JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Alone En La Vida

Author Topic: Class Reunion Chapter 16 1/16  (Read 14985 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Class Reunion Chapter 16 1/16
« on: November 13, 2009, 10:24:49 AM »
Chapter 1
The same nightmare has happened again, my high school life.

The simplicity of what I thought 4 years could change everybody's lives.

Everyday I would wake up promising that I would get back at those two
~
Flashback

“Hey Rika-chan”

“Hey Yossie.  How's your day?”

“It has been okay but those two has been bugging me.”

“You mean the Princesses.”

“Yeah them two, they always get on my case, but Rika-chan will be my favorite.”  The two approach me.

“Hey Yossie, can't find a guy?”

“Shut up.”  She pushed me onto the lockers.

End Flashback

~

The water hits my face and I feel the cooling effect of it in the morning, the drowsiness goes away with the water running my face.

By the way, I am Yoshizawa Hitomi, I am the owner of the biggest company in Japan, Moonlight, Inc.

My profession is pimping single ladies with my motley crew of cross dressers.

Rika-chan has been my friend/lover since 2nd year of high school and she has been a real cool cat when I am with customers.

Some days she comes with me to invite them to tea, mostly the regular customers know Rika, and that makes me happy.

“Yossie, How are you my love?”

“I am good Rika-chan.”  She wakes up from her slumber while I get some breakfast ready for both of us.

The stove starts to flicker and the flame proofs up, the pan hits the flame, and creates a warm environment for both of us.

I open the refrigerator to find some eggs and rice, so I dump it into the pan to make some fried rice.

The burning smell couldn't keep my attention from Rika's beautiful face and when I realized I burned it, I found some cereal.

After dumping the brunt food, I poured some cereal for her and me, the milk had gone south couple days before, so we have been eating it without milk.

We live in a small apartment because we have been subject of the most controversial subject in recent history, pimping young ladies.

The mansion we bought had been surrounded by reporters, primarily why we haven't been there since my ex-crew member was caught with the official's daughter.

It has been rather hard to keep ourselves hidden by running our business out of the apartment.  The primary issue is the way we have to get the money is tied up by the bank.

The manager has been a long time friend of mines and she has let us unfreeze $2,000 every month for our supplies which leaves very little for our personal usage.

The 2nd in command usually runs the day to day business but “he” is a hidden member in the society.

Now back to the main concept, it has been ten years since high school and yesterday I got a reminder for our tenth year class reunion.  I was more of a tomboy at school and I always would protect other who could not see the beauty of a female courtship.

The two “princesses” always got on our case because they could get boyfriends and we were always happy to have each other.

Ever since then I had my flashbacks of high school and how I hated them two pushing us around.  It made me angry that they could just over power us and it was a blessing that graduation was never sooner.

Rika-chan was excited compared to my resistant behavior but for Rika I would gladly go but I felt ashamed for my success of my business.

“Yossie, what's wrong?”

“I am not so sure to come back in this way.”

“Well what about everybody else?”

There were other people like Saku and Maya, who were there supporting me.  They were the bodyguards for me.  They were stalky girls who would tear apart the princesses but since of their size they were slow.

“I haven't seen them in a while.”

“Me neither so let's go to the reunion and join up with them.”

I finally gave in and saw the money come into the mail slot with a note.

Dear Yossie,

I heard about the reunion, here's $3,000 instead

Love, Kei

I nearly laughed at the sight of the manager saying that but now we were going to the reunion as a couple and hopefully nothing goes wrong.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:21:28 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 1 11/12
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
real cool cat
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:44:11 AM »
I wonder who are those two bullies might be? Is it HP girls because I don't who among them has a guts to do that to Yossie, except  Yuko sama and Miki sama. Please continue.

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 11:14:52 AM »
Waaaah!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I wonder what drove you to wrote this fic, Kurosawa  :grin: I'm surprised, since I'd believe you to write stuff about Risa or Konno!  O0

But more IshiYoshi is ALWAYS welcome!

So far, really interesting... I am also curious as to who the two 'Princesses' are. I'm thinking Miki must be one of them! Argghh, leave these two lovebirds alone.. they have the right to love each other!!! Class reunion meaning they must face these two Princesses again??

I was a little shocked when you mentioned what they worked as - pimping single ladies??? xD What kind of world they must belong to here..  :pimp:

but Rika-chan will be my favorite
:wub:

I'm interested to see where this will go... waiting for your next update!
Thanks for posting this story!!!
 :cow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »
@Sancho: the clue is primarily people around their age and think 4-yr high school to get your clue (both are evil in the past but one will be realizing her true calling)

@Beecubed: I am quite open to different pairings, my stories all don't surround Gaki or Konno,  :lol: my poems could tell you that i am way more open than a lot of the others. 

What drove me to write this? 
1) one month ago i wanted to write a fic with them but never had the time
2) Yossie was primarily a pimp character
3) She has a lot of past issues
4) Rika is smart but has to play slightly less b/c of Yossie's character
5) Mr. Moonlight

They are the opening to the new world order, but they are the revolution to cross-dressing couples
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 05:10:44 PM »
:otomerika: IshiYoshi :yossi:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 11:10:01 AM »
Thank you for all the comments and your guesses for the "princesses"

Clue: Around the same age as Yossie and Rika  XD

Chapter 2

Knock Knock

The knock at the door was the daily ritual for both of us, mainly it was our alarm, but today we woke up before the knocks, and that surprised Konno, our personal assistant.

“You guys need stuff?”

“Yeah, we need some milk and cereal.” I was still half-sleeping by the way I was annoyed by Konno's voice.

“Seems you guys had no customers.”

“Well we did but the employees did their job.”

“Rika-chan, you look nice today.”

“Thank you Konno.  Go on and get our stuff.”  She left with a huge smile on her face and I facepalm myself.

“Yossie, what's wrong?”

“Rika, Konno has the pictures from your paparazzi stints.”  Rika took a little time to think and she remembered her taking out that photographer.

“She knows what is under the clothing and she will always treat you well.”  I ended up laughing because she used to be shy.
~
Flashback

“Hey you there, what are you doing in here?”

“The princesses picked on me again.”  I looked at her and I decided to sit by her and talk.

“The best you can do is take it, nothing will change among them.”  I took out a can of pop and shared it with her.

“What is your name?”

“Konno Asami.”

“That is a nice name, my name is Yoshizawa Hitomi, and my friend Ishikawa Rika have been fighting them since middle school.”  She would stay quiet when I wanted her to tell me her problems until a month later.

“I am in love with my friend but she seems into men.”  I finally realized that she was scared that if anyone knew about it, it would hurt her more now.

“Why don't you tell her?”  She dropped her jaw and was stuck there before I could move on.

She finally did it later that day and it made her feel better but it was short-lived.

“My friend understood but she wanted a guy as her boyfriend.”  I took a glimpsed of her face passing through the tears.

“She doesn't know what guys would like her to do unless she is... forget about that, come join us for lunch.”  She walked up and grabbed her lunch sack

After lunch, she ended up sticking around us and following Rika-chan because she was her idol.

End Flashback

~

“Yossie, is Konno ever going to go out in the field?”

“No, she wouldn't even try that because she would be tainting her own spirit?”  Rika was never one to force anybody into the business but she was always considerate for our employees.

Konno came back before I could say the next thought in my mind.

She took out the groceries while staring at Rika and that amused me because Rika never cared too much for individuals except Konno.

Konno was a great worker but she was sometimes clumsy when it came to getting stuff but today she got every thing.

“Konno, thank you for everything.  You can go back to your office.”  She walked back with her head down in disappointment.

When she left, I remembered that she never got her paycheck yet but Mr. Pink caught her down the hall.

“Yossie, you should treat her better because she knows of our inner workings.”

“I know but she likes you and I cannot let her think that is okay.”  I gave a kiss on Rika's forehead and cuddled her in my arms.

I took a long look at my life after high school.

At 19, I had the idea of the company

At 21, I did everything by myself and made my first million.

At 22, I hauled in my clients

At 25, I finally built my company from the ground up and hired the 5 employees I have now

At 28, I made it big and I am under the gun for promoting prostitution.

“How long do we have for the reunion?”  Rika looked at the flyer and it was 5 days from now.

It was coming faster than usual but I had all my suits set up with my disguises.  However, I could not come in with a disguise and that became our plan for the rest of the day.

“Can we get in without getting caught?”  Rika asked me.

“I don't know what else can I do?”

“I have an idea, let me call my friend, Ayumi.”  She dialed the number but she was busy so she left a message.

I had left out the plans on the table to eat some food before night fall.  The cereal that was still in the bowl was enough to fill me up until dinner.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 2 11/15
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »
whoa no comments  :lol:

well i hope this one would be a little better because it has little to do with their personal assistant  :lol:

Chapter 3

The evening came and a note slipped underneath the door, it was a personal note from our mentor.

Rika came running into the bathroom and she was soon clouded by the steam of the shower.

“Ah Yossie, we have to meet her tonight.”  Rika started to walk into the thick, moist steam.

“Rika-chan, I am still in the shower.”  She heard somebody slipped onto the floor.  Yossie quickly got out of the shower and stepped on a soft spot.

“Yossie, you are stepping on me.”  I put her hand on the soft spot and soon realize it was Rika.

“Rika, I told you I was in the shower.”

“I know, but I slipped, and I like when you touch me.”  My veins started to pop out because of Rika's negligence.

“Rika, we can do that later.”  Yossie grabbed a towel.

“I like your naked body.”  Rika's mind started to go to the dark side.

“Shut up, Rika, I am not comfortable on how I look like.”  I wrapped myself in a white towel.  I picked her up and she gave me a passionate kiss.

“Yossie, I don't feel either but it is your body and I like it.”  She whispered.  

She always encourages me to become better and somehow she never fails.  She gives off the note and I watch her take off clothes.

Her peach skin drives me to be touching her inappropriately but not tonight because our mentor was waiting.

Abe Natsumi was our mentor in high school, she was the one who made it possible for us to stay together for this long.

We ran into her when we smelt cookies coming from her bakery, she had a wonderful, bright smile, and she advise us to not be afraid of the people out there.

Her personal assistant also became our friend too, when her boyfriend dumped her for the princesses but she got her revenge by taking one of their followers to be with her.

As I waited for Rika to come out,  I looked at my wardrobe, the problem has been every time I wear a suit, I never had the access to wash them so they have been rotting away in the closet but luckily someone always gets me a new suit.

Knock knock

I thought my new suit has finally arrived but it was Mr. Red with her report from last night.  She has a reputation to hold up with her partner Mr. Green.  They were the skill workers to participate in the business.

“I heard from Konno, that you are going to your class reunion.”  She was in her suit rocking the hat she bought with the income from last week.

“Yeah, Rika and I were going to check it out, but we have to hide ourselves from the outside.”  I was trying to wait for the suit to come in and I saw the glimpse of the vertical stripes, which caught my attention.

“The suit I am using tonight.”  I was happy to see the nice press and the design of the shirt.

“Well good luck, I hope I can get some extra calls tonight and don't get drunk, yeah?”  Mr. Red joked.

“I have been trying to get better but the alcohol wins at the end.”  I laughed.

Rika finally got out with her hair in a bun picking out her clothes, she looked mighty cute in her shorts and tank top.  I approached her from the back and she felt my fingers crawling down to her flat stomach. She gave brief smile before going back to her decision at hand.  

I watched her get herself dress in front of my eyes, ever since high school, she didn't mind me looking at her body.  It felt normal for her to undress in front of me but I enjoy having a boy's fantasy in front of me.

Before I could drool, I snapped out of it and got myself ready to meet up with aunty.  I had everything on except the suspenders but I forgot where I had put it then I notice them on the closet door.  I quickly got myself ready for the action.  The final piece was the masks that we put on before we do anything social.

I saw the limousine outside and we flew down the stairs to the ground floor where the limousine pulled in.  We entered into the car and we went off to the restaurant she owned.

“Yossie, what do you think she wants?”  Rika nudged me while I stared at the streets outside.

“I don't know, she usually is straight up about it but somehow I feel a bad vibe.”  The streets feel with people happy about their lives, the families enjoying themselves with the kids, and the feeling of emptiness I was feeling inside being an outsider to society.

We finally get to the restaurant and find an assistant of hers outside to greet us.

“Hello, Nacchi has been waiting for you follow me.”  She was a relatively young person and I felt quite concerned over her age.  She is working at the age that many would like to have fun in the streets but she was working under her.  She guided us to the door and I slipped her a 10,000 yen note to her.  Her eyes grew wide.

“Keep it, you are doing a good job.”  She walked away before we entered into backroom.

“You still hand them money when they don't deserve it.”  Nacchi said jokingly.

“Well if you keep hiring them at a young age and then I would have to keep giving them to a charity.”  I joked back knowing her nieces were out of the core of the business.

“Okay, enough with the small talk, your reunion is coming up and I know you are not a fan of the class you graduated with, so I have a plan.”  We both leaned out heads in and we were given janitor's uniforms.

The plan was to infiltrate the school grounds because she gave us uniforms for the temporary purpose of trying to get through the paparazzi.  However, I was not up to it trying to dress up as a janitor, I rather run and not get recognize.

“Yossie, I am up for it, what about you?”  Rika seemed excited to do this but I was nervous to get caught.

“Rika, okay we'll try it.”  I swallowed my pride and took the offer but she had more up the sleeve.

“Well you two, I have seen you guys since you were innocent, and now you guys are grown up.  But, we never shared a drink together, why don't we do that?”  Nacchi handed us glasses with red wine in it.  The taste was rather tart and smooth, she had that smile again, which usually indicate a catch.

“I will save your butts if I take a stake of your company.”  She was a serious business woman and she doesn't like no.

“Aunty, I'll make this deal, we will give you a stake a day before our class reunion, and with the promise you could save our butts.”  Nacchi looked at me strangely but she extended her hand and we shook at it.

Tonight we were going to enjoy our new partnership into the world.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 07:02:25 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 3 11/18
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »
Ooooo... Kuro! Actually, I hadn't realised you'd updated  :nervous hahahaa... I don't check the number dates for updates. Numbers confuse me (>.<)
ANYWAYS, thanks for the double update... it's getting quite interesting. IshiYoshi have had to keep underground all this time, and never show their faces... and now, with Nacci's help, they'll be able to face the real world?? I'm still waiting to see who the Princesses are. Would love to read about a confrontation with them!
Since you said they were about same age as Rika and Yossie... Maki Goto? She's the only person I have in mind!  :P

Anyways, Konno's story was pretty cute. Please continue to shed light on her. Funny how her idol is Rika and Yossie's a little iffy about that! ^__^ heh heh...
And in the last chapter, the IshiYoshiness was getting pretty steamy, ne  :oops: gorgeous!

Just one thing, Kuro... sometimes I get a little confused about who's talking, or who is being referred to. For example:

“Yossie, you are stepping on me.”  She put her hand on the soft spot and soon realize it was Rika.

It's Rika who is talking.. but on the same line, it seems that it's Yossie who put her hand out to feel Rika... it shouldn't be like that. The description that follows the talking should be of the person talking, so it doesn't get confusing...
Also, you're writing this from the 'I' perspective, but sometimes you use "Yossie" instead, by accident... for example:

Yossie vein started to pop out because of Rika's negligence.

^ When really, you should have said, 'My vein started to pop out because of Rika's negligence'....

Just a few pointers, because I was having a bit of difficulty tracking who from who... but overall, good job, and I'll be waiting for the next update!!!!

Wooot for IshiYoshi  :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
I switch between first and third person a lot  :lol:

but i'll edit it soon to put into first person

EDIT: Nacchi is a "greedy person" she is a great person but she can take advantage of the feeble lol

Maki is not one of them :hint hint:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 07:08:02 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 08:25:51 AM »
Mmm... this is interesting :) although a bit confusing :sweatdrop:

the princesses... could they be Mikitty and Ayaya? :O

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 08:31:46 AM »
Mmm... this is interesting :) although a bit confusing :sweatdrop:

the princesses... could they be Mikitty and Ayaya? :O

i am wondering what part is confusing  :sweatdrop:

there is a lot more to the story but I can probably clear it up right now or with the chapters coming up

thank you for the guess for the princesses though I will keep it secret until then  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »
*singing Mr Moonlight* Mr Red and Mr Green :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh I sense some deception and darkness in this story..... Wonder how this partnership is gonna turn out :twisted:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:37 AM »
^ maybe maybe not but more of it will be all the things around them will interlink with all the characters
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 06:17:26 AM »
Haha~ At first thought Mr Red was Maki and Mr Green was Nacchi~

Sooooo Princess~~

making my guess~ maybe Ai-bon and Tsuji? cause they are from her generation and they always out to disturb people together.. XD

:mon bat:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 06:32:29 AM »
Haha~ At first thought Mr Red was Maki and Mr Green was Nacchi~

Sooooo Princess~~

making my guess~ maybe Ai-bon and Tsuji? cause they are from her generation and they always out to disturb people together.. XD

:mon bat:

Mr. Red and Mr. Green are younger than Yossie and Rika

Well I still stand by my clue of age but i may have lead you guys the wrong way with the age so a person will get the right combo
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 07:55:58 AM »
Chapter 4

After couple of drinks, the alcohol was taking effect, and the conversation was going off topic but still I could concentrate on Nacchi.

Nacchi was a lightweight but she kept cradling her drink so I knew that she was not as drunk as I thought she was.

Rika was quiet and usually that means she is not drunk but she could do something stupid at any time.

“Yossie, what has been your plan to deal with your enemies?”  Nacchi was a straight forward person and never wants to avoid the issue unless it is about herself.

“Seriously, I don't know, I would like to bury the hatchet but I am prepared for the game of the backlash.”  As I look over to Rika, she had her head down.

“What's wrong, Rika-chan?”  I asked her in a soft voice.

“I am wondering about everybody else at the reunion.”  She held her drink tightly, I feared she might break the glass.

She put her head on my shoulder and I had the same feeling before Nacchi interrupted.

“You two make me sick.”  She said with a laugh that followed.

“Nacchi, we just love each other deeply that we just sleep together without saying anything before.”  Rika-chan clasped my hand and Nacchi stroking her chin.

She had an idea but I put down an offer first.

“What about a collaboration?”  Nacchi leaned forward.

“I am listening.”

“Well, your restaurant seems to be doing well but what if it could do better.”  I hooked her attention.

“What do you have in mind?”  Taking another sip from the glass.

I saw the opportunity to use her power in society to give us a way out of the predicament.

“You uncle still a politician yet?”  I asked her.

“Yeah, you want them to pass the bill repealing the previous ruling.”  She read my mind and I knew I would get her support.

“You still control the restaurant but I take the waiters.”  She extended her hand.

“I'll do my job and you get a deal.”  I agreed that a good amount should help the restaurant.

After discussing the small details, we left her office on good terms, her worker escorted us to the limousine.  As I looked at her, I had a flashback.
~
“Rika-chan, You look cute today.”  She grabs my hand.

“Don't be shy, Yossie, you look cute too.”  I walked out with a long skirt.

I felt embarrassed that I was wearing a skirt for the first time because I forgot to do laundry.  As I walked by, a teacher walked by.

“So cute, Yoshizawa-san, you should wear skirts more often.”  I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away to the bathroom.

Rika grabbed me hand and consoled me when I was down, I made a promise that if Rika could help me when I was depressed, and then I should do the same.

Ever since that day any young girl who could feel uncomfortable I would tell them to be happy with their situation because mines was worst.
~

I snapped back to reality and I looked at her, I put my hands on her shoulders.

“Nacchi will treat you great, she will get frustrated but stay with her, and enjoy her company.”  I entered into the limousine and she walked back into the alley.

“Yossie, what was that about?”  The limousine drove away.

“Rika, I had a flashback about how you cheered me up.”  Rika nodded.

The night lights flew by as we were coming back from the meeting, I decided to dose off, but it did not feel long enough to produce any productivity in my mental state.

We get out of the limousine and in our drunken blindness, we got on the wrong elevator, and I pushed the emergency button to have some Rika loving.

I pressed her body on the wall and if making out was a sport, I had the endurance to keep up with all the movement until we hit the emergency button again by accident.  We went up to our floor and fell out of the elevator.  The laughing was loud enough to drag Konno out of her bed.

“You guys are too loud.”  Konno was rubbing her eyes.

“Konno, go back to sleep, we will be quiet.”  She walks back into her room and closes the door.

“Yossie, I see a note on the door.”  We both ran to the door and we saw a note.

Call me

808-524-8745

Thank you

We looked at each other and we did not know such numbers exist in Japan.  We knock in and we see our old friend, Goto Maki.

“You two still together yet?”  She has her arms crossed and her wicked smile that made all the people fall to their knees.

“Gocchin, how did you find us?”  I was in shock, she was suddenly a foreigner in my world because she looked different.

“Mr. Pink was my friend remember?”  Mr. Pink and her were good enough friends that they enjoyed many dates together but she was not committed to Mr. Pink.

I got glasses of water for all three of us and I wanted to know why would she come her to visit us, in addition, why not in a public place.

“Yossie, I have a confession.”  She looked at the clear glass before taking a sip of the water from the tap.

“What is it?”  I had my hands on my cheeks.

“Your assistant is attractive, I want her as my escort.”  We both looked at each other in surprise.

“Did you tell her?”  Rika asked her.

“Actually, no but she was suppose to interfere with you guys before coming into the room.”  She knew that Konno was going to come out to mess with us and then Konno entered the room.

“Thank you, you deserve this.”  She put her hands around her body and she gave a passionate kiss, which even made Konno surprised.

She walked out and Konno nearly fainted from the kiss, she was happy but in a way that scares me because Gocchin was non-committal but I thought it would be all right.  I was way too tired to take off my suit, so I just crashed until tomorrow.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 4 11/21
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »
Chapter 5

I woke up to the early morning sun and my head was pounding like a jackhammer to the road.

My tired body was going to the bathroom until the newspaper was opened to an international news story.

Goto Maki on the run, businesswoman questioned about bankrupt company.

I washed my face to the truth that Gocchin might be in trouble, I heard a knock at the door, and I opened it to see Gocchin.

“Yossie, I am sorry, this was about a month ago that the company went down and my vice-president made some questionable investments.”  I stood there still with the headache.

“Gocchin, tell them the truth.”

“I can't, the guy rat me out to the press.”  She said softly.

My head could not wrap around Gocchin's problem, it seemed easy to let her out to the wolves but she was our friend.  I grabbed her hands and put my head down.

“I'll call my friend to look into the matter.”  I said to her.

“Really?  How can you do that?”  She seemed anxious to know the plan.

I explained to her, I know a hacker who could find any information he wants, and with a click of the button he can get it within a 24-hour period.  I send him a message about the company and the names with the parties involved.

“Thanks Yossie, I'll pay you back whenever I have the resources.”  She walked back with her classic grin.

I walked back into the room to get a glass of water to drink.  Rika came behind me to massage my temple, I smiled and leaned back to Rika.

“Yossie, my chest is not a pillow.”

“Rika, your chest is paradise.”  She playfully slapped my face and I did the reaction to play along.

We spent the morning going over the plan and we needed to get ourselves into the school, we filled out the the applications to get into the school, and Mr. Yellow, the make up artist, created us into the pictures on the I.D. card.  Kyoko Fujimoto and Hiroko Hashimoto was our new identities.

We walked over to our old stomping grounds and it seemed it had not changed since we left ten years ago.
~
Flashback

“Yossie, what are you planning to do after graduation?” Saku and Maya asked.

“I don't know, maybe just stay with Rika.”  I knew that my life was doomed from the start because of my lack of grades.

“Well we both got into a community college here.”  Both of them were happy they could move on but Rika was still undecided.

I walked up to her and she was beautiful in her gown.  I stood there and I had my doubts that we could stay together but her mother walked up to her.  I ran up to her because her father was not there with the mother.

Her father died from the injuries he sustained from a car accident two months ago.  I knew what was coming and Rika fell into my arms.

“Yossie, can you hold a secret?”  Her mother asked.

“Yeah.”  I let her go to her sisters and I stood by her.

“She cannot go to college, her father's funeral will take all our money.”  I felt the dagger to my heart.

End Flashback

~

“Rika, will you be fine?”  I said to her softly.

“I had to face it one day but you are here with me so I'll be fine.”  She wasn't her cheerful self but of someone who just faced their fear for the first time.

We both walked into the school and greeted by the head janitor, Hiroyoshi or Bob, which was funny because we called him Bob is school but we were formal about the name at first.

“Oh thank you but call me Bob, everybody does here.”  He felt flattered to be called by his given name.

“Okay Bob, what would you want us to do?”

“Just clean the gym floors and this floor's bathroom on the day of the planned reunion.”  We both nodded and he went back to his room.

We slowly strolled down the halls and we looked for the things that we could remember so long ago.

Then, Rika found our old hiding place still intact, we walked in to find a magazine, and a student.

“Ah, hello, you startled us.”  I said to her.

“No problem, I just stay in here and minding my own business.”  She turned away from me.

As I was ready to say something, Rika stepped in, and sat right by her.

“Don't worry about the world out there, they are many more friends than enemies, and you just have to stand in the light.”  Rika and I both turn to leave, she stopped us.

“Ah, I heard about the legendary female couple that won over the bullies, do you know them?”  She grabbed Rika's arm.

“Nope.”  We walked away through the doors of the school.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 4 11/21
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 11:48:38 AM »
Ticking off the colours

-Mr Red
-Mr Green
-Mr Pink

So what's Ishiyoshi up to? :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 5 11/25
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »
lots of planning :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Alone En La Vida