JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Tomorrow

Author Topic: Second Chance/Akiba Fight Club  (Read 69044 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 10 part 1
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2012, 11:02:37 AM »
so lovely  :nya:
so romantic  :shy2:
love is beautiful   :luvluv2:
and two kisses  :shy1:
it's rare in a fic that Rena make the first step I liked it  :luvluv1:

But  :shock:
Black and her kiddo are kidnappen  :stoned:
an other romantic scene with Nezumi and Black  :shy1:
go! go! go! Nezumi  :cool1:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ElleOranjii

• I ship many OTP
  • BUTTER !!
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 10 part 1
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2012, 11:26:47 AM »
 :on bleed: wmatsui scene   :mon bleed2:
but wait there's more !
Black and her child got kidnapped ?! :scared:
Nezumi save them!  :prayers:
hope you update soon  :pen_whirl:
is a signature a biography ??
I like butter, Orange and Macros....:D
I like minecraft too.. :D I LOVE MATH <3
i have 2 oshimens in every group
it's rare for me to have an ace oshimen XD
but i have no friends :(

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2012, 01:43:21 PM »
@bunny_rabbit: Yes Jurina does have anger issues. It was enough to push Rena away so she needs to straighten up!  8)2

@yuukimoko: Haha yeah your omake is next so I hope you like it! Oh and I love all my readers because everyone has been so nice to me ever since I started writing here. But there are some who I really love but have to keep it a secret  :wub: And I don't mind being caught as long as it's you. Don't go away! I love you! Please don't leave me! Don't be in pain! :cry:

@kurogumi: I'm glad you liked part 1 and yes from now on, Rena and Jurina's bed time is going to be a little pationate.  :wub: :inlove:

@mo-chan: I'm happy that you liked part 1. Yes Nezumi has to get moving if she wants to save Black in time!

@ElleOranji: Nezumi to the rescue my friends! To the rescue!

Here is part 2! Due to the special request of a special reader, I will make it an omake where everything is in Nezumi and Black's POV. Don't worry there will still be Wmatsui but in order to full understand what's going on, I decided to change people for a crief moment. I hope you all enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 10 part 2

Black opened her eyes to the sound of her son crying. She sat up but quickly fell back down from the sudden shock of pain in her lower body. When she was finally able to move, she got up and reached out to her child. She picked him out and calmed him down.

"Where am I?"

Black was chained to the wall in a tiny room and had no idea where she was. The only thing she does remember was going to the store to by food when she was attacked. That's all she remembered before passing out. There was a door in the room hse was in but it was locked and Black was still too weak to kick it down.

"Nezumi where are you?"

Over at Jurina's...

"What you do you mean Black and her son were kidnapped?" Jurina said.

"I ticked off the wrong people and they got her." Nezumi said.

"And now they've got Black?"

"YES!"

"So what do you want us to do?"

"Help me look for her."

"How? I'm still recovering from a gun shot wound."

"I'll take Rena then." '

"No way I'm staying here and caring for Jurina." Rena said.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Go on your own. You worked by yourself before you met Black right? You'll be fine."

"Well you're no help."

"Goodbye Nezumi."

"Fine. But you're going to pay for it later on."

Nezumi ran out breaking the window on the way. Nezumi ran down to the last spot she saw Black and that was the grocery store. She walked around and asked people if they had seen her. So far she had no luck but then she heard a group of guys make a smart remark about her.

"What'd you say?"

"We've seen the girl you're talking about."

"Where is she?"

"We're not telling you."

Nezumi was not playing games. Right now Nezumi was in a mode where she would kill anyone that stands in her way of finding Black. Nezumi walked over and grabbed one of the boys by the shirt collar. She dragged him down to the ground and bashed his face in the concrete several times.

"Tell me where she is!"

"We don't know! We only saw her."

"Liar!"

Nezumi pulled out a knife and held it against the boy's neck.

"Where is she!"

"I told you we don't know! If we did we would tell you."

"Fine."

Nezumi let the boy go and his friends rushed to his side. One of them tried to attack Nezumi from behind but Nezumi sensed it and dodged. She duck and then turned around and slashed the boy's leg.

"Don't even try."

Nezumi walked away leaving the guys. As she was walking, she saw a pacifier on the ground. Nezumi recgonized it as Black's and knew she was there. She looked around for other clues and that's when she saw it. Lying on the side was Black's purse. Nezumi picked it up and looked around some more.

"Black where are you? I need to find you."

That's when Nezumi remembered something that would've been helpful a long time ago. Nezumi reached into her bag and pulled out a small device and pressed the center button.

"Locating Black..."

A couple minutes later a red dot popped up followed by a map.

"So that's where she is. Hang on Black I'm coming for you. Just wait."

Back with Black...

Things were getting bad for Black. Her son had a high fever and needed a doctor. But there was no one coming for them and Black was still chained to the wall. Her son just cried and cried and Black couldn't do anything to help him.

