JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Honto da yo

Author Topic: "You're Cute, You're Cute, You're Cute"  (Read 5426 times)

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
"You're Cute, You're Cute, You're Cute"
« on: March 04, 2010, 02:51:27 AM »
A/N: 

So it's been over a year since last time i posted ANYTHING here. But I'm back... and with a new story.

Some of you might be asking "what's it about?" some of you prolly dont care XD. But i'll tell you a little something something about it.

It's going to be AIXSAYU... why? well because Sayu talks alot about Aichan in her blogs. So i've decided to incorporate Sayu's blogs in this story and give them a personal twist XD.

And FWI... all my translated pieces from sayu's blog are from the incredibly hard working translators of www.hyakupa.net where they translate all of her blog entries. <3
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
FEBUARY 26, 2010

The consistent and frequent clicks of a cell phone key pad in use filled the quiet car. Leader Takahashi Aichan couldn't help but look over to her left and find a smiling Michishige Sayumi diligently texting away on her the electronic device. She was struck by curiosity as her junior undividedly dedicated her full attention the small piece of technology.

"Nee, Sayu?" The leader tried to nicely interrupt Sayu. Sadly though, the level of engrossment the 20 y/o bunny had with her phone was greater than she had anticipated. Instead of a response, Ai-chan heard small fits of giggles starting to arise in the Yamaguchi girl.

"Heh, this is so much fun!" finally the junior spoke, unfortunately it was only to herself.

"Oi! Sayu! I'm talking to you" Ai-chan once more failed at grasping Sayu's attention. "SAYU!!!!!!" she finally shouted, causing the younger girl to jump and accidentally drop her phone.

"Mou! Ai-chan... you really shouldn't scare people like that. Its not healthy for the small hearted." Sayu semi scolded her group leader.

"Gomen, but I kept trying to talk to you and you weren't responding." Ai-chan reached down and picked up the fallen cell phone. "Here, sorry for making you drop it" she gave a small apologetic pout.

"I, uh..." Sayu was caught off gaurd by the ridiculously cute pout Ai-chan was giving her. "Um... sorry. I was busy posting an entry" She came to her senses and finally grabbed the awaiting phone. She then opened it up again, relieved to see her hard work hadn't been erased or sent.

"An entry?" Ai-chan's curiosity grew, she scooted up closer to the Junior and propped her chin on Sayu's shoulder "Where?" the older asked looking down at the small bright LED screen of the phone.

"On my blog, where else?" the taller of the girls answered matter-of-factly. Ignoring the current proximity she had with Ai-chan, or at least pretending to ignore it.

"Ah, your blog...." Ai-chan blinked. "chotto.." she blinked once more "...Ee?!? You have a blog?!?". Sayu couldn't help but falter a little.

"Ai-chan," she playfully tapped her leader on the head "you're seriously hopeless. I can't believe you forgot about my blog, why do you think we took that picture back at the radio station a bit ago...? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice I had left over seas for a few days" she joked and looked up from her phone into the blank and confused eyes Ai-chan. "Uso! Ai-chan, you...you really forgeo?t?"

"Ehe... um... you see" Ai-chan started to scratch the back of her neck nervously and drops of sweat were becoming visible on her forehead.

"Wow, that's a new low. To think that you were 1 of the only 2 people who text me while I was gone too. How could you forget?"

“Only 1 other person text you while you were gone?”  Silence fell upon them.

“Ehe…um… you see...” Sayu slightly flushed.

"So... your blog. How’s it going? You like it?" Ai attempted to redirect the subject.

"I LOVE IT! Its definitely one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Well, right after joining Morning Musume, of course. But you should see it, Ai-chan" Sayu felt her excitement start to rise as she spoke about her blog, which she was very proud of. Her eyes became dreamy and she passionately spoke about one of her pride and joys. "I love writing in it at any opportunity I can and I love reading the readers comments every night. It's become part of my daily ritual. If I don't write or read it I feel lost and  uncomfortable. Like when I left overseas, I had to keep using manager-san's phone and laptop to post my entries..." As Sayu continue with her ramble about her blog Ai-chan was becoming fascinated by the whole concept of owning a blog, reading comments and so forth.

"Ii na, Sayu. You're super lucky. So what do you write about? I really wanna know" Ai-chan asked excitingly.

"Oh, about Morn..." Sayumi stopped in mid-sentence "You know what? If you're so curious, why don't you just check it out yourself?" Sayu glanced at her senpai with a daring glare and snapped her cell phone close. "Now, now, no peeking Ai-chan. This is your punishment for forgetting about its existence. If you wanna know what I wrote you'll have to read it just like everyone else."

"Nani sore? Maji de? You're kiddng right?" Not that Ai-chan was that interested in reading what Sayu was writing, but now... now that the option had been taken away, she just HAD TO KNOW! "Mou Sayu, let me read what you're writing right now, at least." Ai-chan commenced to plead. "Onegaishimasu" she clapped her hands together and again began to pout. The threads of Sayu's heart were being pulled and she was finding it very difficult to say no to the cute Ai-chan. Thankfully, through the miracle of closing one’s eyes she was able to fight the evil that was about to make her give in.

“Nope… and if you keep insisting… I just might delete my previous entries and you’ll never...” she paused for dramatic effect “...ever...” widened her eyes slightly “...know what I wrote” and she burst out into a maniacal evil laugh. Ai-chan, who was now slightly scared, felt pricks of salty liquid begin to fill up her eyes. She was stubborn, and to be flat out rejected, that was just… plain… mean.

“HMPH!” Ai-chan crossed her arms and decided to look out the window “Fine, be like that!”. Sayu just giggled at her leader’s reaction, she opened up her phone once more and finished her blog entry with:

Well, I’m off to fix up an outfit ~♪♪

I’m on the move with Ai-chan right now (*^o^*)

Rika <3 So funneh

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "You're Cute, You're Cute, You're Cute"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:51:44 AM »
Oh wowz, welcome back poechan~!

CUTE! Sayu and Ai... CUTEZ! Does Sayu really post alot about Ai? I kinda expected her to post more about Eri tho.. (Goes to show that I never really keep up with her blog XD)

And since you're back... are ya plannin continue you're OTHER fic too? XD

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 04:02:37 AM »
Blogs are awesome (Rika just recently got one and it's  :wub:).

I don't follow Sayu's though, since I've only begun to like her recently...

But so far, this is great, poets. I like how you're incorporating her actual blogs into the story. Clever.  :P

Sayu's evilness at the end is adorable, and who can resist Ai when she pouts?! Hehee... and I can imagine how crazy Sayu would be over the her blog, spending every spare opportunity to take pics for it ^___^ And Ai. Of course she would forget. She can get a bit absent-minded sometimes  :lol:

MORE please!

<333

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 04:08:35 AM »
Sayumi's blog is like the daily Aichan-pictures-and-sort-inducer, it's so awesome. She really does talk a lot about her, and she never misses the chance to mention just how adorable her leader is. I had a feeling that this story was going to be AiSayu upon seeing the title. I recall reading an entry of Sayumi's saying that Aichan told her that she felt shy whenever she was mentioned in her blog, and, being the mischievous bunny that she is, Sayumi posted "You're cute!" 3 times and told her that she shouldn't be shy anymore, lol.

But, anyhow, this story is just plain cute. Sayumi cannot resist Aichan's adorableness! But poor leader, though. I was like, "KYAAAAAAH! :heart:" when tears threatened to fall from her pretty eyes. The way you described it conjures an endearingly cute image, aw! Only if she knew what the bunny likes to post about... :lol:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 04:14:54 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 04:27:23 AM »
lol great idea! i wonder how u'll plot up about ai's "fieance" elizabeth XDDDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 05:42:23 AM »
Sayumi's blog is like the daily Aichan-pictures-and-sort-inducer, it's so awesome. She really does talk a lot about her, and she never misses the chance to mention just how adorable her leader is.

Really??? I think I'll try watching out for Sayu's blog then  :D

I had a feeling that this story was going to be AiSayu upon seeing the title. I recall reading an entry of Sayumi's saying that Aichan told her that she felt shy whenever she was mentioned in her blog, and, being the mischievous bunny that she is, Sayumi posted "You're cute!" 3 times and told her that she shouldn't be shy anymore, lol.

Thanks for sharing this, retro! LOL, poets should've been the one explaining, but hey, I'll take it. I was thinking that it was a bit hmmmm for a title, but now I understand and it's all the more fitting.  :love:

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
Wow, I love AiSayu! ^^!
Since I saw Sayu kiss Ai-chan at P9D, I start to like this couple. Although SayuKoha is my biggest love, I always support Sayu x other members.  No matter who it is, lolz. (But Koha x anyone sound terrible for me :nervous) I love KameShige and TakaShige as well. I have seen some KameShige fics, but I never read TakaShige fic yet. So I'm glad to see your fic. Really!!  :nervous
Sayu always says good things about the leader. She really admires and respects her I think.
Ah, your story based on the real life very much, that is really funny. ^^! I want to know what will happen next. And hope to see more fluff session between them lolz. XD

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 01:48:13 AM »
OMG POETS IS BACK IN DA HOOD!! WASSUP, n****!!

Very good fic, Sayu x Anyone is fine with me. Keep it up, yo.
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 02:18:20 PM »
Ooooooh! AiSayu pairing is really getting hotter,  of course thanks to Sayu's blog :wub: That blog rocks!

Love the way the story starts. Now I'm excited on how things will progress from here......

Offline Vickitty

• aibutt is life <3
  • hey ai, u dah sexy~
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 11:23:28 PM »
Woo AiSayu :wub:
I loved this couple and now I love it more, haha.
Great idea, I wanna keep readin'!  :inlove:  :heart:

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 06:59:19 AM »
aw~ so cute!   :lol:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Honto da yo