JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: 1st annual marimari memorial cup  (Read 33185 times)

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: 1st annual marimari memorial cup
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 04:27:09 AM »
THANKS!!! to everyone who participated! it was lots of fun and I know marimari would've enjoyed it! here were the final standngs:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 04:48:47 AM »
THAT was pretty EPIC. Haven't played in 2 years and kept on O.B. until it "Give Up" then I fucking nailed an Eagle!!

ALL FOR YOU KYLE!! marimari we ripping it like this.

Winners PM me your e-mails for prize claiming

That's CDJapan GC's for the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners: Maki_Kanatsu, Odango, and Amplifier.

AND HEY. A great idea by Sev. If you wanna donate your prize or contribute to the $100 JPHiP.com will donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation...send a PM to daigong and we'll arrange a paypal thang.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 06:28:45 AM »
Awww that looked like so much fun  :cry: I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.
I think Marimari is proud of you guys :)

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »
Too bad you couldn't make it p3. Next time make sure you get yo butt out the bed. :)

Great fun playing guys! Suprised how everyone rushed like crazy. Sorry for being slow if anyone was in hurry. But check it out yo, this newb played over his ability. Ending 6th aint bad at all!

Donations! Yeah! I've been planning on donating to the make-a-wish fund all this time, and why not wrap it up with the tourny and make one big donation? It would be awesome if everyone (that can) that played made some sort of contrib. All for something great. LETS DO IT!

Thank you everyone for playing!
[/url]

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 02:30:05 AM »
Oh gosh I cant believe I missed it :[
But it looks like everyone had fun :)
to be announced.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »
Ugh, i'm crazy! I totally thought it was THIS weekend, for some reason XD   

Congratulations to the winners!!  :w00t:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »
Fifty bucks donated. Hope more people digs down in their pockets and give up a lil piece of what they got. All for something that's good.
[/url]

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: 1st annual marimari memorial cup - DONATED!
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 04:52:51 AM »
ROFL Rei!! Busy O!P Producer. Aww Kyats, I'll challenge you to a game of one on one anytime <333

We gonna lock down these threads, take down our sigs for another year ... We left it up extra long this year so the new HiPstaz can get a taste of the man we know was marimari was all about. His legacy will never be forgotten  O0

We proud of all of y'all who participated. That is what JPH!P is all about, the love and the trust is unbeatable.

Fifty bucks donated. Hope more people digs down in their pockets and give up a lil piece of what they got. All for something that's good.

WERD. All together, JPH!P DONATED $288 to MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION... That's $100 prize money plus donations from YOU THE HiPSTER. WAY TO GO! :thumbsup

Here's the certificate that it came with: http://www.mediafire.com/?v7bpkjx06kj

You know what else HiPstaz. Sev brought up a fucking great idea. And daigong mentioned it last year. JPH!P Foundation is gonna rock some charity shit. We roll with some fundraising, do some radio-a-thons, all year around. Hell, I sponsor a child in Thailand who could very well be tama or ice's long lost bro.

One Love,
The JPH!P Administration

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)