JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste

Author Topic: Second Chance/Akiba Fight Club  (Read 69060 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 4
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2012, 12:08:57 PM »
a killer   :scared:
Jurina is in trouble  :stoned: :OMG:
Jurina doesn't go to school  :dunno:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 4
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2012, 02:55:50 PM »
Ummmmh Really interesting story :thumbup

Who is the killer???
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 5
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2012, 05:21:54 PM »
@Haruko: Thank you. I do my best when making up fight scenes and try to make them look as cool as possible.  :)

@chiqinna Pwety: I wonder who the killer is. Well we do know it's someone Jurina knows so take a good guess!  :?

@yuukimoko: Ah no kissing yet. It's a littler too early. But be patient, there will be kisses.  :wub:

@ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI: Thank you reading. I think you will enjoy this next chapter.  :)

@mo-chan: I thought about putting Jurina in school but I'm not sure if I should. I'll have to see where things go.  :?

Who is the killer? Will Jurina and Rena be able to stop them? Well find out and read this chapter! I hope you enjoy. I'm going to tell you this, it's got a little twist on it that will make Jurina's head spin. Enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 5

"So what exactly are we doing?"

"This is called a steak out where we wait and follow your oppenent. We wait for the killer to show up and when they do, we jump them." Rena said.

"Ok. So how long are we going to be waiting here?" Jurina asked.

"As long as it takes to find the killer."

"That could take forever!"

"Well then get comfortable because we're going to be here for a while."

After about a half hour, Jurina was already bored out of her mind. Rena on the other hand was completely fine.

"If you're bored how about to try taking a nap?"

"I can't sleep."

"Oh then try this."

Rena held her hand against Jurina's neck and then pressed down on a certain spot. Slowly, Jurina felt herself slip into a deep sleep.

"Mommy daddy!"

BANG BANG!

"No!"

"Become stronger and then maybe you'll be able to avenge your parents."

"Rena..."

"I'm leaving now."

"Rena don't go!"

"Goodbye."

"RENA!"

"What?"

Jurina looked over and saw Rena looking at her with a worried look.

"It's nothing." Jurina said.

"We're you having a nightmare?" Rena asked.

"A little. How long was I out?"

"About three hours."

"And the target still hasen't left their house?"

"No."

"I think we should check it out."

"I was about to say the same thing."

Jurina and Rena got out of the car and up to the front door. Jurina found it unlocked and stepped in. They were both surprised to find a dead body lying on the ground.

"Impossible! I was watching this house from the moment she got home. There's no way someone could've gotten in." Rena said.

"Well looks like they got in and now this girl is dead."

"We should probably leave before someone sees us."

"Right. We'll get them next time."

Jurina and Rena left right before the mother came home and found the dead body.

"So who's my next oppenent?"

"This girl who livesi in an apartment."

"Then let's go get her."

Right as Jurina and Rena arrived, they could hear a struggle inside the apartment. Jurina kicked the door down and ran in. There she saw a dead body and a masked figure holding a bloody knife.

"Stop!"

Jurina grabbed the figure and tried to take them down. But the figure swung the knife and Jurina had to let go to dodge it. The masked figure took the chance to escape through and open window. Jurina was about to go out and persue the culprit but Rena stopped her.

"Jurina this one is still alive." 

Jurina walked over and saw the girl with a stab wound to the chest. She was barely breathing and losing a lot of blood. Rena had her hands over the wound apply pressure trying to stop the wound from bleeding.

"Get me some towels and something heavy." Rena said.

Jurina got what Rena needed and Rena started to work on the wound. She took the towels and pressed them against the wound. Then she took a rock that Jurina found and placed it over the wound.

"That should stablize her for now but we have to call an ambulance."

"Alright I'll do that."

Jurina pulled out her phone and dialed 911. When she got done, she looked back over at Rena who was staring at her hands.

"Uh Rena?"

Rena didn't answer but just kept starying at her hands. They were covered in the girls blood and was even on some of her clothes. There was a wild look in Rena's eyes and she started shaking and taking shallow breaths.

"Rena."

Jurina lightly touched Rena's shoulder and it appeared to have calmed her down.

"Oh sorry Jurina. Let's get out of here."

Rena drove back to the house and went over to the sink to wash the blood off. Meanwhlie Jurina reached into her pocket and pulled out something she had picked up from the killer. It was a handkerchief with the initial" TA" on it.

"Who do you think TA is?"

"I don't know. I can't really think of anyone." Jurina said.

"Well try to remember. Nezumi said the killer was someone you knew so if you don't figure it out then she's going to just keep killing." Rena said.

"I know that. So who's my next opponent?"

"A girl who lives in a house."

"Ok."

"Before we go we should get some help. I got an idea of who to go."

Rena drove to Nezumi's place. Jurina knocked on the door and Black answered. She was holding a crying baby and a laundry basket at the same time.

"Jurina help her."

Jurina took the laundry basket and and walked into the main room where Nezumi was on her laptop.

"What are you guys doing here?" Nezumi said.

