JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onepercentres - Sing For You

Author Topic: Second Chance/Akiba Fight Club  (Read 69073 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 18
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »
If she hasnt got a grave then could it be she is still alive and in a coma ??

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »
I agree with XxRoByNxX78-san  she still in a coma? :glasses:

This chapter was beautiful ! :hee:

What happens in the next chapter? :dunno: What Jurina an Mayu planned for their mitresses? :dunno:
Can't wait for the next chapter :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
Oh yes! Here comes Yukirin's second chance at life!

"So now that there are two Mayuyus, how are we going to figure out who is who?" Sayaka said.

"Hmm well this Mayuyu looks more dangerous than this Mayuyu."

"Shut up you stupid dog."
HAHAHA the original Mayuyu is so badass! And poor Sae :lol:

Whenever I read your MaYuki moments, I will automatically picture Mayuyu and Yukirin. But when I consciously imagine Mayuboy and Mayugirl being all lovey-dovey, they are actually pretty darn cute! Poor Yukirin got bullied. So much for wanting to protect Mayuyu :sweatdrop:

"When I watch soap operas on the TV?"

"No."

"But I thought you said you'd follow me anywhere."

"Yeah but only if it's somewhere I like. But I hate soap operas."
:rofl: :rofl: Mayuyu... such a realistic person :sweatdrop:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2012, 07:02:46 PM »
Mayu in DANSO~ Kyaa~  :wub: :wub:
She is so cool in protecting Yukirin, and she holds her hands all the way to home, what a cute couple  :wub: :wub:
And...
Yukirin is alive?! she is in coma?! that's a good news for her  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 19
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2012, 10:03:58 PM »
Minna thank you so much for commenting! It looks like you guys all saw through my plan! Well I will say Yukirin IS alive. But I won't say how she will get her body back. I don't want to spoil the ending too quickly. So for now I hope you enjoy the  chapter!
==================================================================================

Chapter 19

Mayuyu got a call from Jurina saying that she needed to borrow Mayuyu for a while so now Yukirin was hanging out with Rena at the park. She was looking through some of the messages that Mayuyu had sent her.

"I'm sorry I'm being taken away from you but I'll be back soon so hang in there my love!"

Yukirin hoped she'd be back soon. But in the meantime she might as well do something with Rena. That's when she remembered the conversation she had last night when she was talking to Mayuyu. Yukirin still didn't know if she had a grave or not. Guess there's only one way to find out.

"Hey Rena."

"Yes."

"You want to go grave hunting?"

"For who's grave?"

"Mine."

"Sounds interesting. Where do we start looking?"

"My house."

Yukirin haden't been to her house in a long time. She wondered how her parents were doing. For some reason Yukirin felt her heart start to speed up when she got closer to the door. She hesitated when ringing the door bell but she managed to muster up the strength to push the button. A couple minutes later a man appeared wearing a red shirt and jeans. That man was Yukirin's father and right now she wanted to jump up and hug him. But she had to hold back.

"Hello." Yukirin said.

"Oh hello. Who are you?" father said.

"We were friends of Yukirin and wanted to ask you a couple of questions."

"Oh please come in."

Rena and Yukirin stepped in and Yukirin was hit with the familiar scent of candles her mother always burned. Most of the inside had not changed since the last time Yukirin saw it. Everything was still the same only there was one thing she saw different. All the pictures of her were gone. Instead there were pictures of a little girl. Then on the floor in the living room was a little girl playing with Yukirin's old toys. Yukirin felt like running out and crying but she had to keep herself contained.

"Please take a seat. My wife will be out with you in a minute."

Rena and Yukirin took a seat and a couple minutes later both Yukirin's mother and father came out. Yukirin's mother had changed a lot. She looked older and had streaks of gray.

"What is it you wanted to ask about our daughter?" mother asked.

"We wanted to know where we could find her grave. We wanted to pay our respects." Rena said.

"Our daughter doesn't have a grave."

"Excuse me?"

"Turns out our daughter didn't die in the accident. We were so happy when we heard it. But something went wrong. She, she-" the mother started crying.

"The doctors pronounced her brain dead meaning she's still alive but everything that used to be our daughter is gone." the father said.

"Have you tried visiting her?" Yukirin asked.

