JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Highs And Lows

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 571594 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #660 on: February 01, 2013, 12:56:45 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday to Anna!!!

Lovely Anna turned 18 years old yesterday (January 31).
Hope she had a great day with her family and friends,
and may the upcoming year bring her much joy and happiness!!

And watch this clip, where Anna shows the girls what's what on the dance floor:

ぱすぽ☆「夏空HANABI」の振付を杏ちゃんが予想してみてあげた {Published on 20 Aug 2012 by passpostaff}

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #661 on: February 03, 2013, 07:38:34 AM »

Offline jurixmari

« Reply #662 on: February 03, 2013, 08:38:38 AM »
Sakura Komachi [Full PV]   

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #663 on: February 12, 2013, 08:56:09 PM »
PASSPO are releasing two best of albums on 3/27, this announcement took me by total surprise:

Title: ぱすぽ☆ベスト1
Release Date: 2013/03/27
Price: ¥3,100
Pre-Order: Click here!
Tracklist:
1. Let It Go!!
2. GPP
3. Go On A Highway
4. Pretty Lie
5. 少女飛行
6. ViVi夏
7. ROCK DA WEEK
8. キス=スキ
9. 君は僕を好きになる
10.Next Flight
11. バスタブ
12. 夏空HANABI
13. WING
14. Love Diary
15. Dear My Friends

Title: ぱすぽ☆ベスト2
Release Date: 2013/03/27
Price: ¥3,100
Pre-Order: Click here!
Tracklist:
1. BREAK OUT!!
2. LA LA LOVE TRAIN~恋の片道切符~
3. 夏空ダッシュ
4. ウハエ
5. じゃあね
6. Hello
7. マテリアルGirl
8. Street Fighter
9. See you again
10. Pock☆Star
11. 2DAYS
12. ダムダムフリーダム
13. Tap My Toe
14. WANTED!!

~

I think they should have included some DVDs since anyone who owns PASSPO's albums would have all these songs already. I don't really like their new outfits for this and I'm hoping the covers are decent and also include Musshu/Kaho since she was an important member. I just don't know how to feel about this release LOL but they've been around in 2009 so it is appropriate I guess, for fans who haven't heard their older stuff.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #664 on: February 13, 2013, 02:09:04 AM »
wow these new costumes suck. they are so cheap and... RED.  :lol:

an unreleased track (at least) would be nice too. 

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #665 on: February 17, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »
Wondering if anyone has received the three LIVE DVDs as here?

I'm planning to order maybe two or maybe all three;  but from the setlists it seems that maybe the HANABI one has much less content than the other two?

Anyone have any recommendations about ordering these?  Any thoughts will be appreciated.

I am really starting to connect with PASSPO more and more now.  All I gotta do is get to know some of the girls...  right as of now, I can't name even one by sight!  Sad but true.   :oops:

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #666 on: February 17, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »
I didn't buy them but i can help you thanks to the review of infzer0 (from forums.passpofan.com) :

Next Fligth Fest
Have the most songs compared all of the other 3 dvds. But some of the songs are short ver. The bonus are Next Flight Dance version and "Lip" version (lol basically just a close up version).

This dvd has one of my favorite performance, during La La La Love train, where members came down from the stage to sing soooo close with the fans...that is really awesome

Natsuzora Hanabi Fest

The live is the shortest of them all - i think only 10 songs including the encore. But the good thing about the DVD is the bonus material imo. The behind the scene is really funny - they're showing footage of passpo selling "Kakigoori" (ice shaved) to the fans haha. And also a footage of them riding the roller coaster lol...

Another bonus is the solo ver of each member PV.

Wing Fest

Throughout the concert they're wearing the "vampire" make up lol so if you want to see their "cute cute face" you better avoid this one. I really like it though, as i really like WING (it's probably one of my favorite passpo single to-date).

If you want to see Wing performance without the vampire make up you can see it during the encore segment of Natsuzora Hanabi Fest haha. The bonus got behind the scenes and the making of the PV which is awesome.

So yeah that is my short review of the DVDs. It's really hard to say which dvd is my favorite, as i really like them all lol...

and if you ask me which one you should buy, you better buy them all also LOL

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #667 on: February 17, 2013, 03:56:06 PM »
and if you ask me which one you should buy, you better buy them all also LOL[/i]

Seems that this is what I should do!!  Thanks for the help, I will also check out that forum, cos I did not know about it already!

And welcome to JPHiP...  two posts and two thanks, a great start    :twothumbs

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #668 on: February 24, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »
okay, just arrived home after the one-man at Akasaka Blitz. I wasn`t able to see their january one-man, but this one I saw and now I`m relieved. since it was my first one-man in a place with no seats, I was anxious to see if the rules are serious or not. would be a lot less funny. luckily it`s not that rigorous, so we were able to mosh and jump freely. just diving wasn`t being made. well, to tell the truth I didn`t try it, so I can`t tell if it`s really prohibited. I wouldn`t like to risk myself, being the only foreigner it`s simple to locate, kill me and dispose my body somewhere.  :panic:

I have to say one thing that was really cool today (two. they were using a new costume, light green. MioMio designed it and Sacotii said it was in her homage. =P ): Kurochan was there in the public. people spot him started bugging him to make some gags, he even did the "attention please, passpo desu".  :lol: I knew he was a wota, but didn`t know he likes passpo too.  :cow:

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #670 on: March 10, 2013, 02:43:10 AM »
man, I feel so dumb. yesterday was the special event day. I participated in the "menkai", which I thought would be a simple handshaking just a little longer. NO, it wasn't. people were allowed to take pics and get signs during it. but since I didn't expect this, I wasn't prepared and used my time only talking with Nachu.  :banghead: she complained I'm going too much with her recently (yes, really!) and I told her that's because I need to see more of her smile. she lol'ed. as time passes I'm getting the feeling she is turning a little tsundere.

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #671 on: March 28, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »
The covers for Ai and MioMio's PBs.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #672 on: March 29, 2013, 12:31:34 AM »
currently they have:

-april 1st release of Aipon`s photobook
-april 1st release of MioMio`s photobook
-april 6th start of Passpo`s tv program
-april 6th start of anime Leviathan with new song "Truly"
-april 15th release of Macocchan`s photobook
-? (I guess august) new song "Step&Go" used in anime Tanken Driland

no love for Nachu  :cry:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #673 on: March 30, 2013, 09:25:51 AM »
So many announcements made at PASSPO's show today! They will hold a nation-wide tour this summer called "Charter Flight Nation-Wide Tour in Summer Vacation" and they showed off their new uniform too. The others:

http://passpo.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/stepgo-candy-room/
Following PASSPO☆’s 2012 ‘Around the world’ series that featured LA Metal, Japanese Punk and German Rock – The group’s new 2013 trilogy will showcase the evolution of the group’s growth! PASSPO☆ will release a new single in May (this one), June and July.

The first in the 2013 trilogy is a double a-side single: STEP&GO will be the ending theme for 探検ドリランド-1000年の真宝- while キャンディー・ルーム (Candy Room) will be the ending theme for the group’s upcoming new TV show PASSPO☆の尺うまTV!

http://passpo.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/sayounara-passpo-konnichiwa-passpo-dvd/ (setlist in the link)
PASSPO☆ will release a DVD of their final flight (concert) from 2012 held in Shibuya Public Hall! This concert marked the end of the group under the name of ぱすぽ☆ as they began 2013 with their new name of PASSPO☆.

~

Both the single and DVD will be released on May 22.

I don't understand how their management thinks lol, they'll go months without any activity and releases then BAM so many things at once.  :bleed eyes:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #674 on: March 30, 2013, 06:42:57 PM »
Some promo pics I found on Amazon Japan for Miomio and Aipon's photobooks~

HOLY CRAP AIPON. :shocked: Mio not disappointing, either!

You can buy this hot shit here:

Aipon Photobook @ Amazon Japan

Miomio Photobook @ Amazon Japan

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #675 on: March 30, 2013, 06:51:33 PM »
HOLY AIPON ...  :nya:

:on bleed:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #676 on: March 31, 2013, 01:08:07 AM »
they also said that the Summer Tour will have more flights, passing through cities they didn't go this time. the thing that bugs me now is how they release a single with "Step&Go" and nothing about "Truly" yet? Leviathan is just about to start already while Driland will use their song just in second semester.  :?

*ps: the new yellow costume was designed by MioMio too. I didn't like it. and didn't like "Step&Go" neither. "Candy Room" in the other hand is fucking addictive. it's very different from their other songs and "ah-ah-ah~~, ah-ah-ah~~,ah-ah-ah~~" part is too cute. :cow:

oh they appeared in school uniforms to perform "Sakura iro" in a rock version and celebrate MioMio and Annya's graduation from high school. they teared the uniforms during the show and said they would send it to Palet, as a gift from the senpais.  :huhuh after my first meeting with her, MioMio is a sweetie for sure. I would go more times with her if the lane wasn't so huge. while my Nachu simply wasn't there, maybe she was sick or with some particular problem? her dance was totally off and in the handshakings she was with zero energy, with a sad face.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #677 on: March 31, 2013, 03:49:35 AM »
^ Aww, poor Nachu. :( I've been following tweets from people who went to the flight yesterday and I can't wait to hear 'Candy Room', it sounds really fun. It is weird that they're not releasing 'Truly' first, I almost forgot about them singing that song for Leviathan lol. I hope it won't be released on another Universal Music Store limited CD as the b-side.

I don't really like the new uniforms, the yellow is too bright and strong. :( I was never a fan of the colour in the first place though but it's really cool they're letting Mio design their outfits still.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #678 on: April 01, 2013, 03:32:53 AM »
Aipon and MioMio's book are now available on CD Japan after several people binded together to request it.

Aipon: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1469348
Miomio: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1469349

See ya money, nice knowing ya.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #679 on: April 03, 2013, 08:12:43 AM »
whenever I see the new outfit, the only thing that comes to my mind is... POM POM PURIN.  :P

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Highs And Lows