"We came to ask you something."

"What? I can't hear cause Black's kid is crying. Black shut that kid up!"

"I'm sorry he just won't calm down."

"Here let me see him."

Rena took the baby from Black and started to rock it back and forward.

"There, there it's ok. Dry your tears and go to sleep."

The baby actually stopped crying and fell asleep in Rena's arms. When he was asleep, she handed him back to Black who took him into the other room.

"Amazing. That's the first time I've seen him calm down so quickly."

"You're good at the baby stuff. Maybe Black should move in with you and you can care for the kid with her." Nezumi said.

"Nezumi!"

"I'm just kidding. So what is it you wanted to ask?"

"We need to borrow Black for a couple hours." Jurina said.

"And why is that?"

"Remember that killer we've been looking for?"

"Yeah what about them?"

"We we almost had them at one point but then they slipped away. We need to borrow Black and her super speed."

"Ok take her an go. But if she gets hurt I'll kill you."

"Roger that."

Rena, Jurina, and Black all walked out to the car and drove to their next location.

"I see the girl inside. Looks like we're a little early."

"So we just have to wait now."

"Sounds fair to me."

The three of them sat in silence for a while until Jurina broke the ice.

"Hey Black can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do you like having a kid?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes I think it's the greatest thing in he world. Other times I think this is my punishment for being so stupid that night." Black said.

"What happened?" Jurina asked.

"I was drunk and some guy picked me up. He had his way with me and you can guess what happened."

"How were you able to handle the whole pregnancy thing?"

"Well actually, before Nezumi came in, Rena helped me a lot."

"Eh?"

"Yes. When I was pregnant, Rena let me stay at her place and she took care of me. And when I had the baby her and I raised him for a while. It was actually very nice and I actually thought I had finally sound some peace."

"Then why are you with Nezumi if Rena was so good at taking care of you?"

"Things happened and that's all." Rena suddenly said.

"Yes Jurina I think we should stop here."

"Why?"

"Because there are just things better left unsaid." Black said.

"But I really want to know."

"Jurina that's enough. I think our killer has just arrived."

Jurina looked over and saw the masked figure sneak in through a window. Soon after there were screams and a crash.

"Let's go!"

Jurina knocked the door down and ran in. There the girl was already dead and the killer was just finishing up.

"Black grab him!"

Before the killer could do anything, Black used her super speed and knocked the blade out of his hands. Then she took both arms and put them in a arm lock and knocked him down to the ground.

"Now let's see who this killer is."

Jurina pulled off the mask and revealed the face of a girl about Jurina's age. Maybe a little older.

"It's been a while Jurina." she said.

"Who are you?" Jurina said.

"Come on Jurina you don't remember me? It's me your childhood friend."

"I don't remember having friends in my childhood."

"You have to remember. How could you forget your old pal Churi?"

That name made Jurina suddenly remember. Churi, real name Takayanagi Akane was Jurina's friend back when her parents were still around. They would hang out a lot and play together. But then when Jurina's parnets were killed, she never saw her again.

"What are you doing here? What happened to you?"

"After hearing about your parents death, I felt so sorry. I looked for you for the past nine years and then I finally found you. I found out you were in the illegal fight club and I found out about the death penalty if you lost. I couldn't let that happen to you so I stole a list of your oppenets and went around killing them. I thought if you had no one to fight then you couldn't lose."

"Churi, you shouldn't get involved with other people's business. It's not safe to be around me." Jurina said.

"But I care for you Jurina! We're best friends remember?" Churi said.

"You were friends with the old Jurina. The new Jurina doesn't know you. I'm sorry Churi."

Jurina turned around and walked out the door before she could say anything.

"So the killer was a friend of yours?" Black said.

"She's no friend of mine. Just a memory." Jurina said.

"Let's get Black home and then head to the club. They probably got a new opponent for you by now."

They dropped Black off and then headed for the Fight Club. When Jurina stepped up to the ring, there was a loud cheer. Looks like everyone missed her.

"Tonight's match is a match between two good friends! Tonight it's Center versus Churi!"

"EH?"

Churi stepped up to the ring and Jurina couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"What are you doing here?" Jurina said.

"I'm here to stop you." Churi said.

"Do you know what happens when you lose?"

"Yes I know. Which is why I hope that by winning, I can finally put you to rest."

"That's not going to happen."

"We'll see about that."

"Alright ladies enough chit chat let's fight!"

The bell rang and Jurina started off with a punch to the face. But then Jurina came back with an even more powerful punch to the side.

"What happened to you?"

"I trained and got strong like you."

Chrui came at Jurina with a right hook to the face knocking her down. But Jurina quickly counter attacked by tripping her and punching her on the way down. Then she got on top of Churi and started pumbling her with punches. Eventually Churi threw Jurina off and got on top of her. Jurina protected her face but that wasn't the area Churi was aiming for.

"Think again."