"Someone please help!"

Just then the door opened and a man in a fox mask came in.

"You have a choice. Either save yourself or your son." he said.

"I choose to save my son."

That was an automatic answer for Black. She would sacrifice her life for her child in a heart beat.

"Very well. Hand me the child."

Having no choice, Black handed her child over to the man who took him and placed him on a bed.

"Now then..."

The man walked back over to Black and pulled out a knife. He grabbed Black's head and tilted it upwards so he had a nice view of her neck.

"Mayu..."

A single tear rolled down Black's face. Then right as it hit the ground, there was a large crash followed by the sound of a door being broken down. Black looked over and saw Nezumi standing at the doorway.

"Mayuyu!"

"Yukirin!"

"Get out!"

The man charged at Nezumi with the knife but Nezumi moved out of the way and the man crashed out in the hall.

"Mayuyu!"

"Hang on Yukirin I'll get you out of here."

"How? I'm chained to the wall."

With all her strength, Nezumi snapped the chains releasing Black.

"Wow!"

"Grab the kid and let's go!"

Black grabbed her son but right as she did, the man came running back in with a very big machete blade.

"Move!"

Nezumi pushed Black out of the way as the blade came down and made a huge slash on the wall.

"Be careful."

"You think I don't know that?"

The man tried to attack Nezumi again but this time she had a surprise. Nezumi pulled out a stun gun and zapped the guy right in the leg. But he seemed uneffected by it and tried slashing Nezumi. Nezumi dodged it and the man ended up cutting the table near by.

"Is that all you got?"

"Oh that's far from the skills I posses."

"Shut up!"

Nezumi ran up and kicked the man right in the chest sending him flying back. Then before he could do anything she took a his arm and snapped it so he couldn't use it anymore. Then she took one of his legs and broke it as well. To finish it all off, Nezumi punched the man right in the throat making sure he wasn't coming back. Then she walked back over to Black who was having a hard time with her son.

"What's wrong with him."

"He's sick. We need to get him to a doctor."

"Alright let's go I got a- LOOK OUT!"

Nezumi saw the man wasn't dead yet and had a knife in his hands. He was aiming straight at Black and her son. Nezumi quickly reacted by getting in front of the two using her back as a shield. The knife came down and made a huge slash mark on Nezumi's back.

"Mayuyu!"

Nezumi fought the pain and pulled out the knife she had. She took it and stabbed the man in the throat and dragged it across making sure there was no way he was alive. Once she knew he was dead, Nezumi walked back over to Black who was shocked by the whole event.

"Let's go."

"But you're hurt."

"It's nothing. Let's go."

Nezumi started to walk but quickly collapsed on her knees.

"Mayuyu!"

"I'm fine! We need to get your soon to a doctor." Nezumi said.

"We need to get you to a doctor." Black said.

"I'm fine!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No it doesn't."

"Nezumi you don't need to act tough around me all the time. I can tell your hurt."

"Shut up!"

Despite Nezumi's stubborness, Black was right. Nezumi was in a world of pain right now and felt like crying and screaming. But she had to be brave around Black. She had to let her know she could handle it. But then Black lightly touched Nezumi's hand and said,

"It's ok for you to cry around me."

That did it for Nezumi and the cyborg went into overdrive. The usually cold and heartless cyborg was actually crying tears of emotion and feeling pain. This was the first time Nezumi had cried like that in a long time. The tears wouldn't just stop. She just kept crying and crying.

"There there everything is alright."

Black leaned in and kissed Nezumi's lips to trying to help calm her. When she did that, Nezumi felt some of the pain inside her ease up. Black's kiss was like some sort of magical healing spell to Mayuyu. It was rare and so sweet. Nezumi felt like she was on cloud nine right now.

"I love you Mayuyu. Don't you ever forget that."

Nezumi blushed a little and Black just laughed as she wiped away the tears. Black smiled and that smiling face was something that Nezumi would always love about Black. It was the last thing she saw before she completely passed out.

"Mayuyu..."

Nezumi opened her eyes and saw she was back in her house. The baby was asleep in his crib and Black was sitting next to her.

"What happened?"

"Choukoku found us and took us to the hospital. She even carried you in here."

"Remind me to thank that gorilla."

The two laughed for a brief moment.

"So how is he?"

"The doctor said he'd be fine."

"That's good to hear."

"Thank you for saving me back there." Black said.

"It was nothing." Nezumi said.

"No it was everything. You know I was a little afriad I was going to lose you for a while."

Nezumi reached out and grabbed Black's hand.

"Hey I'm not going anywhere. It's going to take a lot more to take me down."

"Watch it. If you keep saying that then your wish might come true."

"Now that would be bad."

"You know that laugh of yours is one of the things that made me fall in love with you."

"And that smile of yours made me fall in love with you."

"I love you Mayuyu."

"I love you too Yukirin."

Black leaned in and kissed Mayuyu on the lips this time. She only intednded to make it last a little bit but Nezumi wanted more. When Black wanted to let go Nezumi only pulled her closer. Nezumi didn't want Black to let go and she could see why. After everything that happened who would? Black happily played along with Nezumi. But when Nezumi started to reach down for Black's underwear, that's where she drew the line.

"Hey!"

"Not now. Maybe later."

"But I want it now!"

"You're such a brat."

"Shut up and kiss me."

Back at Jurina's...

"Hey Rena you think Nezumi is ok?"

"Oh I think she's just fine. Now where were we?"

"You taking care of me?"

"Oh yeah. Don't move."

"Kya! Rena not there!"

"Don't worry. It'll all feel really good when I'm done."

"Rena!"

==================================================================================
Part 2 is done! I hope everyone liked it and please tell me what you think! I really think Nezumi and Black got a closer bond in this chapter. Also, Rena and Jurina seem to be getting along just fine.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2012, 01:59:31 PM »
I love this chapter! thats all I can say~   

thank you for writing it!

You love me too dont you~? so  sweet~! :oops: :wub: :wub:  and I wasnt in pain.......my brother was~ :lol:

I waited all morning at the laptop for this chapter~ and I like how it was~ NezuBlack is sweet~!!!!!! XD XD XD

Thanks again~ .......why didnt Black lets Nezumi play with her....!!? oh.....I forgot here cant be put mature fics...... :cry:

update soon~ XD :heart:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »
aww mayuki an wmatsui is my favorite pairinf ever!

and this chapter is so hilarious...aww mayuyu~ :heart: yukirin~ :heart: mayuyu~ :heart: yukirin~ :heart:

and the kiss...wohohoho love it...but i like if the kiss have more and more emotion like...er you know miyumi-san... :deco:

and the last part of wmatsui moment..EEEH!!  :shocked :shocked
why its finish like that?? :?
you should write more the detail miyumi-san!! LOL :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

....uh why im so perv...LOL :cathappy:

thank for the update.... :heart:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ElleOranjii

• I ship many OTP
  • BUTTER !!
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »
This....this...is..... :ptam-cry:
SO AWESOME ! !  :mon angel:
That's right nezumi Destroy that man  :on voodoo:
"Kya! Rena not there!"
i wonder what rena just touched  :ding:
(am i to perverted for a soon to be 14 yr old)
is a signature a biography ??
I like butter, Orange and Macros....:D
I like minecraft too.. :D I LOVE MATH <3
i have 2 oshimens in every group
it's rare for me to have an ace oshimen XD
but i have no friends :(

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2012, 04:14:47 PM »
thankyou so much  :kneelbow: i love this fanfic its so cutee wmatsui and mayuki are adorable couples  :nya:  :farofflook:  i love all the romantic cuteness in this fic  :luvluv1:  :luvluv2:  thankyou your fics rock they always make me happy   :hee: :on gay: the end part naughty mayu and rena  :kekeke: i like it lol looking foward to the next as always  :D  :cool1:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2012, 04:39:09 PM »
Mayuki  :luvluv1:
Nezumi was cool  :cool1:
I'm relived that Black and her son are ok  :gyaaah:
but at the end Rena and Jurina what are they doing  :dunno:
I want to know  :frustrated:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »
...These were...these were PROBABLY THE BEST TWO CHAPTERS OF MY LIFE  :farofflook:

Mayuki were so cute, and Mayuyu was so cool, and it was so great!  :shy2: I'm so happy that Black and her son didn't die, Mayuyu came st the right time.

Ahh, please update soon :D

Offline blackstar

« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2012, 10:13:44 PM »
First its Rena saving Jurina and Now it Mayu saving Yuki and her son.
Im so happy Mayu came at just the right time because if she didn't then Yuki would be dead.
Rena in Geki mode is scary now Jurina gets to see what Yuki was talking about.
Mayu getting a huge cut for protecting Yuki and her son.
Lol Mayu at the end why did you stop her Yuki.
I wonder what Rena was doing to Jurina at the end.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2012, 07:50:20 AM »
 :frustrated: I missed a lot of chapters!!!
And I read it all in an hour~  :glasses:
Great themes for this fic~
Really love all the pairings moments~  :luvluv2:
Rena was really scary when she went berserk, I can understand why black choose to leave her  :sweat:
And Mayu was so heroine in protecting Yuki, she must take good care of Mayu for the life time  :hehehe:
"Kya! Rena not there!"

"Don't worry. It'll all feel really good when I'm done."

"Rena!"

I wonder what's Rena doing there?  :hehehe:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2012, 03:45:05 PM »
"Goodbye Nezumi."

"Fine. But you're going to pay for it later on."

Nezumi ran out breaking the window on the way.
HAHAHAHA!! Center and Nezumi are forever annoying the heck out of each other :rofl:

With all her strength, Nezumi snapped the chains releasing Black.

