JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Hana no Youni

Author Topic: anakpanti's OS Collection - Last fic: Regret (SaeYuki - COMPLETED)  (Read 139448 times)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: [anakpanti fanfic] [OS] WMatsui + Yuki, Airin, Mayu, Annin - Live #7
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »
OMG anakpant-san what was that? I had mixed feelings while reading... Happy then sad, happy then sad...

My heart... UGH!!..... After a big exam it is always good to read a story like that :D

But I was expecting some Mayuki :lol: Even with that square love (? Can we say that...) Yah anyway really good! :thumbsup

Thank you! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2014, 11:27:14 PM »
I was not expected that u write the confLict with Annin is so that easy to be soLve. N,even I never think it wouLd be 'tiLL they die u write it. hehe. I just think,after they back.They have some honeymoon around the worLd,n jurina becomE hoLLywood artist.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2014, 02:19:16 AM »
I was not expected that u write the confLict with Annin is so that easy to be soLve. N,even I never think it wouLd be 'tiLL they die u write it. hehe. I just think,after they back.They have some honeymoon around the worLd,n jurina becomE hoLLywood artist.

Ahh.. about Annin.

It seems I forgot to write that when Rena looking for Jurina to Jurina's house.... Mayu tell her that JuriAnnin relationship is just a fake. =___="

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2014, 03:15:58 AM »
Omg it a wonderful ending

Aww...i want more

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2014, 03:19:21 AM »
Soudesu neeee. . . . . That makes me guess. . "Aaaah. . . Rena 4give her bcz Jurina Dare come to Rena's House. She have a very serious FeeL toward her. Even She KICKED OUT Rena.!!!" how dare Jurina here. . Hehehe. . So,,I think u shouLd make Omake to thiS.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [anakpanti fanfic] [OS] WMatsui - Dear Fans #8
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2014, 07:57:39 PM »
I’m sorry for only making the short story. :p
I wrote it just an hour before I had a meeting with my client, to relieve my stress. Silly. LOL.
Okay, enjoy this short and meaningless OS.

======================================================

#8 WMatsui - Dear Fans

A few years ago, I always thought that Jurina was very cute. I mean… how on earth she could kiss every girl so comfortably like THAT?! Well… I always tried my best to avoid her lips, but yeah… we all know how amazing Jurina, right? She was still so young and strong back then, I would never win against her. Never, even until now.

In a few months ago, my thoughts about Jurina changed 180 degrees after I realized how serious our fans about this ‘WMatsui’ thing. My curiosity forced me to surf into the internet to know about what actually fans thought about us. I typed ‘WMatsui’ on the search engine web and guess what? I found many strange things. It really made me shocked to death.

First, I found my photos with Jurina but our fans has been edited it and put some funny or sweet words in those photos. Second, I found out that our fans… kind of… drawing us… well, they called it as a fanart. I carefully saw one by one those pictures. On the internet, one post always linked to other posts, and that was why I found many-many-many edited-photos and fanarts. I had to admit that their fanarts were very amazing and beautiful but……… how should I put it….. it just strange for me.

Maybe it already became my hobby because I found out that it was interesting to look at those pictures. Every time I had a break time during photo shoot, theater performance, or other schedules… I always opened my phone and began to search our names on the internet. I often felt that my cheeks become hotter every time I found some ‘too sweet’ fanarts and photos on the internet. I started to feel…. weird.

Now, every time I look at Jurina… everything that I saw on the internet pops up in my head over and over again. It makes me even want to avoid her more than before.

“Rena chaaaan~” Jurina clinging toward me by grabbing my arms and hold it tightly. “Tomorrow, we are going to Tokyo again! I’m sure that they will put us in the same hotel room as usual.” She grins.

Fuck! I try to shove her hands. “Let go of me, Jurina.” But Jurina seems don’t care. She even put her hands on my shoulders and standing in front of me. One fanart pop up in my head, the one that picturing me and Jurina looked at each other with our passionate eyes and about to kiss. “Stay away from me!! You’re so annoying! Don’t you know that?!” I raised my voice as I felt my heart hammering inside my chest.

Jurina looks surprised. “Rena-chan? W-what hap-”

“Nothing happened! J-just stay away, do you understand?!” I cut her off.

Jurina pouts. “Rena-chan has no fun.” She turns around and walks away.

I smack my own forehead after Jurina lost from my sight. Seriously, what happened to my brain?!

I keep my distance from Jurina, I do my best for my own sake. Every time Jurina walked closer toward me, I stepped back and shoo her away. She would pout at first, but then she didn’t have any other choice except went away after I said many harsh words.

After some months, I succeed in making Jurina stay away from me. She never clings toward me anymore and she never kisses me anymore. I feel relieved because my heart don’t have to beat really fast like before anymore. Yeah… every time Jurina was around me, my heartbeat rate amazingly increased.

After a year, it turns out too much. Jurina not only didn’t kiss me and hug me anymore, but also… we never really talk anymore. We only talk if it’s about our job like dance, sing, formation, and such. The distance grows too much and as I expected, our fans realized it. Our fans started to wonder about what happened between me and Jurina. Well… it can’t be helped since there’s no way to tell them the truth about our private stuff.

We often went to the same shows but we never looked at each other face and make an eye contact and we even didn’t talk to each other in front of the camera. We only do some interactions if the MC says so and we can’t avoid it. It also happened during the concert, we never holding hands like we usually do back then, because Jurina prefers to cling toward Kanon and other juniors rather than standing beside me.

Well… it doesn’t matter for me, I guess. I still have Airin anyway and umm… lately I’ve been closer with Manatsu as well. They are so cute! Yeah, Jurina is cute too but… somehow, it seems different for some reason.

Fans know me as a ‘social-networker’, because I managed to regularly update my twitter, mobile mail, blog, instagram, and G+ despite my busy schedules. On the other hand, Jurina is kind of…. lack of knowledge about technology? She rarely posts something in her accounts and often get confused about how to use them. I secretly chuckled when I heard other member talked about her.

When I’m about to update my g+, I see Jurina’s post. Well… I guess she has realized how important the social network is. Every day, she posted some of her selca and I’m just like… wow! I never noticed before that she can be THAT cute and beautiful. She grows up really well and she looks totally different from Jurina that I saw some years ago.

Because of ‘g+ selca effect’, I can’t take off my eyes from Jurina during rehearsal today. I notice how amazing every curve of her body now, I’m watching how she dance and I feel that my heart almost fall when I see Jurina’s sexy and powerful dance moves. I think she perfectly knows how flawless her body is, so that’s why she often use some costumes that showing her perfect and tempting abs. Wait a minute! I smack my forehead. It sounds like I’m a pervert!!

Many fanarts and photos come to my head again. I have to look away from Jurina before my mind start to imagine something inappropriate again. I sigh. Geez! Please stop torturing my brain.

I walk toward my bag and take my phone. Maybe updating my social network can divert my thought from Jurina. Right after I log in to my account, I receive so many notifications. So, I read some of them. My fans told me that Jurina started flirting Abiru Riho-san on g+ and they said that I have to get Jurina back before it’s become too late. What?!

I feel like a stupid girl now because I quickly open my g+ and go to Jurina’s account. I read it… lately, Jurina often mentioning about Riho-san and they even took some pictures together! I feel even more stupid when I open Riho’s g+. Okay, I’m looks like a stalker now. I read that Riho often wrote about Jurina as well, she bluntly wrote that she’s falling in love with Jurina. For some reason, I feel so uncomfortable about it.

“Rena-chan.”

My phone almost falls from my grip as I hear Jurina calling me. “Y-yes?” I look at her and put my phone back into my bag.

“Are you sure that you have mastered the dance move for our new song?” Jurina stand right in front of me. She looks at me and then she tilted her head. She’s waiting for my answer.

I shrug. “Yeah, I’m good.”

“Good. Let’s go back to the hotel.”

“H-hotel?!” Okay, now I’m a really dumb girl. I forget that we’re in Tokyo now, not in Nagoya.

“Yes, hotel. If you still want to stay here, it’s okay. I will go first.”

Tch! Those gaze again. Her gaze becomes colder and colder as the time goes. “Okay, let’s go. I still have a photo shoot tonight, so I think I have to take a bath before I go to the studio.” Sometimes, I feel so envy at Jurina. She’s still underage so she doesn’t have to work until midnight. She has more time to take a rest.

In some minutes, we finally arrive at our hotel room. I take a bath quickly because the driver will pick me up in an hour and take me to the studio. I take a glance at Jurina when I fixing my hair. She’s smiling when she looks at her phone.

“Is there something wrong?” Jurina seems notice that I watching her from the mirror.

I’m utterly shocked but I managed to calm down, well… I’m an actress after all. “Nothing. It’s just strange, to see you smiling by yourself.”

“Oh, I’m sorry if it’s bothering you. It’s just… the mail from Riho-chan is very cute and I couldn’t hold my smile.”

“I see.” I stand up. “Okay, I’m going now.”

“Wait, Rena-chan!”

“Yes?” I stop when I was about to open the door.

“Can I borrow your laptop? I forgot to bring mine.” She pleads. “I want to search something regarding to my theater performance tomorrow.”

“Okay, no problem.” If it’s about our jobs, I can’t refuse it. “I will mail the password when I reach the car.”

As soon as I sit inside the car, I mail the password to Jurina and then I close my eyes and try to take a rest while heading to the photo shoot location. Right after I close my eyes, the memory about Riho’s and Jurina’s g+ come to my mind. I groaned. No-no-no! Hell to the no! I’m not jealous……….. right? Riiiiiiight?!

*Few hours later*

“Tadaima.” I’m lazily open the door. I’m really tired. My body is tired because of my job and my mind is tired because of ‘Abiru Riho and Matsui Jurina’ things. Damn!

Jurina turns her head and look at me. “Okaeri~”

Wait… Am I mistaken or I really see her smirk? Somehow, I feel bad about it.

“I want to ask you about something.” Jurina pointed her finger at the laptop screen. “What are these things, Rena-chan?”

My eyes widened. Oh shit – oh shit – oh shit!! She opened the damn folder!!! “Hey!! That’s my private stuff! Why did you open it without my permission???” I feel so fucking panic.

Jurina roll her eyes. “I wouldn’t open it if your folder name is not ‘WMatsui’. I opened it because I saw my name included in it too.” She stand up and walks closer toward me.

I step back. “W-what?”

She scoffs. “So… these are what you’ve been doing for a year. You get rid of me, but you used those things to imagine SOMETHING about me.”

My back touches the wall and I can’t move anymore. Shit! “N-no! Don’t say things like that. I’m not that creepy!! I just want to know what our fans think about us.”

Jurina walks more closely. “Really? Why that thing becomes so important to you?” She tilts her head. “And umm… you put the folder on your desktop, so it means you frequently open it.” She stops right in front of me. I can smell her citrus scent that tickling my nose.

“Listen, Jurina. This is not like you think. Don’t misunderstand me, okay?” I try to convince her that I’m not THAT bad.

“Okay…” Jurina walks back toward the laptop.

I thought the topic is already over, but I’m wrong. She opens a file. “Then… what is it? Well, even though I’m really bad in English… but I know what this is about. Can you explain it? Did you write it by yourself?”

I’m narrowing my eyes so I can look at it clearer. I gasped as I read ‘Ahhh~ Nnngh! J-Jurina… m-more faster and harder!’ “Hey!!!” I run toward my laptop and then I turn it off forcefully. Why?!!! Why??!!! There are a lot of fanfics in that folder, but why she opened THAT one?! The smut one?! Shit! “Our fans wrote it, not me! I’m just appreciating their works! They’re showing their love in many ways!!”

Jurina crossed her arms. “You know, Rena-chan… you looks cute when you’re panic.” She chuckle. “No matter how hard you explain it, I still see you as a pervert. Well… we have a schedule tomorrow morning, so… good night.” She turns off the lights and then she crawls up to her bed, leaving me standing alone like a fool.

I groaned, showing my irritated feels.

I hate when all SKE members gather around. Why? Because I will definitely see how Jurina flirts Riho right in front of my eyes. Urgh! But what else can I do? It’s for our concert purpose, so… I have to attend the rehearsal.

“Matsui Rena!!”

“Y-yes.” I’m so surprised when the sensei called my full name.

“Stop day dreaming!! You moved to the wrong direction!”

I bow at the sensei. “I-I’m sorry.”

“You did a lot of mistakes today! Stop fooling around!”

I bend down my body once more to show how sorry I am. I take a little glance to the mirror and I see Jurina’s reflection smirks at me. I hate to mention it but… Riho sit next to her. My worst day, ever!

Today, my rehearsal with SKE ended up with a disaster. The sensei kept raging at me for all day long and I couldn’t hide my embarrassing face from my juniors.

“Today’s rehearsal was quite fun, huh?”

I am glaring at Jurina who sit next to me inside the train. We’re on our way to Tokyo for our duty as the senbatsu members. “Yeah… FUN!” I leans my back onto the chair and cross my arms.

“Rena-chan... you know. After your pervert-ness has revealed by me, we talks more often, huh? Do you feels, somehow, regret because you keep fantasizing about me… us?” She giggles.

Urgh! This kid! Why she never stops mocking me about THAT stuff?! “Jurina, I’m not in the mood now.” I sigh. “I’m not a pervert and I don’t care if we talks more often or not.” I said it sarcastically.

Jurina shrug. “Okay, if it’s what you want. I will act like before… I won’t talk with you except for our works.”

“Whatever.” I shut my eyes and try to sleep.

Jurina really do it! She acts so cold towards me. She doesn’t care about my presence at all, just like before ‘that’ folder accident happened. Also, and also! Especially! Riho’s fangirling stage makes me sick!! Honestly.

I rub my own forehead as I realize that I’m J-E-A-L-O-U-S. And this jealousy even bigger than when Jurina confessed in a magazine interview that she fell in love with Mayuyu during filming Majisuka Gakuen 2. Maybe it was because Mayuyu has never really show her affection toward Jurina in public… but now, Riho is quite strong since she’s really confident to say how much she loves Jurina in front of everyone.

Right after our dance practice is over, I grab Jurina’s arm and drag her out from the crowd. I see Riho throw a sharp glare to me but I don’t care, I’ve reached my limit.

“Aw aw aw! Rena-chan, it’s hurt!” She hissed in pain.

“Oh, sorry.” I let go of my grip as I realize that I grips her arm too hard. We’re in the empty room now. No one member or staff around us.

She rubs her arm. “What is it? Why do you drag me here?”

“A-ano… ummmm…. hmmm…” I’m sure that Jurina noticed my anxiety because I stuttered too much. I rub my own fingers.

Jurina smirked as if she already knew what I want to say here. “Say it.” For some reason, she licking her lips, it’s her habit… her sexy habit.

I shook my head. “Nothing.” Seriously, I don’t have any courage right now. I’m about to turn away and walk away. I’m surprised as I feel Jurina grab my wrist and pull my body closer to her. I can’t breathe.

“Say it, Rena-chan.” Jurina’s face is really close to mine. “How long you want to keep it in your heart? Let’s be honest here.”

Oh, fuck! Why she become too pretty now? Why now??!! I can’t take off my eyes from her. “Well, umm… this is maybe sounds weird and doesn’t make sense, but… I think I’m jealous when I saw you clinging toward Riho.” I look away, but Jurina hold my face and make me look at her again.

“And then?”

“A-and then… I- I realized that I love you. I didn’t know how or when it started, but… those fanart, those edited photos, and those fanfics from our fans helped me to realize how much my feeling for you. I never imagined you in a wrong way, REALLY! It just… I imagined you as if you’re mine, that’s all. You’re still underage after all… I will go to the jail if I do something bad to you.”

Jurina remaining silent for a few seconds, she just looking at my eyes as if she wants to make sure that I’m really honest with my words. She’s still holding my wrist tightly and we stare at each other eyes in silence. “Rena-chan.” She broke the silence between us.

“U-uh?”

“I feel like I want to kiss you right here… right now. Can I?”

“Pfft!” I give her a fake laugh to cover my nervousness. “You’re a kissing monster. It’s the first time I see you ask a permission to kiss someone.”

She smiles.

OhSweetBabyJesus!!! Her smile is so… cute! I gulp, anticipating about what will happen next.

“I have to ask permission because this one will be totally different.”

I frown. “What’s the different? Kiss is still the kiss.” I raise one of my eyebrows.

Without any single warning, she’s capturing my lips. She’s right… it’s different. This is a long and deep kiss... and also full of passion and love. Usually, she just gave the other member a small kiss on their cheek or lips… but this one……

She pulls back her lips and go to my ear. She whispers, “Rena-chan, I love you too. From now on, we can do everything that written on fanfics and everything that drawn on fanarts.”

I’m blushed as many scenes and pictures come up to my head.

Jurina pinch my cheek. “Except the ‘faster and harder~’ part. Pervert!” She laughs.

“Aw!” I rub my cheek. “Wait a minute. Are we dating or something now? How about your lovely fangirl? Abiru Riho.”

“I guess… yeah. I love you since we did ‘Kataomoi Finally’ filming. At that time, I realized how special you are in my eyes and in my heart.” Jurina pout. “But you always shoo me away, so… I gave you some space while hoping that someday you’ll realize that you miss me.” She smiles. “And finally, it comes today.” She scratches her head. “About Riho-chan, ummm… I don’t know. I hope she won’t end up as my anti after she knows our relationship.”

I feel flattered and relieved as I knew that Jurina has fallen for me since a long time ago. I put my arms around her neck. “Glad to know.”

Jurina caress my cheek. “I guess our fans want to see us being together on TV and such again, after a long time. They always mention your name on my blog and g+, so let’s become warmer when we appear on TV and shows.”

I show my smirk to her. “Before we get warmer on TV, why don’t we do a ‘warm-up’ first?” I wink at her.

Jurina ruffled my hair. “Pervert.”

We laughed together and then she kissed me one more time before we go out from the empty room while holding hands.

Without all of you knowing it, you guys have been helping us to be together like this… Dear fans, thank you so much.

========================= THE END =========================

I hope this is not that bad. :p

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2014, 09:46:48 PM »
I was grinning and smiling all the time~ oh god, can it become more sweet?  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sankyuu~  :thumbsup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2014, 04:32:49 AM »
Beautiful story fo Wmatsui

Rena is a pervert xD

Please update soon

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2014, 04:45:41 AM »
I feeL the story is have a fact inside. I feeL and I see,Wmatsui moment Last I see is when SKE48 RH 50 2012. After that,I just see WMATSUI moment from camera on stage. And,I see WMATSUI moment again when in Tokai Radio 13/12 2013. It seems a year. Thanx.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »
This sounds so realistic :grin:

Thanks for update  :luvluv1:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline eri98

• Kami Oshi = Sae Miyazawa
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2014, 03:49:18 AM »
Great story! Somehow, it feels like it's real  :?
but still, the story is really interesting! I don't know how many time I've read this fic  :nervous
Sae-Oshi and SaeYuki Shipper~~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2014, 06:27:15 AM »
Ufufu~

Offline Ani-chan

• just a reader and a beginner, Wmatsui & Mayuki <3
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2014, 02:58:04 PM »
You did a great writer  :twothumbs
I really like this  :heart:  :inlove:
 :bow: thank you for making a great OS
I hope there are more FF Wmatsui or Mayuki  :wub:
  THANK YOU SO MUCH
I really liked Wmatsui & Mayuki :heart:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [anakpanti fanfic] [OS] WMatsui - Dear Fans #8 --> [MY LAST FANFIC]
« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »
Hi guys.  :)

From now on, I'll stopping my activity as a fanfic author.
Thank you for those people who have read/commented/liked/translated my works and keep supporting me until now.

I'm really enjoying my time when I wrote those fanfics.
But yeah... it can't be helped.
Sorry for the fanfic requests, I've decided to cancel it all. Hontou ni gomenasai.

Goodbye or see you later (maybe). :kneelbow:

:byebye:

*Note: I'll let my account active, just in case there's someone who wanna read my fanfics. Umm, I'll keep reading my favorite 'on-going' fanfics, so... don't get shock if you read my comment on the other fanfics.

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »
;A; My reaction after reading ur post was like ---> http://nooooooooooooooo.com (pressthebottoninthelink)

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
:fainted: :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:
:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
:on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:
 :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAV AUTHOR  :cry:
I'll MISS YOU. ;A;
I really hope you just taking a very long break from writing. (I'llwaitforyou)  :cry:

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
Why u Quit ?? Is it a break or reaLLy the Last time ?? I hope you'LL comeback. . I know,,If you are a Last year Senior high schooL you have to focuz to your NationaL Exams,Don't u ?? Ganbatte 4 Your exams. ! I'm your fan. I reaLLy enjoy read ur story.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2014, 06:50:25 PM »
Why are you doing this? :shocked
And WHY are you doing this TO ME :cry:
I'll wait for you. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2014, 01:06:49 AM »
Whatever you decide to do in the future~ ganbatte ne~
*salutes~
I'll miss your works...but yea.
Even in the writing world, there are graduations~
*salutes~
Don't die.
:p lol, just joking, but it'd be bad if you died,
so don't die on us even if you ain't gonna write anymore~~~

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2014, 02:12:47 AM »
EEEHHHHHHHH??!!!!
WHY???
EEEHHHH??!!
PUTRI~~~~~~ !! I HAVEN‘T FINISH READING YOUR FIC AND NOW I SEE THIS ... OTL
GANBATTE ANYWAY~ HOPE YOU WILL BACK TO WRITING AGAIN...SOMEDAY.. :)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2014, 02:58:57 PM »
Thanks for giving us those wonderful fanfics  :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Hana no Youni