Churi sat on Jurina's legs and then started punching her stomach. At one point Jurina's actually coughed up blood because of the beating she was taking. But Jurina was not going to lose even if Churi was her friend. Jurina sat up and grabbed Churi by the shoulders. Then she used her leg and lifted her up and flipped her over.

"Let's finish this."

"With pleasure."

Churi swung at Jurina only to miss this time. Jurina got around and Churi in the back of knee. That move was something Nezumi taught her. Churi fell to the ground and then Jurina finished it with one last punch to the face. Churi was out and Jurina had won.

"Winner is Center!"

The crowd cheered as Jurina walked off the ring.

"Do you want to leave?"

"No. I want to stay and see what happens."

Out of all ther fights, not once has Jurina stayed to watch the death penalty. But this time she wanted to see what they did to Churi. Two guys grabbed Churi and dragged her to the center of the ring. They had her stand on a chair and a hang not came down from above. They wrapped it around her neck and then asked,

"Any last words?"

"Yeah. Goodbye Jurina."

Churi looked at Jurina one last time before the guy kicked the chair and Churi came down with the noose tightly around her neck. She didn't even struggle but just accepted death. Once she was dead, the two guys dragged Churi's body away.

"Let's go home."

On the car ride home, Jurina had Churi stuck in her head. The look she gave her left a deep impression in her heart. It was a look that said "I knew I would lose."

"If she knew she would lose then why did she fight?" Jurina wondered.

She told Churi what would happen and she knew as well. But yet she still fought and in the end lost her life. Even though Churi wasn't a close friend, Jurina felt that she had just lost someone close to her. Tears were rolling down her eyes which surprised Jurina. That was the first time she cried in a long time. Rena saw this is caught her tears.

"Life is cruel Jurina. But no matter what happens we need to stay strong and keep moving. Don't get held up in the past. Do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

Even though what Rena said was true, Jurina couldn't move on as fast as her. Jurina wasn't as tough as Rena. A life is a life and when one is lost, you can't bring it back.

==================================================================================
Ahh now you know who the killer was! She had her reason to do it and in the end died for trying to protect Jurina. But that just proves that when you get involved with someone dangerous, you'll only end up getting hurt. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and please tell me what you think. Look forward to the next chapter!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2012, 06:26:52 PM »
 Wait for Wmatsui kiss  :shy2:
what happened between Black and Rena in the past  :dunno:
eeeeeeeeeeh Churi is the killer  :stoned: :OMG:
Churi is dead  :barf: :scared:
Jurina is in pain  :fainted: :gyaaah:
update soon  :pleeease:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:10:21 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2012, 07:07:10 PM »
Nezumi doesnt care about the kid, she only cares about Black~ so sweet! damn how much I love NezuBlack!!!!!!!I loved the attention they got in this chapter....and I wait for more!

what happened to Rena and Black in the past? did Nezumi capture Blacks heart!? :wub:

lovely BlackNezumi~

...ignore me,I am just fangirling around for even more imposible NezuBlack...... XD

so now I must wait for a kiss.....hopefully NezuBlack~ or or or.......Rena and Black kiss and make Jurina and Nezumi jealous~~~~ :inlove:

update soon~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »
T_T Churi Mocchi Lemon
This one is really dark

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2012, 09:20:24 PM »
OOoooh What happened to Rena and Black in the past? I am really intrigued. :ding:

When I saw "TA" I immediately thought  was Takayanagi Akane. :glasses:

huhuhuh She is dead  :pleeease:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2012, 10:04:50 PM »
Ahh, I'm curious about Rena and Yukirin's past as well, I hope it'll be revealed soon.

Churi as the killer eh? Ahh, it's a bit sad that she died though.

I'm sure Batman has had many friends die as well, another point for Batrina XD

Waiting for your next update :D

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 6
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »
@mo-chan: Don't worry their kiss will come soon. Just be a little patient.  ;) Oh and as for Rena and Yukirin's past, you'll have to wait for that to come later on in the story.

@yuukimoko: Yes I think Nezumi does care more about Black than her child. I'm gald you like the NezuBlack couple. And Rena's and Black's pasts will be revealed in due time. Just now is a little too ealry. Oh and I don't mind you fan girling. Actually, I think it's cute.  :wub: Ahh hazukashi!  :nervous

@kahem: Yes lots of people died. It is a little dark but I'll make sure to include funny moments as well.  :)

@Pwety: Black and Rena's past will be revealed in time. Be patient and you will be rewarded.  :P

@Sasshii: As I told everyone else, the pasts will be revealed later on in the story. Haha I love the Batman jokes. Keep them up! :twothumbs

Minna thank you so much for commenting! Everyone is curious about Rena and Yukirin's past. I will not reveal anything yet but later on in the story. Also, everyone is waiting for a kiss scene. Don't worry there will be a two part kiss scene in chapter 10 so hang in there because it will be magical! I hope you enjoy it! Oh and yes, Churi was the killer and she did die which was sad, but the killer had to be someone Jurina knew. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 6

It was around five in the morning when Jurina got a call from Atsuko. Jurina picked up the phone and in a raspy tone she said,

"What do you want?"

"I need you help. Meet me at my place. Hurry!"

Atsuko  hung up before Jurina could question her. Seeing how Rena was already gone, Jurina got dressed and headed out to Atsuko's place. When she arrived, she found the place trashed and Atsuko on the ground unconsious.

"Oi Atsuko! You ok?"

"They... they took Minami."

"What? Who took Minami?"

"I don't know. There were these guys in suits and they came and took Minami. We tried to fight them but they were too strong. They were like government agent strong." Atsuko said.

"I'll look into it. But first let's get you fixed up."

Jurina found and first aid kit and treated Atsuko's injuries. Then she stated to look around for anything the culprit could've left behind. Lying on the ground was a a piece of cloth with a strange symbol on it.

"I'm going to take this to Nezumi. You get some rest. I'll let you know if I find anything."

"Please find Minami."

"I will."

Jurina left and went straight to Nezumi's place. When she knocked on the door, Nezumi answered it and Jurina almost didn't recognize her without her hood. Nezumi was wearing a pink night gown with a bunny on the front and her hair was down.

"What are you doing here so early?" she said.

"I need you to look up something for me."

"What?"

"This."

Jurina handed her the cloth and Nezumi looked at it for a little bit.

"Come with me."

Jurina walked in and sat on the couch.

"Keep it down. Black finally got that kid to shut up and I don't want you waking it up." Nezumi said.

"No problem."

Nezumi pulled out her laptop and some kind of scanner. She scanned the cloth and a couple seconds later something popped up.

"Ahh here it is. It says this symbol belongs to a imfamous gang called the Blue Tails."

"Blue Tails?"

"Yeah they're pretty dangerous but recently their boss was arrested." Nezumi said.

"By who?"

"Takahashi Miki. Minami's mom." 

"What? Oh yeah that's right. Minami's mom is a cop." Jurina said.

"Yeah and I guess the gang got mad so they kidnapped Minami to get revenge."

"Where are their usual hang outs?"

"Uh a warehouse down town in the Shinjuku area. You going down there to get her?"

"Yeah."

"Oh then take Choukoku with you."

"Why?"

"She's got a score to settle with them because last time they robbed her mother and put her in the hospital."

"Ok thanks."

Jurina walked out slamming the door behind her. She could hear the baby start crying.

"Dang it Center!"

"That's what you get for ditching us last time!"

Jurina started walking down the street and when she was far enough, she pulled out her phone and called Choukoku.

"What's up?"

"You want to go beat up some Blue Tails?"

"Where do we go?"

"A warehouse in Shinjuku. Meet me in five outside Sado's club."

"I'll be there."

The two met up and then drove down to the warehouse. Jurina could already hear shouts coming from inside.

"Let's get in there."

Choukoku knocked the door down and stormed in.

"You're going to pay for what you did to my mother!"

Choukoku started punching out Blue Tails everywhere. She was like a pissed off gorilla going on a rampage. Meanwhile Jurina found Minami tied up and badly beaten.

"Hey Minami you alright?"

"Acchan... where's Acchan?"

"Not good."

Jurina could see a really dark spot where there was some internal bleeding. If Jurina didn't get Minami to a hospital soon she could die. Jurina called an amublance but they said it was going to take time. Minami was getting worse and slowing fading.

"Choukoku how are you hanging back there!"

"Just fine!" Choukoku said as she threw a girl through a wall.

"How's Minami?"

"Not good! We need to get her to a hospital!"

"I'm on it!"

With all her strength, Choukoku took a huge metal beam and started swinging it all around taking out all the girls. When they were all out, Choukoku rushed over to Jurina and Minami.

"She's got internal bleeding."

"Not good. How soon until the ambulance arrives?"

"They said it'd be a while." Jurina said.

"They won't make it in time. We'll have to drain her blood." Choukoku said.

"What?"

"It'll temporarily stablize her until the amublance arrives. You got a pen?"

"Uh yeah here."

Jurina handed Choukoku a pen and she took out all the stuff on the inside.

"Alright I' m going to need to you sit her up. The blood will come out easier if she's sitting up."

"On it. Minami I need to to hang in there for me."

Jurina slowly lifted Minami up and Minami cried in pain.

"Not too fast. The bones could shift and cause more bleeding."

Jurina got Minami into position and then Choukoku took the pen.

"Hold onto her tight."

Choukoku took the pen and and stabbed it right in the area where the bleeding was. Minami let out another pain filled shriek as blood started to pour out of the pen.

"Ok the pen will it act as a regulator and limit how much blood will come out."

"Oh god it's getting everywhere."

A couple minutes later, the ambulance finally arrived and took Minami away. Choukoku and Jurina hopped in as well and rode to the hospital. There, Minami had to go into surgery. Right as they wheeled her away, Atsuko showed up.

"Minami!"

"Atsuko calm down! We have to let the doctors do their job." Choukoku said.

"Minami! Let me see Minami!"

"She's in surgery right now and unless you want her to die I suggest you calm down!" 