"Wow!"

"Grab the kid and let's go!"
:shocked Did Nezumi transform into Cyborg Mayuyu from Genking Deka? :rofl:
And Nezumi needs to learn Black's son's name! :lol:

Mayuyu is so sweet, risking her life to save Black and the child whom she finds irritating (LOL) :wub:

I like how when it comes to tender moments between the two, they call each other by their real names rather than their code names Black and Nezumi.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »
Chap6
Too cute in the end when Rena cuddly Jurina

Chap7
Jurina you were there almost kiss
Kojiyuu kiss wow

Chap8
Jurina is jealous of Black
Surely in this chapter are Black and Rena are a good couple XD but BlackNezu is Better

Chap9
Rena has the end lol Jurina is Cute yay

Chap10part 1
Wouaaah Finally Wmatsui  wonderful Kiss

chap10 part2
Waaaaaaah  Awwww  BlackNezu sho Kawaii
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 11
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2012, 07:19:47 PM »
@yuukimoko: Yes I do love you! :wub: and I'm glad you weren't in pain. And yes don't forget that this website does not allow too pervy stuff so I have a limit to what I can do.

@kurogumi: I'm glad you loved part 2. And the only thing with the whole kiss and all is I don't really know how to put more emotion and stuff. I'm still a rookie when it comes to writing. And the last part I left off like that because if I went into detail then I might've gotten a warning. Remember the website doesn't allow extreme pervy stuff so I'm sorry.  :cry:

@ElleOranji: Thank you for loving the chapter. Also I saw what you crossed out. WHAT? Soon to be 14? And you've been reading my pervy scenes? Ahh maybe I should start monitering what I write now that I know I have an underage viewer. Or not just make sure you don't tell your parents ok?  :P

@ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI: Thank you for loving the chapter. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you will like the other chapters as well.  :heart:

@mo-chan: Yes it is a good thing Nezumi came to the rescue. And for the safety of myself and the underage readers, I think it's best we don't find out what they were doing in the end. Sorry.  :(

@Sasshii: Best 2? That's really cool. I'm glad you loved it and look forward to more awesome chapters. I hope.  :lol:

@blackstar: Is this the first time you've commented on my fic? If so thank you and I hope you like the future chapters to come.

@ichikawa: Ahh I'm glad to hear from you! I heard about your accident so take it easy!  :)

@seigus: Center and Nezumi are like rivals. Mayuyu got super strong because her Yukirin was in danger! Oh and yeah when dealing with couples, everyone else calls them by their code names but the two themselves call them their real names because they're just that close you know?

Ahh a lot of people commented while I was gone. But now I'm back and better than ever! So please enjoy this next chapter! I hope you all like it.

Chapter 11

It was sometime last night when Jurina was walking with Yuko when Yuko saw a flyer for some kind of event The winner got a bunch of money and a new place. The deal sounded pretty good but it was the event that kinda scared Jurina.

"Bikini Mud Pool Wrestling?"

"We should totally do it!"

"What?"

"Think about it. You and Rena could take the place while I take the money." Yuko said.

"I don't know. I don't think I could do it." Jurina said.

"Come on! Didn't you say your old place was getting run down anyway."

"Well..."

Juraina remembered the time the pipes bursted and they had to call a plumber and another time when a piece of the cieling came down and revealed at bunch of rats.

"Ok we'll do it."

"Sweet! It's a partner event so you can be my partner!"

"Ok."

"Good then let's meet up here tomorrow and win!"

Jurina went home that night and explained what was going on.

"So if we win then we get a new place?"

"That's right."

"I see. Well this place is getting crummy. I think it's a good idea." Rena said.

"I know. I thought about that to." Jurina said.

"Oh and I get off of work early tomorrow. Do you want me to come by and watch?"

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"Because the event we're doing is kinda embarrassing."

"What is it?"

"Bikini Mud Pool Wrestling."

"What?"

Rena sat there and stared at Jurina wiht a weird look.

"I know it seems weird but that's what wer're going to do so I would really appreciate if you didn't come."

"I understand."

"Thanks."

Rena walked over and kissed Jurina on the cheek.

"A good luck kiss for tomorrow since I'm not going to be there. Now go to bed so you're ready in the morning."

Jurina ran away to her room with a bright red face.

"Curse her making my heart race like that. How does she do that?"

The next morning, Jurina met up with Yuko who was already in her bikini.

"So are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Where's your bikini?"

"I'm wearing it under this jacket."

"Ok we're number 13. The guy told us to go sit over there and wait."

"Ok."

Jurina and Yuko took their seats and waited for the event to start. Jurina noticed how there were a lot of guys in the crowd. Bunch of perverts probably.

"Wow look at how big those boobs are!"