"Yes. The first few months my wife and I have gone to see her. But we never brought Yumi."

"Is that your daughter's name?"

"Yes. We adopted Yumi when she was ten months old. She's three now."

"If Yukirin were to ever come back. What would she think of the new child?"

"She probably would accept her and treat her like a sister." the mother said.

"Do you think Yukirin is ever going to come back?" Rena asked.

"We did for the first couple of weeks. But after the first month we gave up. So we went out and adopted Yumi and now we're living a happy life."

"Are you going to ever tell Yumi about Yukirin?" Yukirin asked.

"No. Well maybe in the future. But for now we're not going to tell her."

Yukirin felt like bursting into tears now. Hearing how her parents had given up on her and gotten a new kid was just heart breaking. They just forgot about her like she was nothing. But then again who wouldn't? When you're pronounced brain dead there is no way you're coming back.

"So do you know where she is?" Rena asked.

"Um yes we have the address to the hospital here."

The mother walked over and handed Yukirin a piece of paper. The mother notice tears start to fall as she touched Yukirin's hand.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yes I'm fine. It's just sad thinking about her."

"Hey don't cry."

Yukirin looked down and saw Yumi holding onto her skirt.

"I'm sorry. I won't cry anymore."

"Good. I know what will cheer you up! Mama papa can I show her my piano song."

"Sure Yumi. Go ahead."

"Yay!"

Yumi ran over and climbed the piano bench. Then she started to play Twinkle Twinkle little star. That song brought memories back to Yukirin because that was the first song she learned how to play. When Yumi finished, everyone clapped.

"Yumi is very into music just like Yuki was. I have no doubt she'll grow up to be just like her." mother said.

"I think she will be a wonderful young lady when she grows up." Yukirin said.

"Well thank you for letting us talk to you. We'll be leaving now." Rena said.

Yukirin and Rena got up and walked out of the house. As soon as they were outside, Yukirin started to let the tears pour out. She cried and cried letting her sorrows be washed away. After about a half hour, Yukirin finally got it all out.

"So are you going to go see your body?"

"No. I want to tell Mayuyu first. I want her to be there when I go."

"That's a good idea."

Suddenly Rena's phone went off.

"It's from Jurina. She says she wants to meet us at karaoke."

"Let's go."

Yukirin and Rena showed up at the karaoke bar where the staff led them to the room. When they opened the door, there was a loud bang.

"SURPRISE!"

"Ehhh!"

Yukirin jumped back a little startled at the sudden surprise.

"What is all this?" Rena said.

"We wanted to throw you guys a party."

"Why?"

"Because this is our way of telling you guys how much we love you." Jurina said.

"Oh you guys really are the best!"

Yukirin and Rena ran to their partners and hugged them.

"Oh and one more thing."

"What?"

Mayuyu handed Yukirin an envelope. Yukirin opened it and was blown back by what she saw.

"Are these.."

"Yep! Tickets to Disney Land. We're going there just the two of us. It'll be our first date!"

Yukirin couldn't help but bury herself in Mayuyu and start crying again. She knew that no matter how sad she was Mayuyu would always be there to cheer her up. Yukirin didn't want to tell Mayuyu what she found out because she didn't want to spoil the mood. But she did know that if Yukirin is given a second chance, she was going to spend every second with Mayuyu.

==================================================================================
Well there's chapter 19! All the votes called for their date to be at an amusement park so that's where it's going to be! I hope you all liked the chapter and please tell me what you think!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
yey Yuki will have her body back and love Mayu more~

Mayu never said to Yuki I love you so we do they still look like a pair........

how can they replace Yukirin!? Yukirin is irreplaceable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please update soon and forgive me for always being here.........
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2012, 11:03:36 PM »
so I was right awsome !!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha there going to disney land

and will Yuki tell Mayu what she found out ??

Offline Pwety

• Member+
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:17 PM »
Yay Yukirin's body still exists :glasses:

Poor Yuki she is replace by Yumi!! :fainted:

can't wait for the date!! :shy2:

Update soon please it is a really good fic :peace:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:58:26 AM by Pwety »
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2012, 01:55:03 AM »
Oh wow I didn't even know you started a new story until today! This is so nice though, I love Mayuki and having one of my favorite author's on here writing a Mayuki based fic is like a dream come true!!

I can't wait for the next chapter and see them go on their Disney Land Date!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2012, 06:56:48 AM »
@yuukimoko: I enjoy your company. Please stay as long as you want. And yes I felt kinda bad when I wrote the part about the parents replacing with Yukirin with Yumi. But hey, it adds more drama right?  :P

@XxRoByNxX78: Yes you were right you clever person you. You saw right through my plan. Who knows if Yukirin will tell Mayuyu. I guess you'll have to read and find out.  XD

@Pwety: Thank you for commenting on my fanfic. I was a little nervous before because most of the viewers I had before were Atsumina and Kojiyuu fans but now I realize I have a ton of Mayuki fans as well. Keep it up you guys!  :twothumbs

@Sasshi: Ahh it's been a while. I was wondering where you were. Well I'm glad you found it and read all the chapters. And I'm really one of your favorite writers? That is so sweet! Thank you so much! I will not let you down!  :heart: :cathappy:

Well here's chapter 20 part 1! As promised, Mayuyu and Yukirin are going on a date to Disney Land! What will happen between them? Well keep reading to find out! I hope you all enjoy it.

Chapter 20 part 1

Today was the day. Today was the first date between Yukirin and Mayuyu. Yukirin woke up to the smell off breakfast. She walked into the kitchen and saw a huge layout of food and a vase of flowers in the middle. Yukirin was too shocked to say anything but Mayuy turned around and saw her.

"Morning. I hope you're hungry." Mayuyu said.

"Did you make all of this?" Yukirin said.

"Yes I did. I may not look it but I'm actually very good at cooking. Now go sit down, the omelet is almost done."

Yukirin took a seat and soon after Mayuyu came over with two plates.

"Here you go."

Yukirin couldn't help but blush a little when she saw her omelet. Written in ketchup on the omelet was her name surrounded with a heart. She didn't want to eat it because it was just too cute but her stomach was pressing her to eat. Yukirin and Mayuyu ate in silence. It's not that they didn't want to talk to each other it was just they were really hungry.

"How about you get in the shower first." Yukirin said as she finished the rest of her love omelet.

"No you go freshen up first. I'll get in after." Mayuyu said as she picked up a piece of bacon.

"You sure? I don't mind waiting."

"No it's fine. I want my Yukirin smelling nice and clean on our date."

"Alright then I'll get in."

"Oh Yukirin wait."

"What?"

Mayuyu got up and walked over to Yukirin. Then she leaned in real close and licked Yukirin's cheek.

"Ehh!"

"You had ketchup on your face silly."

"Ok..."

Yukirin ran to the bathroom before Mayuyu could see her face turn bright red. She quickly showered and came out with a towel wrapped around and hair dripping wet.

"You can use the shower now!"

"Ok thanks!"

Mayuyu got in the shower and Yukirin dried her hair. Then Yukirin started to go through Mayuyu's closet to look for something nice to wear. So far she was only able to find baggy pajama shirts or anime shirts. But then in the far back she found a light pink dress with frills on the front and ends. Yukirin tried it on and it was a perfect fit. Then to top it all off Yukirin let her hair down. When Mayuyu came out, she almost fell over at the sight of Yukirin.

"Woah.. You look..."

"Bad?"

"NO! You look beautiful. I've never seen my body in an outfit like that. But you look really cute in it."

"Mayuyu this is your body so technically you look really cute in this as well."

"Yeah but I never liked that kind of stuff."

"Well when you get your body back and I'm still around I'll take you out dress shopping."

"That sounds great. But for now...."

Mayuyu ran into the other room and then came out looking like a whole different person. She was wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt with silver wings on the front and a red jacket.  She looked like a character straight out an anime. 

"You ready to go?"

"Uh yeah let's go."

They took a train down to Disney Land. The entire time Mayuyu was holding Yukirin's hand. When they arrived, the park had just opened and people were starting to line up. Mayuyu and Yukirin got in line and got their tickets. Then when they got in, they were free to do whatever they wanted to do.

"So what do you want to do first?" Yukirin asked.

"Whatever you want to do." Mayuyu said.

"Well I don't want to go on any big rides yet so let's start off with something simple. How about the tea cups?"

"Sounds good to me. Let's go!"