Atsuko stopped fighting and fell to her knees on the floor. She started crying her eyes out and Choukoku hugged her trying to reassure her that Minami was going to be ok. But to be honest, Jurina wasn't sure if she would make it or not. After two hours of surgery, a doctor came out covered in blood.

"How is she?" Jurina asked.

"She has three broken ribs, a smashed hand, a broken leg, a concussion, and a ruptured spleen. But thanks to your friends action with the valve, we were able to stop the bleeding and seal her up. It's going to take at least four months worth of healing but she'll live."

"Thank you."

The doctor walked away and then Jurina walked over to tell Atsuko the good news.

"She's in pretty bad shape but she'll live."

"Hearing this made Atsuko cry even more only it was tears of joy."

"The doctor said Choukoku's valve thing saved Minami's life. You owe her."

"Thank you so much!"

"It's ok. Now let's get you home."

"No I want to stay here with Takamina!"

" Jurina I'll handle her. You go home." Choukoku said.

"Alright I'll see you later. Let me know if anything chagnes."

"Will do."

On her way out, Jurina ran into Yuko who had a bandage on her head.

"What happened to you?" Jurina asked.

"Nyannyan got mad at me and hit me with a wine bottle." Yuko said.

"Ouch. You know you shouldn't be a pervert around her."

"I know. But she's just sooo sexy!"

"You really are an old man."

"Oh by the way, Rena said it's almost time for your fight so she wants you home."

"Ok thanks for the tip."

Jurina walked home and found Rena sitting at the table eating curry bread.

"Is it almost time?"

"Yep."

"Who am I facing this time?" Jurina said.

"Don't know. But I heard they were pretty weak so go easy on them a little." Rena said.

"Now you know I can't do that."

"Just don't beat them to a pulp."

"Can't guarantee that."

Jurina and Rena arrived at the club and found the usual crowd of ongoers. When she got in the ring, her opponent showed up and Rena was right when she said she looked weak.

"Today's match is Kudo against Center! Begin!"

Jurina really didn't want to be there so she just walked up to Kudo and knocked her out in one punch. The crowd booed in disppointment because the fight was so short. They wanted to see blood and hear pain filled screams. To avoid having the crowd go into an outrage, they brought out another opponent.

"Next we have Tako against Center! Fight!"

Once again Jurina did another one hit knock out and the crowd was still displeased.

"Alright you guys let out the big guns."

There was a huge rumbling under Jurina's feet that sounded like something big was coming. Jurina was right when this huge beefy girl came up with a weird look on her face.

"Today we have Daruma versus Center! Begin!"

Daruma came at Jurina with a loud war cry but she didn't swing her fists. Instead she used her head and head butted Jurina. The shock was powerful enough to knock Jurina over and make her a little tipsy. But then she snapped out of it and was back in the fight. She punched Daruma all over the place. But she still wouldn't go down no mater how hard she hit her.

"Just die already!"

Jurina hit Daruma right in the stomach which would've made a regular person fall. But Daruma shrugged it off and gave Jurina another powerful headbut. Jurina thought she was going to lose it but then something inside her clicked.

"I don't want to die." is what it said.

This made Jurina open up and release the shackles on her. With quick speed, Jurina punched Daruma in the back right in the center of the spine. Daruma fell and Jurina took this chance. She used her feet and high kicked Daruma right in the head. Jurina swore she had just broken her foot as a huge shockwave of pain shot up her leg. But Daruma fell to the ground making a loud thud.

"Winner is Jurina!"

The crowd cheered happy with the fight. Jurina was able to walk out of the ring but when she got out, she almost fell right there on the ground if Rena weren't there to catch her.

"Let's get you checked out by the doctor."

Rena took Jurina to the back room where a doctor was there. He checked Jurina out and then said,

"You have a slight concussion. Go home and get some rest. Also your foot is some pretty bad shape. Stay off it for a while."

"Thank you doctor."

Jurina stood up and tried to walk but she felt herself being lifted off the ground.

"Hey!"

"Shut up. I'm taking you home."

Rena carried Jurina out of the club princess style and out to the car. Then they drove home where Jurina got some much needed rest.

"Here."

Rena placed a ice pack on Jurina's head that hurt at first but the felt soothing. Rena propped Jurina's feet on the bed and under a pillow so it had proper elevation. Then to top it all off she gave Jurina a glass of warm milk.

"I'm going to go sleep on the couch." Rena said.

"No!"

"Why? I'm afriad I might your foot in my sleep."

"It's fine. Come get in the bed next to me."

"Ok."

Rena climbed into bed and then gave Jurina most of the covers. Then the two slowly started to fall asleep. But then suddenly Jurina said,

"I'm cold."

"I gave you most of the covers."

"I'm still cold."

"Will this help?"

Rena rolled over and wrapped her arms around Jurina holding her close.

"Much better."

Jurina loved it when Rena cuddled with her. She loved feeling her warmth and hearing her heart beat. Jurina always got a good night sleep whenever Rena was with her. Rena was the only one that was able to silence the beast inside her.

