one of my biggest secrets, Rena doesn’t know about this” she said as we walked looking for a similar table that Rena had destroyed, but more that watching the tables my attention was on Yuka “I will tell you how I transformed Mieko…”

As you know my life is older than Rena’s, I will not say my age… or Mieko, she would kill me if I said it… my life was as normal as anyone, but where I lived it was knew the existence of vampires, it was a silent was between humans and vampires that couldn’t be avoided, and I was involved in it, my transformation was an accident, but it happened, given the circumstances and that we saw no end to the war several agreements were made between humans and vampires, my life was important because even though I was a vampire I kept relationship with humans, there is why I keep importance even after centuries of existence.

Even after the relationship of peace that they had made, we were in agreement that everyone would live with their kind,  only keeping relationship with each other by certain and unavoidable circumstances, although we don’t prohibit romantic relationships, they should agree about something if a human discovered about our identity, in which human or vampire would be killed if one of them betrayed the trust of the other, although I’m not proud of that, I was one of those responsible for killing vampires whom were suspected of treason or do something against humans without a specific reason.

In all my years I killed vampires following treaties that had being established and I went separating more and more from humans, it wasn’t good idea to relate to them, especially when I was losing all my family over the years, the pain of seeing it was too much, something you don’t want anyone to feel, and it also involved taking affection to any human, so I understand Rena and although I tried to stop Rena to fall in love with you, it was too late.

The first time I saw Mieko I couldn’t apart my eye off her, she wasn’t someone important to society, she was only a young girl which was beginning to gain some fame thanks to her flower shop, but her smile was the one who attracted me, as it happened to Rena and you, I began to see her in the distance, forgetting that I shouldn’t get involved with a human, I reached the point where it was impossible not trying to talk with her.

That attracted the attention of vampires around me, of all the vampires who least expected to fall in love with a human was me, even more that we were of the same sex, at that time it was difficult have a relationship with someone of the same sex, even if we were both humans or vampires, everything pointed to be against us, but slowly, ignoring the danger I was Mieko go, I began to make her fall in love with me.

Knowing what we would face if they discovered our relationship I kept everything secret, but my innocence was big, and I didn’t know how to realise the consequences, it was clear that we would be discovered and although Mieko knew I was a vampire, she didn’t know nothing about the threads that was moving behind me.

They separated me from her and accused me of treason, Mieko, ignorant of all that didn’t know how to defend herself, as for me, they will let me live thanks to the record that I was carrying behind me, I had contacts, but not enough to also protect Mieko.

Do you want to know why Rena is so afraid?…

It was an opportunity given to all human-vampire couples that were discovered and were not reported as existing, turn the human into vampire…

That chance was also for us, but to transform someone must have her between life and death, choosing the way to do it was open, stab them, beat them, throw them from a big distance to the ground, through drugs… anything you could imagine and none was softer than the last.

The fear isn’t only because you can lose your loved one, but the pain that you must make them go trough, and that pain will be for nothing if you fail the transformation…

I had no intention of submitting Mieko into something like that, and using my friends I could make Mieko escape, everything was planned so that at least she survived, but she’s so stupid, so stupid as someone I know, she didn’t escape, she preferred to find me again, how stupid decision, ignoring everything I did for her, putting herself in danger just for me…

As expected they discovered her, I did everything I could to protect her, but I couldn’t… they managed to re capture her and were ordered to kill her instantly, I saw in slow motion her expression of terror, I listened all her bones broken one by one, her screams… all they did was just to make me suffer and her, the torture she received at the time was a wake up call not just for me, but to anyone who tried to go against the order of ours superiors, but even so, those who captured her were my friends, friends that liked me, going against the orders they didn’t killed her, they left her with live giving me the opportunity to transform her, but fear invaded me when I held her in my arms, unconscious and barely breathing… I would be in time?… could I save her?…

The end of my story has a happy ending, Mieko is beside me and is happy being with me, but it was difficult, everything she felt on those moments had made her be afraid of me for a time, not only me, but to the entire world…

“Jurina… the decision you leave to Rena is very difficult, and you must try to understand”

Yuka finished telling her story, I had no words, I had ignored all these points, I myself have felt the fear of almost losing Rena, i can’t imagine what she must pass to see me at the brink of death again, especially if it’s on their own hands…

“I think this table would work” Yuka said with a smile as she pointed a table similar to the one Rena broke

“yeah… it would” I answered automatically

I didn’t told you all this to scare you, I trust Rena and that she wouldn’t let you die, even so is a risk you two have to take and it was necessary for you to know that risk” she said with a smile as she gave me pats on the head “let’s pay for this” she finally said as she went to a manager to buy the table

Thanks to Yuka I realised again how Rena cares for me… how she always try to seek for me to be alright, I was selfish to not discuss the matter with her, minimise everything and do as it was something simple to do, even making Rena feel bad and frustrated…

I know Rena wants to be with me for eternity, now I know is something difficult to accomplish, but it’s not impossible, maybe I can’t convince her from one day to another… but I will do it, I had thought what I will do with my future, and after several thoughts, it doesn’t matter if Rena isn’t with me, and if there are possibilities for an eternity with her, I would exhaust all the possibilities to achieve having that eternity.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 16 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2015, 06:59:38 AM »
Jurina's young for sure.
She's so stubborn in demanding her will.
But thanks to Yuka she realized how difficult that was for Rena to transform Jurina, and what a heartbreaking history Yuka and Mieko had back then.. :cry: :cry:
While...
:on GJ: :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: Eternity - chapter 16 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2015, 06:20:10 AM »
it's hard for rena..

and it's hard for me too!! i can't wait to see a happy ending!!

thanks for yukaxmieko past!!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Shame | Deal
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2015, 07:07:34 AM »
there are two more left

-------

Eternity: Shame | Deal

Vergogna

Honte

Vergüenza

Shame…

It had happened sometime that you realise that you said stupid things to someone,  you make them get angry and now you have a tremendous shame to go and apologise because  you know all the blame for what happened is yours?…

I want to spend eternity with Rena… but first I have to convince her and to do that I need to talk with her, but I don’t know how to approach her, just say hello as always?… say hi or just say sorry?

Another thing that worries me is that once she forgives me, how I will convince her? I could do it by force her to transform me in which I will not let her option more than to do it, I have some ideas…

Like go walking with her late at night by the subway and accidentally, for go playing, falling onto the tracks, that obviously, watching that the train comes direct to me at that moment…

The downside of this plan is that if that train manage to hit me, death will be instantaneous, so seeing things like that it doesn’t seems as a good idea, another thing is that Rena is too fast to even let me touch the ground…

My second idea is thanks to Yuka, how about looking at a group of vampires or normal people who wants money or hit someone and leave them to punch me to almost kill me?… but this plan also has a dark side, if Rena doesn’t come at time I can seriously get killed or maybe those guys do something more than punch me… I don’t want to lose my virginity if isn’t with Rena!

My other idea is a classic, falling down stairs, or other high point, might work, I think that idea is the most prudent… or something like that, as the others it hace some risk, break my neck and die instantly or something like that… apart of Rena’s high speed, that’s a big problem to all my plans…

In the end, for more that my ideas are wildest, any of them is 100% feasible, I can die instantly or take the risk to something worst that death.
Sometimes I begin to wonder if I’m right in my head, I laugh at myself for even having thought out a way to kill myself… what would thing my parents if they know about this? I don’t want to imagine that, they would be very disappointed

Forgetting all my suicidal ideas that don’t lead me anywhere I decided to wait for Rena to made appearance, I know her well and I know that she doesn’t supports be away from me for long time, as she doesn’t stand being made at me, she loves me too much that sometimes I feel that I abuse her love and I think it could be good to take advantage of that to convince her… why I didn’t though about that before?

And how I was expecting, my favourite creature of this world appeared in my window, her eyes covered by the dark and her bangs helped to cover part of her eyes.

“You know that I didn’t mean all that happened” I said in a whisper, making a hand gesture which invited her to enter in my room, after a few seconds she walked in, but still keeping silence “Rena… you know that sometimes I don’t think before to speak…”

“I know but this time… Jurina you crossed the line” she said in a frustrated tone “You can’t… imagine what it’s for me to think about to… just think about to do that” she said in a clumsy way, really rare for Rena, which always said things as she had been rehearsing the dialogue for a play, saying each word fluently and without mistakes.

“Yuka talked with me and made me understand many things, I understand… at least I have a notion of what you must feel… I’m sorry for everything I said” I said as I approached her to see her face better “Forgive me, please?”

I had mentioned that Rena can’t be angry with me for long and to apologize in so cute way like this, I know always works to gain her pardon? and as I would have said magic words, Rena finally turned to let me see her eyes, those eyes that I love so much, she hadn’t to say any word, the gentle kiss she gave me was enough to make me understand that she had forgiven me.

“But I guess you still want to talk about the issue” she said breaking the so romantic moment, but she was right my point was to reach that topic again

“That’s my intention, my idea remains the same, although I understand why you don’t want to take that road” I said as I took her to the bed to let her sit on my side… but having the bed there and me being a woman in full bloom, in any aspect you can imagine, it had give me ideas to do something else with her apart to just talk… but that issue could wait, more if from this talk depends our future.

“Jurina, you don’t know how much desires I have, how many times I imagine me being human again, could feel the beating of my heart, even and for more stupid it could sound, could get flu or something like that, but I can’t, that option doesn’t exist” she said taking me by surprise, it was true… how is can’t feel all that? it could sound good at first, but after so many years, how it feel? my heart had never stop beating, it would kill me, how is to have a heart without beating? how is not feel the warmth of your own body?…

“I can’t understand you completely, in that and even though it pains me to accept it, we are different, but that’s what I want, stop being different, I want to
be like you” I explained trying to score points to convince her.

“I think you understand that I’m not afraid of you to be as I am, my fear is the things I have to make you go trough to achieve that, and if everything goes wrong? Jurina, you’re still very young” she said as she took my face in her hands “You still have a lot to live, you only have 18, I was transformed when I was 23”

“As more we talk, more things you said in your attempt to make me change my mind, Rena, I will not change my mind” I assured with a smile, causing her frown.

“No matter what I said, you’ll still insisting” she commented, and as how she said so, I understood that she was saying that to herself

“That’s right, if the problem is that I’m too young, I assure you that I have much patience to wait a while” I said with a smile.

————

“Wait?” I repeated after listening the word, it could be a good idea, I was having a good idea… “Well, and if we make a deal?” I said smiling, now the roles were reversed, who smiled was me and not her

“A deal? what kind of deal?” she asked curiously

“5 years, you will wait 5 years, same years that will be a test, you’re too young and you don’t know what you want from life, even after having go through so much and to know that I will never stop loving you, being you so young you can change your mind and fall in love with someone else”

“I will not fall in love with someone else, you are the only one I will always love” she said making a childlike expression

“Well, considering as it was true” I began to speak again, but equally I was interrupted again

“It’s true! do you understand?” she said frustrated

“Okay, okay, but apart of that, in five years you will have 23, my same age, so maybe these years serve to convince you to remain human or at the contrary, help me to take the courage to transform you” I finished with a serious expression as I waited her response

“you mean that after those 5 years you will transform me, right?” she asked smiling

“No, I said that we will think well what we will do on these five years, apart of that it will help you to live longer” I replied trying to make her see the real deal.

“Okay, it’s a deal, we will wait 5 years for you to transform me, that will be good, I will be your age” why I bother trying to make her understand?… Jurina is always like that, she understand what she want understand and no one will change her mind

“it’s a deal then, from this moment we will not talk about this, until the time comes, do you understand?” I said resigned

“All right! I understand! within 5 years I will still love you the same way or more than now and you will transform me to spend eternity with you!” she said happy

Seriously, I was in love with a human very interesting and without fear of the unknown, which blindly trusted me regardless of anything, but I had gained time, maybe in 5 years she no longer loves me or decide that she don’t want to be a vampire… though it hurts me to think in the first option, I don’t want Jurina to feel obligated to love me, regardless of everything we’ve been through, in the end it was all my fault, for my selfishness to have her by my side.
Maybe time will actually decide that Jurina isn’t intended to be by my side or maybe decide that she is…
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:12:32 AM by abcari »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: The day comes
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2015, 08:11:46 AM »
I'm sorry all the last chapters are like naruto fillers orz

---------

Eternity: The day comes

Time passes more quickly as more adult you are, when you’re a child it looks as time passes slowly, thinking how much you want to be an adult already, dreaming about being an adult and that it was the more exciting thing that can exist in the world.

But once you’re an adult, time passes without stopping but we don’t really realise how fast is moving, from work to school, between duty and obligation, the days turn into a cycle that repeats and repeats endlessly, with only slight variation every few days, get up early, get ready to go out, go to the destination of the day, fulfilling the obligations of work or school, come home, sleep and the next day, repeat all once again.

After more than a century existing, days had become into that, a cycle in which theres not an exit, and at not see the exit I just started to do what many adults do, go with the flow of the day without trying to change the situation, only fulfilling the duties that are in front of me without the intention to see what more I can do to change my life and to make everything more interesting.

And I would have gone that way if I hadn’t met Jurina, she gave me a reason to exist, she opened a new door showing me new things, feelings and landscapes that I had stopped to observe, which were always there but I had ignored them, even after everything we went through, Jurina only saw me with eyes full of love, she made me feel again those jealous I felt towards humans.

One day I was also human, in those days, my heart was beating, my body temperature changed, I blushed, I could get sick, get hurt… I had the motivation to say that I should live to the fullest because I have only one life which isn’t eternal, but once I lost the vision of time, once I was transformed, that motivation was lost, so I feel jealous of the human called Jurina, but also and eternal gratitud for making me feel again, but above all, for showing what love is.

The years pass more slowly since I met Jurina, see her grow every day, waiting for the moment when she was an adult, it was as if I had become a child again unlike that I wasn’t waiting to became an adult, if not that I was waiting for Jurina to being one, now after 18 years, after all the trouble we had to go through, Jurina made me feel that the time was going faster, I was afraid to think about those 5 years, it sounded as a long time, but for me were so short.

During that time we didn’t mention anything, not a word, not between her and me, not between Mieko and Yuka, it was as if we had never had any deal, time went normal, but still trying to make Jurina forget about that.

I hoped for Jurina to realise that living a human life could be equal or better than living a life in the shadows, but I didn’t expect that Jurina loved me the same ore more than I love her, Jurina was ready for anything, to give her life for me, to risk for the chance to always be at my side, those five years served only to confirm how she loved me and to me, they served to realise that I loved more than I though.

The fear was still there, the risk was still there, but a deal was a deal and her birthday approached, she would have 23 years, the same age I keep since that day…

———

Time passed, every day I came closer to the moment that I would be with Rena all the eternity, I understand her fear, I understand the risks, but my love for her made me don’t feel fear, more than fear, I was excited, I wasn’t thinking that something could go wrong, I just thought that everything would be as I had dreamed, woke up the next time and be like her…

Rena didn’t mention anything, and for more that I desired to talk about it, I couldn’t, I preferred to keep my mouth shut and don’t touch the subject, thus would prevent Rena to think again about this and change her mind.

Those years made me see how sure I was with the decision I had made, and as the days approached my 23rd birthday more excitement I felt, Rena just watched me with those loving eyes, but equally I could see her desire to me to change my decision, which of course, I wouldn’t do.

I can say this and without hesitation, I love Rena and I will always do, I will be at her side always, whatever happens and I can confirm that her feelings are the same.

“I feel weird to be the one who brings this up” she said in a whisper at the 12 at night, marking the beginning of my 23 birthday “It’s your birthday, happy birthday Jurina” continued saying as she gave me a kiss on the lips but I knew what she really meant, making me to smile playful

“Rena, I’m sorry to interrupt this tender moment, but yeah, it’s my birthday and it had been 5 years, you understand what I mean, right?” I asked in an excited way, I was a graduated girl, but Rena was still treating me as a little girl.

“I expected that in these five years you changed your mind, but as how I really expected, that didn’t happened” she answered with a smile on her lips, I was expecting another reaction, but I think she was resigned

“So? what will we do? when? how? you though about that?… because I though about it and my ideas are very sick…” I said thoughtfully

“It’s something I really didn’t want to think about, but yeah, I have an idea, still… we have to talk with your parents” she said making me feel surprised

“My parents?…” I didn’t though about them…

“It’s not as if you’ll die… at least I don’t plan to let that happen… but basically you will be dead, but you have to decide to tell your parents, rules between humans and vampires are very different from before, and this is an mutual agreement, but still, you parents should know, or you just plan to disappear without further?”

I had never thought about that, Rena occupied my mind all the time, being with her was enough, but it was true, my parents, they have always been by my side, supporting all decisions I take, and this wouldn’t be the exception… maybe they will be mad, but they will accept it at the end, they will accept Rena and that I want to be like her.

“I think I will tell them about this, you should be at my side” I said after thinking for a moment

“I didn’t expect less from you” she replied as she tousled my hair

“I’m not a dog for you to do that” I said feigning anger

“Yuka does that and you let her, why I can’t?” she asked offended.

“Because she’s special” I replied suppressing my laugh after see her face

“And I’m not? I’m your girlfriend!” she said almost screaming, although my parents now know about Rena being my girlfriend, they don’t know that she spend the night with me in the room.

“Don’t be angry, you have permission to do other things” I said with a smile, I know well that if Rena were a human I would have make the color rise in her face, I know that because she diverts her gaze from mine when she’s embarrassed “But well, I don’t know why are you still denying me that pleasure”

“I wanted to wait… I’m from 1700 you know, I assure you that I still keep the morale of the time and we’re not married…so” she answered almost in a whisper.

“When you transform me, we will take that as if was our wedding, after that you will not have an excuse” I said smiling, to which she just nodded, Rena was behaving very well lately, nothing as how she was 5 years ago, it was a good idea to wait, not so much for me, but for her.

That day we talked with my parents, but at first they took it as a joke, after seeing a demonstration in which Rena showed her red eyes and fangs, we let them scared, unfortunately it was my idea to do that, Rena had say me that only showing how her heart wasn’t beating could be enough and would not cause them to fear, or at least not much, but I’m a dramatic person and I almost forced her to show her red eyes and fangs.

After calm then and assure them that she wasn’t dangerous, they said that they always suspected that Rena was different, no different like this, but something mysterious, and although we didn’t told them about how she would transform me, they suspected that it wouldn’t be easy

I knew my parents would support me in every decision and even we could say that my birthday was spent talking in the room about the issue without eat or do something more than hear Rena talk all about herself, but at the end they accepted my decision.

The condition was clear, Rena would live in our house, knowing that we wouldn’t be normal, they wanted to have me as close as possible, if they knew Rena lived basically already in our house…

Everything was arranged, my parents knew, Rena agreed, now it was matter of deciding the date….

———

There wasn’t turning back, I had agreed to make Jurina equal to me, though I was afraid of losing her or that something bad might happen, I couldn’t do more than keep going, my idea was simple and without pain… maybe just a little…

My intention isn’t hurt Jurina and I would do everything to make it so.

Without more to say, the day was decided in two days after her birthday, make Jurina enjoy her loved ones those two days was a priority, although it wasn’t good think negative… it was better that Jurina had no regrets.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 18 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2015, 10:17:32 AM »
Wow.. Jurina's parents are sugoi... They could accept it?
That was easy.. The rest is just waiting the date.. I wonder in what way Rena will transform Jurina..
:kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: final
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2015, 07:02:39 AM »
Final chapter! thanks to all who had read all my fanfic, maybe I had a lot of errors in my orthography, and I'm sorry about that, I promise that I will try to learn more english for future fanfics orz

--------

Eternity: Final

Eternity: Final

A transformation without pain… to be honest I didn’t though about something, maybe drug her?… in those times we could find something effective to almost kill her… something must exist…

In what kind of problem I was now?… Right now I look as a psycho who is planning how to kill her next victim as this last one is sleeping peacefully, I had lied, I hadn’t planed anything, apart of that, I didn’t know almost anything about medicine, so I didn’t know how to do this.

“It seems we’re facing some problems here, what a surprise, don’t you think?” I heard Yuka talk behind my back

“Planning the almost death of my loved one is more than a problem” I replied discouraged, I couldn’t think of anything, the mere thought that something could go wrong, blocked any idea.

“There are several ways, and induced coma for example?… though I don’t think that could work right… you can try as the old school, make her bleed, drink her blood” she commented the latest thoughtful, causing a look of horror and disgust of my part.

“I hate the mere scent of her blood” I said disgusted

“It was an opinion… hmmm… let’s drown her? let’s push her into a pool or the sea and romantically you swim towards her saving her life bringing her existence to eternity… sound good right?” she commented with a smile

“It must feel awful the feeling of go running out of air…” I commented thoughtful

“Well, discarded then… die of cold is unpleasant as my friends have told me and slow, very slow… I can’t think about something more than a lethal injection” she finally said after speaking more to herself than to me

“I don’t want to “almost kill her” as she were a prisoner” I commented, but still I think we had reached again the drugs point.

“It’s not so bad, first you lose consciousness, the second step it cause the drug is paralyse the diaphragm, I mean you can’t breathe and if you don’t die because of that the potassium will cause her a heart attack, at the end, she would be unconscious, so she will not feel anything” she said very sure of what she said, but to me, I was now scared to hear that

“And you thought, in first place, that there are so many things that would be happening in her body that I will don’t know when would be the momento to bite her?, maybe when I tried she would be already dead” I commented frustrated, at the end, we didn’t reach anything.

“I already gave my opinion, at the end this is your problem and hers, I could sound cruel, but with Mieko was by the circumstances, the same with you, we have never gone through a situation like this, at least not us, so you must think well  and maybe, tell Jurina about it, is better to say her than wait for her to attempt suicide, I’m very sure that she already though in many ways to do this” she commented with a smile, I want to smash her face for say all that with that smile

But what I could do? cry?… apart that I can’t cry of course, she was right, at the end it was our decision, and for more that it hurts me, we must take it soon, because the day was already today, within a few hours to be more specific…

Without a clear idea I went to see Jurina, the place where we would accorded was a significant place to her, so I went to pick her up at her home, a quick goodbye to her parents, assuring them that all would be okay, I couldn’t do more than look at them directly, keeping a calm expression, trying to show my confidence that all would be okay, I couldn’t say anything, I couldn’t promise them that her daughter would be back, it was clear that she wouldn’t return as a human, but maybe she could return dead…

Ignoring again the fear that would not go away at any time, or not until all this finish, Jurina and I went to the chosen place.

We would have reach the place faster if I had run with Jurina in arms or on my back, but we decided to go as normal humans on a motorcycle, It would be good to go in a car, but was more easier get a bike.

“What you think?” she asked with a smile.

“Interesting” I answered watching the place, it was right where was the accident which I had saved her and her parents

“I though about this place because you saved me here, I guess it have good luck so everything will goes well” she said still smiling

“Hopefully” I answered without can hide my nervousness anymore

“Everything will be fine, I know you will not allow anything to go wrong” she said to me as she give me a kiss on the cheek

“You have too much confidence in me” I answered with a nervous laugh “Everything will be fine” I said to myself encouraging me

“Everything, so tell me, what I have to do?” she asked in a more serious way

“So, now finally you’re taking the situation more seriously, hmm?” I asked smiling

“In the end we’re talking about you killing me… or almost if everything goes well, I think I starting to feel nervous after think deeply about it” she replied laughing

“I thought about many ways, too many to be honest, in the end, though it isn’t my favourite one, is something that you have already experienced” I said causing curiosity

“Oh… I have already experienced it… a car accident?”  she asked laughing

“I think that would hurt a lot” I answered pretending I thought that option “it could works to be honest…”

“Better tell me your idea” she interrupted a little nervous

“Just at the old way, drink your blood” I said the last with a disgusted expression, and causing her to laugh

“Are you serious? I thought it would be in a more dramatic way” she commented still laughing

“Unfortunately I didn’t though about anything else in where you didn’t feel too much pain or that were very slow” I commented a little embarrassed “But it would work, you only will feel weaker as you go running out of blood until you pass out, I will keep drinking until you are between life and death, then I will do another bite because the one I will do to drink your blood will not work to transform you”

“Why the first one wouldn’t work?” she asked after hearing my explanation

“The bite should be just in time, well within a range, not before or after, if I doesn’t do it like that it doesn’t work” I answered her question as I approached her “Are you ready?” I asked in a serious way

“Not really, but this is what I want” she replied nervous “theres no turning back”

“It was a good time for you to take back your words…” I said discouraged “Well, let’s end this” I said as I took courage “This will be unpleasant and I don’t say it for you”

“For me it will be interesting, you had already do this and it is like a picket, it was like you were kissing my neck” she said smiling like a fool

“The first think I will do when you wake up will be to punch you really hard, you will support my strength, so don’t worry, but the pain will be the same” I said seriously causing her to stop smiling

The moment had caused for the two of us to stay in silence, I just listened the breathing of Jurina’s heart, which was agitated, her heart was beating really fast, as I approached her neck slowly I let my fangs show up, rather than prepare Jurina for the bite, I prepared myself for the taste of her blood.

The last time I didn’t thought about the taste, it was my need of the moment, but her smell reminded me of something bitter, but without thinking more about it I bit her, the taste began to flood my mouth, it was just like my nose had warned me, I hear how Jurina began to hold her breath after the bite, but still remained quiet.

Blood began to go through my throat slowly, and I felt that I wanted to spit for the horrible taste, but after a few moments all changed, the flavour stopped to caring, I don’t know how, but now was more sweeter and was becoming even more sweeter as I drank, the taste was intoxicating…

I was trying to keep me aware that I must stop at the time I heard Jurina’s heartbeat almost stopping, but I was distracted, the taste distracted me, I didn’t count with the taste being like this, I thought this option was safest because I hated the taste, but now… not I couldn’t stop

Time passed for every drink I took, and I could felt how Jurina squeezed my arm at one time, shorty after that I heard my name in a whisper and felt how she fainted in my arms, we were close now, but I couldn’t stop, I knew that I had to stop, but it seemed as like something was controlling my body and prevent me to stop

It was when I realized, her heart was beating more slowly, I had to stop… I had to stop this, I had to stop… I couldn’t, I couldn’t stop! despair began to take over me, I couldn’t separate my mouth from her neck, I couldn’t stop! I have to do something… fast!

The feeling of not being able to control what I was doing began to despair me more and more until joining all my willpower I punched my own face causing me to leave Jurina, which fell lying on the grass without moving, I had to hurry, it was nothing to think, my momentary insanity for her blood didn’t leave me to could hear clearly if her heart was still beating or not, I approached her and bit her again as I was trying to hear her heart, I was late now?

Seconds passed as if they were hours, Jurina didn’t react, I deepen more my bite waiting it could help but it wasn’t working… Jurina wasn’t reacting…

“Jurina, please” I said when I separated my mouth and then start bitting her elsewhere, but she wasn’t reacting “Don’t leave me” I said as I paused my bite and started another one.

But for more that I bite it wasn’t answer… I couldn’t do more, my tears couldn’t come out, but my sadness was real, I hugged her as hard I could, Jurina was motionless in my arms…

100 years since then, Jurina’s family was no longer with us, time was advancing, as slow or as fast as it always had…

“Feeling how the love of your life vanishes is the most horrible thing I had ever felt, worse than the fear I felt myself with Airin, I had felt many times the sensation, the accident, with Airin, but that time I felt it deeper…”

“you have never said me that” said the reason of my existence as she gave me a kiss on the lips and in her eyes a worried expression

“Because I hadn’t had the courage to tell you, those were the most tortuous minutes I had felt, I was glad when you opened your eyes, although you was watching me as if you wanted tu kill me…” I said with a playful smile

“You can’t blame me for that… but I had made you suffer… I’m sorry” she told me as she watched the ground

“It was my fault, why you have to apologise?” I said as I made her saw me into the eyes

“The truth is that from the first bite you gave me I had reacted… but I wanted more… drama?…” she was talking, but as more she said more I got more angry, to the point in where I was squeezing her arm very hard “Rena san… remember that I can feel pain…”

“You just made me suffer because you wanted more drama?” I asked as I clenched my teeth for the anger I was feeling

“I’m so sorry! really! I promise you to don’t do anything like that again!” she said as she was trying to let free her arm, but it was obvious who was stronger, not only because of my age, but because I was the one who transformed her.

“Of course it will not happen again Jurina, because it can’t happen again” I said angry “Get ready for your punishment…”

Yeah, maybe I ended falling in love with a complete idiot, but she was my idiot, 100 years was short for us, we have an eternity together, my reason to keep going on for that eternity will be at my side forever, after all what we had go through I had know love and happiness, at the same time I had know the true fear and despair, there was still more to discover, have Jurina by my side makes me know new things every day, what more I could ask for?… nothing, I had everything, I had an eternity with Jurina, and was all that mattered.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Eternity - final (Wmatsui)
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2015, 09:42:01 AM »
O bejuzz i just read it!

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+