Jurina looked over and saw what Yuko was talking about. There was a girl with large breasts that made Jurina ashamed to be a girl. Yuko saw this and said,

"Don't worry. Personally I think small boobs are cuter."

"Thanks."

Jurina looked away and didn't see Yuko go back to eyeing all the girls with large boobs.

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to the Mud Pool Wrestling Brawl!" the announcer said.

"The winner of this event will get a one million yen cash prize and a new house! So are you ready to get down and dirty?"

The crows roared in excitement.

"There are only two rules, no punching and not biting. First team to throw the others out of the pool wins."

Jurina wondered if she would be ok since she couldn't punch.

"Alright! Then first we have numbers 23 and 5 going against each other."

Four girls stepped up and walked into the pool that was about ankle deep with mud.

"Fight!"

Jurina watched as the girls started fighting each other. It looked like they were having trouble standing on their feet because the pool was slippery. Jurina wondered how she would deal with that. In the end, number 5 won and as going on to the next round. Five more fights took place before Jurina and Yuko were called up.

"Finally we have numbers 13 and 7. Let's wrestle!"

The bell rang and it was time to fight. A girl on the other team made the first move by trying to attack Yuko. But Yuko jumped up and the girl fell out of the pool. Meanwhile the other girl tried to grab Jurina but Jurina moved out of the way. She was about to punch her but she forgot this was wrestling where no punches were allowed.

"Jurina grab her legs!"

Jurina did what Yuko said and pulled her from under the ground. Then her and Yuko grabbed her by the arms and legs and chucked her out of the pool.

"Winner!"

"Alright Jurina!"

Yuko and Jurina walked out of the pool and back to their seats.

"Here."

Jurina handed Yuko a towel but she refused it.

"No thanks I need to stay covered so I'm not as easy to grab."

"Good point."

The two watched the final pair fight and then it was onto the second round. This time if either one of your partners fell out, then the the whole team lost. Jurina and Yuko ended up being the last pair to go. They stepped into the pool and got ready.

"Fight!"

At first no one moved. But then Yuko did something that Jurina thought was just wrong. Yuko jumped up and latched on top of one of the girls.

"Boobies! Ooo these ones are nice and soft."

"Get hef off of me!"

As her partner tried to get Yuko off the girl, Jurina took the opportunity to sneak up behind and push her out of the pool. Then Yuko jumped off and pushed the other girl out as well.

"Winner!"

"One more round and we win!"

"This is awesome!"

The third round was a breeze for Jurina and Yuko and made it to the final two. They had to fight the champions.

"And now it's time for the final match. Number 13 versus number 69!"

The crowd cheered even louder than before.

"And for this match instead of mud we will be using oil!"

"What?"

Jurina watched the staff come out and drag the mud pool away and replace it with a pool full of oil.

"Let's see how they do against our three time ranking champions!"

Just then two girl with huge boobs came out in bikinis that barely fit them. Jurina saw Yuko drooling at the sight of them and Jurina had to smack her to get her to focus.

"In this round, first one to knock the other team out wins!"

Yuko and Jurina stepped into the pool and Jurina almost fell. The ground was really slippery because of the oil.

"Begin!"

The bell rang and the fight began. Yuko tried running at them but slipped and slid right into one of the girls. She gabbed Yuko and put her into a choker hold.

"Yuko!"

Jurina tried to get over and help the other girl blocked her way. Within seconds Yuko was out. Now it was Jurina and the two other girls. Jurina had to think of a plan fast otherwise she'd be done for. But then one of the girls charged at Jurina and Jurina had no where to go. Then she got an idea from what Yuko did. Jurina started running towards the girl and right when they were about to collide, Jurina slid between her legs and slammed right into the other girl.

"Gotcha!"

Jurina pushed the girl out of the pool and she landed on her hand knocking her out. Now it was just her and the other girl. Jurina was about to attack but then the girl grabbed Jurina and pinned her on the ground. She was sitting on top of her while pulling Jurina's leg the wrong way. Jurina thought she was going to tear her legs off if she didn't do something.

'Think Jurina think."

Then she remembered something that Rena had taught her. With all her strength, Jurina bent backwards and grabbed the girl by the neck. Then she flipped her over throwing her across the pool. Jurina stood up and started charging at the girl. Jurina knew that trying to grab her was going to be difficult so she was going to try a different approach. The Yuko approach.

"This is for you Yuko!"

Jurina jumped up and flipped over the girl unhooking the girls top on the way. When she landed, the girl's top came off and everyone could see her.

"Nooooo!"

While she was trying to cover herself, Jurina took advantage and grabbed her by the neck. The girl couldn't fight back because she was trying to cover herself. Jurina squeezed really hard making sure there was no way air could get in. Then within seconds the girl was out and Jurina was victorious.

"Yes!"

Jurina jumped up but when she did, her top came undone as well.

"Ahhh!"

"Nice Jurina!"

Jurina looked over at Yuko who was now awake and had a camera.

"Yuko you jerk! You better not have taken pictures."

"Don't worry I didn't I swear!"

"Liar!"

Yuko and Jurina got their prize and Jurina went home to tell Rena.

"Pack your bags Rena we're moving out!"

"You won?"

"Yeah check it out!"

Jurina showed Rena the keys to their new home and everything.

"Oh my gosh this is great news! I'll go back my bags."

The two packed everything and left within the hour. Rena drove up to their new home and almost had a heart attack when she saw it. It was a two story house with a huge garden and a gate. It was like one of those homes you see in the magazines. When they walked inside, Jurina almost started jumping for joy.

"Oh my god this is sooo cool!"

The inside looked like a castle with a spiral stair case and fancy couches and TVs.

"Jurina look over here!"

Jurina walked into the kitchen and was amazed at the sight. It was like the kitchens you see in those cooking shows with all the latest cooking untensils.

"Let's go check out the bedroom!"

The two ran upstairs and found a huge master bedroom along with two guest rooms. The bed room had it's bathroom and a balcony. The bed was huge and big enough to fit four people in it.

"Rena check it out!"

Jurina jumped on it and almost bounced off.

"The matress is so comfy! And bouncy."

"Let me try!"

Rena jumped on as well and almost landed on Jurina.

"Hey watch it!"

"Sorry."

"Hey what does this do?"

Rena pressed a button and suddenly the ceiling started to move. It revealed a glass ceiling that showed the night sky. The moonlight came down and lit up the whole room.

"Wow the stars are so pretty!" Rena said.

"Not as pretty as you." Jurina said.

Rena blushed a little and turned away so Jurina wouldn't see her. That's when she saw a white envolope sitting on the night stand. Rena picked it up and opened it revealing a picture. When Rena saw it she almost choked on air. There was also a note saying,

"I thought you might want this. Don't let her find it. Yuko."

The perverted squirrel had given Rena the picture of Jurina jumping in the air with her top off. She looked so happy depite the fact she was naked. Rena quickly hid it before Jurina saw it.

"This is just so amazing." Jurina said.

"I know. And it's all thanks to you." Rena said.

"Well not all of it. I couldn't have done it without you."

"But I wasn't even there."

"No. But I did someething that you taught me that helped me win."

"Oh I guess you're right then. If that's the case then I demand payment."

"What?"

"Come on."

"Fine."

Jurina leaned in and kissed Rena on the lips.

"I love you. You know that right Jurina?"

"I do and I love you too Rena."

"Good. Now let's go to bed."

"Ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Once Jurina was asleep Rena pulled out the picture again. Thoughts started popping into Rena's mind about the picture. She could feel her face getting red when she realized what she was thinking.

"Looks like I'll have to repay a certain squirrel a little favor."

Well there's chapter 11. I hope you all liked it! I put some thought into this one and decided to make it sexy but serious. But in the end it became sweet and a little pervy. Looks like Yuko's pervertedness is contaigous. Everyone look out! Please tell me what you think and look forward to then next chapter!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
...Yuko made Rena perv...... :lol:

Wmatsui was soooooo sweet~! :wub:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2012, 08:11:55 PM »
Jurina naked  :on bleed:
agh! my poor Rena-chan  :stoned:
is a pervert now  :OMG:
but I like it  :on lol:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2012, 05:01:17 AM »
jajaj yuko makes  every girl a perv of course she knows they perver.. toughts :D

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 12
« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2012, 06:45:58 AM »
@yuukimoko: Yes Wmatsui are really sweet. Yuko's done it again!

@mo-chan: Naked Jurina is something to drool over. Haha maybe Rena being a pervert will be a good thing for Jurina. Look at it like this: Pervy Rena + Jurina = MORE LOVE!  :?

@Haruko: Yuko can turn any girl into perv like Sae turning girls gay. It's a gift they use to make the world a better place.  :P

Chapter 11 was a little pervy. Now it's Rena has to repay her perverted friend. What will she do? Well let's find out shall we? I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 12

Jurina was eating breakfast when she got a call from Gakuran. It was rare hearing from Gakuran so she answered it.

"What's up?"

"Have you seen Choukoku anywhere?"

"No I've been in my house all day."

"Well if you see her tell her I'm looking for her."

"Why?"

"Her mother's condition is getting worse in the hospital and I can't find her anywhere."

"Hmm I'll go look for her."

"That'd be great."

Jurina hung up and then got ready to leave. Jurina thought it was strange that Choukoku wouldn't be there for her mother in the worst time. She walked out the door and headed to the only place Choukoku goes and that's the gym. When Jurina walked in, she saw a huge crowd gathered around something. Because she was small, she was able to get through all the larger men. In the middle was Choukoku and another guys. It looked like they were in a fight.

"If you have something to say to me say it to me straight." Choukoku said.

"We're telling you to get out. We don't need hot heads." the guy said.

"I'm fine. You're the hot heads."

"The point is you're not getting the money Choukoku. I'm sorry."

"But I won it in the fight fare and square! I deserve that money."

"You nearly killed him. Choukoku, some of the guys saw you pop some pills before the match."

"Those were asprins!"

"I'm sorry Choukoku but you know the rules. Now get out."

"FINE!"

Choukoku punched the guy and then stormed out the gym. Jurina followed and found Choukoku facing the wall crying. Jurina didn't really know what to say so all she could do was pat her back.

"What are you doing here?" Choukoku asked.

"Gakuran called and said she was looking for you. She said you're mother's condition is getting worse." Jurina said.

"Oh god no. Don't take her to!"

Choukoku started crying again.

"If you don't mind me asking, what were you talking about with that guy back in the gym about money?"

"I fight in that gym to win money to pay for my mother's hospital bills. But recently she's due for surgery and I don't have enough money to afford it. Now she's dying and I can't do anything to help her!"

Choukoku punched the wall in anger leaving a hude indent. Jurina wanted to help her friend but couldn't think of anyhting. Choukoku needed money fast and there was only one person Jurina thought of to ask.

"Hey what if I told you I could get you the money?"

"You know where? Tell me!! I'll do anything."

"Well you may not like it."

"I'll do it."

"Follow me then."

Jurina took Choukoku to Sado's club and to the back room.

"Ah Jurina what brings you here?" Sado asked.

"Choukoku needs money to pay for her mother's surgey but doesn't have enough. She was hoping if she could get a loan from you."

"I will do anything to pay you back just please help me! I beg you!"

Choukoku got down on her knees and bowed.

"How much do you need?"

"Ten million."

"Hmmmm....."

"Please Mariko. Her mother is going to die without that surgery." Jurina said giving Sado a puppy dog look.

"Well alright you can have half the money but you have to get the rest from Yuko."

"Thank you so much!"

"Thank you Mariko!"

Jurina ran over and hugged Mariko.

"You owe me big time for this."

"I know."

"So where is Yuko?" Choukoku asked.

"In the VIP room with Torigoya."

Choukoku and Jurina went into the VIP room and found Yuko spoon feeding Torigoya ice cream.

"What do you want? This is private time." Yuko said.

"We've come to ask you for money." Jurina said.

"How much?"

"Five million."

"What? No way."

"Please my mother will die if I don't pay for the oporation!"

"Well when you put it that way..."

"Come on Yuko. Be nice." Torigoya said as she licked Yuko's cheek.

"Ok fine but on one condition."

"What is that?"

"Call Gakuran."

"Why?"

"Just do it. I have a plan."

The plan Yuko was thinking of was putting Jurina, Choukoku, and Gakuran in skimpy maid outfits. Jurina's actually looked cute on hers but Gakuran and Choukoku's looked like one you'd see in pornos.

"Mou why am I being dragged into this!" Gakuran said as she tried to lower her skirt.

"Hey keep it nice and high. I want to see all of your panties." Yuko said.

"You really are a pervert."

"I think you look nice. You should really be more girly more often Gakuran." Torigoya said.

"Shut up!"

"Why can't we wear one like Jurina where it looks cute?" Choukoku asked.

"Because if Jurina wore one like yours it would look wrong and I'd look like a child molester. But you two are older and have very sexy bodies that need to be flashed."

"Hey!"

"Well they're not as sexy as Nyannyan's."

"Thank you."

"So how long do we have to be your maids?" Jurina asked.

"All day."

"Ok then what is your order mistress?"

"That's the spirit! Ok then Gakuran I want you to come and sit over here. Choukoku you go over to the bar and bring us some drinks. Oh and snacks too."

"Hai goshujin-sama."

"Very nice Choukoku. Nyannyan you can do whatever you want with Center."

"Yay!"

Torigoya walked over to Jurina and examined her up and down. Then she finally said,

"Give me a massage."

"Where?"

"Shoulders."

"Very well mistress."

Torigoya sat on the couch while Jurina gave her a shoulder rub.

"Mou why can't I be a butler!" Gakuran said.

"Because I wanted maids. Now stop complaining."

Just then Choukoku came in with a tray full of cute snacks and drinks.

"Good timing Choukoku. Gakuran feed me."

"Oh I'll feed you something."

"Gakuran please."

"Fine."

Gakuran picked up a pocky stick and placed it into Yuko's mouth. Yuko ate it happily and demaned more.

"Choukoku go take one of the drinks into Mariko's office."

"Yes mistress."

"Center rub harder!"

"Hai."

Jurina started to tub harder and Torigoya just melted in her hands.

"Wow you're really good at this." Torigoya said.

"Hey don't get too touchy with my Nyannyan maid." Yuko said.

"Oh please. I'm just getting some much needed rest. Entertaining you all day is tiring you know."