Chapter 6 is a success! Minami was on the edge but then Jurina came in and saved the day! Jurina really needs to get some stonger oppenents. Maybe in the future she'll run into some more challenging fighters. But for now she's going to realx while nurse Rena takes care of her. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 03:03:40 AM by miyumi »

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2012, 03:21:31 AM »
Miyumi-san...

You! Why..why..you doing that to churi??...LOL but still i love it!
And about rena past...i tought its related with jurina past to...the bloody one!! Hehe

Oh and about wmatsui kissing scene...please make it more dramatic..like something bad happen to jurina (almost die or something) haha..
And in the end rena will show her secret love toward jurina with a kiss or more LOL

Yay..finally i can comment..huff
Thank miyumi-san...im so tired with my work and your fic make me happy..
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ElleOranjii

• I ship many OTP
  • BUTTER !!
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2012, 03:55:35 AM »

Jurina left and went straight to Nezumi's place. When she knocked on the door, Nezumi answered it and Jurina almost didn't recognize her without her hood. Nezumi was wearing a pink night gown with a bunny on the front and her hair was down.

i can imagine it  :shy2:

Choukoku started punching out Blue Tails everywhere. She was like a pissed off gorilla going on a rampage. Meanwhile Jurina found Minami tied up and badly beaten.

pissed off gorilla is scary  :on freeze:
and Minami is badly beaten  :on blackhole:

"What happened to you?" Jurina asked.

"Nyannyan got mad at me and hit me with a wine bottle." Yuko said.

that's so funny XD :on lol:

"Today's match is Kudo against Center! Begin!"

kudo ? haruka kudo ? :dunno:

This fic is so awesome  :farofflook:
i have so much feels for this fic :farofflook:
is a signature a biography ??
I like butter, Orange and Macros....:D
I like minecraft too.. :D I LOVE MATH <3
i have 2 oshimens in every group
it's rare for me to have an ace oshimen XD
but i have no friends :(

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2012, 06:05:38 AM »
OMG!! so many things happen.. the fights are awesome.. minami!!! be strong for us..

Jurina you are a kid sometimes.. :D love it wmatsui lovey dovey.. i wanna knoe about renaxyuki what happen?

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2012, 06:13:45 AM »
LOL at Nachu's surprise appearance. That girl is seriously the best hha. Also poor Nezumi having to deal with the crying baby all over again, but I bet she looked super cute with her hair down, ahh Mayuyu is seriously great.  :farofflook:
Oh, it's a bit ironic that Minami's mom is a cop though...no? Too soon?  :on kimbo: But, I'm glad Minami is okay, it's hard to imagine an Acchan without a Minami hahaa.
Ohh, I already can't wait to read the chapter 10 then, I'm sure it really will be magical lol. Ahhh, I ran out of my Batman jokes for the time being, but they'll come back, one day lol.
Also, I definitely think Sasshi should have a surprise appearance in the ring...maybe...?  :hehehe:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 7
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2012, 07:20:20 AM »
@kurogumi: I will do my best and make Rena and Jurina's kiss scene as dramatic as possible! I'm glad my fanfic made you happy. Work must be tough so do your best! Gambate!  :cathappy:

@ElleOranjii: Ah I've never seen you before. Are you new? If you are, welcome to the forum.  :welcome: Thank you for commenting. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to check out some of my other stories as well!  :)

@Haruko: Don't worry, I will reveal what happened between Rena and Yuki sometime just not now. It's a little too early to be revealing secrets.  :P

@Sasshii: Well Sasshi is another consideration. As long as you don't mind her losing that is.  :twisted:

Here is chapter 7! This one involves Yuko and Haruna. What did the crazy squirrel do this time? Well let's find out! Enjoy!

Chapter 7

Jurina woke up to the sound of knocking on her door. It was Yuko at the door and she looked pretty upset.

"Yuko? What's wrong?"

"It's Nyannyan. She's really mad at me." Yuko said.

"What did you do to Torigoya?" Jurina said.

"Well let's just say I may have accidently set her hair on fire."

"What?"

"There were some candles lit in Sado's club so I started messing with Nyannyan by waving the candle in her face. The flame somehow caught her hair and some of it started to burn. We were able to put it out but her hair was burnt a little. Now she's mad and won't talk to me at all!"

"Well that's your fault. Not my problem."

"You gotta help me! I'll die without her!"

"I said no!"

Yuko got down on her knees and latched onto Jurina's leg.

"Hey let go!"

"No way!"

"Yuko!"

"Not until you agree to help me get Nyannyan back."

"Alright fine."

"YAY!"

Yuko popped back up and gave Jurina a hug.

"She's at Sado's club."

"Alright let's go then."

Jurina walked into Sado's club and found Haruna staring at her slightly burned hair.

"Mou that stupid Yuko!" Torigoya said.

"Hey I heard what happened." Jurina said.

"It's all her fault."

"I'm sure she didn't mean it."

"I told her to quit waving it in front of me."

"She's very sorry about what she did."

"I'm still not going to forgive her."

"Well what could she do for you to forgive her?"

"Well.."

Torigoya paused for a moment to think about what she could have Yuko do. Then she finally came up wtih and idea.

"I want Yuko to take me out to a fancy five star dinner."

"Is that all?"

"Yep."

"Ok then I'll go tell her."

Jurina went back to her place where she found Yuko going through her and Rena's underwear drawer.

"Sorry force of habbit."

Yuko walked over and sat down next to Jurina.

"So what'd you find out?"

"She said she'll forgive you if you took her to a five star meal." Jurina said.

"What!" Yuko said surprised.

"That's what she wants."

"Aww this sucks. There's no way I'll be able to pay for something like that."

"Then you'll have to find a different solution."

"Like what?"

Jurina and Yuko sat there trying to think of a plan. Then finally Yuko got an idea.

"I know what I could do!"

"What?"

"I'll take Nyannyan to the hair salon!" Yuko said.

"Hair salon?" Jurina said.

"Yeah. That way she could get her hair fixed. Tell her I know a really good one and I'm paying for it."

"Oki doki."

Jurina went back over to Torigoya and told her what was going on.

"Hair salon? That sounds good. So where is the little pervert?"

"Right here baby!"

Jurina turned around and saw Yuko in a hair stylist outfit.

"Yuko!"

"What do you think?"

"You look weird." Jurina said.

"Yuko what is this?" Torigoya said.

"I'm giving you a new hair style!" Yuko said with proud.

"No way! I'm not letting you anywhere near my hair."

"Come on Nyannyan! Give me a chance."

"No way."

"Well then how about I demonstrate on Jurina."

"What?"

"Just do it for me please?"

"Ok."

Jurina never really payed attention to her hair. For as long as she could remember it had always been medium length. Jurina wondered what Yuko would do to her.

"Don't worry. In the end you'll look fabulous."

"I better. If you screw up I'll kill you."

"Just relax and let me do all the work."

Yuko started snipping away at Jurina's hair taking out huge chunks. Jurina wondered if Yuko actually knew what she was doing. But she didn't fight mainly because there were sissors right there in front of her neck. When Yuko was done, Jurina and Torigoya were both stunned.

"What do you think?"

"It looks nice."

Yuko had cut Jurina's hair short and styled it to look kind of like Gakuran's giving it that Tomboy touch. But overall Jurina thought she looked cute.

"Alright you've convinced me. Go ahead."

"Yay! I won't fail you!"

Yuko started chopping away and Torigoya looked pretty scared in the mirror. But then that fear turned into wonder when she saw her new look. Yuko had cut all the burned spots off and added some ref highlights to it and curled it a little.

"Wow Yuko I look great! Thank you so much."

"That's not all. I akso got us reservations at the fanciest place in Tokyo." Yuko said.

"How did you do that?" Jurina asked.

"I asked Nezumi to put Nyannyan and I on the VIP list. Our reservations are in a hour."

"Ahh I need time to get ready! I'll be right back."

Torigoya ran off leaving Yuko with Jurina.

"How are you paying for all of it?"

"I got it covered. Anyways thanks for helping me."

"No problem."

Jurina left and when she got home, the first thing she did was take a nap. She didn't know why but she felt tired all of the sudden. Jurina closed her eyes and fell asleep. While Jurina was sleeping, Rena walked in and saw her sleeping. She wasn't sure how long she had been there but decided to leave her as she is.

"She still looks so cute." Rena thought.

Rena only came back to pick up something she forgot but she thought she's take care of Jurina before she left. Rena got a blanket and placed it on top of Jurina. Rena was about to walk away when something stopped her. Rena looked down and saw Jurina had grabbed onto her skirt.

"Jurina are you awake?"

"Mama, papa, don't go."

"She must be dreaming of her parents." Rena thought.

Rena walked over and gave Jurina a small peck on the cheek.

"It's ok Jurina I'll be right back."

Rena tried to back up but Jurina suddenly grabbed Rena and pulled her closer.

"I love you Rena-chan."

"Ehh?"

Rena couldn't believe what she just heard. She had no idea Jurina had feeling towards her. This was a huge shock to Rena but she also thought it was kind of cute. Jurina was all alone in the world and Rena was the one that saved her. She had a good reason to love her. Jurina tried to get out of Jurina's grip but ended up slipping and falling with Jurina landing right on top of her.

"Itai!"

Rena opend her eyes and saw Jurina's face really close to hers. It was so close that Rena could kiss Jurina if she reached out far enough. Luckily though, Rena was able to push Jurina off and get her back on the couch. She put the blanket back on and gave Jurina one last kiss on the forehead. Then she left the house without Jurina ever knowing she was there.

*ring ring ring*

Jurina opened her eyes and realized her phone was ringing. She reache into her phone and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Center I got some bad news. Get down here now!" Yuko said.

"Where are you?"

"At a place called Kamikaze. Hurry!"

Jurina sat up and realized someone had put a blanket on her. The only person she could think of was Rena. Jurina blushed a little at the thought of Rena coming in and finding her asleep. But Jurina had to focus and go see what's wrong with Yuko. Jurina found the place and right when she walked in, a knife flew past her head.

"What's going on!"

"Center over her!"

Jurina saw Yuko hiding under a table.

"What happend?" Jurina asked.

"Well Nyannyan and I came out here to eat and we had a great time. Then when it came time to pay I gave them a credit card Nezumi made for me. But then they found out the card was fake and now's they're trying to kill us." Yuko said.

"Where's Torigoya?"

"She's out there."

"Why aren't you out there?"

"I'm taking a break."

"No you're hding."

"Just shut up and help."

Jurina and Yuko jumped out from under the tables and took out two guys. Then Jurina elbow smashed one guy in the neck and then knocked out another guy with a punch to the side. Meanwhile Yuko was jumping guy to guy taking them out by attacking their heads. Torigoya on the other hand wasn't haing any problems beacuse she was using most of the staff as her little puppets.

"Yuko you're going to pay for this!"

"Hey I'm broke! I can't pay for this!"

"Uhh this is the worst!"

Torigoya and Yuko were just publing guys like there was not tomorrow. Then finally, they were able to take out all the staff. Torigoya walked over to Yuko and slapped her face.

"That's for using a fake credit card."

"I'm sorry Nyannyan I won't do it agian."

"Now come here you."

Torigoya grabbed Yuko and pulled her in for a kiss on the lips. Jurina wondered what would happen if she tried that on Rena. Guess you never know until you try.

"I'm home!"

Jurina walked in and this time it was her who found Rena asleep on the couch. Jurina pulled out her phone and took a picture before going over to her. Having a better look at Rena, her open lips looked so tempting to Jurina. She just wanted to kiss them and never let go. Jurina decided to give it a go and try kissing Rena. She started to lean in getting closer and closer to Rena. But then Rena started to move and Jurina stepped back.

"Ah Jurina you're back."

"Yeah I am."

"I was so close!" Jurina thought.

"Guess I'll have to wait anoher time. One day Rena one day. Just you wait I'll show you my true feelings one day."

Ahh sorry for the short update! I was super tired when I wrote it so gomen! I will do better next chapter. But for now please tell me what you think. Night!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2012, 07:52:50 AM »
Yuko is awesome! And Kojiharu is so tsundere ^^
Too bad Jurina maybe next time hehe

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2012, 07:54:37 AM »
Holy fast update Batman lol.
Wahhh, Jurina is so cute! And wow Yuko lol, and wow at the restaurant staff lol, they couldn't just be like every restaurant out there and make them wash the dishes haa, well at least Jurina, Yuko, and Nyaro taught them a lesson lol  :on lol:
And well, Mayu's my oshi so I'm okay with Sasshi not making it to end, as long as Mayuyu does lol  :hiakhiakhiak: Besides, any kind of Sasshi is okay with me  :luvluv2:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2012, 10:00:36 AM »
ahh~ I like how at least Nezumis name is said in every chapter!!! :wub:

so Ill have a NezuBlack kiss later....? :D

now Rena found out that Jurina is in love with her and Jurina doesnt know~ drama!

Blacks kid should really stop intrerupting Nezumi as it may disappear later from unknow reasons :twisted:
and then Nezumi could rape his mother.......!!!! :wub: :inlove: XD

excuse me now,Im going to close this page as the temptation to reread all NezuBlack moments is big..... XD
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Ricchan_Sawa

• みんなの執事
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2012, 11:29:11 AM »
I wonder what happen  next chapter..~ = ̄ω ̄= :catglare: :cathappy:

Yukirin killed that baby bunny.....  :cry: how cruel Dx
is that dead bunny will be Mayu's new body? O.O

Please Update soon~~  :bow: :bow:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2012, 01:04:30 PM »
Chapter 6
minami-chan  :on speedy:
Jurina almost failed this time  :scared:
Rena always care about Jurina  :nya:

Chapter 7
wow Yuko cute Jurina's hair I like Jurina with short hair   :luvluv2:
Yuko and Haruna are so lovely :luvluv1:
Rena have feelings for Jurina  :ding:
Rena why did you move  :angry1: tha was Jurina's chance to kiss you  :depressed:
kiss!kiss!kiss!kiss!  :on woohoo:
update soon  :hee:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:13:02 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2012, 01:29:04 PM »
Hahaha kojiharu and yuko was so funny...LOL

Nezumi,she so evil,and from my poin of view,nezumi doesnt very like with black son,so why black love nezu?hahah its mistery

And for Wmatsui hot moment,i cant wait too long miyumi-san..hehe but i think its no so long eh?because you always make it best in every update.

Well i will love if Rena is the one who the first show her love before jurina could confess her love toward rena
(Well in the another fic,its always jurina who confess first hehe but its just my opinion forget it)...

wmatsui forever yay!!

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste