JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jun 26 2010

Author Topic: The SaeYaka Thread  (Read 251835 times)

Offline bamboobranch

• Member+
Re: The SaeYaka Thread
« Reply #400 on: May 15, 2011, 03:57:20 AM »
^where is that from?

during photoshoot for ukkari channel's jacket on the SD card

i don't have that card, and we'll probably never be able to see it
i got it from a twitter icon so it's super small... orz

at least, WE SEE WHAT THEY DID THERE  :w00t:

Offline mikixx

• Member+
« Reply #401 on: May 15, 2011, 04:44:30 AM »

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #402 on: May 15, 2011, 06:08:03 AM »
It is real  :on gay:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #403 on: May 15, 2011, 09:18:31 AM »
Whoa, whoa, what's happening here?!  :panic:  :deco: Need... video... material!  :twisted: They sure know what their fans want  :P

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
« Reply #404 on: May 15, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »
This image is very suspicious XD

I just read the manga AKB49, the two chapters where does Sae and Sayaka. It is wonderful * _ *

I loved, but I wonder if it has any meaning

Offline Rainberry

• 紗英+さやか=❤
  • SaeYaka; // it's real. <3
« Reply #405 on: May 15, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »
Why did it have to be so tiny...  :shocked

At least we're sure that it's really them?
[宮澤佐江] MiyazawaSae x AkimotoSayaka [秋元才加]
大島 優子 || 佐藤 亜美菜 || 高橋 みなみ || 佐藤 すみれ || 市川 美織
[x] BlueRose; your SaeYaka fanfiction source!

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
« Reply #406 on: May 15, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »

Yes, they are the same. The Sayaka is noted as well. And the shirt Sae is also unmistakable.
And besides that is the ukkari channel's.

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »

Actually... That's not Sae kissing Sayaka... It's me... :pimp:

Offline Maki

• Member+
« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2011, 10:57:37 PM »

:panic:

awwn, that little picture <3

well, i found this translation on stage48 forum, and it's so amazing a HAD to share, so here it goes:
Since she has found the best partner, Miyazawa Sae's eyes release a steady light.
Team K show excellent teamwork. And she's always in its middle. She's innocent and always giving all she's got. But she also has a cool reasoning and a strong core. What makes Sae so strong is that she always has by her side a friend, whose meeting with her was almost a miracle.

"I sang a new song while playing the piano. John, the guitar in his hand, sang the chorus with me following the melody. I was so happy, and I could go on singing the song with confidence. That's what John and I were like." (Paul McCartney)
This is an episode about John Lennon and Paul's friendship that a friend who loves the Beatles told me the other day, but when I heard it, I unconsciously cried "I understand that!" (laugh). It might be impertinent to compare myself with the Beatles, but just that bit is the same. The relationship between Paul and John, and the relationship between me and Akimoto Sayaka.
Even now, whenever I do a magazine photoshoot or a tv recording I become uncertain if I look bad or if I failed. But if Sayaka tells me "It's okay" or "You were good right now", I can challenge what I have to do with much more confidence. Sayaka has told me it's the same about me. So, only for this bit, we are the Beatles (laugh)
Team K, which I, Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Umeda Ayaka and others belong to, has reached the fifth anniversary from our theatre debut on this year's April 1st. We debuted five months after Team A-san, who gave birth to AKB. In comparison to Team A-san, who started with an audience of only 7 people and then went on to increase their audience, our opening day the theatre was full. But they were all fans of Team A-san. People who had supported and made AKB grow alongside team A-san... For them, AKB was only Team A-san. Now I understand how they felt, but back then it was really hard for me to have people in front of us saying "They're no good at all" "I feel sorry for Team A" "I won't come to see them anymore"... After the ending greetings, the younger girls all cried in the dressing room. But still, someone had come to our show. Three days after the opening day, more and more seats were vacant. If it went on like this, Team K would have been forsaken by AKB fans... I remember that back then, every night, the members would gather and discuss about how to increase the audience.
But there were also girls who did all at their own pace. While we were discussing earnestly, they would laugh and scribble on the lyrics sheets we were given for our lessons... I was very irritated. But they were people I had only barely known for one month. I couldn't get unsparingly angry with them, and I thought I had to be patient. But in that moment...
"What are you doing!! Those precious sheets are not meant to scribble on!! Don't you have any motivation?"
Sayaka got unsparingly angry. Without holding back, exposing all her feelings! The girls she had yelled at started crying, and there was no room for discussion anymore. She did it for us, Sayaka. I though "What on earth is this sports-minded, earnest, awkward woman!? This girl... I will get along impossibly well with her." (laugh) (T/N sports-minded means more something like "behaving as if it was a sports tournament")
"Earth hardens when rain falls on it", so the saying goes, and it's true. Thanks to Sayaka snapping on that occasion the girls who were lazy started doing their best and giving their opinions, too. They often say Team K is sports-minded, but if I think about it now, that was the original reason. We are the product of that strong-willed Sayaka (laugh)
The Team K fans slowly increased, and as their support gave us courage, Team K really became one. And when that happened, our teatre shows started selling out again!
From then on Sayaka and I have started being called "Twin Towers", also because we're both tall, and since 5 years we're being the universe's most passionate pair. (laugh) We both were members of the basket team and sports-minded, we are extremely similar in some respects and completely different in others. Sayaka immediately becomes emotional and throws that out frankly to the people around her, to regret it lately. It's a great thing about her, but also a bad thing. But I understand Sayaka's feelings on those occasions. So that's why I back her up, and I take care of the people around us, too. At the other hand, on TV, Sayaka pulls the strings and just by following her everything goes fine. Without going into details, we understand each other well, we admire each other, we help each other. This is our relationship.
It could happen that one day our opinions will clash. But even if and when this happens, I believe I'll keep respecting Sayaka, and if anything happened to her, I'd want to help her...
The friend I mentioned at the start who's a Beatles fan told me that John and Paul, who got along so well, eventually fought a lot of times and the Beatles broke up without solving their feud. Their friendship seemed over. But, he added, there's this story.
One day after the disbandment, at a pub, another member started saying bad things about Paul. Hearing that, John got really angry.
"Our fight is a fight between brothers. Mind your own business! Try talking ill about Paul again and I'll beat you up." he said.
I want to have this kind of bond with Sayaka.

loveandcoffee@stage48

大島優子推しです!♥ 

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
« Reply #409 on: May 15, 2011, 11:10:48 PM »
The most beautiful declaration of love.

Offline mikixx

• Member+
« Reply #410 on: May 16, 2011, 12:07:13 AM »
From then on Sayaka and I have started being called "Twin Towers", also because we're both tall, and since 5 years we're being the universe's most passionate pair. (laugh)

:deco:

Sae is so cute talking about Sayaka ;.;

Offline Rainberry

• 紗英+さやか=❤
« Reply #411 on: May 16, 2011, 03:06:08 AM »
Since I am more active on stage48, I had already read (and commented several times about it!!) that translation over there. It's one of the sweetest things I've ever read, and while before that Sayaka was my #1 oshimen when Sae was still #2 despite closing #1, now they're definately both my oshimen! And nobody will ever take their place  :wub: They just couldn't be themselves without each other!  :heart:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #412 on: May 16, 2011, 07:31:53 AM »
Sweetness overload!  :cathappy: :deco:

Offline bamboobranch

• Member+
« Reply #413 on: May 16, 2011, 09:02:12 AM »
Anybody want bigger size of this?  8)

So, it's said that around 20s into this jacket-shooting scene, Sae suddenly jumped on Sayaka and tried to kissed her.
And then... it was cut XDDD
It was real fast and nobody (aka people who watched it on mobacon 8D) understood what had happened or know if Sae managed to do what she was trying to do or not. XD

Also, during that shooting,
Sae couldn't take her hands off of Sayaka [just like usual]
And Sayaka also touched Sae [which is SUPER RARE]

:deco:

And if you wanna watch it in motion,
unless you have a Japanese cellphone, with SD card slot, and 1seg capabilities, and buy this
it's hopeless.
 :catglare:

And because I'm listening to old Ukkari Channel

Ukkari Channel 2011.03.03

Listener's mail: "Hello, Sayaka-sama and Sae-chan..."
Sayaka: Erh!? Why did he address me as 'sama'?
[Sama is a markedly more respectful version of san. It is used mainly to refer to people much higher in rank than oneself, toward one's customers, and sometimes toward people one greatly admires.]
Sae: Because you always act sama-like
Sayaka: No, I don't! Not at all!
Sae: No, you're really like a goddess
Sayaka: Uhm, that I know
Sae: =.=
Okay, not just me, Sae also thinks Sayaka is a goddess [not that we didn't know yet XDD] and Sayaka didn't even try to be humble in front of Sae [lol so hard at this XDDDD]

Offline endless14

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: May 16, 2011, 07:44:30 PM »

Around 1:48:20 onwards you can see Sayaka going over to hug Sae on Kagekidan XD
I hope nobody posted before,if yes I'm sorry  :nervous

And I thought this was cute,I like how the formation changed to SaeYaka-Mayu at the end  :thumbsup
Sea and Sayaka are TOTALLY CUTE IN THIS PERFORMANCE
AKB48 - Heart Gata Virus (Majisuka ver.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:32:20 PM by endless14 »
SKE:Shawako-sama

http://48tapegirl.tumblr.com/ 
Probably wonderland for Atsumina shippers
And I dig up old stuff and post them too

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #415 on: May 17, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »

[Ukkari Channel on Hikari TV #5]

Offline mikixx

• Member+
« Reply #416 on: May 17, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »
can't find a bigger version of this pic  :cry:  but anyway...

Offline Rainberry

• 紗英+さやか=❤
« Reply #417 on: May 17, 2011, 10:30:43 PM »
AAARGH Miki, I would SO would LOVE to have that pic in a bigger size! It'd be perfect for what I've been searching for!!

Thanks for giving us the picture, though, I really find it adorable!

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #418 on: May 18, 2011, 02:48:59 AM »
Holy Jesus! If we only new where it is from! :banghead:

Offline bamboobranch

• Member+
« Reply #419 on: May 18, 2011, 03:20:13 AM »
of course there's no bigger size since it's just a preview  :lol:

it's from next Big Comic SPIRIT on sale 2011.05.23
DiVa's gonna be on the cover as well  :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jun 26 2010