"I thought you enjoyed our time!"

"I only preteded so you'd pay more."

"Now that's cruel."

"No that's business."

"Meanie. Gakuran give me a massage."

"Where would you like it?"

"Legs please."

"Very well."

While Yuko and Torigoya were getting massages, Choukoku walked back in.

"I've delivered the drink as you requested. What else shall I do for you?"

"Hmm be my pillow." Yuko said.

"Excuse me?"

"Come over here and let me use your legs as a pillow."

"Ok."

Choukoku walked over and let Yuko rest her head on Choukoku's lap.

"Good now feed me those grapes."

"Hai."

Yuko looked like a king getting her legs massaged and fed grapes. Meanwhile Torigoya looked like she had fallen asleep. But when Jurina stopped, Torigoya knew and told her to keep going.

"Center I'm tired. Sing me a lullaby."

"OK uhh... I don't know any."

"You don't remember any from your parents?"

"My parents died when I was little."

"Oh sorry."

"Hey I know one!" Yuko said.

"Sing it."

"Rock a by Nyannyan on the tree top. When you say no, Yuko won't stop. If Nyannyan falls asleep, Yuko will quietly start to peep."

"That's not right!"

"No it's perfect."

"Hentai!"

"I love you."

"Can I stop now?" Gakuran asked.   

"Sure. Now feed me some ice cream."

"Ok."

Gakuran took the spoon and scooped it. Then she placed it into Yuko's mouth who ate it happily.

"Ah this is the best day of my life!"

But then Rena walked in and saw the whole event.

"Rena it's not what you think. You see Choukoku's mother needs surgery so we're working as Yuko's maids to earn the money." Jurina said.

"I don't want to know. Yuko can I have Jurina back. She has a fight to get to." Rena said.

"Sure but the others stay."

"No take me with you!" Gakuran said.

"Hmm how about this. If you release all of them and pay the money, I'll give you this."

Rena pulled out a single photo and handed it to Yuko. When Yuko saw it her eyes widened and her face got bright red.

"Where did you get this!"

"I took it when she was asleep."

"Ok deal take the money and go."

"Hooray freedom!"

"What is that Yuko?" Torigoya asked.

"It's nothing!"

"Let me see!"

"No!"

"Thank you so much." Choukoku said.

"You really saved us there." Gakuran said.

"No problem. Now let's get going Jurina. We're going to be late."

"Hai mistress."

"What?"

"Sorry force of habit. Let's go."

When Jurina arrived at the club, she didn't even have to fight. As soon as her opponent saw her she got a major nosebleed and passed out right there in the ring. I guesss it was an easy victory. Jurina and Rena went home to relax in their new place. The only thing was Rena made Jurina wear her maid outfit.

"When can I take this thing off?"

"When I say so. Now bring me my drink."

"Here."

"Thanks."

Rena took the drink and started drinking through the straw.

"So what was that photo you gave to Yuko that made her blush so much?" Jurina asked.

"It was a photo of Torigoya in her pajamas with the shirt flipped up and the pants pulled down so her panties showed." Rena said.

"How did you manage to do that?"

"I just walked in early and took the photo. She really needs to remember to lock the doors."

"Well I'm just glad you came and saved us. I heard the operation was a success and Choukoku's mom was going to be alright."

"That's good to hear. We should probably go to bed now."

"Ok I'm going to change then."

"Same here."

Jurina walked out of the room to change into her usual pajamas which were a baggy T-shirt and short shorts. When she walked back in, Jurina swore her heat skipped a beat. There lying on the bed was Rena in a Black lace lingerie and stockings.

"Re-Rena?"

"What do you think? Atsuko convinced me to buy it saying you'd like it but you look like you don't. I'll go change."

"NO! I LOVE IT!"

"Oh ok. Thanks." 

Jurina climbed into the bed with Rena and cuddled close to her.

"You're a sexy beast you know that." Jurina said.

"Hey don't say those things. You're still a minor." Rena said.

"Hey I know more things than most girls my age."

"Just go to bed."

"Alright."

On the inside Jurina was thinking,

"Man Rena looks hot. I'll have to thank Acchan for this later."

Well I hope you enjoyed chapter 12! Choukoku's mom was in trouble so Jurina came to help! They even mangaed to bring Gakuran into the mess who hate being girly! I got the maid idea today because my friends dragged me to one for the first time EVER. I kinda feel sorry for them. Anyways please tell me what you think and look forward to the next chapter!

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2012, 08:18:52 AM »
yay, another update! I'm happy Sayaka's mom got the surgery and lived, but man that whole Yuko and Haruna scene with the girls dressed up as maids was pure gold. The best part was when Jurina accidently called Rena 'mistress' LOL.

Well I'll be waiting for your next update :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2012, 08:34:32 AM »
All yko's idea was awesome love it but rena gift wow

We want more wmatsui hot moments jeje

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Tomorrow