Turns out Yukirin was wrond about choosing the tea cups. Mayuyu kept spinning the cup faster and faster and Yukirin was just getting dizzy. When they got off, Yukirin had a hard time standing and was constantly leaning on Mayuyu.

"I'm sorry for spinning you so fast."

"Oh no it's fine. You were just having fun."

"Do you want to sit down?"

"No let's keep going! You pick."

"Alright then let's go on the log ride!"

"Ehh ok?"

Yukirin was never really good with rides but she wasn't going to let her fears ruin their date so she had no choice but to suck it up. The log ride wasn't as bad as Yukirin thought it was going to be. The climb was agonizing but when the drop came Mayuyu thought she almost peed herself. She clung onto Mayuyu for dear life when they hit the water. Thankfully they were in middle seats so they didn't get as wet as the people on the sides.

"Hey let's go on the Dumbo ride!" Yukirin said.

"Yeah that sounds fun."

Yukirin thought there was no way that anything bad could happen on the Dumbo ride. But turns out she was wrong. The ride had a malfunction and ended up shaking Yukirin up and down really fast. It took the staff a while before they finally got it to stop.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm good."

Actually Yukirin felt like she was really going to lose it. But she endured it and kept a smile on her face.

"How about we go into the haunted house?"

"Sure that's fine!" Mayuyu said a little panicked.

The truth is Mayuyu was terrified of haunted houses. When she was little she got stuck in one and ended up crying for hours. But she wasn't going to be weak in front of Yukirin so she too sucked it up. Luckily the haunted house was the one where you sit in a car and it drives you through. Mayuyu thought she was going to be fine but as soon as the lights went out, she panicked and clung to Yukirin.

"Mayuyu it's ok we haven't even started moving yet."

"No way!"

Mayuyu kept her eyes shut the entire time and Yukirin close to her. She could hear all the scary noises and sound effects. But the entire time she could feel Yukirin's gentle hand stroking her head telling her everything was alright. When they got out, Mayuyu was about as pale as the ghost inside.

"Do you feel alright? Do you want to sit down?"

"No no it's alright. How about we get some lunch. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah let's head to the food stands."

Yukirin sat at a nearby table while Mayuyu was ordering the food. While waiting for Mayuyu Yukirin felt someone grab her shoulders.

"Hey baby. Why don't you come with me and we'll have a fun time." a guy said.

"I'm sorry but I'm already with someone."

"Come on. Ditch the guy and come with me."

"No now please leave me alone."

"I don't take no for an answer."

The guy grabbed Yukirin's arm and started to pull.

"Hey buddy let go of my girl!"

Mayuyu ran up and punched the guy right in the face.

"Ah that hurt you shrimp!"

"Touch my girl again and I'll hit you again! Yukirin are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You're gonna pay for that!"

The guy had a chair in his hands ready to strike down. Mayuyu used herself as a shield protecting Yukirin. Right as the guy was about to swing, security showed up and took the guy out.

"Mayuyu you can let go now."

"Oh sorry."

Mayuyu was blushing at light pink shade that Yukirin found cute.

"Looks like our food is ready. Let's eat."   

Yukirin and Mayuyu ate their lunch and then they were back in actioin.

"Let's go on the marry go round!" Yukirin said.

The marry go round was the one ride Yukirin loved to ride when she was a kid. The only problem was both Mayuyu and Yukirin were too big to go on the horses so they had to sit together on those heart benches which neither one had a problem with. They sat there hand in hand gently spinning around and around. When the ride ended, Yukirin felt like taking a nap.

"So are you ready for a big one?"

"A what?"

Yukirin got what Mayuyu meant when they stopped in front of a huge rollar coaster. Yukirin gulped down all her courage and said

"Yep let's go!"

The ride was a killer on Yukirin. All the fast turns and inclines made Yukirin want to just hurl. At one point she thought she was going to but thanks to an upwards slope she managed to hold it down. But once they got off, Yukirin had reached her limit and ended up losing it in a nearby trash bin.

"How about we go on a easy ride next."

Mayuyu took Yukirin on one of those relaxing boat rides on the river. Mayuyu paddled as Yukirin sat there watching the scenes go by.

"So are you having fun?" Mayuyu asked.

"Of course I am!" Yukirin said.

"Good because I still have lots more planned for you."

"Really?"

"Yep. Our stop is coming up right now."

"Here?"

Mayuyu parked the boat near the dock and helped Yukirin out of the boat.

"Where are we?"

"The rose garden."

"Ehhh!"

The garden was beautifully decorated. It looked like something out of an Alice and Wonderland movie. Mayuyu took Yukirin's hand once more and the two walked through the garden. It was very enchanting and lovely. And to make things even better Yukirin was with the one she loved the most. Nothing could ruin her day. The two decided to take a break at a nearby park bench.

"I have something for you." Mayuyu said.

"Ehh? What?"

"Hold out your hand and close your eyes."

Yukirin did as what Mayuyu told her and soon she felt something being placed into her hand.

"Ok open your eyes."

Yukirin opened her eyes and was almost taken back at the sight. Mayuyu had gotten Yukirin a heart neclace with diamonds around the edges and in the middle was a red ruby.

"Oh Mayuyu it's beautiful."

"Here let me put it on."

Mayuyu helped Yukirin but the necklace on and then gazed at her in glory.

"You're like a white dove in a swarm of crows." Mayuyu said.

"Thank you Mayuyu. This means so much to me!"

Yukirin leaned in and kissed Mayuyu right on the cheek. Mayuyu blushed and Yukirin giggled.

"Hey it's getting dark and the fireworks are going to start soon. Let's go on the ferris wheel so we can get a good view."

"Ok!"

Yukirin and Mayuyu got on the ferris wheel and started to go up. By the time they reached the top, the sun was already starting to set. The two watched the sunset together gazing at it's beauty.

"Hey Yukirin."

"Yes Mayuyu?"

"There's been something I wanted to ask you." Mayuyu said.

"What is it?" Yukirin said.

"Well if we ever get your body back and I get mine, do you think that maybe we could..."

"We could what?"

"We could go out with each other and move in living like a couple?"

"That sounds like a great idea!"

"Really?"

"Yes really!"

"Yay!"

Mayuyu leaned in and kissed Yukirin right on the lips. They held there for a long time hearing the loud bang of the first fireworks. Yukirin felt the inside of her heart just melt. Kissing Mayuyu was like liquid gold and she was savoring every moment. She never wanted this moment to end. But then suddenly, the ferries wheel came to a sudden halt.

"What's going on?" Yukirin said.

"I don't know but something bad." Mayuyu said.

Just then there was a loud crash and a snap.

"Mayuyu!"

"Don't worry Yukirin. I'll protect you."

Mayuyu grabbed onto Yukirin's hand and wasn't going to let go.

Oh no what's going to happen to Mayuki! Find out in part 2! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please tell me what you think. Oh gosh I'm so scared of what's going to happen next! Wait I'm the writer, so why am I scared? Ahh my own writing is scaring me! My imagination really is something. Anyways look forward to the next chapter. I'll be seeing you soon! Or not!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2012, 07:55:56 AM »
why you scared miyumi-san? you're the author..LOL hahaha :P XD :cathappy:

wah please update soon miyumi-sama... :panic:
im so scared about the mayuki future... :panic:
something happen with mayuyu? or maybe yuki comeback in her body...

eh but if she comeback...i hope she not lost her memory  :panic:

thank for the update miyumi-san  :heart:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2012, 08:37:16 AM »
Whyyyyyyyy? An accident like that just when Mayu and Yuki confess their love and plans on living together (whenever yuki can go back to her body)...
Update soon. Want to know what will happen.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2012, 12:22:27 PM »
What happened  :OMG:
why there is always something stop them  :angry1:
eh but if she comeback...i hope she not lost her memory  :panic:
what if what kurogumi-san said is true what will happen to Mayuu  :stoned:
ghosts when they come back to their bodies they forget what they did  :fainted:
I can't wait for the next  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
Oh nooo! :( I want to know what happens!
Right when they confess their love too T_T

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2012, 03:26:35 PM »
OMG YOUR PERVY SCENE WAS

JUST

TOO AWESOME

CUTE
SEXY

WRITE MOAAR PERVY SCENES PLZ

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
Oh gosh I'm so scared of what's going to happen next! Wait I'm the writer, so why am I scared? Ahh my own writing is scaring me!
:lol: :lol: kawai no miyumi-san
Don't forget that you are the author, miyumi-san  :lol: :lol:

Ughh... the ferries wheel got stuck?! or another accident will happened?  :panic: :panic:

Offline Pwety

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2012, 04:22:33 PM »
UUUOOOOH

What happens ?? Olala...

Already 20 chapter hoho II NE !

Can't wait for the update  :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 20 part 2
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2012, 04:50:06 PM »
@kurogumi, mo-chan, kiruchi, Sasshii, ichikawa: Wow all of you guys seemed so concerned about what's going to happen to Mayuki. Mou you guys are going to hate me for what I'm about to do to them but don't worry! It is all for a good cause that will lead up to something better in the future!   :sweatdrop:

@epiclulz: At the part I'm at now, I'm kinda in a more serious mood. Writing a pervy scene out of the blue is just too risky. But if anyone else wants me to write another pervy scene please ask in your comments.  :P

Minna thnak you so much for your comments! I will now show you part 2! What will happen to Mayuyu and Yukirin? Will everything be alright? I guess you'll have to read to find out. Enjoy!

Chapter 20 part 2

"Don't worry. I'll protect you!"

"Mayuyu!"

The car they were in started to shake and swing violently. Mayuyu held onto Yukirin as they were being tossed from side to side. Yukirin looked down and saw that one of the cars had snapped and fell off. Now the other cars are in danger because they were all attached to one cable. The staff on the ground were trying to fix the problem and get everyone down.

"What are we going to do?"

"Just hang on to me and don't let go."

"Mayuyu I'm scared!"

"I am too but you have to be brave for me right now."

"I'm scared!"

Yukirin started to cry in Mayuyu's eyes.

"Yukirin listen to me! No matter what happens I will always be here for you. Just trust me. I want you to stay calm and be brave. I'm sure they'll get us down." Mayuyu said.

"Ok... I'll try." Yukirin said.

Yukirin looked down and realized how high they were. If they fell from where they were, they would die for sure. Things were starting to look good for them. The staff got the ferris wheel going again and were now starting to get people out. They were still pretty far up and Yukirin knew it was going to be a while before they got help.

"See Yukirin? The staff is getting people off to safety. Pretty soon we'll be aboe to get off."

"Yeah you're right. Maybe we will get off safely."

"Yeah then once we do, I'll take you home and we can relax and watch a movie."

"That sounds wonderful right now."

The ferris wheel started to move again but then suddenly Yukirin's car started shaking again. There was a snap on one and and the car leaned to the left.

"Mayuyu!"

"Hang on I got you just don't let go!"

Turns out their car was hanging on one flimsy cable that was going to break at any minute. Seeing this, Mayuyu had to think fast. That's when she got an idea. Mayuyu stuck her head out the door.

"Hey people in the green cart down below!"

The people saw Mayuyu and waved.

"Listen I need you guys to open your door. Please do it!"

The people opend their door just as Mayuyu requested. The car started shaking again and the cart was slowly moving down.

"Yukirin listen to me. When the car starts to fall, we're going to jump out of the car ok?"

"What that's crazy!"

"Don't worry I'll be with you the entire time. I just need you to trust me and when I tell you to let go you let go."

"Why am I letting go?"

"Just do it when I tell you to ok? Yukirin I'm doing this to save you."

"Ok."

The cable snapped and the car started falling.

"Now!"

Mayuyu and Yukirin jumped out of the car and were now free falling.

"Ok Yukirin now let go!"

"What?"

"Let go!"

Mayuyu pushed Yukirin away and she landed right inside the green car.

"Mayuyu!"

Yukirin looked out and watched in horror and Mayuyu gave one last smile before falling to her death. Her body hit the ground hard and a pool of blood started to form.

"MAYUYU!"

When Yukirin got down, she ran through the crowd of gathering people.

"Mayuyu, Mayuyu! Wake up! Wake up!"

But Mayuyu's body lyed there motionless. There was no pulse and she wasn't breathing. Mayuyu was dead.

"Why Mayuyu! You promised you'd be with me. You promised!"

"And I kept that promise."

Yukirin turned around and saw Mayuyu standing next to her.

"Mayuyu!"

Yukirin got up and hugged her tightly.

"Hey hey I can't breathe. Loosen up a bit."

"No I'm not letting go! I'm not going to lose you again!"

"Yukirin it's ok. I'm not going to go anywhere. I promise."

"No way!"

"Yukirin let's go home people are starting to stare."

Yukirin realized this and let go. She looked over and noticed people giving her weird looks. They probably thought she was crazy.

"Ok let's go home."

Yukirin took Mayuyu's hand and together they went home.

"Man I'm tired!" Mayuyu said as she plopped on the bed.

"Mayuyu how did it feel?" Yukirin asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When you died, how did it feel?"

"Well if happened so fast that I didn't really know how it felt. I guess it was like getting hit in the face by something. It's so sudden that you just don't know what to do."

"Oh. Did it hurt?"

"I didn't feel any pain at all."

"That's good."

"But I miss not having a body again."

"Well maybe you'll get another one soon."

"When will that be? Another five years?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?"

Yukirin reached into her pocket and pulled out the address of the hospital.

"I went to my parents house for the first time in a long time." Yukirin said.

"How were they?" Mayuyu asked.

"They were doing fine. They got a new daughter. Her name is Yumi and she's three years old."

"Oh gosh Yukirin I am so sorry."

"No it's good for them to move on. They can't stay held up in the past. Anyways when I asked if they had a grave for me they said I didn't They said I was still alive in that hospital. I'm brain dead."

"So you mean that you might be able to get your body back?"

"Yes and that also means you could get yours."

Mayuyu remained silent for a moment trying to process what she was just told. Then she finally said,

"So are we going to do it?"

"Yes. But I won't go unless you come with me."

"Of course I will. We should probably bring Mariko too."

"Yeah we should."

"Alright then tomorrow we go see your body. You think you are ready?"

"Yes I think so."

"Good. Then let's go to bed. We've had a long day."

Mayuyu and Yukirin got into the bed and snuggled close to eachother. Mayuyu wrapped her arms around Yukirin holding her close to her.

"It's ok Yukirin. Tomorrow everything will be back to normal. Then you can move in with me and we can be an offical couple."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right."

"Good now go to sleep."

The next day, Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Mariko all went to the hospital where Yukirin's body was. They walked up to the check in desk and Mariko spoke to the nurse.

"Hello I'd like to visit Kashiwagi Yuki."

"And who are you may I ask?"

"I am her teacher Shinoda Mariko and this is one of her classmates Watanabe Mayu. We just recently learned she was staying here so we wanted to visit her."

"Ok let me check."

The nurse typed something in her computer and then something came up.

"Ahh you came just in time. Kashiwagi-san just woke up."

"What?"

"Amazing isn't it? She was pronounced brain dead but then yesterday she woke up. Follow me."

The nurse led Yukirin and Mariko down to the room where Yukirin was. Then when she opened the door Yukirin was speechless. There lying in the bed was her body staring outside the window.

"Kashiwagi-san you have visitors."

Yukirin's body looked over and stared at Yukirin with a cold blank expression. Her eyes were black as if there was nothing behind them.

"I'll leave you to chat. But she hasn't said a single word since she woke up and she doesn't eat any of the food so I'm a little worried. Anyways I'll be leaving now."

Yukirin stood there frozen not sure what to do. She was going to start to move but then Mariko stopped her.

"Don't." she said.

"Why not?" Mayuyu asked.

"Because that body doesn't have a soul but it still moves which means only one thing."

"What?"

"Yukirin's body has turned into a Broken Doll."

Here is part 2 I hope everyone liked it!! Yukirin has found her problem, it's moving on it's own without her in it? What will happen to Yukirin? Will she be able to reclaim her body? Or will she be stuck in Mayuyu's. Look forward to the next chapter! Also check out my new poll! Thanks!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2012, 05:00:52 PM »
w-what?!!!?!?!?!? it moves on its own?!

please update soon! I wanna know what Yukirin will do and I'm still waiting for an 'I love you' from Mayu~!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh  :OMG:
Broken Doll  :shock:
what happened to Yuki  :stoned:
Mayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu help Yukiriiiiiiin   :gyaaah:
miyumi-saaaaaaan help Yuki please don't let her suffer like that  :pleeease:
what is going to happen  :frustrated: