JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 567481 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #800 on: November 09, 2013, 02:12:11 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday to Shiori chan!!

Hope that this lovely and talented young woman had a great day,
and that the coming year brings her much joy and contentment!!

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #801 on: November 10, 2013, 04:21:47 PM »
Happy Birthday Sako-chan!!

May you be always happy and cute, all the best for you!!

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #802 on: November 11, 2013, 04:58:09 AM »
Happy Hatachi, Sako Chan!!!

Hope that lovely Sako Makita had a great day with
family and friends, and may the coming year bring this beautiful
young woman much joy and contentment!!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!!

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #803 on: November 12, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »
Young Magazine 2013 No.50

Offline thewolf

« Reply #804 on: November 15, 2013, 10:40:25 AM »
cover album PASSPO☆ - "JEJEJEJET!!"

Limited Edition first-class record

Regular Edition Economy Class Edition

Universal Music Store Limited Edition

and this may be their new costumes

source by passpostaff
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 03:56:45 PM by thewolf »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #805 on: November 19, 2013, 12:29:48 AM »
Heavenly Hatachi!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Makoto chan!!
Adulthood - Status Achieved!!!

Wishing beautiful and talented Makoto chan a great year ahead,
with much joy and happiness in her life!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #806 on: November 19, 2013, 12:54:52 AM »
And our next clip will be
introduced by Makoto,
The Wonder Puppy!!

(With much thanks to YouTube poster guozhao tong!)

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #807 on: November 23, 2013, 11:29:55 PM »
Hey, even if it's 2 or 3 week old subject, I want to say that I don't think Macochan will graduate soon. Even if she was less present, she wasn't the more absent girl (3 seconds with Yukimi :'( ) in Truly's PV. I'll be killed by Mako's lovers but I think she was too much on the front of the stage, and it was good to see the other girls.

And for Growing Up, I don't have the "Goodbye to our friend" feeling. It's natural to think about that (especially for the 5 last seconds), but I think she had to much importance in this PV for leaving the group like that. Usually, you try to minimize the role of the girl who'll graduate.
In fact, I really love this PV and the "Dance Shot version" confirmed one of my idea. The scene where Macochan is alone on stage is *the same* scene as in "Pretty Lie" where she's singing alone.  Since they have made a so big story about Growing Up and Pretty Lie, maybe the PV's scenario  was thought like that.

Also, I really think that Maccochan is the girl who grew up the most. When you saw the first flights, she was soooo shy (telling her name seemed difficult ^^), and now she's the girl having the most activity out of the group.
(Aipon grew also a lot, but since the beginning, imo, she was a true leader, a true Captain)

So for this reasons, I don't think she'll graduate immediately. Even if she does some things without PASSPO, she have to acquire more popularity to make a solo carrier, and she can have it with the group.
But you're right, I have a bad feeling about a graduation of a member in the coming months, and I'm already sad :'(
Sorry for my english! I'll try my best.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #808 on: November 28, 2013, 01:01:39 PM »
talking about graduations, did you see what happened yesterday? looks like someone hacked MioMio twitter's account (now deleted) and started posting "graduation" and "I'll quit". no one understood what was happening, fans and members... there was a big noise at 2ch (that I'm now trying to catch up) and today they send an e-mail to all members of the fanclub (this is where I found about this story) apologizing and saying they'll investigate what happened.   :O

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #809 on: November 30, 2013, 01:31:43 PM »
Yes i saw it.
In fact I saw it on twitter, the other members and the staff were talking about it.
I hope she'll forget this story quickly and come back on twitter.
It's stupid to do that, but lots of worst things could happen in life. She just has to keep smiling  :wub:

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #810 on: December 01, 2013, 04:46:24 PM »
Some good news :

Passpo_staff twitted the Passpo ranking on French channel Nolife :

Natsuzora Hanabi is even ranked fourth in the J-top (1434 song in competition this week).

If you want to support them, you can sign in to Nolife website and support them every week in the J-Top by adding them to your vote.
Here is the link for Natsuzora Hanabi, when you'll be registered you will be able to vote for them by clicking "Ajouter à mon vote" (= add to my vote). ;)

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #811 on: December 08, 2013, 07:42:24 PM »
French fans did it !
A top 3 ranking for Natsuzora Hanabi.

Aipon is proud of us :

Offline irwinner

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #812 on: December 10, 2013, 02:38:54 PM »
Okunaka Makoto - [Weekly Playboy Magazine] 2013 No.50

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #813 on: December 11, 2013, 10:47:07 AM »
Today, JEJEJEJET!!, their 3rd album is in sale :)!
Unfortunately, I will not receive it so quickly :(

If someone already had a copy, don't hesitate to share your feelings about it with us :D (about the DVD of the first-class edition for exemple )

And for those who can't wait to listen it, you can listen it there!    :wub:

EDIT: Now available on and Spotify ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:29:45 PM by Akokyuu »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #814 on: December 12, 2013, 12:57:18 AM »
bought the cd only version (maybe buy the other one later). my quick impressions:

-am I the only finding it difficult to judge if this album is better or worse than "One World"? (in 2ch most guys think it`s worse...)

-imo, this album is funnier and more "idolish". which is interesting but a little contradictory with the "mature look" around the photos and videos. maybe it was made on purpose... either way, I liked it.

-Aipon` solo song is extremely cute.

-MioMio` song is a little... strange. her voice and lyrics would match better a ballad not this pop-rock tune.

-Aipon`s "Kucha Love" is the original song that stood up more for me. very nice.

- I may be the only one in the world that thinks this, but... I liked the "Growing Up" single version more than the new one.

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #815 on: December 12, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »
Don't feel so alone ^^, I also think that the single version of Growing Up is better, even if this version is not bad!

For the general feelings on this album, I think it's the same quality as One World.
But one really great thing is that some of them really work a lot on this album. As you said, Aipon and MioMio have worked hard on 2 songs.

Also, I think that more and more they have 2 really differents styles : a pure pop style and a (pop-)rock style.
For MioMio, she's not the better singer and to sing a ballade you must have a good voice. For the album, you can do it easily, yes, but in live... I really think she's not able to do it for the moment. (And I'm rather sure she really prefers pop-rock rather than ballade  ;)).

The song Shang Shang Chandelier really sounds like Urbangarde's songs. It's probably the most original song here.

On my side, for the moment, I don't have a preferred song (talking about the new song - and for the other songs of the album, maybe I still listening a little more Growing up), they're all great, imho!

What I really want for the next album it's some really personal songs, for exemple an acoustic song with Aipon playing piano  (and singing alone or with other members...)  :wub: :wub: :wub:.

Oh and an information, on day 1, their album were 5th at the top Oricon.

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #816 on: December 12, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
Today, JEJEJEJET!!, their 3rd album is in sale :)!
Unfortunately, I will not receive it so quickly :(

If someone already had a copy, don't hesitate to share your feelings about it with us :D (about the DVD of the first-class edition for exemple )

And for those who can't wait to listen it, you can listen it there!    :wub:

EDIT: Now available on and Spotify ;)

Thanks a LOT Akokyuu, those previews made my mind instantly! Now just waiting... 3 weeks until it arrives... (After all, express mail would be half or almost the price of the album itself)
Wish on a Star was the song that made me want this badly, and the others confirmed it.
Mine is the Economy Class version, not first press (my copy of One World was).

By the way: anybody here with first press editions? Please share what you got with the first press!! One World was a poster, I remember something about a Christmas card or what was it with JEJEJEJET!!, but please tell us what you got with it!.
Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #817 on: December 12, 2013, 04:49:05 PM »
You're welcome :p.

Hum I bought the first class edition but I'll not receive it now neither. In fact, I don't know when I will receive it. I choosed air mail too because the last time I bought something, I paid so much taxes, woooow (my ass still hurting me...). So I will receive it between 1 and 8 weeks   :cry:

But I haven't saw any first press edition in sales for this edition (?).
For the regular version, yes it's a christmas card, but no photos or scans found for the moment.

For those who are interested, still 2 cds with the first press bonus on CDJapan!

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #818 on: December 13, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »
yep I know MioMio probably likes a pop-rock tune better, but I think it would fit nicely. I don't think her singing ability is so bad, imo she is, let's say, "idol average".  :D she could handle a ballad. wouldn't turn something Yuka Masuda quality, but it's okay for me.

I got a christmas card with mine, you can have a look here http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fMxj3_ZQSZ0/UqpPETqPbHI/AAAAAAAAJE4/1TrFOUcmelo/s1600/meguro+goods+02.jpg

and yes, they are clearly walking with two different styles, more "idolish" and more rock. I personally like it, since it opens more space to creativity. but I comprehend those who prefer them doing only more rock oriented songs.

would be really nice if they went further in this idea of writing the lyrics themselves, having solos... I sometimes think that Penne to Arabiata is kinda out of good new ideas, and having more variety in the composition would certainly help the group to keep interesting. (the same I few about AKB and Akimoto, but in a lesser extent here)

Offline thewolf

« Reply #819 on: December 14, 2013, 03:19:20 PM »
I think the songs on their new album is pretty good, especially song kucha love, because the vocals first filled by makochan :heart:,
and song creation mio I think is also good to hear, even though the main vocal if not mistaken it only focused on the Mio, aipon and mori. :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk