JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 119725 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2007, 05:04:25 AM »
PART 29
YOSHIZAWA - AUGUST 21ST

I stood outside my front door for about ten minutes before I mustered up the courage enough to go inside. I still didn't know what I was going to do when I saw Miki.

Actually, I didn't even know if Miki would be here. She had run after me, but... after that, maybe she went back to the dressing room... and she and Aya had...

Oh, God, I don't want to think about that.

I stepped inside our home and glanced around. I saw her almost immediately. She was sitting in one of the chairs at the kitchen table, her head propped up by her left arm. Her long hair falling over her face sparkled in the morning sun peeking through the windows. She'd never looked so beautiful to me as she did in that moment. And I'd never hated myself more.

She opened her eyes when I shut the door behind me. She blinked a couple of times and looked around in confusion before her eyes settled on my figure in the doorway. I quickly looked away.

"Yocchan?" she called. By reflex, I looked over at her. I could feel my emotions starting to overwhelm me. I quickly turned away and walked towards the bathroom. "Yossy, please, wait!" The chair scraped against the floor and she ran over to me, grabbing my arm. "I'm sorry, I really am, but it's not what you think. I was just being stupid. Aya doesn't even have a thing for me! She has a crush on you! She tried to say you were the better kisser and, well, I got mad and I'm really sorry but, isn't that funny?" She laughed uncertainly. Of course. Of course it was something so stupid and pointless and... God, what a Miki thing to do.

I wanted to throw up. I wanted to grab her by her shoulders and shake her, demand to know what was so funny about what had happened. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her close, never letting her go, never telling her anything, silencing her questions with kisses. I wanted to blurt out everything, listen to her scream at me, beg her for forgiveness. I wanted to never feel this stupid, this dirty again.

"I need a shower," I finally managed to say. I walked into the bathroom and quietly shut the door behind me.

I was about to lose it. I took a deep breath and turned the shower on just in time to cover my uncontrollable sobbing. I stripped off the clothes I'd taken from Maki's. I threw them carelessly on the floor, wishing I could burn them.

On top of all of this, we had a futsal game in less than two hours. I had to get it together at least long enough to make it through that. I stepped under the forgiving stream of water and tried to calm down. I hugged my chest as I let the water streaming down my face mix with my tears.

"What's going on?" I jumped at the sound of her voice. I opened my mouth to reply, but realized I had nothing I could say to her. We didn't have time to get into it right now.

"I..." I had nothing to say.

"Where were you last night?" she asked slowly, as though she was dreading the reply. I flinched at the question. "Yossy...." Please don't ask me. Please, can't we pretend none of this ever happened? Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe I was reading too much into Maki's words. Maybe she was just...

Then the memory slapped me in the face. Maki, laughing in a low tone, looking right into my eyes and smirking as she ran her hands up my back and unhooked my bra. Oh, God...

I shook my head to clear the memory away and turned the shower off. I would never get clean now.

end.

-----------------

Yeah, seriously. That's the end of "100% Kataomoi".

No joke. That's it. There is no part 30 of "100%"

Of course, tomorrow, I'll be posting the first part of "memoir III: memory" :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2007, 05:19:57 AM »
 :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: Why you have to do that??!!!
I was all  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: this is not truth... this can't be the end, and then you
Of course, tomorrow, I'll be posting the first part of "memoir III: memory"
:grr: :grr: :scolding: :scolding:
Ahh... poor Yossy, she's all frustated and she don't know what to do
Then the memory slapped me in the face. Maki, laughing in a low tone, looking right into my eyes and smirking as she ran her hands up my back Oh, God...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: so she and Maki did actually had sex??!!! And Maki was the one who initiated it? Did she actually took advantage of a drunk Yossy?
Ahhhh.... I can't wait for the next season!!! :wriggly: :wriggly:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2007, 05:46:55 AM »
Nice! :D

You have such an awesome sense of timing.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2007, 06:09:59 AM »
But lie-down lambada is the best phrase ever.
I thought you might like it.  :grin:

And yes, I was actually :wahaha: ing when you posted that.
I KNEW IT!  XD

Despite my half-promises to the contrary to JFC, I'm posting twice in one day. There is a reason, though, so...
Dammit, I can't find that knife.

Oh well...

* JFC settles in for what he assumes is more angsty stuff.

Next narrator is
* JFC sees GIF.

*yoink*  :D

PART 29
YOSHIZAWA - AUGUST 21ST

I stood outside my front door for about ten minutes before I mustered up the courage enough to go inside. I still didn't know what I was going to do when I saw Miki.
OSHIT! YOSSI'S POV OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH MIKI!!!  :shock:

She'd never looked so beautiful to me as she did in that moment. And I'd never hated myself more.
Dammit that's so angsty. She loves her so much, yet she's also in pain from what she saw as WELL as what she believes she did with Maki.  :frustrated:

"Yossy, please, wait!" The chair scraped against the floor and she ran over to me, grabbing my arm. "I'm sorry, I really am, but it's not what you think. I was just being stupid. Aya doesn't even have a thing for me! She has a crush on you! She tried to say you were the better kisser and, well, I got mad and I'm really sorry but, isn't that funny?" She laughed uncertainly. Of course. Of course it was something so stupid and pointless and... God, what a Miki thing to do.
If the circumstances were different, Yossi might actually agree with Miki and think that it's funny. The fact that Miki's explanation makes sense just makes what Yossi's currently feeling even worse. Despite how it may have looked, Miki was, and IS still devoted to Yossi and had had no intention of cheating on her with Aya.  Right now, Yossi doesn't believe that she can say the same about herself. :cry:

I wanted to grab her by her shoulders and shake her, demand to know what was so funny about what had happened. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her close, never letting her go, never telling her anything, silencing her questions with kisses. I wanted to blurt out everything, listen to her scream at me, beg her for forgiveness. I wanted to never feel this stupid, this dirty again.
The problem here is that Yossi feels like an immense hypocrite. She now knows that she was mistaken in thinking that Miki would cheat on her, but at the time, she was totally convinced of it and it infuriated her. NOW it looks like Yossi was the one who was unfaithful. She may have been completely smashed at the time, but cheating is still cheating.

I was about to lose it. I took a deep breath and turned the shower on just in time to cover my uncontrollable sobbing. I stripped off the clothes I'd taken from Maki's. I threw them carelessly on the floor, wishing I could burn them.
Yossi = :gyaaah:

"Where were you last night?" she asked slowly, as though she was dreading the reply. I flinched at the question. "Yossy...." Please don't ask me. Please, can't we pretend none of this ever happened?
It's obviously difficult enough for Yossi to deal with what she believes she did... the possibility of what Miki would do if she found out, it's just way too much for Yossi right now.  :k-sad:

Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe I was reading too much into Maki's words. Maybe she was just...

Then the memory slapped me in the face. Maki, laughing in a low tone, looking right into my eyes and smirking as she ran her hands up my back and unhooked my bra. Oh, God...

I shook my head to clear the memory away and turned the shower off. I would never get clean now.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...shit.  :stunned:

end.

-----------------

Eh? :dunno:

j/k???

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF!?   :OMG:

Part III picks up where Part II left off, right?  :scared:

You're doing something like what OTN1 did with the LOVE x 2 series, right? RIGHT???  It's like, each story it's like it's own arc in a greater, bigger story, right? RIGHT??? 
:mon scare:

YOMIKICAN'T BE OVER! DA RABURABU CANNOT BE OVER! PLEASE SAY IT'S NOT OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

* JFC goes and sits on bed in fetal position feebly humming some song that goes "Kira kira...something something"
:shifty:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2007, 07:28:44 AM »
I love and hate these two chapters... :cry:

end.

-----------------

Eh... :? But you said you were writing chapter 30 (or was it 31...?) few days ago.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??? But you said... :cry:

As long as Yomiki will clear the things up it's good. You just can't end it like that... Right...?

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
did Yossy get sodomized? :ding:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #306 on: November 11, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »

end.

-----------------

I was laughing when I read this....

And I stop when I read this... Eh, really? But, wouldn't it be strange to end it up like that...

Oh, really? But you owe me the Yossy confront Maki, the Yossy confront Miki, the Yossy's POV about Aya crush on her and the make up scene of YoMiki.... Haha...

Will there be in the 'memir III: memory?

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #307 on: November 11, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »
I'm too tired and have to be up in 6 hours for an exam i haven't finished studying for so i can't really say much about the last chapter besides i loved it  :wub:
But i felt i better say something seeing this is the 1st fic i have been around to follow from start to finish as its posted even though i didn't comment all the time so  :otomerika: for almond  :heart:
And thank god there is a 'sequel' that was so cruel at the end there  :P

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #308 on: November 11, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: Why you have to do that??!!!
I was all  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: this is not truth... this can't be the end, and then you
:grr: :grr: :scolding: :scolding:
Yeah, I come up with the most evil ideas, don't I?  :wahaha:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: so she and Maki did actually had sex??!!! And Maki was the one who initiated it? Did she actually took advantage of a drunk Yossy?
Ahhhh.... I can't wait for the next season!!! :wriggly: :wriggly:
Did Yossy and Maki actually have sex? Did Maki take advantage of a drunk Yossy? Where will Miki go after the futsal game? Find out next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel!
(I was going to do a "Soap" reference, but changed it to "Batman" because I doubted anyone would get the "Soap" one.)

Nice! :D

You have such an awesome sense of timing.
Thank you!! SEE! SOMEONE APPRECIATES MY EVIL-NESS!

Dammit, I can't find that knife.

Oh well...
Why do I have the feeling you'll be tearing your place apart looking for it soon?  :lol:

OSHIT! YOSSI'S POV OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH MIKI!!!  :shock:
Yeah, I decided to go back to the roots of memoir and do a double POV. I think I might do that a lot in the 3rd one, actually...

If the circumstances were different, Yossi might actually agree with Miki and think that it's funny.
That's very true. If she hadn't woken up hungover and mostly naked, she'd probably laugh and just give Miki a hard time about it.
NOW it looks like Yossi was the one who was unfaithful. She may have been completely smashed at the time, but cheating is still cheating.
Also true. Regardless of whether it happened or not, at this point as far as Yossy is concerned, she cheated on the love of her life. And apparently for no reason.
(Again, commenting like I don't know the ending...)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...shit.  :stunned:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...yeah. XD
Part III picks up where Part II left off, right?  :scared:
YEP!  :lol:

You're doing something like what OTN1 did with the LOVE x 2 series, right? RIGHT???  It's like, each story it's like it's own arc in a greater, bigger story, right? RIGHT??? 
:mon scare:
Pretty much. I realized that the happy fluffy underlying Aya-love of 100% was over, so I decided to end this and start with a new title. I decided on this because I was talking with manamin last night and decided to change the original ending a little.

* JFC goes and sits on bed in fetal position feebly humming some song that goes "Kira kira...something something"
:shifty:
Ah, there it is.  ;)

I love and hate these two chapters... :cry:
I'm sorry, but we're stuck in angst-land for quite a while now. :-\

Eh... :? But you said you were writing chapter 30 (or was it 31...?) few days ago.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??? But you said... :cry:
Aaah! Part 30 and 31 are still there, they're just part 1 and 2 now

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
did Yossy get sodomized? :ding:
:on lol:
One track mind much?

end.

-----------------

I was laughing when I read this....

And I stop when I read this...
:hiakhiakhiak:

But you owe me the Yossy confront Maki, the Yossy confront Miki, the Yossy's POV about Aya crush on her and the make up scene of YoMiki.... Haha...

Will there be in the 'memir III: memory?
Eventually, yes, dunno, and no comment.

And thank god there is a 'sequel' that was so cruel at the end there  :P
Yep. I love to torture my readers.  :otomerika:

Ah, good times. Ok, I am gonna start posting the third one now. The narrator of part 1 is

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #309 on: November 11, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »
LOL I was so amused when you said that it really is the end. :lol:  Those were the best sentences ever, after the story ended with such an incomplete feeling.  I liked the different points of view and how much does really go left unsaid when people talk to each other.  The laughing head at the end, I thought it was Mako.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #310 on: November 11, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »
Okay, where are you getting these GIFs??? XD LINK PLEASE!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D